[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Intense Love 韫色过浓

sugarplum892

This drama is so good especially for one reason.  Darling FL.  After a long long time, the FL character is so sweet, street smart, understand the situation and solving it for the ML.  She is such a cutie coz sometimes she is naughty too.  I like the ML too.  The second  and the third leads are also good.  

The misunderstanding are all cleared immediately between the leads which is good.  I am in ep.14 upto which the subs are available.  Waiting for the subs for the rest.  

It's a usual cliche but something I feel different coz the leads chemistry is very good.  So, I would give this 9/10.

On 5/26/2020 at 8:15 AM, arcchidus said:

Okay I am going to watch this because of Romance of Tiger and Rose. Let's see how it goes... :D

Edit - I just finished the series. I had to skip through a lot cause it's kind of slow. But well, yeah, the guy was REALLY cute.

I too watched cos of the recommendation from the Tiger and Rose Soompi thread. 

it’s really fluffy and such a cringe fest but have good-looking leads. FL was consistently funny and endearing.  ML was so stoic and uptight at first... he was basically pretending wasn’t he?

Spoiler

Then in the midst of ep 10, Bam! Within 10 seconds: they had a flurry of super intense hug scenes that looked like dream sequences; afterwhich, they were caught by the little imp of a sister and have come to an agreement to date.
Caught me by surprise...not in too good a way :P

I think I got past the first real climax and am unsure if I should go on.  is it worth watching past ep 11 though ?

On 6/6/2020 at 7:11 AM, Vivi123 said:

I hope there are Eng subs for this!

OMG..... I like how they are gathering all the cute moments and switching the roles.. Like before their first kiss, she was praying for the star and he was looking at her , now HE is the one praying and she looks at him. They are so cute together:wub: , I like their chemistry .. I i wish the BTS cuts were subbed. I watched few interviews and they are so cute.

They also released an MV. It was sweet but the genre of the song isnt my fav lol:D. Anyway I hope we get subs for the epilogue. I read the novel and it was SO cute. I will read it again bc I love the plot. No heavy dramas and enjoyable. I have enough stress and pressure in real life already lol.

I like his hair .. And the actress is so good and cute here. This is definitely my fav drama of hers :wub:

There were some bad edits during ep10? Or 11? If I remember correctly and I was so annoyed by it but I am gald I didn't drop it. This drama doesn't have the best script but I was full of cute hugs and kisses, made up for that horrible editing :D

Just finished binge watching this and both leads are adorable. There is no plot and nothing really happens? so credit to them for carrying the whole show. But I do like that there's no dog blood drama going on. Any problems they have, they talk through it like real, rational human beings and not melodrama characters. Also love how equal the relationship is, which is rare in dramas. Yes Jinbei took the lead in chasing and seducing lol but our doctor was very sweet and supportive in his own way. The 2nd couple is cute too and the friendships between the quad is fun to watch.

Shallow note, DYX is sexier/hotter in here than in Tiger & Rose. It must be the hair cause that hair in the epilogue is a step backwards. :blink:

Archived