★ 2005 KBS DRAMA AWARDS★

j.lee

Guest Choi Ji Woo

My Best Wishes & Good Luck goes to the following dramas:

1. Sassy Girl, Chunhyang (esp. to HCY & JH)

2. Eighteen Vs. Twenty-Nine (it's currently airing in our country since last week)

3. Rebirth / Resurrection (I've got a crush on Uhm Tae Woong!!!)

4. Cruel Love (I've read that Rain's really good in here than he is in Full House!!!)

5. Golden Apple (I like Park Sol Mi's acting, especially in Winter Sonata..very annoying)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know when it will air in KBS World????

I was able to watch the 2004 KBS Drama Awards on KBS World but on a delayed basis.I hope I could be able to watch this year too. So many good dramas form KBS this year so I'm really having a hard time with my choices but my bet for best drama are Hae Shin, Rosy Life, Goodbye Sadness, Resurrection and My Precious Child..I haven't decided on my bet actors and actresses since the list of nominees is not yet out]

you can now vote for the netizen award, best couple and top 10 KBS dramas in the ff. links:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2005award/netizen/index.html

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2005award/couple/index.html

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2005award/top10/index.html

you must have a KBS Account in order to vote/post ur thoughts

ill go for Bi in the best actor category.

..or even outstanding performance (he won this one last year, right?)

for best couple, i dont know... but if i want to be a bias, then i would choose the IJUKSA pair.

i like 18 vs 29. its good too!

for chunhyang...ummm..its not really that "best drama" material.

as for the others, i havent heard/seen them so i cant give my views. ;)

GO BI!!!

HOLY COW... what a great year for kbs.... all the dramas are like top notch...

tho i didn't see rosy life and alot of the other dramas...

but IMO, ressurection has a very high chance of getting best drama and best actor... it is quite flawless and clever...

sassy girl as best drama??? very unlikely, it just doesn't have the same material and quality, tho it was very enjoyable, i agree that they might get the most popular awards...

OMG, i'm so surprised by rain's acting... i thought he was just going to be eyecandy, but damn, his acting is really good in a love to kill

i wonder if anyone will upload the award ceremony?? lol... even though i won't understand it...

Guest miyawoks

oooh wedding should winn

haha ditto...

but i doubt it cos it's not the most popular drama in there..

kudos to kbs for doing well this year and for producing great dramas.. (i heard resurrection was great!)

i do hope the actors from wedding would go to the awards show... i wanna see jnr and rsw together again :)

can't wait for results!!!! kbs had a very good year in my opinion...

They produced good drama this year

But i think

top drama's such as HAESHIN~불멸의 이순신~Rosy life will bring home awards

*Tough year for actors/actresses

Guest mangosteen

My Best Wishes & Good Luck goes to the following dramas:

1. Sassy Girl, Chunhyang (esp. to HCY & JH)

2. Eighteen Vs. Twenty-Nine (it's currently airing in our country since last week)

3. Rebirth / Resurrection (I've got a crush on Uhm Tae Woong!!!)

4. Cruel Love (I've read that Rain's really good in here than he is in Full House!!!)

5. Golden Apple (I like Park Sol Mi's acting, especially in Winter Sonata..very annoying)

I wish these will win too, especially Resurrection.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I'm rooting for Goodbye Sadness, Rosy Life, & Ressurection! all very good dramas, with very good ratings.

I love bi and all... but IJUKSA is just not up there w/ the other dramas that KBS has had this year..

did i miss something..? didnt cruel love get cancelled, because bi backed out of it?

ill go for Bi in the best actor category.

..or even outstanding performance (he won this one last year, right?)

for best couple, i dont know... but if i want to be a bias, then i would choose the IJUKSA pair.

i like 18 vs 29. its good too!

for chunhyang...ummm..its not really that "best drama" material.

as for the others, i havent heard/seen them so i cant give my views. ;)

GO BI!!!

I'm from Philippines too..I really like Chunhyang a lot since I bought the whole vcds without cuts. The best scenes have been ignored by GMA so most of the televiewers can't grasp the whole meaning, and even the translations are not good at all. I'm sure if you'll watch the original english subtitled sassy girl chun-hyang you'll appreciate it more... :D I'll go for chunhyang!! =) :lol:

Guest miyawoks

did i miss something..? didnt cruel love get cancelled, because bi backed out of it?

whoa whoa whoa.... i think that was the drama where bi backed out was an mbc one... the one which was suppose to be with go so young.... this was is with shin min ah and it's almots finished (or i think it's already done..)

what's kbs basis for the winners anyway? it couldn't be just online voting and ratings right?

whoa whoa whoa.... i think that was the drama where bi backed out was an mbc one... the one which was suppose to be with go so young.... this was is with shin min ah and it's almots finished (or i think it's already done..)

what's kbs basis for the winners anyway? it couldn't be just online voting and ratings right?

from what I remember last year, they have a panel of judges and there's even a screening process of some sort. I'd really like to know the nominees for all the categories. Last year the list of nominees were out so early, and this year we only know a few but even then they're not confirmed.

Guest babygurldoc

OMG I so want Resurrection/UTW to win very badly. This was the best drame that had an excellent actor in it. Hope he'll win best actor.

Bi is also great w/ his acting. Hope that he'll win too.

Sassy Girl CH was also quite good but I thought it kinda lagged in the middle. They should for best onscreen couple though. UTW could win best-supporting actor for his role in here.

I hadnt watch Rosy Life yet so I dont really know.

Guest miyawoks

from what I remember last year, they have a panel of judges and there's even a screening process of some sort. I'd really like to know the nominees for all the categories. Last year the list of nominees were out so early, and this year we only know a few but even then they're not confirmed.

hmmm..... okay.... well and i was wondering... are all the shows mentioned the only ones kbs did? or do they choose those out of all the series they made for the year?

Guest Choi Ji Woo

the love i want to kill, cruel love & IJUKSA are titles of the same drama..they're just VARIATIONS, okei???!!!

Archived