[Thai BL Series 2020] 2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน

Koryuki

The wait is over Prepare to find happiness that everyone misses ... Come back together again with 5 special episodes !!!

Because We (Still) Get Together Still 2gether Every Friday at 9:30 pm on Channel GMM25 Beginning 14 August.

EeMcuBzVAAA4CaY?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/2/2020 at 1:36 PM, gogole mongol said:

BTW, i'm ready for Still2gather!

I'll watch but so far I'm not impatient to watch it ... We'll see.

I hope to be gladly surprised, but it feels too much using the success to do a "2nd" season

On 8/5/2020 at 7:13 PM, mellialuna said:

I hope to be gladly surprised, but it feels too much using the success to do a "2nd" season

Adding to that I have an impression that they're also just trying to make up for flaws which many fans were not happy with. I mean it's also probably the reason they gave Still2gether to Aof.:D So eventually for everyone to remember not high-five (if it's possible to forget)) but something they will show us in specials.

18 hours ago, aniola said:

I have an impression that they're also just trying to make up for flaws which many fans were not happy with

Indeed.

Clearly people were unhappy and now it's the joke "high five" (as long it doesn't end with an H5 it will be good)

But Aof can't make miracle, he has to have something to work with!

Archived