[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

THIS is so cute!!! He’s always mirroring her and probably doesn’t even know it! For the record, lmh does not do thumbs up like that! One explanation: he finds her so cute and he’s always looking at her. 

I want to sound as sane as possible but it’s hard when Mr. All-In here is the captain of this ship. He makes my shipping heart run wild and I can’t help but point out everything he does. It’s his fault and I’m not complaining. Please, Min Ho, continue to wear your heart on your sleeves. :D

I tried to be sane at the start of this ship.

I am failing miserably.

GROUP HUG everyone?

(we may need to do another virtual group hug once Ep 13 airs, let's check back in later :) 

• Love 14

Welcome to page 200 Royal Court Ladies!

May we prosper and produce more royal court ladies (or royal heirs)

May our Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Eul find their beautiful solution!

May we get more behind the scenes clips.

May we get more kisses and hugs on screen (and off screen?)

May we get more lovestagram posts!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

May our Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun end in marriage.  :w00t:

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-9.gif

ALL ABOARD THE SHIP! OUR CAPTAIN LEE MIN HO IS NAVIGATING B)

P.S. Our Kakao Group below! edited

Spoiler

https://open.kakao.com/o/gTXYXbec 

edited

Message me to get the code. 

Please do introduce yourself with your Soompi username! :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 3

38 minutes ago, aidanelle said:

Oh my! Stumbled upon this out of the blue :lol:

Interesting...:ph34r:

OMG, so interesting. I'm not too versed horoscopes but that was an interesting ride.

Here's what I got about our 2 leads (from what I can gather from the vid):

She has emotional Depth

Outside the Box

She plays well with other Cancer signs (GY and LMH is one too)

All the signs she doesn't have in cancers, LMH has (meaning they complement each other)

He has playfulness and flirtation

Probably going to be an interesting match, A lot of things going for them together

Gonna be able to play the emotions really well 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Welcome to page 200 Royal Court Ladies!

May we prosper and produce more royal court ladies (or royal heirs)

May our Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Eul find their beautiful solution!

May we get more behind the scenes clips.

May we get more kisses and hugs on screen (and off screen?)

May we get more lovestagram posts!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

May our Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun end in marriage.  :w00t:

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-9.gif

P.S. Our Kakao Group below!

Hide contents

https://open.kakao.com/o/gTXYXbec 

Code is pyeha

Please do introduce yourself with your Soompi username! :wub:

Best decision to unlurk and join you guys! Happy 200 pages!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

So this is the one fan cam that I saw where they are quite serious / not talking to each other. I believe they're waiting to start shooting and this was earlier this week (Monday, I think)? 

When I saw this and there is another similar version that is much longer where they are still not talking to each other, it made me feel very uncomfortable (similar to how I reacted to kiss BTS from yesterday) because it's such a stark contrast against what we're used to seeing from this couple. Commenters also mentioned they looked different. I have two possible explanations for this...

1) When there is no BTS camera around, they can be quite serious / not talking to each other, again possibly pointing to the fact that they are just friends. BTS also tries to pick and choose the cute moments out of the hours of footage they probably have, so we're seeing something that is edited / selected to show how cute they are. I felt the same when I saw what KGE's staffer posted (when KGE was playing on her phone), LMH was sitting very far from her. And why is she playing a game on her phone when she could be interacting / talking to him? Weird right? 

2) But, another way to view the "serious" footage, and I thought about this possibility after reading a post from someone here, is that they were conscious of fans on the street filming / taking photos of them. If this is this case, then this becomes a pretty suspicious piece of fan cam. Why would they need to feel conscious of fans if there's nothing going on between them? Are they forcing themselves to be more formal because they know fans are filming and there are a lot of fans looking at them from the side of the streets? It's just SO different from the fancam that was uploaded a few days before (them playing around with each other on the beach, where btw, I noticed at one point they both look down at their feet at the same time, which can indicate shyness). 

I like to believe it's theory #2 that is right!!

What do you think???

Some fans need to calm down.  They are working so there will be times when they will get serious and not goofing around.   I think the environment also not conducive to be playing around since there are so many people close by.  My guess would be they want to get it done quickly and not causing further inconvenience to the public. They are wearing the same outfit on the beach so they already had their fun times ... assuming this was film on the same day :D

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Indianfan said:

Yesterday I was happily describing this hater free thread to a fellow shipper but now why do I get the feeling that here is a hater in shipper's disguise? Actually not hater entirely, shipper of another ship. Trying to inject doubts stealthily in name of passing the ball in your court and spoil the mood in this thread.

I won't name any names but the previous shipping thread I was in , also got jeopardized because of the ML's previous relationship shippers. But atleast it was an actual relationship. LMH shippers with his last KES drama FL are craziest. That girl is in a committed relationship for long. Do these shippers wish her to break up, to fulfill their fantasy? They can go to any extent with this kind of thinking and exactly that's they're doing to this premium limited edition ship.

WONDERFUL, my Dear Chingu!! I CLAP for you!! :love::ph34r: #CALLINGOUT people who do NOT belong here! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We are as sane as possible given the proof from Mr. Obvious. 

May I take this time to remind everyone why this ship sailed in the first place?

1) He describes her as charming and having charming eyes. He doesn’t stop there, he proceeds to stare intently at her eyes in front of interviewers and described them as pure. 

2) He laughs at everything she says. EVERYTHING. Just going to drop one example:

Swoon video. Question: what is one thing you must do before going to bed?

kge: wash my face.

no one:

literally no one:

lmh: laughs out loud 

3) He finds every reason to grab her hands. Seen in every bts. 

4) He mirrors her cuteness. Her hand shaking, her thumbs up, her run, her laugh. 

5) He can’t stop staring at her. His eyes naturally follow her. She moves, his eyes move.

6) They both blushed at times when they had to do romantic scenes. Things have certainly escalated and they are as comfortable as lovers can get today but they both definitely had a thing for each other towards the beginning half already. Their feelings were attached because normally, actors would just see it as acting but they personally seemed affected by romantic scenes. It’s not the type where they feel awkward do embarrassed, it’s the type where they feel their heart beating and their face blushes because they’re working with their crush. 

7) She blushes when he compliments her. 

8) They hold hands even when they scene does not call for it. Think the flowers of doom scene, was it necessary to hold hands the way they did behind the scenes? Nope. He simply took her hands and gave her the flowers. The way they were hand in hand behind the scenes was not needed for the filming. 

9) She messes with him: swinging his arms, nudging him when he makes her laugh, looking at him for help out of everyone, telling him he’s the best, acting cute off script with him. 

10) He’s giddy around her. The term Mr. Giddy did not just come from nowhere. 

Need I say more? Enough proof for me :D

Thank you for reminding us of everything! 

Again - my first time supporting a k-drama couple and in a Soompi thread, so I apologize if I've offended anyone here. I really wanted to just discuss some doubts that I have to see what your opinions are. Not meaning to bring the mood here down. 

From here on out, I will not mention any of my doubts here. I can contribute by helping translate things in clips. I'm Korean-American and can speak / understand Korean fluently. I've seen multiple mistranslations floating around on YT/Twitter, so I can help course correct if needed!! That will be my way of contributing to this thread :). Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Are we officially calling Lee Min Ho as Mr. All-in? I remember when he was Mr. Giddy, then Mr. Obvious, then Mr. Excited  then Mr. Determined... his screen name changes so fast!!! 

I wonder when he'll become Mr. Boyfriend though?!?

Ladies back me up hahaha :w00t:

You forgot Mr. Smitten :lol:

I’m hoping for Mr. Groom, Mr. Husband, and Mr. Daddy too. 

@jy_cohh sorry, I have not caught up with backtracking so I don’t know what’s been said. Maybe I am the one who brought in another ship so I am guilty lol. But it’s all ok, we are here to remind each other why we are here. At times, we’re skeptical and it’s understandable. After all, our excitement might carry us away to delusional land so we might need a check sometimes. I am guilty of that. I get carried away with my imagination but at the end of the day, what we have as proof and not just my imagination is enough to see this ship sailing. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I gave up trying to wait until I finish reading everything before posting. I can't. This thread moves too fast now. 

You have read 100 comments for the kiss bts, but I haven't  said mine here, so bear with me. 

Probably posted multiple times already, but I need to repost this by lovestage as well. 

My take:

1. This is the first time that I see a rehearsal of a kiss scene, where the leads kiss for real.  Cmiiw, but I see the kiss bts of I Am A Robot. The leads rehearsed, but mostly just discussing it. Even when they practiced, they only practiced with each other, with what looked like 30 cm distance between each other. 

2. It's a rehearsal, right? So why did the PD kept screaming cut? None of their other scene rehearsals contained that panicky screams, lol. I feel sorry for him, hahah. He's trying his best to control LMH, hahah.

3. I see Mr. LMH was doing and feeling so many things at the same time. Trying his best to respect KGE, trying not to explode- as in, behaving like a hormonal teenager-, trying to really practice for a good scene, but also losing his mind because he's in love with KGE and wants to kiss her so bad. 

4. I see a guy who didn't even care anymore who's looking. He just wanted her sooooo bad. And the way he avoided looking at the camera makes me think he doesn't want people to see the NEED in his expression. And come on, he crossed his legs twice, lol. 

5. He basically JUMPED on her when they rolled to the side. But after the PD said cut, he quickly got up. His laugh sounded like he thought "ooops, lost control just now, sorry (are you really sorry, though, LMH?)."

6. Despite how he showed he wanted to attack her, I saw how he also laughed with her. I heard him saying things that only she could hear, probably commenting about it. 

7. I didn't see KGE react with any disgust or annoyance. She didn't look humiliated to me. She looked like someone who's a professional, but was also affected and enjoying what was happening. Most importantly, she looked like she felt safe and comfortable with him. To be honest, this is the hottest kissing bts I've seen, because the male lead looked like he was really eager to do everything, and was really kissing and climbing her. Logically, they might have discussed with the PD that they were going to kiss for real since the rehearsal, but I'm sure LMH's hot response was his own reaction. It's sexier than the real scene. It's even sexier than all the FSOG movies combined, Folks, and you can't make me think otherwise. On another note, dare I say it, the way he behaved could even be seen as an improper conduct. But no, KGE was relaxed, laughing to make the situation less tense (or less sexually charged)  and even understanding. My take on this is she knew what he's feeling for her, and she knew he would behave that way. Or maybe they had done something similar behind closed doors.

8. I want to know what happened when the camera only shot his head and back. Did he kiss her all along? It looked like that for me. In this situation and as a shipper, I'm just gonna applaud him for having a full makeout session on cam. 

9. I see tenderness too from him, and that makes me want to combust. 

10. KGE blushed and I felt that it's such a personal reaction. I'm sure he blushed as well, that's why he's hiding his face from the cam. 

11. She only tapped him gently and he listened to her. I feel that she's well taken care off. 

This scene seemed to be filmed between 6 and 7 May. On 8 May, LMH posted the sunset pic on his IG. 

So what happened on 7 May?

A scientific speculation:

Considering how eager he was + how understanding she was + the timing (early morning - midnight) = they continued at either their apartment

I'm just delusioning (if you want to think so), of course.

This essay must be closed with another chance for you to rewatch this:

We welcome as many comments as possible so please keep them coming :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You got me good, chingguuu. I wasn't ready for Mr. Daddy but 100% SIGN US UP!!!!!!!!!! 

(to be honest, they're giving me Kim Tae Hee and Rain vibes so I really see them being domesticated with little kids running around in their house. I'm weak!! :heart:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

1) When there is no BTS camera around, they can be quite serious / not talking to each other, again possibly pointing to the fact that they are just friends. BTS also tries to pick and choose the cute moments out of the hours of footage they probably have, so we're seeing something that is edited / selected to show how cute they are. I felt the same when I saw what KGE's staffer posted (when KGE was playing on her phone), LMH was sitting very far from her. And why is she playing a game on her phone when she could be interacting / talking to him? Weird right? 

@jy_cohh So because they had their serious face game on in two places that was clearly crowded, it means they are friends, meanwhile they had smiles on their faces .also because they are both seated on a public bench far from each instead together  in daytime where there were so many people that means they are just friends, why would you sit far from your friend? .

Anyways your points are valid and I see you have convinced yourself with two different posts in the last 24 hours that they are friends so still spending your energy here on a SHIPPING THREAD instead of the drama thread?   I hope you know our opinion as shippers is not going to determine whether they get together or not? Some people are still shipping LMH with PMY and PSH and he still left them to date Suzy. I have also seen people pray hard for him to get together with SHK since he mentioned her as an ideal type. 

If you don't have conviction about LMH and KGE ship that is okay, can you leave the people who do and stop stealthily planting doubts. :mellow: 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Are we officially calling Lee Min Ho as Mr. All-in? I remember when he was Mr. Giddy, then Mr. Obvious, then Mr. Excited  then Mr. Determined... his screen name changes so fast!!! 

I wonder when he'll become Mr. Boyfriend though?!?

Ladies back me up hahaha :w00t:

He also moves at LTE speed hahahaha!

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes, I was about to comment this too! All of the above! Make haste!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

GUYS. So. The thing is. I have a confession to make.

You know that kiss bts we've been talking about? Yeah. It made me crazy and made me sleepless.

All the while..I thought that was the real take. 

Until I re-read and re-read your comments. only to find out that was the rehearsal. WTH. HAHAHAHA I FEEL SO ASHAMED. 

(so thank you @ladylia257 for your post!!) 

NOW I'M EXPLODING AGAIN WITH THE FEELS??!!!! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We are as sane as possible given the proof from Mr. Obvious. 

May I take this time to remind everyone why this ship sailed in the first place?

1) He describes her as charming and having charming eyes. He doesn’t stop there, he proceeds to stare intently at her eyes in front of interviewers and described them as pure. 

2) He laughs at everything she says. EVERYTHING. Just going to drop one example:

Swoon video. Question: what is one thing you must do before going to bed?

kge: wash my face.

no one:

literally no one:

lmh: laughs out loud 

3) He finds every reason to grab her hands. Seen in every bts. 

4) He mirrors her cuteness. Her hand shaking, her thumbs up, her run, her laugh. 

5) He can’t stop staring at her. His eyes naturally follow her. She moves, his eyes move.

6) They both blushed at times when they had to do romantic scenes. Things have certainly escalated and they are as comfortable as lovers can get today but they both definitely had a thing for each other towards the beginning half already. Their feelings were attached because normally, actors would just see it as acting but they personally seemed affected by romantic scenes. It’s not the type where they feel awkward do embarrassed, it’s the type where they feel their heart beating and their face blushes because they’re working with their crush. 

7) She blushes when he compliments her. 

8) They hold hands even when they scene does not call for it. Think the flowers of doom scene, was it necessary to hold hands the way they did behind the scenes? Nope. He simply took her hands and gave her the flowers. The way they were hand in hand behind the scenes was not needed for the filming. 

9) She messes with him: swinging his arms, nudging him when he makes her laugh, looking at him for help out of everyone, telling him he’s the best, acting cute off script with him. 

10) He’s giddy around her. The term Mr. Giddy did not just come from nowhere. 

Need I say more? Enough proof for me :D

This! *Virtual high five to you Secretary Mo *wink wink. I just observed, I find it hard to explain to the younger generation when we are talking about the romance between these two, to them it's no existence but when it comes to people my age (I am around LMH's age) I don't need explanation because they see in their own eyes what was evidently there. (We can almost sing our delulu in sync and in harmony! Perks of growing old I guess. hahaha).

• LOL 10
  • Love 1