[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

Maybe. I also see JEC in KGE's post. So she's probably doing something TKEM related still.

Yes its JEC on the car reflection so it's an old pic... guess KGE got a hard time trying to match LMH color theme... I'm sure he will get it from her later :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Miadee said:

It is still early..we might get another post later..sometimes they post random pic in between what they really want us to see lol:rolleyes:

Yes you are absolutely right.. they posted early today... usually it's in the evening.... :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

One thing for sure... LMH post tdy is 100% not promotional as there is no caption nor was he wearing any TKEM costume.. it's purely LMH tdy whereas KGE post is promotional as she did caption TKEM... guess 1 party has to do the work so as not to make it too obvious :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

One thing for sure... LMH post tdy is 100% not promotional as there is no caption nor was he wearing any TKEM costume.. it's purely LMH tdy whereas KGE post is promotional as she did caption TKEM... guess 1 party has to do the work so as not to make it too obvious :D

Usually falls on KGE. LMH doesn't care if the world knows. :joy: Also he rarely tags anything or anyone or even put messages on his posts.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

I kind of hoping they will be like Ryu Jun yeol and hyeri. The flow I mean, attending each other event/fan meet :D we know that KGE movie hero is set to premiere this year also, ( don't know exactly when). Hope to see our king there :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Guys lookie-look!  While waiting for tonight's broadcast, I toyed with the trimmed preview of Epi 13 that I uploaded earlier to try to add English sub-titles.  It has been a while since I uploaded a video to YT so am happy now of this easy-to-use feature.

Am sure there are other translation already out there but am just happy to share another skill I learned today :)

• Like 3
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

I think KGE noticed his jealousy too. She glanced at him and didn't laugh at his mocking tone. It made her more awkward too since usually she's very playful. You can tell from the comments in the video they were asking why she's so quiet. I think it's cause she noticed his jealousy and she felt awkward by it.

Did you see LMH actually bite his own lips and looked away even KGE and WDH was rehearsing the hug... Its only a hug... I seriously don't know how he will react if he saw the kiss between KGE and KKN... I think he will just walk away...

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Did you see LMH actually bite his own lips and looked away even KGE and WDH was rehearsing the hug... Its only a hug... I seriously don't know how he will react if he saw the kiss between KGE and KKN... I think he will just walk away...

Hahaha is that why he chose to stay home and play games today? He’s not going to watch because kge will kiss kkn in today’s episode lol. 

Anyway, this is totally off topic but have you seen lmh so serious around kge before? I’m going to bet MinEun never had a dull moment while filming with each other. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha is that why he chose to stay home and play games today? He’s not going to watch because kge will kiss kkn in today’s episode lol. 

Anyway, this is totally off topic but have you see lmh so serious around kge before? I’m going to bet MinEun never had a dull moment while filming with each other. 

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I saw your hidden contents before... I know this IG owner is still a delusional PSH/LMH shipper till today.... 

Maybe that's why he is kinda pouting coz there's a kiss scene between KGE and KKN.. he just needs to remind KGE of his luscious lips :w00t:

The only time I see LMH serious is when he is jealous... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Just now, Miadee said:
2 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

She doesn't?  That's curious...

They have each other's number can pvt chat no need to follow IG 

But I like that both their IG posts follow the blue/white theme.  They have telepathic powers now? hehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, Miadee said:

They have each other's number can pvt chat no need to follow IG 

Yes and both IGs accounts are public so no need to follow each other to see each other posts... I follow KGE but not LMH... and I'm still aware of his activities 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Anyway, this is totally off topic but have you see lmh so serious around kge before? I’m going to bet MinEun never had a dull moment while filming with each other. 

Hide contents

After you post the bts videos earlier, i watched some of the heirs bts as well, they are playful  but it’s usually psh who will tap lmh, who will initiate to touch lmh, but unlike today 2020, in every tkem bts, lmh is uncontrollable :joy:

also that look min ho ssi, why so serious? i agree to the highest level, no dull moment between our couple! 

trying to paste a tweet here, i dont know if it will show or just the url. BUT THIS TWEET SUMS IT ALL UP. periodt.

ctto 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ggonebell/status/1266372826941931520

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Did you see LMH actually bite his own lips and looked away even KGE and WDH was rehearsing the hug... Its only a hug... I seriously don't know how he will react if he saw the kiss between KGE and KKN... I think he will just walk away.

LMH jealous is just precious! Can't do anything about it cos they are working.  He will probably do the MSD thing to forget about the KGE-KNN kiss.

• LOL 8

19 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

He looked so serious there. :joy: And he's definitely not serious because of jealousy there. There's no KWB. 

But it's so true he never had dull moment with KGE. During an interview he said he had the most fun on set. As we can see through all the BTS with KGE, he's just working hard to woo her. It's almost as if they're dating real on set. ;)

• LOL 2
  • Love 3