[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I think this acc was the first the one who ss then uploaded first. I've been following @ggomindo, but when that pic came out, they didn't have it at first. But this account had it (I came across their acc on my feeds, how lucky was I :sweatingbullets:). 

Ps. Take a look at the comment sections. *slapping my delulu*

I've read the comments and the IG owner said they want the agency to confirm it first? - and I'm like do they seriously think the agency will confirm that..

And they actually not delete it just archive until they know the true.

• Unamused 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I believe she didn't edit but screenshot those pictures... It's good that she shouldn't get ahead of LMH himself...:D 

So lets move on and wait for their official announcement while we continue with our delulu and double personality role...

Right we should move on, but omggg!!!! The possibility that it actually happened is crazy.. like do you know what it means omg! Right, okay I think I should go back to Bed:sweatingbullets: I can’t be going crazy before ep15 . I need those brain cells 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I think SBS has a yearend awards night (Dec 31) so that will be the next time we'll see our MinEun couple and next year for Baeksang. 

Best actor, Best Actress, Best Drama can be easily bagged by TKEM. 

FOR NOW, pls announce dating confirmation after TKEM :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, heatherf said:

na it's okay, i've scrutinised it for you, the font use for '3' is not consistent with the font wide metrics and the style of other numerals. :D

I agree. There's something off with "3" 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Gonna go backread a few pages but ladies, today's our last Saturday for this series and this couple.

Netflix just released that the run time for Episode 16 is only 1hr and 16mins and I honestly can't fathom how they will fit everything in Ep 15 and 16. I'm so anxious already.

Will we get enough time for the theories to come together?  

Will they get their beautiful ending?

Will they get married?

Will they have babies?

Will they announce that they're dating in real life?

If they don't put out a special or anything, I'm gonna flip.

• Like 4
  • Sad 11

Let me wrap up this saga :D

I personally think LMH did accidentally followed KGE... don't forget he's also a normal human being just like us however being a top hallyu star, his actions are heavily scrutinised therefore he cannot just follow KGE as this is not his style since Day 1...

Both screenshots have different font and language that's why I believe it's real... Maybe I should start stalking LMH IG account and screenshot when necessary but I'm not that obsessed nor blessed with loads of time on my hand... guess we shippers here are rational and level minded matured ladies :D

We don't really have to worry so much about our couple not dating as they have already exhibited so many obvious behaviours so let's be patient and wait for their official announcement :wub:

In the meantime lets continue our delulu okay???? :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 7

4 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Thank you. I saved the screenshot but for personal documentation only since we're still not sure whether it's real or edited :sweatingbullets:

Wheew... being a globally known celebrity is hard indeed :sweatingbullets:

Me too. I had saved it for myself. For future reference as I said before :sweatingbullets::phew:

Thank you so much @jojo *finger hearts*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I saw the news too! Oh My God Oh My God, this is shocking, it's a HUGE revelation.

He did seriously consider to publicly announce it

I think I literally having a heart attack now :w00t:

Whats that post? I can't see it says broken or removed

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I personally think LMH did accidentally followed KGE... don't forget he's also a normal human being just like us however being a top hallyu star, his actions are heavily scrutinised therefore he cannot just follow KGE as this is not his style since Day 1...

Both screenshots have different font and language that's why I believe it's real... Maybe I should start stalking LMH IG account and screenshot when necessary but I'm not that obsessed nor blessed with loads of time on my hand... guess we shippers here are rational and level minded matured ladies :D

We don't really have to worry so much about our couple not dating as they have already exhibited so many obvious behaviours so let's be patient and wait for their official announcement :wub:

I’m 100% with you lmao 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Guysss should this picture be going round.. i just saw it on twitter and we know how crazy fans can be . we just got out of one problem days ago, remember kge and her manager yeahhh.. if it’s gonna bring more trouble than joy I’d rather not share it

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I agree too. Also it was said that he followed her before he posted his new post, so it is very highly likely to be an accident where he tried to check what photo she posted before deciding what to post to respond to her. Whilst doing that he accidentally followed her. All speculations but could happen. :D

@Dreaaaa_ Yea I saved it for myself but I think we should tell them to take it down or something. Maybe put a comment saying it's not verified.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1