[Drama 2020] Yoobyeolna! Chef Moon, 유별나! 문셰프

larus

20 hours ago, larus said:

Shinhwa’s Eric Is In Perfect Sync With His New Role As Star Chef In Upcoming Rom-Com

Shinhwa’s Eric is returning to the small screen as star chef Moon Seung Mo in Channel A’s upcoming drama “Yoo Byul Na! Chef Moon” (literal title).

The drama is romantic comedy that follows the growth and romance of a reckless world-famous fashion designer named Yoo Yoo Jin (Go Won Hee), who has lost her memories, and star chef Moon Seung Mo (Eric).

Moon Seung Mo is the only son of the famous Korean gukbap (rice with soup) restaurant Poong Sung Ok and a star chef who promotes Korean food to the world. Although his words and actions are harsh and firm, he has a warm heart.

On January 20, Channel A dropped the first stills of Eric as Moon Seung Mo. His character is focused on cooking with a serious look on his face. Eric has previously showcased his real cooking skills on tvN’s variety show “Three Meals a Day.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1378087wpp/shinhwas-eric-is-in-perfect-sync-with-his-new-role-as-star-chef-in-upcoming-rom-com

It's interesting... on 3 Meals a Day, Lee Seo Jin,  Yoon Kyung Sang and other guests all praised Eric's soup. :)

Bigger size photos from the official stills

Your country pumpkin chef  :wub:

EOryzCwVAAAdj6E?format=jpg&name=orig

EOryzCwU0AInsB1?format=jpg&name=orig

EOrzwDlVUAALzpd?format=jpg&name=orig

Spoiler

EOrzwDnVUAAlvFF?format=jpg&name=orig

0004416649_001_20200120085810043.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 1

They will be going to film in Australia soon I think.  One of the PDs went there to do locations survey in Brisbane Queensland back in December.  This Wednesday, the Marketing Director of the Korean office for Queensland Tourism officially signed the endorsement with the CEO of Glovic Entertainment (production company) to support Chef Moon production.  I wonder if they leave shortly after Seollal...

EO9romzXsAAkViw?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=003&aid=0009667004&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_news_twitter

I'm guessing this could be the shoot for poster...?

It was taken back in November

EOwrCmdX4AEgasT?format=jpg&name=orig

EOwrCmeWkAAipUc?format=jpg&name=orig

My quick edit and croping lol

Spoiler

EOwrCmlW4AUAeN3?format=jpg&name=orig

EOwrCmfX4AkFYty?format=jpg&name=orig

Source: S&A Ent

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Yoobyeolna! Chef Moon, 유별나! 문셰프 - Eric & Go Won Hee - Premieres in March

2020.01.26  A Day After Seollal, Unique Chef Moon Peeps Are Back to Work Again!

Are you enjoying your new year day?! :)
Although it’s late, Happy New Year
We start (filming) again ㅋㅋ
I hope everyone will hit the jackpot again this year ~ From Bang Da-hoon (t/n: his character’s name in drama)

#2020 #YearOfTheRate #HappyNewYear #UniqueChefMoon #FromUsAll

6ff0848458f2d8804c9e901011502dfa2dd60191

81781820_190453342067800_397344583477831

383d07ce9dee8c61ea1a4ff5597ee513a088631b 

Spoiler

e309628a8c96c8427a35a889b4739c6a03e8ef78

4448508f28ca0412fd02df7f76807f02e9bff809

ec42343df48401d1250cdf721e2892f065120349

f90722bfced1f12aafdaa9168392b1b55bf26956

Source: 88rhkd, hhhhhs_ss__, kky86912, Gillboardcoffee,
Translation: eric_munleader for EricMun.tumblr

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!

Shinhwa’s Eric Is A Star Chef Absorbed In His Cooking In Upcoming Romantic Comedy

Jan 28, 2020
by S. Nam
974a0c37508140348047b143c6715915.jpeg?s=

hannel A’s upcoming drama “Yoo Byul Na! Chef Moon” (literal title) has released new stills of Shinhwa’s Eric!

The drama is romantic comedy that follows the growth and romance of a reckless world-famous fashion designer named Yoo Yoo Jin (Go Won Hee), who has lost her memories, and star chef Moon Seung Mo (Eric).

In the newly released stills, Moon Seung Mo is frowning as he concentrates while taking a sip from a ladle. He appears to be absorbed in his cooking as he peers into the traditional pot.

Shinhwa-Eric-2.jpg

Fans are already highly anticipating Eric in his new chef role as he has previously showcased his skills and love for cooking in past variety programs such as on tvN’s “Three Meals a Day.” Since the actor is known for being an expert at romantic comedies, fans are curious to see what kind of acting he’ll showcase in the upcoming drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1379742wpp/shinhwas-eric-is-a-star-chef-absorbed-in-his-cooking-in-upcoming-romantic-comedy

• Like 1

New photo stills for Goo Won Hee

202066281580256949_20200129091914640.jpg

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020012909510528738

They're going to be filming at the Gold Coast of Brisbane from January 29 to early February according to the news (mst likely February 5th as the air tickets posted by a couple of production staffs on IG.  Some of the crew and the PD Choi already flew to Brisbane on January 26 to set things up.  Looks like the actors are flying out tonight, the 29th

Like posted previously,  the Queensland Tourism had signed agreement to support the production of Chef Moon drama.  Looks like they're filming at the Gold Coast to promo the launch of Incheon - Gold Coast campaign by Jetstar airline & Queensland / Australian Tourism.

I hope some fans will spotted them there. :)

EPR7CHXXsAUZ-rO?format=jpg&name=large

EPR7-UWWsAoejlG?format=jpg&name=orig

Source: http://metroseoul.co.kr/news/newsview?newscd=2020012700040#_enliple

Sorry, I couldn't find HQ version of Won Hee :(

200128 HQ Version

Spoiler

8d94b12a3a8474a8c5eb112e1b871b08b0ab6425

7146cd0cf8f65e2609e24a9edc000a640358caff

Source: Sports Chosun + Via EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

Go Won Hee Leaves Glamorous Life As Fashion Designer Behind In Upcoming Rom-Com With Shinhwa’s Eric

Jan 29, 2020
by E. Cha
f2c2aed00c7b4aef86853645f839d477.jpeg?s=

Channel A’s upcoming drama “Yoo Byul Na! Chef Moon” (literal title) has shared a sneak peek of its leading lady!

“Yoo Byul Na! Chef Moon” is a heartwarming romantic comedy that will tell the love story of Yoo Bella, a world-famous fashion designer who has lost her memories (played by Go Won Hee), and star chef Moon Seung Mo (played by Shinhwa’s Eric).

Although Yoo Bella was once a highly successful designer, an unexpected accident causes her to transform into an extremely clumsy and quirky individual who is unable to remember her past. After she moves to the countryside, she meets chef Moon Seung Mo and embarks on an emotional journey of growth, love, and development.

Not only does Yoo Bella’s accident cause her to lose her memories and her poise, but she also winds up losing her cynicism and changing her sense of style. The newly released stills of Go Won Hee show her character dressed in colorful patterns and chunky knits, seemingly indicating that Yoo Bella has embraced the look of the countryside.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1379921wpp/go-won-hee-leaves-glamorous-life-as-fashion-designer-behind-in-upcoming-rom-com-with-shinhwas-eric

• Like 1

New stills of Eric  Won-hee.

I was wondering she's so tall, then I realize the pic has split frames :D

fb67bda4b2ab48b49e6691b6aef2d62c4496bcd9

3ea1f3c1d23412f554a0e849abc549cef627195a

Source: xportsnews

200131 Channel A Update: #UniqueChef Moon Character Introduction:

‘Korean Pop-Up Restaurant Star Chef’ Moon Seung-mo (Eric)

'World-Renowned Fashion Designer’ Bella (Go Won-hee)

This March, a sweet healing romcom
is coming soon

Channel A mini-series <Unique! Chef Moon>
Premieres March 2020

f8ccea8eb272b5e779949cc62529648877f31f2e

Spoiler

01e7061b1d9f80cb172a508e36b34cb67f40f5e0

Source: Channel A Instagram (1, 2)

Unofficial /  Working Poster?

It looks pretty and calm.  Though it would be nice to see the 2 leads a bit clearer :)

8c0f664afbd950ca82d32340f111ccc6b1c119ce

83136968_619458588890672_318820836727153

Source: Seoung_up + via EricMun.tumblr

Editing of Chef Moon drama.

I remember reading that it's a pre-produced drama... They're at episode 8 already?

Spoiler

I think it was Won-hee filming in this clip

• Like 1

200202 Eric & Go Won Hee Spotted In Gold Coast, Queensland While Filming "Unique! ChefMoon"

#Eric #Shinhwa #SHCJ #Australia #Angel #UniqueChefMoon #Filming in Australia #Celebrity

He doesn’t need any more explanation.
He is so sweet, gentle and kind.
Super big star Eric-hyungnim, I meet for the first time. I hope the drama hits jackpot.  #UniqueChefMoon #UniqueChefMun I will not miss it.

While on my way to lunch, I bumped into Eric. #Filming
#Filming_korean_drama #Eric’s new drama #UniqueChefMoon #Uniquechefmun :thumbsup: Takes care in the hot weather, good work everyone :thumbsup: Eric, he’s so handsome! Drama, hits the jackpot. :kiss_wink:

Last night, I dreamed of Sung-hoon. Today, I saw Eric in person. :)

===========================================================================================

Comments and poster replied to comments:

lorraine_lumlum: I love K drama. Watched so many now. Which one are they filming?
happyangie77: hi Lorraine :) it is #uniquechefmun :thumbsup: new drama in March on TV :) #Eric . What a surprise! I just been to CG to have lunch with friend today & met them during filiming.. :) oh.. they are working hard on a hot day today. Hopely they have good time in Au.

jane_kim63: Awesome~~~:thumbsup:
happyangie77: ㅋㅋ Amazing isn’t it. They came all the way to Australia’s Gold Coast and worked hard on filming :thumbsup: I hope the drama goes well :thumbsup: Handsome Eric-nim :)

powellstir1: I filmed with Eric today…good guy :thumbsup:(per his post, he’ll play a cop in a scene with Eric & Go Won Hee)

I really like this black and white version

033b00bc3a0163b435c07e141a2610a4f7be5131

Spoiler

Won-hee looks like she has a big sunburn near the collarbones already.

I hope she takes care and put on a strong SPF suncream since they still have 3 more days to film there.

Shinhwa’s Eric Explains Why He Chose New Rom-Com As 1st Drama in 4 Years After “Another Oh Hae Young”

Feb 5, 2020
by S. Park

10b0bcfd81964134a7c34e1d2a6d4e16.jpeg?s=

Shinhwa’s Eric spoke about his decision to star in “Yoo Byul Na! Chef Moon.”

This upcoming Channel A romantic comedy is about the love, growth, and success of reckless world-famous fashion designer Yoo Yoo Jin (played by Go Won Hee) who suffers from memory loss and meets star chef Moon Seung Mo (played by Eric).

Moon Seung Mo is the only son of a household that has owned an 80-year-old pork soup restaurant and he’s a star chef spreading Korean cuisine all over the world through pop-up restaurants. He’s a character with a warm heart despite his cold manner of speech and gestures.

“Unlike my previous dramas, I wanted to appear in a heartwarming project in the friendly landscape of the countryside,” said the actor. “When I read the script, I felt like this project had the ability to convey that charm.”

He added, “I felt even more confident because it’s a project that is being directed by Choi Do Hoon, who I worked with in previous projects.” Eric previously starred in the director’s 2006 SBS drama “Super Rookie Ranger.”

Describing his role as Moon Seung Mo, Eric stated, “He’s a character who’s professional and perfect when it comes to being a chef and also has a cold side. But he’s also surprisingly human and clumsy, so I’m discussing with many people including the director to portray a more dimensional character.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1381392wpp/shinhwas-eric-explains-why-he-chose-new-rom-com-as-1st-drama-in-4-years-after-another-oh-hae-young

• Like 1

8 hours ago, larus said:

Shinhwa’s Eric Explains Why He Chose New Rom-Com As 1st Drama in 4 Years After “Another Oh Hae Young”

Feb 5, 2020
by S. Park

Shinhwa’s Eric spoke about his decision to star in “Yoo Byul Na! Chef Moon.”

This upcoming Channel A romantic comedy is about the love, growth, and success of reckless world-famous fashion designer Yoo Yoo Jin (played by Go Won Hee) who suffers from memory loss and meets star chef Moon Seung Mo (played by Eric).

Moon Seung Mo is the only son of a household that has owned an 80-year-old pork soup restaurant and he’s a star chef spreading Korean cuisine all over the world through pop-up restaurants. He’s a character with a warm heart despite his cold manner of speech and gestures.

“Unlike my previous dramas, I wanted to appear in a heartwarming project in the friendly landscape of the countryside,” said the actor. “When I read the script, I felt like this project had the ability to convey that charm.”

He added, “I felt even more confident because it’s a project that is being directed by Choi Do Hoon, who I worked with in previous projects.” Eric previously starred in the director’s 2006 SBS drama “Super Rookie Ranger.”

Describing his role as Moon Seung Mo, Eric stated, “He’s a character who’s professional and perfect when it comes to being a chef and also has a cold side. But he’s also surprisingly human and clumsy, so I’m discussing with many people including the director to portray a more dimensional character.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1381392wpp/shinhwas-eric-explains-why-he-chose-new-rom-com-as-1st-drama-in-4-years-after-another-oh-hae-young

So Eric didn't reunite with Que Sera Sera's PD Kim Yoon Chul but ended up reunited with Super Rookie Ranger's PD Choi Do Hoon instead :lol:

He looks so boyish in the left photo, so handsome in the 2 on the right :wub::wub:

Kim Jung Hwa for a cameo appearance as fashion designer Yoo Hyo-myung

New stills for Go Won Hee

41246_60460_3025.jpg

Girl has really long legs :)

0004159447_001_20200204074906368.jpg?typ

I'm sorry but could some one teach me how to hide the extra pics.  I don't remember :joy:

Spoiler

0004159447_002_20200204074906391.jpg?typ

0001152566_001_20200205001006964.jpg?typ

202002040812081910_2_20200204081415959.j

200205 [PHOTO] Unique Chef Moon New Photo Stills for Shinhwa’s Eric

edc7bc0f1a4b726eabc1ce4191e3def62d9859a5

c007f520382a091b121e6bdf31e9b5e098925ae2

503c42323ef8258eb477b037b5fd41f8d9071c7b

58ed2d080b319df7cf528d9708d6588b0408747a

Source: MBN Star

• Like 2

Go Won Hee Transforms From A Chic Fashion Designer Into A Quirky And Clumsy Individual In Upcoming Rom-Com

Feb 7, 2020
by S. Nam
d2fcbc4bb1d84f3896d95344989efd9e.jpeg?s=

Channel A has released new stills of Go Won Hee in “Yoo Byul Na! Chef Moon”!

This upcoming Channel A romantic comedy is about the love, growth, and success of reckless world-famous fashion designer Yoo Yoo Jin (Go Won Hee), who suffers from memory loss and meets star chef Moon Seung Mo (Shinhwa’s Eric).

In the drama, Go Won Hee plays world-renowned fashion designer Yoo Yoo Jin, who is active under the name Yoo Bella. Formerly an edgy and chic designer, Yoo Bella turns into an extremely quirky and clumsy person after a car accident, earning herself the nickname Yoo Byul Na (meaning “eccentric” in Korean). The newly released stills showcase both aspects of her character as a charismatic fashion designer and as a cheerful person in the village of Seo Ha following her accident.

While talking about her new role, Go Won Hee shared her reason for choosing the drama. She explained, “When I first saw the script, all the characters were diverse and they seemed to be alive and breathing.” The actress also talked about how her character would take on vastly different personalities within the drama, sharing, “I think that [the character set-up] of Yoo Bella will allow me to showcase diverse acting within this one project, so the project appeared even more charming to me.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1381512wpp/go-won-hee-transforms-from-a-chic-fashion-designer-into-a-quirky-and-clumsy-individual-in-upcoming-rom-com

• LOL 1

February 7 2020

Teaser trailer for Channel A drama series “Yoobyeolna! Chef Moon”

Yoobyeolna-Chef_Moon-teaser1-SM1.jpg

Teaser trailer added for Channel A drama series “Yoobyeolna! Chef Moon” starring Eric & Go Won-Hee. The teaser trailer also reveals that “Yoobyeolna! Chef Moon” will first air March 6, 2020 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Moon Seung-Mo (Eric) is a popular chef. Due to the sudden deaths of his parents by fire, he moves to Seoha Village. His peaceful daily life suddenly changes there with the sudden appearance of Yoo Yoo-Jin (Go Won-Hee).

Meanwhile, Yoo Yoo-Jin is a world famous fashion designer. She works under the name of Yoo Bella. One day, she has a car accident. The car accident causes her to lose her memory completely and she ends up in Seoha Village. She acts very eccentric there and becomes a troublemaker. Due to her behavior, she picks up the nickname “Yoobyeolna” (“What an eccentric”).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-channel-a-drama-series-yoobyeolna-chef-moon

• Like 1

Watch: Shinhwa’s Eric Transforms Into A Chef Dealing With Freeloaders In Teaser For New Romantic Comedy

Feb 7, 2020
by S. Park
228d1c310051412eb3c289ded0f9a72b.jpeg?s=

New stills and a teaser have arrived for “Yoo Byul Na! Chef Moon.”

This upcoming romantic comedy is about reckless world-famous fashion designer Yoo Yoo Jin (played by Go Won Hee), who suffers from memory loss but experiences love, growth, and success after meeting star chef Moon Seung Mo (played by Shinhwa’s Eric) restaurants.

A talented cast has been confirmed for the series including Cha Jung Won, Jang Jae Ho, Ahn Nae Sang, Gil Hae Yeon, Choi Kwang Je, Joo Jong Hyuk, Lee Seung Yeon, Cha Chung Hwa, Song Young Jae, and Go Do Yeon.

New stills have been released of Eric and Go Won Hee, who will show off bickering romantic chemistry in the drama. This is Eric’s first drama in four years after “Another Oh Hae Young,” and he will be working with Go Won Hee who has been gaining attention for her performances in “Perfume” and “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency.”

Eric-Go-Won-Hee_1.jpg

Channel A also released its first teaser giving fans a glimpse of the storyline. In a white suit, Eric is introduced as the cold-mannered, Korean food chef Moon Seung Mo. An unemployed 38-year-old Bang Da Hoon begs him for food and gets a slap with a rice paddle in return.

As soon he gets rid of one, two more appear. This time, it’s Yoo Byul Na who’s suffering from memory loss and Kim Seol Ah who’s a seven-year-old that is mature for her age. The clip concludes with all three characters hanging onto Eric’s leg and the words “Hectic, freeloading comedy” that perfectly captures the upcoming series.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1381794wpp/watch-shinhwas-eric-transforms-into-a-chef-dealing-with-freeloaders-in-teaser-for-new-romantic-comedy

• Like 1

Behind the scene shot for the 1st teaser.

So that teaser was filmed on January 28th, just a few days before they flew to filming at Gold Coast, Australia

3fe164ffb1a138800ba92a57355405bd1585b006

Source: lee_6038's story + via EricMun.tumblr

Script reading.  Originally took place on November 16th, 2019

New poster!!

It looks pretty and tranquil.  Though, I hope they will have some with close-up shot of the cast later too :)

067c06acbec35f7d0c4527d80cc8b995bdd940e3

This part of the poster reminds me of Eric, Lee Seo Jin & Yoon Kyungsang harvesting cabbages in 3 Meals A Day :)

EQajNxVX0AY8v9B?format=jpg&name=orig

EQajNxTXkAI1pgg?format=jpg&name=orig

Spoiler

a3196ebf4be89ab1a31dfb9651131fd8edc15be8

Source:

Lol I'm curious of the dialect scenes.  Happy to know they have fun filming this drama :)

Eric is a quiet guy but I always love to read his interviews.  When he talks about his co-stars, the people he works with and Shinhwa's members, it's always with interesting with good details instead of cookie-cuter kinda praise just to gain favors.

Shinhwa’s Eric Praises Go Won Hee’s Work Ethic On The Set Of Upcoming Rom-Com

Feb 10, 2020
by S. Park

af8c1aad5480496296e3213a301ec890.jpeg?s=

Shinhwa’s Eric shared his thoughts on working with Go Won Hee in “Yoo Byul Na! Chef Moon” (literal title).

This upcoming romantic comedy tells the story of reckless world-famous fashion designer Yoo Yoo Jin (played by Go Won Hee), who suffers from memory loss but experiences love, growth, and success after meeting star chef Moon Seung Mo (played by Eric).

Moon Seung Mo is the only son of a family that owns an 80-year-old pork soup restaurant and a star chef who tries to spread knowledge about Korean cuisine through pop-up restaurants. He will show fun, heart-fluttering chemistry with Yoo Yoo Jin who suddenly loses her memory and finds herself in the countryside.

Speaking about his co-star, Eric said, “I thought that she was a very meticulous, sincere actress when I first met her after seeing how she came to set with long translated lines in German. She’s being adored by the staff due to her high level of understanding of her character at the script reading and hard work on set.

He added, I’m not supposed to laugh because Seung Mo is cold, but there were several times where I couldn’t hold in my laughter because the senior actors’ dialects were so funny when we were filming in the Seoha Village. It’s to the point where other actors who are filming in Seoul are envious and saying they want to visit.

Eric1.jpg

“Yoo Byul Na! Chef Moon” premieres on March 6 at 10:50 p.m. KST. Check out the teaser here!

Source (1) via Soompi

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Yoobyeolna! Chef Moon, 유별나! 문셰프 - Fri & Sat @ 22:50 KST - Eric & Go Won Hee - Premieres on March 6th

mod, I'm sorry but I don't know how to put the hidden tag for the 4th pic on. Please teach me...

2020.02.12 Coffee truck and lunch support by Eric's Taiwanese SHCJs at Yeoncheon filming location

+ Go Won Hee & Choi Kwang Je's IG stories

29962ca54eaf714834c2b54f5779427dc89c3b5c

d1df7f75f2d7ca0d396994cf2ae61b4b27dc7893

5b160130516c98e1ab97483e50db7d20ed5ec482

6d79d46a4ab622c7981c940b6c9bd22f8521e15f

c5d676ddcc0b2a73c4488a281b007a32609d3b14

827b10e0688074dbb4e46c60abecdae757cdc4f0

f0952ee0fea57480989822753ec8dad5048d3af8

cf6d3fc767e213db37f59d104082e1a1509dc8ad

6ae9d70fd2bca1449cb3d9e45e5d5347ea8a4f9c

b31b8af60e3cdd9aa1ef9ace574577a92687e702

29962ca54eaf714834c2b54f5779427dc89c3b5c

1546e7e63df461a347ca978ce716f4962a4bef29

75e191926f3c9296dda824920e288381ffe3407c

f1840f8e42ecde9ea5114f851cf8f39e8206fc09

0d4f02e5eee8763ee856e6bf47ccf89dda1612cc

4a967423c8dfcd40eec040939102cd05987e2229

ecf03f05e6719e3dce51de410da68e45c5de8569

c62a1a8273221ce88e533d2541a233462212de8d

f4c180d51997d897d92bf397b0413096df0cd31f

Sources: Go Won Hee, Choi Kwang-je, avectoi_party_house, kky8692

Via EricMun.tumblr 1, 2

200211 Shinhwa’s Eric Official Updates:

“Unique! Chef Moon” script reading site!
Seol-ah and Seung-mo

Freeloading eccentric comedy! ‘Unique! Chef Moon”!
First broadcast on Friday, March 6 at 10:50 p.m.!

95a10a214fbdcfe273285ee9891bddee70bc8085

65368200f78f7d5906a8a35097642c76fc09e5ec

Source: Official Eric 1, 2
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

Eric wore the same jacksuit during Shinhwa Broadcast 8 years ago lol

EQfG_yxWkAIoc_0?format=jpg&name=orig

EQfG_yzXkAEm0zE?format=jpg&name=orig