How Many Of You Here Just Cos Of The Lockdown?

YayArea

Yes and No. The lockdown did give me much more time to follow the dramas almost real time and response to the threads,  but the main reason I am active in this forum is becoz the buzz of Kdrama forums in my native language kinda died down these few years, that I have to join the discussions here in English.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There was never a lockdown here because the country managed to keep the number of infections low. There was a time in February and early March when the infection rate here was rising fast. Fortunately, with test kits designed by a local company and measures designed by the previous administration, the country slowed down the infection rate. There were even certain days after March when the country had 0 new infections. Although the infection rate is low, people still take precautions when they're outside such as wearing a mask.

13 minutes ago, singlebilingual said:

There was never a lockdown here because the country managed to keep the number of infections low. There was a time in February and early March when the infection rate here was rising fast. Fortunately, with test kits designed by a local company and measures designed by the previous administration, the country slowed down the infection rate. There were even certain days after March when the country had 0 new infections. Although the infection rate is low, people still take precautions when they're outside such as wearing a mask.

So no weight gain then

9 hours ago, YayArea said:

So no weight gain then

I actually lost weight. There's no smog in this region now, so I go out to exercise more. But no smog means that there's less economic activity here and in a neighbouring country. Both countries export much less now because the pandemic hit the global economy. And this created a domino effect on the domestic economy. What makes it worse is that this administration knows nothing about economics.

• SC2019 locked this topic

Archived