[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, folksway222 said:

MY SENTIMENT. EXACTLY. :glasses:

*k sorry for the capslock, please do excuse my hyper soul for this one :phew:*

That's not LG, that's LMH! Look at that shy smile of his...looking at his possible 'girl' friend...ehem! :w00t:

He seemed to break out of character there. If it's LG...I imagined the character should give us audience the 'sad - going to be separated soon - don't wanna leave you' kind of smile :P

Hence, my deduction...YEP! That's LMH caught on camera...looking at his gal :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6

28 minutes ago, Annyainne said:

Same acting actually. When tae eul kissed lee gon and acted shy, she did that too in tune in love :D

Yupp she's a really good actress :) but i really hope there's something going on between them:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, aidanelle said:

That's not LG, that's LMH! Look at that shy smile of his...looking at his possible 'girl' friend...ehem! :w00t:

He seemed to break out of character there. If it's LG...I imagined the character should give us audience the 'sad - going to be separated soon - don't wanna leave you' kind of smile :P

Hence, my deduction...YEP! That's LMH caught on camera...looking at his gal :phew:

They didn't to do role play there :wub: bet they couldn't wait to get to those parts :P where they'll be free to be themselves lmao get it Minho get it lmao :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, hannahmikhaila said:

I would have thought  this was a BTS if I didn't actually see it in the episode. Lol. Plus that smile? Really KGE? I can't imagine JTE smiling and giggling like that

She literally turned Ms. GIDDY!

Now, how the heck do we move on from this couple?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

No one can convince otherwise that they are not dating... it's as clear as it can be... this is filmed in May after the fatal kiss and 08 May infamous pic by LMH....

Just check the way LMH hand paused for a sec after kge forehead kiss it’s as if he was startled with the sudden gesture from her....

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, Court_LadyA said:

20200607-001741.jpgIs this offcam or it will be part of ep16? :sweatingbullets:

I am pretty sure this is not a scene it’s just the two of them enjoying themselves and must have been by mistakenly captured in that tv screen by the director....

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, hannahmikhaila said:

I would have thought  this was a BTS if I didn't actually see it in the episode. Lol. Plus that smile? Really KGE? I can't imagine JTE smiling and giggling like that. :lol:

Look at the 1st post she is smiling shyly and than putting her head down and his hand paused for a sec.....I am pretty sure it is an ad-lib.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Miss.Zinu said:

yes, i'm seeing LMH & KGE here too. Don't argue with my eyes either. repeat this scene for more than 20 times already.  Are you sure your heart can be soooo cold seeing that smile, KGE..?:w00t:

and I just realise this:

this was during filming the public phone scene at the bamboo forest right? at first, i didn't buy this picture because it was taken through the filming screen. but i can't find this walking hand in hand scene in epi 14. hmmm:mrgreen:

This scene not shown yet..ep 14 LG in all black jacket w cap travelling thru time and TE in light grey jacket at the phone booth scene..we will see it in ep 16 likely...

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, graceyco said:

Lee Gon/ Lee Min Ho = BEST BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

102593534-180166850087677-56735292097656 

No kidding, THIS is lmh and kge. 

That was the first thing I thought when I watched this scene. I just can’t, his laugh is too real. They broke character. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

No kidding, THIS is lmh and kge. 

That was the first thing I thought when I watched this scene. I just can’t, his laugh is too real. They broke character. 

Totally agree. That is 100% KGE's laugh/smile at the end. I thought she looked so pretty this episode :D.

• Like 7
  • Love 6

28 minutes ago, Lizannchi said:

Can we talk abt that? How cute there are ㅠㅠ goddd please let them be tgt .

:w00t::w00t: how come i didnt see this!! Thanks for pointing it out .. im going to zoom in and watch it again :love:

• LOL 11

7 hours ago, Lexiepedia said:

I'm telling you all Lee min ho is actually reading this forum. Lee min ho if you're reading this.. hiii. Iove you and KGE soo much and I want you both to get married and have babies

7 hours ago, Lexiepedia said:

I will willingly babysit their child/children for free! LOL 

We are not only hilarious, we are also delirious — me included. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

41 minutes ago, Prerna said:

One more big revealing post 

they are playing with each others thumbs wht is going on??????its supposed to be this detailed shot or I wonder they are just enjoying.....:blush:

Oh my...... oh my...... this is the cutest thing ever. 

If they are not dating, we need another project  with both of them. 19+ romance movie/drama. 

Love this couple so much!!!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3