[Thai BL Series 2020] 2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน

Koryuki

Things I like so far:

1. The secondary couples love-lines are gelling up very well. I really like Mil-Phukong pair, a lot more now :wub:. Also curious on how Man-Type are going to tackle their long-distance relationship. & I was confused about Green-Dim pair in S1, and here I am still confused about them :lol:.

2. Maybe the trick is, having no expectations on the development of the story or much on the characters too, I like the usual fluffs of Sarawat & Tine :D. & It was really a nice surprise that the dolls were from Wat, I mean, my 1st guess would have been Tine lol.

(Still 3 more episodes to make a wholesome review of the show, for now I'm liking what I'm seeing :D)

gTwYRnR.png

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @dramaandfood, I really thought almost everybody was gone away from this forum.

Ep.3

Spoiler

That's the first episode of Still 2gether that I had liked so far.

The two first was too much "deja vu" vibes.

They try so hard to find a way to reconcile the audience with the 2 last episodes... And for me it didn't work!

But this one I don't know, I like the story and the rhythm, even if there is always some strings we had already seen!

@aniola I had to google to find out, what does 'wiggle' mean :sweat_smile:. & It literally meant the same as what the emoji do :lol:

On 8/28/2020 at 11:18 PM, mellialuna said:

Hi @dramaandfood, I really thought almost everybody was gone away from this forum.

I miss the old soompi days of the LBC times. So many people with different discussions/perspectives. Maybe LBC2 will bring everyone of us back again? ^_^

On 8/28/2020 at 11:18 PM, mellialuna said:

That's the first episode of Still 2gether that I had liked so far.

The two first was too much "deja vu" vibes.

They try so hard to find a way to reconcile the audience with the 2 last episodes... And for me it didn't work!

But this one I don't know, I like the story and the rhythm, even if there is always some strings we had already seen!

Yes I felt something similar too. Like, when I watch it, I am so excited that sometimes its like I have my brain shut inside a closet & only carry my heart to watch it:) After I come out of that watching-2gether-cast-again-hype, I feel like there's something missing.

Fortunately Ep3 improved & giving hope for the next 2 episodes:) & Of Course Tine's 2weeks are going down in history :D

On 8/28/2020 at 7:48 PM, mellialuna said:

I really thought almost everybody was gone away from this forum.

Agree with this idea! Maybe because there is not yet important new series? Personally, Still2Gether didn't attract me because i get that feeling i already seen it. And maybe covid era made BL addicts return into their own shell?

I will test ep 3, and see if they win to reconcile me with it?

I would say i'm getting from Still2gether exactly what i've expected. Some domestic & cute interaction, a drop of drama, not much going on.

22 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Of Course Tine's 2weeks are going down in history :D

:facepalm:I believe that Tine really felt that miserable but it was hard to watch without smile.:lol:

6 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Maybe because there is not yet important new series?

Not sure which series count as important ones.)) There is many upcoming series but i don't pay attention much because at least half of them looks like all the same uni-students stories. (I don't watch much lately in general.)

4 hours ago, aniola said:

Not sure which series count as important ones.

All depend of personnal taste and feeling and how you receive the viewing in the way it will give you emotion or not. Yes, lot of drama have school/UNI as background, it becomes to be boring (for me), hoping novel's writers will soon discover there is not UNI/school uniquely into youth life, nevertheless, there is series which are a lot better than others, able to cause/create our/mine interest, for one reason or another. 2Gether the series was the perfect exemple of series that let me more cold than an iceberg. After viewing 1st and 2nd ep of Still2Gather , i'm not sure to continue to watch it! Because of last good comments on ep3, i will give it one eye. On the other side, LBC had a dramatic impact on me, so i hope LBC2 sequel will offer the same feeling and teasers point out they are on the good way. This is in a few words how i appreciate if a serie is more or less important. Of course, everyone can have a different point of view!

On 9/1/2020 at 1:00 PM, gogole mongol said:

Maybe because there is not yet important new series?

I don't know if it is the reason... even 2gether which was a big success didn't have so much people willing to talk about it.

There is one series I really like during this last months, Gameboys (Filipino).

For Hello Stranger (also Filipino), I'm conflicted, it was a nice series but not a great one, but it was a pleasure to watch for 8 episodes.

From Thailand, the series were more from small companies, the acting was really bad :wacko:!

Futhermore I'm agree with aniola and gogole mongol, the plot from school/uni need to change, to evolve... because OD is really close (and I'm a good public for this plot, but I need to see other plot)!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived