★ 2005 KBS DRAMA AWARDS★

j.lee

keep us updated Cha Park!

A Peculiar Man.../Bizarre Bunch

there's a thread here at soompi: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=220

Excellence Award (우수상)

• Male

Nam gong min

Song Il Kook 송일국- Emperor of the Sea 해신

• Female

Lee Tae Ran 이태란- Rosy Life 장밋빛인생

Han Chae Young 한채영- Sassy Girl Chun-hyang 쾌걸춘향

Okay, that's a bit whacked...Namgoong Min wasn't even on the nomination list for that category and they just added him in? Just how much of the nomination list did they change?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's a thread here at soompi: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=220

Okay, that's a bit whacked...Namgoong Min wasn't even on the nomination list for that category and they just added him in? Just how much of the nomination list did they change?

err ...wait ..i think there is some confusion .~~ ..let me check again ..it seem like i see another set of winners ...and it has UTW ~~ ....

be back soon

Guest Cha Park

^^^ yup, will gladly update! i just dont understand korean though! yay! no subtitles yet!

yey! there is a thread for A Peculiar Man?! Am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! okay, will watch now...

best child actor... from the Golden Apple.. yup, that kid is amazing!

Guest Cha Park

both kids from Golden Apple are amazing =)

Golden Apple has just started in KBS World. And yes the child actress in Golden Apple is amazing, too! But i wonder why the kids in Rosy Life were not nominated? oh well.

yay. dont know what was the next category.. sowee.. even the captions are in hangul. sigh.

OHH I AM SO SORRY!!..er ...i mixed up the awards .this should be the one for the actor !! .

Excellence Award (우수상)

• Male

Son Hyun Joo 손현주- Rosy Life 장밋빛 인생

Song Il Kook 송일국- Emperor of the Sea 해신

Uhm Tae Woong 엄태웅- Resurrection 부활/ Sassy Girl Chun-hyang 쾌걸춘향

they just give the awards to the top excellence ..er ...i did not caught the .actor cagteory ..but seem to heard ...choi ....but i not sure

the female department

choi jin shil ..is in and with Kim Hae Sook

YES!!! they give the dae sang to .~~

.kim myung min !! he giving his speech ~~ .. i really do like him i was hoping to see him win this .. ! he loook good .~~ .

haha i was just waiting to see this ~ for KBS ~ .award ...and i was in time !

happy new year !

Guest rainy75

YES!!! they give the dae sang to .~~

.kim myung min !! he giving his speech ~~ .. i really do like him ! he loook good .~~ .

haha i was just waiting to see this ~ for KBS ~ .award ...and i was in time !

happy new year !

ohhh i think i saw it.. it doesnt look like him ... couldnt recognize him ...

yehhh he won!

happy new yr!!!

Guest Cha Park

the Special Drama/One Act Drama Award

Awarded to...Park Keun Hyung and one other actor, and no idea on which actress(s) won for this category as I can't see a single thing

Yoon Yeo Jung, the senior actress in ROYOW, Hotelier and Goodbye Sadness while the other actress i dont know either!

Best new Male Actor! Wow! all nominees are so good!

I knew Kim Dong Wan will win! He was so good in Goodbye Sadness! I forgot he was a singer! i adore Jae Hee because he's well, our young LBH! hahaha.. but i swoon over Go Ju Won! He dresses well in the series of A Peculiar Man. His win surprised me though. haha... but am happy for him still!

Best new female Actress:

Kim Ah Jung was called first! i love her in Bizarre Bunch. really!

Lee Bo Young was called next. That's the name! for My Darling, My Sweetheart.

and my other fave, Han Ji Min for Resurrection, of course.

clapclapclap... good choices... (a nominee,Kim Sung Eun as Haien in Bizarre Bunch was good also. she didn't win though. haha. all were good! hahaha!)

Guest Cha Park

i wonder what category now? *scratcheshead*

Ahn Suk Hwan of Bizarre Bunch won. He played the Dad of Kim Sung Eun/Haein. Another Actor got it also.

Kim Ji Young. The hilarious aunt in Rosy Life. and the other girl in IJUKSA. Kim Sa Rang? not sure. hehehe.

i wonder what category now? *scratcheshead*

Ahn Suk Hwan of Bizarre Bunch won. He played the Dad of Kim Sung Eun/Haein. Another Actor got it also.

Kim Ji Young. The hilarious aunt in Rosy Life. and the other girl in IJUKSA. Kim Sa Rang? not sure. hehehe.

my guess, the Supporting Actor Award

Archived