Zhang Yu Xi as Su Jinbei
Ding Yu Xi as Zhou Shiwen
Shi Ming Ze as Xu Jiawei
Wan Yan Luo Rong as Xiao Yuansong
Lin Xin Yi as Zhou Suying
Zhang Yao as Gao Zitong
Wu Yang as Di Ma

Synopsis:

It tells the love story between a genius doctor and an actress who are two people who both refuse to have their marriage arranged by their parents, yet realize that love is destined.

Actress Su Jinbei has a beauty that can defy the heavens. With her popularity on the rise, she is used to being the center of attention. However, the dark side to fame means that she's a magnet for controversy. She may be the best at flirting but she doesn't get any further and has been single since birth.

Zhou Shiyunis a genius doctor with the looks, the money and the smarts. He is a perfectionist who likes to be in control but doesn't care much for many things as he can be quite indifferent. Women flock around him in droves and he doesn't bat an eye. Instead of the usual overbearing CEO that falls for the woman, it's the actress who takes initiative in love.
(Source: Chinesedrama.info) 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Intense Love 韫色过浓 English Subbed Episodes

Intense Love 韫色过浓 Weibo Page

Intense Love 韫色过浓 Novel English Translations

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

@INeedAFan, woman falls for her attending physician without knowing that he's her fiance (he wore a mask). Because she feels offended by him ditching their engagement a while back, she tries hard to seduce him using her acting chops. Ofc he likes her back. 

It's now subbed on their official YT channel.

His eyes are like a calm sea. She stirs a maelstrom inside him. 

When is or are the writing dates? I just found it this morning. Been marathoning Cdramas. Can't work out who subs Cdramas as I seem to be watching them without subs. So if this is complete then can I watch it? Or wait months till subs are done.

Off to look for the official channel. I didn't know there is one.

The drama is being subbed in English at MGTV Drama YouTube Channel. So far, they have subbed Ep. 1-6 and are adding episodes each week.  MGTV Drama is the Official YT for the drama. Schedule is 2 episodes every Saturday and Sunday, total of 4 eps a week. 

Link to Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PsHrQxhYwSfQk-n76N9v4bngnqHXNCj

Watched this drama up to episode 6 and I'm really enjoying it.

Totally hating the Zhou sister not only because she's spoiled rotten but because people let her get away with so many things. 

Can't wait for more episodes. 

Yeah, I'm really enjoying this, too. Not my normal kind of drama but it's so easy to watch and great fun. So far no evil subplots, which I hate normally, and the otp have great chemistry so super easy to ship. Have just finished episode 10 and omg the chemistry and tension is out of this world.

I just watched this drama yesterday and it's great.. I mean not the greatest but the chemistry of female and male lead are awesome! It's really fun to watch but I don't like that young singer and actress character lol

You can download mango tv apps to get more episodes with english subs, you have to VIP member though.

On 5/19/2020 at 5:28 PM, RinRin08 said:

I just watched this drama yesterday and it's great.. I mean not the greatest but the chemistry of female and male lead are awesome! It's really fun to watch but I don't like that young singer and actress character lol

You can download mango tv apps to get more episodes with english subs, you have to VIP member though.

I know, right?

It's not the greatest but it's amusing and interesting.

The OTP has great chemistry, may need some improvement in their acting but it fits the series right now.

The other leads are negligible...the story can actually stand without the other pairs.

13 hours ago, ElleSor said:

I know, right?

It's not the greatest but it's amusing and interesting.

The OTP has great chemistry, may need some improvement in their acting but it fits the series right now.

The other leads are negligible...the story can actually stand without the other pairs.

Yes! That’s true.. I was interested since it’s getting high rating so far, curious to watch then turns out it is good. 
I agree with you on their chemistry, so natural imo. Overall acting, not the best but acceptable. 
Yes, other pairs don’t really stand out, if you get what I mean. Can’t wait for upcoming episodes though lol

Okay I am going to watch this because of Romance of Tiger and Rose. Let's see how it goes... :D

Edit - I just finished the series. I had to skip through a lot cause it's kind of slow. But well, yeah, the guy was REALLY cute.

Archived