★ 2005 KBS DRAMA AWARDS★

j.lee

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Choi Ji Woo

I'm from Philippines too..I really like Chunhyang a lot since I bought the whole vcds without cuts. The best scenes have been ignored by GMA so most of the televiewers can't grasp the whole meaning, and even the translations are not good at all. I'm sure if you'll watch the original english subtitled sassy girl chun-hyang you'll appreciate it more... :D I'll go for chunhyang!! =) :lol:

nice meeting you here, my fellow pinay!!! GMA always plays "chop-chop" scenes of K-dramas..they murder dramas after launching a nationwide promotion on it here in our country..sometimes i think they suck..sorry!

FYI: GMA is a network here in the Philippines that airs the best K-dramas but their dubbing really sucked..

sorry for being off-topic..anyway, goodluck to all the drama nominees in the 2005 KBS Drama Awards!!!

annyeong everyone!!! my best wishes goes to han chae young, jae hee, uhm tae oong & SGCH!!! AJAH!!!!!!!!!

Guest miyawoks

hmmm does anyone have a kbs account here?

i was wondering if you vote, do you get to see who's leading?

i hope someone updates us on who's winning what :)

here are the results for the Netizen Award and Best Couple Award (Dec. 16, '05...as of 7:20 PM)

Netizen Award (I will list the Top 5)

Male:

Rain - 23.26%

Kim Dong wan- 17.01%

Kim Myung min- 14.68%

Uhm Tae woong - 12.55%

Son Hyun joo - 5.77%

Female:

Choi Jin shil- 22.99%

Shin Mi na -14.39%

Park Sun young- 14.14%

Han Ji min - 6.72%

Han Chae young- 6.69%

Best Couple

Rain-Shin Mi na- 20.11%

Kim Dong wan-Park Sun young- 19.51%

Jae Hee-Han Chae young- 12.03%

Uhm Tae woong-Han Ji min- 10.08%

Nam Goong min-Lee Tae ran- 7.34

Guest pinkjiawen

the love i want to kill, cruel love & IJUKSA are titles of the same drama..they're just VARIATIONS, okei???!!!

cruel love isn't a variation for the ijuksa title. cruel love was supposed to be this MBC drama of Bi w/ Go Soo Young but it never pushed through.

Aja! Hwaiting! for Ijuksa! :D

Best OST poll as of dec 17

1. 이 죽일놈의 사랑---->>Ijuksa

득표수 : 1463 표 (46.86%)

2. 쾌걸춘향-------------------->>Chunyang

득표수 : 554 표 (17.75%)

3. 부활------------------------>>Ressurection

득표수 : 383 표 (12.27%)

4. 불멸의 이순신------------------->Lee Soon shin

득표수 : 228 표 (7.30%)

5.웨딩------------------------------>>WEdding

득표수 : 87 표 (2.68%)

*If you have kbs account/Korean I.D you can vote.

*You can only vote once

There are also polls for best fashionista (dresser)--Best singer (in a drama)

2005 kbs drama nominees

Miniseries

about_02_drama_01_006.jpgabout_02_drama_01_005.jpgabout_02_drama_01_004.jpgabout_02_drama_01_003.jpgabout_02_drama_01_002.jpgabout_02_drama_01_001.jpg

WED/Thurs Drama

about_02_drama_02_001.jpgabout_02_drama_02_002.jpgabout_02_drama_02_003.jpgabout_02_drama_02_004.jpg

for those who are confused when voting...

make sure you are logged in before going to vote, or you'd be prompted to login when attempting to vote before it heads you back to the page you were at.

once you made your selection (that is "check mark" the circle), and hit the left button at the bottom of the screen, a small popup appears basically telling you what you selected and if that's what you want. Click the 'ok' button. Another small popup will then appear w/ gibberish (that's what it looked like to me), which I believe tells you that you were successful in your vote, and you click on the button in that popup and then you're led to the results page of that category.

Foreigners who have an ID should be able to vote because when you signed up as a foreigner for a KBS acct you were asked to give your SSN or Passport# (I gave my Passport# and not my SSN because I'm pretty touchy about giving my SSN out like that, especially online)

It would be good if KBS allowed us up to 3 choices per category or something...that would at least give a better "result" in my belief.

thanks for the info creidesca! I have a KBS Account but I'm having a hard time to vote since I don't read Korean that well...i got confused with the pop-up windows when I tried to vote. :lol:

kbs5ep.jpg

*You need to fill up the boxes:

1.이름-------------[Name]

2.Korean Identification/[if u have]--------[ 123456-123456]

3.House/office phone number:---------------

Mobile phone number:--------------

4.Your address

5.your E-mail.

*Once you completed to fill the box click the button below "전송하기" ,and a poll prompt will pop up and you have to choose/vote for ur fave artists.If not,ur vote will not be counted

seses7hw.jpg

hehe, I really liked how that 1 of the nominees for best supporting couple were the 2 guys from Resurrection--I had to give my vote to them. Lee Tae Ran & Namgoong Min would have come 2nd in my books.

I wonder if they'll have the winner of the "Best Singer in a Drama" sing at this year's ceremony? I really liked how last year they went through a top 10 karaoke scenes and Oh Ji Ho's scene from 2nd Proposal topped and he sang the "One Man" song of Kim Jong Kook.

^Yup that was the heart wrenching scene from Oh ji ho-I did'nt know he can sing.

Han-namjja by:Kim jong guk. Yeah.^^*

I wonder who will get the Daesang award

It will be(i think)

frm the pioneer actors

김명민=Kim myung min[Lee soon shin]

최진실=Choi jin shil [Rosy life]

최수종=Choi su jeong [Haeshin]

Archived