[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

1 hour ago, Super_Dede said:

@enzek 

Hide contents

If it was a dream sequence did that mean our two CP dreamt of cooking the rice in the prison. I mean how do you start from there in modern world if you already did everything in dream land

Spoiler

Well, i would say that if they developed their feelings to that point in dreamland, then when they wake up realising each other in modern world, they would just continue with the flow right?:lol:

but... ahem...wow, they did it in prison of all the places!!!:lol: and btw, i know it was an attempted rap scene but i think it was so steamy/sexy when HS bit QQ ear :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Dramanoona They would skip all the bases and just go straight to home run lol. Now i wonder what happen under them covers at the hospital LOL why was he fixing her hair and his hair was all messed up lol

@NVKN Honestly the location is so funny I find it fitting for our CP. Instead of having a comfortable round bed.....QQ chose the prison. I hope she told all the guards to leave lol or else that will be awkward. Can you imagine the next morning? Or did she just leave right after lol. 

I really appreciate our soompi community. I can't believe we are almost at 50 pages. I want to share a fan made video of our CP at the fan meeting. I have no ship any actors or actresses and these two makes me giggle from watching video clips and lurk on weibo (p.s it was quite difficult with my limited chinese) Not to mention make a soompi account to discuss about this drama. I love the overall cast chemistry and it will take me awhile to let go of this drama lol.

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J5lpSnaif?fid=1034:4512730963443721

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

18 hours ago, Adidaem said:

Over 400k

this one is how he subconsciously reached to hold her hand:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4512493643300908

some screenshots:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4512515272448204

And a clip while they were cake cutting and both of them were chatting with each other but I can’t find the Weibo post anymore 

I haven’t watched the fan meet. Just popped by Weibo for some sweet treats heheh 

@ash1999 some of the clips were shared earlier starting from a few pages back (this thread moves fast!). 

=====

Btw Intense Love just released a new MV and there will be a new epilogue soon as well? Fingers crossed for more goodies from ROTAR crew since it’s even more popular than Intense Love. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, marinated_lemon said:

Whoah!

YX looks super hot with more defined makeup and longer hairstyle. From which drama is it?

Even the actor starring Pei Heng looks sooo much better in the slides.

Thank you for sharing this.

YX was in New Smiling Proud Wanderer (link) but I think the really hot pics are from some magazine shot. 

Sheng Yinghao’s (Pei Heng) pics are from a 2019 movie. 

The same site also compiled the kiss scenes from ROTAR with gifs lol

https://www.beauty321.com/post/33115

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Adidaem said:

Btw Intense Love just released a new MV and there will be a new epilogue soon as well? Fingers crossed for more goodies from ROTAR crew since it’s even more popular than Intense Love. 

yes, am hanging around to watch more from the ROTAR production too! 

was curious about YX’s  ‘indulgent bf’ look you guys were referring to and reexamined some of the fan meet clips...he is the staring sort, isn’t he? 

he seems to get along best with LS and his body language reminds me of a sticky bff :P or bf if you will. 

Comparing those to the expressions he had with the FL in Intense love, I’d say he has the ‘doting’ expression nailed down to a T. You know, even when he is alone and not staring at FLs, he has the face of an adorable bear. So perhaps he is made for/a natural in romcoms. :joy:

I think he’ll do badass well too - the cold and cocksure sort with a big, tender heart. It seems he is in a new production called Spring Dance 春日宴. Forgot where I saw it but I think he Was dressed dark.

Edit: 

:cold_sweat:  Nothing but rumours. Leads aren’t confirmed-it’s just fans stirring the pot due to popularity...

https://k.sina.cn/article_7060663020_1a4d92aec00100w05n.html?cre=wappage&mod=r&loc=3&r=9&rfunc=1&tj=none

• Like 3

I really appreciate our soompi community. I can't believe we are almost at 50 pages. I want to share a fan made video of our CP at the fan meeting. I have no ship any actors or actresses and these two makes me giggle from watching video clips and lurk on weibo (p.s it was quite difficult with my limited chinese) Not to mention make a soompi account to discuss about this drama. I love the overall cast chemistry and it will take me awhile to let go of this drama lol.

Once again this thread starts my day haha

This is also my first time participating in a forum and I'm glad I've met all of you!! 

I find myself enjoying the drama even more thanks to our small community :P

As the withdrawal syndrome is catching up, I'll probably stay on this thread for quite a long time until another drama fully catches my attention :D

@Super_Dede Same here, I've never expected playing detectives on Weibo with limited chinese could be so fun haha (having only learned Chinese for 3 years, lurking on weibo has become a daily Chinese learning exercise :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Isrin said:

Once again this thread starts my day haha

This is also my first time participating in a forum and I'm glad I've met all of you!! 

I find myself enjoying the drama even more thanks to our small community :P

As the withdrawal syndrome is catching up, I'll probably stay on this thread for quite a long time until another drama fully catches my attention :D

yes....me too...

im now always online... frequently scrolling the updates in this thread...

i even went to page-1 just to refresh what had happened...in just 2-weeks...

and the smiles it brings...my goodness...

thanks so much TigerRose community...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I swear guys if there was a drinking game during the fan meeting for every time Yuxi stares or glance at Lusi, I would be drunk before the fanmeeting was over. I watched intense love and I have to say I feel the vibe Yuxi have with intense love and TROTAR is different. He is a lot more relax and hyper with the TROTAR casts. But I mean can you blame him? He have actors like Bai Ji and Meng Guo around him not to mention Lusi. I am just happy for a new actor he is getting a lot of attention and Lusi as well. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Lol. Trying not to ship too.

He is very relaxed with the TROTR crew which is great cos they are quite young. 

And LS is the very fun, next door neighbour girl who anyone can get along with.

No matter what, friendships have been made and I really hope they are back together as the leads in a rom-com.

Sidenote: it is not impossible, just saw that the You are My Destiny lead couple have now been the leads for 3 dramas!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Sidetracking.

XLS mentioned that that Ryan could carry her comfortably during the series and she mentioned that one time an actor couldn't lift her and so she skipped dinner and only ate vegetables.

I felt so bad for her. She is already so petite.

Haha if I'm not mistaken the actor who couldn't "lift" her was Zheng Ye Cheng in The Killing of Three Thousand Crows, since that drama was filmed in fall, their costumes seemed quite heavy, poor Lusi :joy:

https://weibo.com/6579479230/J5c4yqExl

• LOL 2

I swear guys if there was a drinking game during the fan meeting for every time Yuxi stares or glance at Lusi, I would be drunk before the fanmeeting was over. I watched intense love and I have to say I feel the vibe Yuxi have with intense love and TROTAR is different. He is a lot more relax and hyper with the TROTAR casts. But I mean can you blame him? He have actors like Bai Ji and Meng Guo around him not to mention Lusi. I am just happy for a new actor he is getting a lot of attention and Lusi as well. :D 

The TROTAR cast and crew may still keep in touch with each other but I don't know if they have time to hang out like eating together especially as I know Lu Si has to prepare shooting other dramas like "Like You", "The Long Ballad" & "Please Feel At Ease Mr. Ling".

Not to mentioned she might has interview or an advertisement later. 

Even RuiRui is busy that's why he couldn't come to the fan meet.

So I wouldn't blame Yu Xi even he keep staring or glancing at her at the fan meet as if the audiences are not exist:P 

She also looks so cute like a doll with that hairstyle.

Full version:
Spoiler

Oh My God, Lu Si is so funny!

Question: If you travelled through time to #drama tittle and became chen chuchu, what would you do?

Lu Si: kidnap Han Shuo

I wouldn't blame her though. I would do the same:w00t: LOL

All credit to owner

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

45 minutes ago, enzek said:

Full version:
  Hide contents

looks like he wanted to point at her for 'whos better looking' but points at himself because she points at him lol

these two are beautiful fruits

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, Adidaem said:

@ash1999 some of the clips were shared earlier starting from a few pages back (this thread moves fast!). 

=====

Ow this might be the MV that made our ML in hot seat.. hehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

47 minutes ago, Pamela Amba said:

Ow this might be the MV that made our ML in hot seat.. hehe

I hope TROTAR fans or shippers will understand that Yu Xi is an actor and that's his job.

He become popular as an actor because of his talents and hard work.

And of course he's gonna acts with many other young ladies after this. 

Whatever it is, I hope his friendship with Lu Si & TROTAT casts will still remain after this.

Nothing annoyed me more than actor & actress friendship get ruined because of the extreme shippers or fans.

Also I really hope Yu Xi and Lu Si will reunite again in dramas with good scripts.

Bts of Lu Si and actresses that act as Lin Qi & Chu Chu:)

Credit to owner

• Like 4