[Drama 2020] Meow, the Secret Boy, 어서와

0ly40

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Meow, the Secret Boy, 어서와 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Kim Myung Soo, Shin Ye Eun & Seo Ji Hoon - Premieres TONIGHT

I can't wait for the first show too.  The casts are all so cute, handsome, pretty... gosh my eyes are blessed. I watched the vlive conference and they seemed very at ease with each other, even joking around easily.  So glad Myungsoo is really oppa to yeeun, the female lead... :wub:

ET80Tj2UMAImF7o?format=jpg&name=small

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Meow, the Secret Boy, 어서와 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

Hi I'm joining with you.:wub:

OMG this drama so cute :love:I just see the first two episode and I think this drama will be my favorite drama .I didn't see any drama for a year but this drama bring me back to the drama world again:lol:. Hope we have a great time together everyone:wub:

I almost forgot that, thank you every one and thank you @angelbeast90 for your wonderful clips and wallpapers with your clips and pictures this topic becomes more enjoyable for me:wub:

Watch the drama. It just gives me a warm feeling when I watch this drama. Girl needs to understand Jaeson is not really interested in her. But why are they so awkward with each other. 

PS: I need to change my profile pic to Seo Jihoon carrying Sergei Rachmaninoff!

PPS: preview

Thank god Sergei/Hongjoo did not eat the fish on the spot!!!!:lol:

Now i wonder what would happen if Lee Jaeson falls in love with his cat Sergei/Hongjoo , even with his allergies!!! :D:lol:

I am not sure whether I like it or not yet. Maybe I will like it after they develop the characters. It has a fluffy and warm vibe but there's no doubt it will turn serious in the second half and we might even get open or sad ending. No matter what I am still going to watch it till the end because it has Infinite L as male lead who is my first Kpop bias. 

2 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

I am not sure whether I like it or not yet. Maybe I will like it after they develop the characters. It has a fluffy and warm vibe but there's no doubt it will turn serious in the second half and we might even get open or sad ending. No matter what I am still going to watch it till the end because it has Infinite L as male lead who is my first Kpop bias. 

Me too I don't know why but I feel I should prepare my tissues because I feel my heart will be broken :tears::tears: I don't want to be sad I like bright and cute drama but ...... I don't feel so good.....  kind of nervous about it:(:(

I dont wanna sad ending for L :tears::( but I will see this drama for sure

Does anyone else find that last episode to be so funny... i don't know why i cracked up so hard when he turned into a human at the very end of the episode to stop them from kissing but i think it's because she already thinks he is a creep :joy:  Loving the drama so far. 

I am worried as how he is going to introduce himself. At first I thought he will say he is her father's gf/wife's son but now that I think about it it's better if they don't go that way otherwise it will like incest :lol: Hong Joo doesn't have money or anything so is he going to be parasite now :unsure::lol:

I was going through some "L" withdrawls (Just finished Angel's last mission the past week), so I just finished 4 episodes this weekend.  hehe. I like this drama. It's cute. L's character, Hong Jo is super creepy, but he's a cat so it's all forgiven. I like the daughter/father scenes. I could tell they're very close, but don't really like to express it. 

I have a feeling, Hong Jo was originally human. At first, I thought Hong Jo transforming to a human was  going to be like "Toy Story" cute but.. not real(?),  but after he carried out her father after he had fainted, so I realize Hong Jo was really human -ish. The reason why I think he's human is because of Jae Sun. He is very keen that Sol A takes very good care of the cat. Although it was "his" cat, I think he gave it away to his ex, so I don't think he'd be that attached to the cat. Initially I thought, maybe it's his brother. but then it was revealed he was adopted. Maybe Hong Jo is his biological little brother. The age thing is throwing me off. How did Hong Jo grow up so quickly? Does he age like a cat? 

Archived