★ 2005 KBS DRAMA AWARDS★

j.lee

DECEMBER 31st,2005
kbs2ko.jpg 2005 drama 쾌걸춘향,열여덟 스물아홉,부활,어여쁜 당신,슬픔이여 안녕,바람꽃,성장드라마 반올림 2,그녀가 돌아왔다, 러브홀릭,웨딩,별난여자 별난남자,장밋빛 인생,황금사과,이 죽일놈의 사랑,불멸의 이순신,사랑도 리필이 되나요? 드라마시티,
------------- Winners of KBS 2005 year-end Performance Awards (12/31/2005) Highest Award Kim Myung Min (Immortal Lee Soon Shin) 김명민 (불멸의 이순신) Top Excellence Award (최우수상): Choi Soo Jong (God of the Sea) 최수종 (해신), Kim Hae Sook (Rosy Life) 김해숙 (장밋빛 인생), Choi Jin Shil (Rosy Life) 최진실 (장밋빛 인생), Excellence Award (우수상) Son Hyun Joo, Song Il Kook, Uhm Tae Woong, Soo Ae, Lee Hye Sook (손현주, 송일국, 엄태웅, 수애, 이혜숙) Supporting Award (조연상) Park Chul Min, Ahn Suk Hwan, Kim Sa Rang, Kim Ji Young (박철민, 안석환, 김사랑, 김지영) New Actor/Actress Award (신인연기상) Go Joo Won, Kim Dong Wan, Jae Hee, Kim Ah Joong, Lee Bo Young, Han Ji Min (고주원, 김동완, 재희, 김아중, 이보영, 한지민) Young Actor/Actress Award (청소년연기상) Park Ji Bin, Yoo Seung Ho, Yoo Yun Mi, Lee Se Young (박지빈, 유승호, 유연미, 이세영) Best Couple Award (베스트커플상) Son Hyun Joo, Choi Jin Shil (손현주-최진실) Uhm Tae Woong, Han Ji Min (엄태웅-한지민) Jae Hee, Han Chae Young (재희-한채영) Song Il Kook, Soo Ae (송일국-수애) Popularity Award (인기상) Nam Goong Min, Song Il Kook, Lee Tae Ran, Han Chae Young (남궁민, 송일국, 이태란 , 한채영) Netizen Award (네티즌상) Choi Jin Shil, Bi (최진실, 정지훈(비)) Photos: Kim Myung Min 200601010052541110_1.jpgChoi Soo Jong, Choi Jin Shil, Kim Hae Sook 200512311936131110_2.jpgLee Hye Sook, Soo Ae 200601010030301110_1.jpgSong Il Kook, Lee Tae Ran, Nam Goong Min, Han Chae Young 200512312347231110_1.jpg Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...512311936131110 http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...01521458390.htm ---------

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Choi Ji Woo

Wow!!! Thanks for posting this topic!!! I hope Sassy Girl, Chunhyang will win as the BEST 2005 KBS DRAMA!!!

How about a BEST ACTRESS award for HAN CHAE YOUNG or a BEST ACTOR award for JAE HEE??? Let's pray

I hope Shin Min Ah & Rain's CRUEL LOVE will also win an award..Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!!!

Cool. I love all these end of the year ceremonies. I wonder who will win daesang this year. There were a lot of good dramas in KBS this year. Its going to be a hard choice.

Where can we get the list of all the nominations? (English tranlation)

Also, can we(non-koreans) vote in the Best Couple award

The list of all the nominations isn't out yet. You need an account to vote.

Guest AzN_cHiC89

CHOONHYANG WILL DEFINITELY WIN BEST DRAMA.

<3

ditto! it was one of my favorite dramas. i can't wait till the poll open for best couple. i love these end of the year celebration too, it's so funyn there are like 2 shows going on at once on the same days.

tough competition this year...

although i haven't watched Rosy Life, I was told that it's going to be a strong competitor to Resurrection and God Of Sea..

personally i hope resurrection wins best drama for 2005..

and Uhm Tae Woong bagging the best actor award..

i hope dOng wan wins for the best new actor award..

choi jin shil will most likely win the best actress award ;)

jae hee can take the most popular award, though i think he'll most likely be sharing it with Bi..

even though i want my delightful girl chunyang to win for best drama but i feel like it would be a toss up between my rosy life n goodbye sadness..but i have a gut feeling it would by my rosy life since it touched a lot of the audience..

maybe best couple for jae hee n han chae young

I hope IJUKSA win something.. Bi too..

ahh... can't say much.. have not watch.. most of it..

except Chunyang/Loveholic .. and I say both cannot be considered

as the best drama of the year...

May be the most popular but I think not an award winning material..

Just my opinion... dun kill me..

Ressurection,Goodbye Sadness, Rosy Life & Hae Shin are really good.

I hope 1 of these drama can win the BEST DRAMA.

Though I enjoyed Chun Hyuang at the start of the year, I can't say it will win coz Rosy Life proves such a strong competitor.

anyway, I believe they (CH & MY) will win the BEST COUPLE as well as Uhm Tae Wong & Han Ji Min.

I want Dongwan to win the BEST NEW ACTOR.

hi guys!! :)

thanks for the updates for the KBS drama awards..me too, i love all these awards show..:) i may not be able to watch it on the day it will happen but i'm pretty sure someone generous will likely post it here (even just the highlights)..i'll just wait for that and be thankful..hehe!! :)

anyway, as much as i love the drama sassy girl choon-hyang, i wouldn't say strongly that it would win best drama..hmm, it's just not "best drama" material (as someone pointed it out here..:) although it was very good and i enjoyed it immensely..;) resurrection (though i haven't watched it yet) received great reviews and since Uhm TaeWong was lead actor, i don't doubt that it was really great..i can say he can really act because he was so good in choon hyang..i adored him in it, though i was ready to smash my laptop when he was trying too hard to hold on to choon hyang..hehe!! still, he gave one great acting there..

best couple, for me, would have to be jaehee and chaeyoung, although they might share this award with other drama couples, as well..they were so natural together..on screen, they exudes all the right emotions that you can't help but love them together..:)

this would be a nice "looking forward to" event this holidays..i'm so excited already!!

take care everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]

ohhh!!!

sassy gurl choon hyang on!!

i m rooting 4 Jae Hee and Chae Young 4 the best couple!! cos seriously they had great chemistry and were so attractive!!

as 4 best drama i m not so sure.. cos i haven't seen the other dramas maybe excpet 4 IJUKSA..

i hope BI or jae hee gets the Best actor.. cos they were magnificent!!!

most popular actor / or drama - jae hee n choon hyang!!

Guest c3cilia

SUCH HARD CHOICES..:(..

i hope Ijuksa win..cuz the acting and the chemisty..everything just seem flawless to me..(could be i'm a bier myself..kekek..)

but really ..bi's acting is so good..you can totally disguise him from the gigolo sangdoo..to flirty playboy...Young jae..

his acting is so good that he can either pierce you right through your heart with those angish words..or either melt you down with little gestures..

brilliant acting from Shin Mina also..i hope Ijuksa win some award..perhaps..best actor..a tied would be good like last year on fave couple..kekek..

bi fightin'

I dont think there is really a competition. Resurrection is by far the highest quality drama ever produced! Maybe HaeShin will get some technical awards :)

KBS had a good year with a number of highly rated dramas.In Korea, the one which had most people

talking was probably ROSY LIFE. It touched a lot of the viewers as they followed the sad story .

the acting was also excellent so I expect this drama to pick up a few acting awards.

I will be anxiously waiting for the year end results.

Archived