[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

By the way i found this on twitter. we've been talking about this photo right? but her/his tweet kinda gave me an enlightenment (?) lmao

They said:

First tweet, is just like what we already knew: "Everywhere Minho always gluing himself to Ggone unnie while he actually could've sit further more and be closer to Lady Noh."

And the reply sent by the tweet starter themselves (GoeunNite_Lyz): "kkkk i've been staring at this photo and been aware 'why minho's body was all inclined (to ggone)."

And to think about it.... ITS RIGHT THO???? O.O His body wasn't just glued to her but his shoulder was practically inclined down to her. Like, wow. Well, it's not such a big thing, but its enough to make heart flutters right? His body language screams so much i'm so done o-<--<

saLHU0w.png

• LOL 10

3 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

By the way i found this on twitter. we've been talking about this photo right? but her/his tweet kinda gave me an enlightenment (?) lmao

They said:

First tweet, is just like what we already knew: "Everywhere Minho always gluing himself to Ggone unnie while he actually could've sit further more and be closer to Lady Noh."

And the reply sent by the tweet starter themselves (GoeunNite_Lyz): "kkkk i've been staring at this photo and been aware 'why minho's body was all inclined (to ggone)."

And to think about it.... ITS RIGHT THO???? O.O His body wasn't just glued to her but his shoulder was practically inclined down to her. Like, wow. Well, it's not such a big thing, but its enough to make heart flutters right? His body language screams so much i'm so done o-<--<

Omo.. now I cannot unseen the incline. :joy:

It's not very noticeable but once mentioned, cannot be unseen. It's slightly there.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, Lisa_BB said:

I really liked BinJin. Like TKEM, I was looking forward to the drama immediately after casting was announced. Took a peek at their BTS and stuff, but ... I guess I was never really invested because I saw the magazine pics but never really thought much about it (so I don't know when those were taken). KGE and LMH really had me bad, :sweat_smile:  

Me too! I thought I would go on a ship trip with BinJin from The Negotiation and CLOY and I badly wanted to. Just didn't happen for me. Maybe, in my mind, they were already a thing, or maybe just no enough heart-flutters for me to feel that much...

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

As expected, look at the gap between lmh and lady noh lol. :lol:

This man, he’s too cute, always inching closer and closer to kge. 

If he was a Sunflower, he would definitely be 100% facing Ms Sunshine over there, no matter where she is!

1 hour ago, folksway222 said:

The real captain of our ship is Mr. Obvious himself. He has been feeding us since the presscon.

Hope he won't stop the crumbs, because we need them badly. For our existence. 

YES. Please Sir, we are hungry Sir...more breadcrumbs...

I don't care what sea he sails on as long as the only booty (bounty) the Captain is pillaging is Ms Sunshine. AHOY MATEYS. :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, 868_ Sen said:

i hope for the remaining 4 episodes... please edit it beautifully.. n make my heart as shippers fluttering.. 

i wonder there's no NG for the  kissing scene?

They claimed there wasn't any NG but we've seen it being shot from different angles with different positions so it's probably a very long kiss and they crop and edit out parts they like for the episode. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Omo.. now I cannot unseen the incline. :joy:

It's not very noticeable but once mentioned, cannot be unseen. It's slightly there.

right?? I wasn't even aware before but now i really always focus on his inclined shoulder. Uhh boy been obvious that he's already decided something wow:ph34r:

This also enlightened me tho....................................... i was too focusing on what it is that they may discuss during that hug, and too focused on his feet direction but then i realize i never paid attention to where his head position was. Was it already mentioned here? Maybe I skipped that?

Anyway, now I'm aware. Who needs a pillow to rest your head when you have THE ggone and her shoulder, right Mr. Obvious? adskdjaka is this how people date in work?? ;;___;;

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Back to the topic of the direction of his feet is always towards KGE.. I found another classic example during the press conference where the MC has requested KGE to leave the stage for WDH to come up.. you can see LMH feet was turned towards her at 1.17 in the video below...:D

cr owner 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

That kiss must've irked a lot of haters.  I really hope we'll get to see more kisses. 

I'm too lazy to look for the tweet but I saw one earlier saying that Mr Sunshine was better bec it was able to show heartfelt love without having the two leads kiss. Can you girls imagine not letting these two kiss each other, at least on cam? (well, off cam we won't get to see it) :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

10 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

right?? I wasn't even aware before but now i really always focus on his inclined shoulder. Uhh boy been obvious that he's already decided something wow:ph34r:

This also enlightened me tho....................................... i was too focusing on what it is that they may discuss during that hug, and too focused on his feet direction but then i realize i never paid attention to where his head position was. Was it already mentioned here? Maybe I skipped that?

Anyway, now I'm aware. Who needs a pillow to rest your head when you have THE ggone and her shoulder, right Mr. Obvious? adskdjaka is this how people date in work?? ;;___;;

I seriously thought he was necking her there when I first saw this... is this why the camera shot was done far away?? This was no normal hug between 2 actors and given this was a rehearsal shot, he went in more than he should have... most actors usually keep a distance during rehearsals but LMH actually glued himself tighter during rehearsals...

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

1 minute ago, Lisa_BB said:

That kiss must've irked a lot of haters.  I really hope we'll get to see more kisses. 

I'm too lazy to look for the tweet but I saw one earlier saying that Mr Sunshine was better bec it was able to show heartfelt love without having the two leads kiss. Can you girls imagine not letting these two kiss each other, at least on cam? (well, off cam we won't get to see it) :joy:

Just ignore these haters.... they have such low self confidence of their ships that's why they need to comment...

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Lisa_BB said:

If there wasn't any kiss, or even any hug scenes at all between the 2 leads, can you imagine how frustrated Mr Giddy would have been? The sexual tension would have been off the charts!

He is already so obvious and giddy now, I wonder what the frustrated version would lead to. ;) More aggressive pursuing off cam?

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

16 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I seriously thought he was necking her there when I first saw this... is this why the camera shot was done far away?? This was no normal hug between 2 actors and given this was a rehearsal shot, he went in more than he should have... most actors usually keep a distance during rehearsals but LMH actually glued himself tighter during rehearsals...

And if you notice he is hugging so tightly his hands almost seem to come around her fully, that's how tight!

Even in the bamboo forest hug, he hugged her so tight her fair flew up and they had to retake.

He just can't get enough of her! Would probably want to melt together, he's that clingy...

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, lysandr said:

If there wasn't any kiss, or even any hug scenes at all between the 2 leads, can you imagine how frustrated Mr Giddy would have been? The sexual tension would have been off the charts!

He is already so obvious and giddy now, I wonder what the frustrated version would lead to. ;) More aggressive pursuing off cam?

He must have requested KES to add in more intimate scenes or he must have improverised the scenes himself to suit his taste.... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

And he did all this while probably whispering something naughty to our Ms.Sunshine. :phew: 

4 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

We want more kisses. MinEun can show heartfelt love with and without kisses. We love their hug scenes too. We just enjoy watching their kisses too. Gives us more materials to work with. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:

He really doesn't care bout cameras and crews there. Only Ms. Sunshine and him there. He even forgot his Hallyu star and cool image. :joy: 

Keep doing those all, Captain Obvious. Feed all Royal Court Ladies, till we're satisfied. :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

His hands are probably behind his back holding onto his whip. Luckily his role is a king carrying a whip. If he didn't have that, KGE would not be safe from his clingy hands. ;)

Must be squeezing it real tight. 

• LOL 6