[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

15 minutes ago, Pamela Amba said:

Update on CP

Wow.. I am happy they are voted as CP

BUT...

have to resort to blocking to prevent their ranking from going up? 

why does the crazy fans attack Zhao lusi for ? I dun get it..

popularity is really something..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, taekwang said:

Wow.. I am happy they are voted as CP

BUT...

have to resort to blocking to prevent their ranking from going up? 

why does the crazy fans attack Zhao lusi for ? I dun get it..

popularity is really something..

Ive read that it also happen to LS before with Li Hongyi, their drama is Love better than Immortality. I just read it in twitter.

• Like 1

There are multiple ranking CP is separate from show and Weibo is separate from Douban. 

The ranking change all the time, not just daily but hourly. :sweat_smile:

There’s really no reason to focus too much on the rankings. All this just means this show is hot at the moment (surprisingly so)! 

That said, I think the fact this show got a 7.5 rating is very impressive! 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Pamela Amba said:

I give up at epi 3, maybe its not for me also

1 hour ago, dashmount20 said:

but .. Yibo and Xiao Zhan both are male lead on "Untamed". I gave up watch "Untamed" at ep 8... hahaha :D

It is such a popular show I really doubted myself when I couldn’t continue watching. Glad to know  you both too!  :lol:

That said I did find Xiao Zhan very pleasing to the eye in Untamed and also Oh My Emperor (which I also dropped halfway) :D

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

It is such a popular show I really doubted myself when I couldn’t continue watching. Glad to know  you both too!  :lol:

That said I did find Xiao Zhan very pleasing to the eye in Untamed and also Oh My Emperor (which I also dropped halfway) :D

That category is not my type.. no romance... i like romance story..  sweet and funny... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arcchidus said:

No, it’s based on Japanese term カップリング aka coupling 

@dashmount20 it’s not untamed that’s no 1 but Yibo and Xiao Zhan. Popular CP boards are generally for the actors/actresses not the characters for some reasons.

Unfortunately when you ship real ppl too hard it generally would make those two ppl avoid each other because of the drama. This is why the ppl on this CP board are scared it got too popular, why the board has rules against posting outside of CP board or tagging actors and actress, and why you see ppl telling others to only mention the characters coupling in the live meet 

Above is lesson one of Shipping in China 101 by yours truly 

Gosh... the cp scene in China is so complex... just like our fruit circle... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

I didnt know that its popular until I started watching CDrama last 2 months ago. Ive seen it at Netflex but didnt try to open it. I thought its Kdrama haha. Not all popular show works for us. Example is Love O2O. Millions are watching but main leads had no chemistry hehe, no facial expression or whatsover so I drop it at epi 10.

2 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

my husband said... that was not unintentional kiss..

that one is intentionally kiss  because the guy want to kiss the girl... hahahahaha :D

intentional or not.... i like it... hahaha :D

I'm glad to hear a guy's perspective about that famous "accidental snack kiss" because after repeating this drama & the BTS especially our banana & orange scenes about 243157689 times, I think like that too.

Sneaky Yu Xi, he took Lu Si's snack & kiss:P

Remind me when Han Shuo offered Qian Qian a bet in episode 8:

"If I win, you kiss me"

"If you win, I kiss you"

A win-win situation for himB)

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

16 hours ago, Isrin said:

17 hours left before the fanmeeting :P

It seems the live meeting will be broadcasted tomorrow at 2 pm on the Tencent website, soo excited to see Lusi and her harem !! 

Tried to sign in with wechat, I hope it will work :sweatingbullets:

The link to the website if anyone is interested :D 

http://v.qq.com/live/p/topic/89204/preview.html#

Starting ....

• Like 4

3 hours ago, arcchidus said:

Popular CP boards are generally for the actors/actresses not the characters for some reasons.

Actors/actresses cp are more long lived, since dramas tend to only have staying power of a month or two. There's some insanely popular character ships, but those wouldn't be on weibo, they'll be on lofter (think tumblr). Some cp will collaborate more than once, or they end up being good friends, and that's what it end up being about. As for why there's more BL pairings, because BL fangirls are more fanatical, and sometimes companies will queerbait. BG/hetero couples are generally bit more restraint when selling their cp (and their fans are lot more wary because real people shipping brings a lot of trouble), in case media start hounding them about whether they are dating or not, sometimes one or the other might be taken too. 

Recent BG couple that's actually characters would be Serenade of Peaceful Joy's ennuch Huaiji & Princess Huairou which got to #10 or #9? The book is fairly well known so the cp was popular to begin with, the huge budget drama bombed for various reasons, but lots of people stuck around or hopped in for their bits. The actor was fairly rude to his fellow actress on a livestream the day after the drama finished, so that's probably why it dropped out.

• Like 2