Broadcast Period: 10/29/2020-12/5/2020

Cast:

Zhou Yu Tong as Lu Fangning
Gong Jun as Ling Rui
Jin Ze as Fang Yiyao
Wu Man Si as Cai Siyu
Yuan Zhi Bo as Yang Yi

Synopsis:

Lu Fangning, CEO of Luming Organization, is rich, capable and beautiful. As she is nearing thirty, she faces pressure from her family to find a husband and form her family. At this time, surgeon Ling Rui appears infront of her. Ling Rui is both capable, handsome and kind; and is seen as a perfect husband candidate for Lu Fangning. Thus, Lu Fangning tries all kinds of ways to pursue Ling Rui and finally manages to walk down the aisle with him. After marriage, Lu Fangning tries changing her stubborn ways and slowly, begins a sincere relationship with Ling Rui. However with the onslaught of problems from their families and career, the couple begin to drift apart. Thoughts of divorce begin to sprout from Lu Fangning, but Ling Rui is persistent in holding onto the marriage. Slowly, Lu Fangning begins to realise the true meaning of love and marriage, and decides to work with Ling Rui to create a better future.

Cr dramawiki

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is it going to be on Mangotv? The subs will be late and i will die in anticipation :tears:

I dont mind plots about contract marriage as long as the characters arent a**holes :vicx:

I hope they have great chemistry to carry the 'outdated' plot :love:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

On 10/7/2020 at 5:09 AM, Zay❤️ said:

Is it going to be on Mangotv? The subs will be late and i will die in anticipation :tears:

I dont mind plots about contract marriage as long as the characters arent a**holes :vicx:

I hope they have great chemistry to carry the 'outdated' plot :love:

Yes, this drama going to air tomorrow! So excited!

If it is true that this drama is a remake from Thailand drama, Samee Ngern Phon (2001), which then had been remake as Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised (2016), then the main male lead is a not the usual cold guy, he is a nice guy. While the main female lead is a rich woman and kind of headstrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

omg!omg! its super duper cute.  I lobed the first episode.:kiss_wink:;The FL is so cute.  I love Gong Jun from love equation drama.  I saw some clips from ep.10 with eng subs.  they are so cute.  cannot wait for the rest of the subbed episodes.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Begin Again 从结婚开始恋爱

Some of us who watched LIS were talking about how the adult romance in that drama was super good.  But this is one step higher and i dont know how this drama escaped the chinese censor board.  :kiss_wink::relaxed:Open the spoiler at you own risk.  

Spoiler

Pj5n4DK.gif

HeDWU4J.gif

cr:weibo

• Like 2

But they have the same concept of OTP knowing from the school days.  They should have done the contract thingy from the hospital time they met.  It would have been different.  Even then I am enjoying this.  Already 3 episodes have been subbed.  So I am waiting for subs as to what she has written in the contract.  I saw rest of the episodes raw in which LR is not ready to have a child with her even though she insists and even seduces him to no avail. 

• Like 2

On 11/2/2020 at 11:54 PM, Sharon Russ said:

So far... It looks good. 

Unique concept with headstrong but somewhat relatable girl and an understanding boy. Dialogues are superb. They kinda put a fresh spin on the "contract marriage" concept.

I just watched ep 1.  Agree with you. Looks good so far.  I could not find a good CDrama to watch since "Go Ahead".  Until this one comes along.   To continue watching a drama, I have to get interested from ep 1.  And this one got me in.

Zhou Yu-tong may not be the most beautiful actress around.  But her acting is good enough.  And the Script looks interesting. Even though the plot is nothing new.

@pad-hari  Hi. It's good to see you here.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, asiaren said:

...high recommendations for this drama...!!!!!!!!..please, try..!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I've finished all 10 eps. This drama is a light comedy. Very easy to watch.  Just nice for times like this - with the Covid 19 still lurking around.  Guess Zhou Yu-tong is not so popular.  This Thread is very quiet. Only the few of us know how to appreciate a good drama!:D

I'm impatiently waiting for another 2 eps to be released tonight

Wish China would stop  imitating Korea.  No need to limit to 2 eps per week;  or cap the max no eps at 40.  China should do what is best for herself.  But I doubt that will happen

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1