[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 hours ago, Annyainne said:

The same acting actually. When the eul kissed lee gon and acted shy, she did that too in tune in love :D

Yeap I know but the way KGE giggle and act shy in this scene not tally with JTE character...hahaha I don't know. For me in the hospital scene, I can only see mineun couple :wub:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Argh... Someone on the maim thread (forgot who, sorry!) mentioned she had a theory that the scenes in the period era may be at the beginning of episode 16. So LG and JTE will go back in time to spend time together and do all the things they’ve missed before he disappears and we end up with a sad ending..... :bawling:  But we already saw LG and JY go back to the night of treason so I really hope the ending is not remotely close to this.

I was excited to find out another friend was into TKEM too. I totally let her know I was shipping LG and KGE and she said she doesn’t see anything between them even after watching bts... :unamused: 

My heart... I need more breadcrumbs to feed my addiction and lift my spirits!!! :tired:

I doubt that since they need LR to go back in time and wouldn't make sense to have SJ stand at LR's gate with LR just to go back in time for the date.

Also what?! Any blind person can see their chemistry from watching BTS. I need more breadcrumbs too. :bawling:

• Like 4

Spoiler

about the thumb war... i think there's a bit of scene like that in Goblin, it was in Canada, the grow up ji eun tak with goblin after she gain her memory of him back and then they have a talk at the hotel. but as i can remember, the scene now with LMH is more natural and longer, their fingers works in perfect harmony, while the one in goblin not really get in to my heart, i think.. hahaha...their finger work is not really in sync..  idk if i can explain it right.:lol: hope someone can bring back that scene

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

OH MY! The SLOW MO is the best!

Seems like it's really an ADLIB! Look at how LMH was taken aback and KGE shy smile after :wub:

They are not acting guys.

I see LMH and KGE in that scene :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 9

6 minutes ago, Mineun said:

OH MY! The SLOW MO is the best!

Seems like it's really an ADLIB! Look at how LMH was taken aback and KGE shy smile after :wub:

They are not acting guys.

I see LMH and KGE in that scene :blush:

So cute. We can't see LMH's face but I can sense his smile through the screen! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

46 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I doubt that since they need LR to go back in time and wouldn't make sense to have SJ stand at LR's gate with LR just to go back in time for the date.

Also what?! Any blind person can see their chemistry from watching BTS. I need more breadcrumbs too. :bawling:

Ok, keeping my fingers crossed that we get a happy ending. :heart:

I know!!! I may be an obsessive shipper but I’m not actually delusional. The attraction is STRONG and runs deep. But we need to be fed!!! :weary:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

As sad at this scene was, I actually looked straight at their hands when JTE offered her hand and they started holding each other’s... When I saw the thumb rubs they were BOTH doing my heart fluttered! :love:

I really don’t think something like this is written in the script... Pretty sure the scene would have still had the same impact to the viewer if they just held hands and had their heart to heart conversation.

The thumb rubs though, that’s subconscious and only shippers like us will pick up on it! :relaxed:

Someone needs to do a comparison of all the hand holding scene de LMH and KGE have done in all their works to see if there’s any thumb hanky Panky going on! :lol:

I think they also do the thumb rubs thing in that offcam photo at the beach that LMH uploaded to his ig :D

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I'm pretty sure that they are dating IRL after episode 12 aka that fatal passionate bedroom kiss.... The hospital scenes screams LMH x KGE totally :wub:  they are not acting at all..just bring themselves... 

Who on earth rub each other fingers like this unless you're a couple dating... if you didn't watch the drama, one will think it's a normal couple dating in a park.. it's supposed to be a sad scene but I suppose you cannot control involuntary actions... and the way they did it was so natural... they are just doing dating things while filming since the scenes called for it... 

Moreover MYM posted before the drama started and it seems to be a continuation post from LMH post on Friday... then BH ent posted after the drama with a couple pic on their official website on Naver and IG story... Since there is only 1 episode left, it seems that both agencies are starting to pave the way for a possible announcement :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 5

That ad lib forehead kiss by JTE. Gosh.

I need the camera to focus on lmh expression too..

Where's the other camera when we need them.  I thought they have a looot of camera to capture scene from so many angle.. lol.

I don't really care how kge with his previous costar acting actually. Because for me here it's too real.. they are too real. Need bts for most of the hospital scene asap pls!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Ok, keeping my fingers crossed that we get a happy ending. :heart:

I know!!! I may be an obsessive shipper but I’m not actually delusional. The attraction is STRONG and runs deep. But we need to be fed!!! :weary:

We seriously need to be fed :bawling:

The only way for us to endure this week of waiting for episode 16 is even just a tiny itsy bitsy breadcrumbs. We are not asking for a whole loaf of bread anymore if its too much to ask. HUHUHU. 

1 episode left. Seriously :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, Jaja said:

Many people observed it and said it already but I'll say it again 'The hospital scenes were totally LMH and KGE themselves, not LG and JTE' :wub:

I guess that’s the bonus part for episode 14, that’s seriously lee min ho and kim go eun. We said what we said. Riggggghhhhtttt? lol 

• Love 7

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I'm pretty sure that they are dating IRL after episode 12 aka that fatal passionate bedroom kiss.... The hospital scenes screams LMH x KGE totally :wub:  they are not acting at all..just bring themselves... 

Who on earth rub each other fingers like this unless you're a couple dating... if you didn't watch the drama, one will think it's a normal couple dating in a park.. it's supposed to be a sad scene but I suppose you cannot control involuntary actions... and the way they did it was so natural... they are just doing dating things while filming since the scenes called for it... 

Moreover MYM posted before the drama started and it seems to be a continuation post from LMH post on Friday... then BH ent posted after the drama with a couple pic on their official website on Naver and IG story... Since there is only 1 episode left, it seems that both agencies are starting to pave the way for a possible announcement :heart:

I was thinking it would work out well if he announces it on his birthday which is almost a week after the last episode gets aired. Then fans will know for sure it's not promotion is he post something KGE related on IG since the drama is finished. But I know he will probably also post something to thank his fans like he did for his previous birthdays.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

Can I just say LMH isn't acting well here?

E74mmsG.png

He shouldn't know JTE but look where he's looking! LMH you're suppose to be LJH. Please tell me you're LG pretending to be LJH. :D

@LorenHaze I'm willing to give up my first born that does not exist in this universe. :D

Jeez, that gaze B)

LMH, as LJH you're supposed to walk straight pass her because you don't know each other, not checking her out :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

That ad lib forehead kiss by JTE. Gosh.

I need the camera to focus on lmh expression too..

Where's the other camera when we need them.  I thought they have a looot of camera to capture scene from so many angle.. lol.

I don't really care how kge with his previous costar acting actually. Because for me here it's too real.. they are too real. Need bts for most of the hospital scene asap pls!

Yes yes!! It was way too real..... I think the forehead kiss could be actually them rehearsing but got included in the actual footage as the PD likes it??? :P

I think I know why there isn't anymore passionate bedroom kiss coz they cannot afford another round of heart attack and I'm pretty sure LMH will definitely go out of control this time... HAHAHA :D

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I was thinking it would work out well if he announces it on his birthday which is almost a week after the last episode gets aired. Then fans will know for sure it's not promotion is he post something KGE related on IG since the drama is finished. But I know he will probably also post something to thank his fans like he did for his previous birthdays.

Don't forget LMH tends to do multiple posts at the same time so he can thank his fans in one post first then add another post to ...... **fill in the blanks.....:heart:

Don't forget that LMH added a second picture of a highly cryptic poem together with his video to thank fans on his 14th anniversary debut... 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 5
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I was thinking whether they will announce it if they end up dating in real life. Both LMH and KGE are relatively more open now compared to the past, so if they do dating later on I hope they'll be more than willing to try new approach instead of dating secretly. At least we can sleep well afterwards knowing fully that our analysis turns out to be accurate :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Kim go eun is known as natural actress tho'. If you watch her movies especially tune in tune in love and cheese in trap she's good in portraying her role as someone's girlfriend. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Don't forget LMH tends to do multiple posts at the same time so he can thank his fans in one post first then add another post to ...... **fill in the blanks.....:heart:

Don't forget that LMH added a second picture of a highly cryptic poem together with his video to thank fans on his 14th anniversary debut... 

:lol: That could happen. First photo would be thanking his friends and then maybe his second photo he thanks KGE for her gift. Okay I shouldn't get too much hopes up but it would be cute. :wub:

Just for date references

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1