[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

PEOPLE!!! I just finished episode 2. Gosh I hate the king so much aarggh he's such a coward!:angry: My baby Young looks so conflicted asdfghjkl I wanna give him a hug:tears:

Ugh. What's all this emotion!?  What is happening to meeeeee!?

Now i'm scared

• LOL 7

17 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Someone needs to hack the cctv in the lift then. I'm just saying. 

I am the head of that hack department gals get ready with pop-corn we need to do binge watching once I get the cctv footage.....

:smashes:

• LOL 9

PEOPLE!!! I just finished episode 2. Gosh I hate the king so much aarggh he's such a coward!:angry: My baby Young looks so conflicted asdfghjkl I wanna give him a hug:tears:

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Now i'm scared

Sorry gals I better cave in on this ....::

@goldenashes97 babes don’t worry I am virtually with you ...:::

enjoy.....

• LOL 7

28 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

I literally cut your post. Sorry for that. Trust me when I say that LMH has affection towards KGE. To what extent? We can only imagine. But if he felt that the affection he has for her is worth the next level, he will do whatever it takes to pursue her. He will not just find time but he will make time. If they cannot be together in their side of the world then he will make the other side of the world available for them. 

Oh! This makes me think of Rain pursuing his girl even when he was in military service. Someone took photos of him dating his girl being in uniform. I think it’s universal truth that if a guy truly loves you, he will always make time for you regardless of the circumstances. What’s more important to a guy would be in a higher priority. :fiercebunny:

• Like 14

Haaa. He just 21 year old boy. He is so  immature to be a king. Do we make a faith drama thread again:lol:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:
4 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Chingu, it looks like you'll be in charge of our script for the time being. I'm really sorry but I think I need a break from our script writing. I am now watching Faith and I feel like my heart is about to burst from choi young's cuteness. He's so adorable:3 I caaaaan't.

Oh fyi, I'm still at episode 1. I don't have the courage to watch episode 2 yet, so I've been rewatching it for the past two days. I think I watched it 5 times already. It may take me a year to finish this drama at this rate. I'm going crazyyyyyy

@extrodinairey i'm still waiting for you, maam. Come with me down the rabbit hole. We'll have a great time.:happyshakes:

I didn't know you have such good control of yourself.  I'd be neglecting everything, my kids and cats will need to fend for themselves when I start bhahahhaha. And 24 episodes?? That'll be the longest kdrama for me.

And I'm cominggggggggggggggggggggggg to that rabbit hole

@goldenashes97 Chingu, no can do. I’m already watching Faith and already on episode 10! I started 2 days ago :lol::lol::lol:

I love the relationship between the king and Choi Young. They challenge each other. 

Daejang is so loveable! If by episode 5, you don’t love him then I’m just a crazy lmh fan who’s blind. :lol::lol::lol:

@extrodinairey @Prerna come, come baby! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Prerna said:
Tweeterians are just awesome .....

SYJ and LMH are actually really good friends. He’s said before she’s his only FL that he still texts.

Hahaha I just can’t stop imagining syj, Hyun bin, lmh and kge meeting in the elevator :lol:

@Capricorn Capricorn6161 Let’s compare hands here too.

Her face can fit in the palm of his hands. It’s so cute!! 

:lol: anything about them is so cute! 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

SYJ and LMH are actually really good friends. He’s said before she’s his only FL that he still texts.

Hahaha I just can’t stop imagining syj, Hyun bin, lmh and kge meeting in the elevator :lol:

@Capricorn Capricorn6161 Let’s compare hands here too.

Her face can fit in the palm of his hands. It’s so cute!! 

:lol: anything about them is so cute! 

There might be minors in here, I'd rather keep mine locked :joy:

Edited by stroppyse
  • LOL 11

17 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

The only person I've seen her pointing her index finger at was Mr Giddy :wub:

Right, right?! It must be him across from her! I can imagine it and they’re so cute! They can’t stop teasing each other! My heart! 

:lol::lol::lol:

There might be minors in here, I'd rather keep mine locked :joy: 

Spill it, spill it! :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 13

40 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

There might be minors in here, I'd rather keep mine locked :joy:

He just sucked her up like a vacuum.....

I wanna know the voltage of that vacuum now????

• LOL 14

6 hours ago, anjpoole said:
6 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Asking SBS to cancel it? i wonder why, did they dislike the series too?

They said its not appropriate for Family drama. I mean they can ask to revise the script or something like that but to cancel... I think its too much. 

It's difficult to change when they probably already acted out half the drama already. Also one of the characters draws adult content webtoons for a living. I watched ep 1 and there was a scene where he was drawing naked and sexual content with nude drawings in the background and very suggestive noises in the background. :lol:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Countess Alessa said:

Dont want to put a lot of meaning to this but went through KGEs June 22 posts for each year and somehow the number 2 connects her to LMH.

June 22, 2017. Her watch's time is 10:10. Its not only double double but if you add it up. 1+0+1+0 = 2

June 22, 2018: 2 photos in 1 post. 4 people. 4 /2 = 2

June 22, 2019: The sun looks like it was divided into 2. The photo was taken in Cebu, Philippines. To be exact Lapu-lapu City. The zip code there is 6015. if you add all the numbers up, the result is 6+0+1+5 = 12

1 x 2 = 2

6 x 2 = 12

3 x 4 = 12 -----> 1+2 =3; 2+ 2 = 4

LMH was in Cebu, Philippines 220 weeks ago from today.

KGE was also in Cebu, Philippines 52 weeks ago from today.

Of all the 7K+ islands of the Philippines...they both posted a photo of Cebu and the sea...

Not that its unpopular as an island... but most visitors go to the beaches of Boracay or Palawan.... 

I might be trying too hard to just connect the number 2 to them... but just doing this for fun.

LMH on the other has not posted anything every July 2 from 2016 to 2019.

At least they are both consistent.:approves:

Also want to add they were 2 seats apart from each other during Fantasia awards ceremony in 2015. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

The only person I've seen her pointing her index finger at was Mr Giddy :wub:

I think they played a staring contest. Whenever mr.giddy lost and laughed first, she pointed her index finger at him and then he grabbed or tried to grab her hands.

:heart3:

Edited by stroppyse
  • LOL 14

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

In conclusion, lmh and kge will get married in year 2022.

:D 

If only we can time skip to 2022 like they did in TKEM. If they actually marry in real, we'll forgive them for not showing any wedding in the drama. :lol:

• LOL 18