[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

i definitely believe this 2 will fell in love, but Jae Suk will be the first to fall (come to think of it Jaesuk is in love already its just he doesn't know yet).  He loves disturbing and annoying her now they made up and get along well. I love this couple :wub:

• Like 5

12 hours ago, letsgoa_s said:

I don't think he's the father. Especially since it's a woman he knew from church. That would be doubly scandalous. 

Exactly! He also doesn’t seem like the type. I don’t think I have seen that kind of thing in weekend drama where the main lead actually has an illegitimate child. I’ve heard of it in daily drama show though. 

• Insightful 1

So far it is the only show that I m watching and I m really enjoying it. I went in a kdrama slump after  CLOY ended two months ago as nothing else was able to draw my interest. However I thought that watching a currently airing drama will be good . I knew that Once Again is a family drama but I didn't start it until I witnessed a YouTube clip. This was 2 weeks ago. This is such a light and fluffy drama to lift your mood in such depressing times.

I specifically like the family bonding especially the way how the older siblings were pampering and encouraging Da Hee when her marriage broke.They love her so much and were really understanding. Even the usually stoic Na-Hee went on to take revenge for her sister .Every character has a story to tell. I m really looking forward to continue watching it till the end.Da-Hee and the brother make a really cute couple.

PS: I don't remember the exact episode  no. but it was after Jae Suk got caught and shifted to his mother's place . So after watching that episode, just like him I could clearly hear his mother calling "Jae Suk-ah" in my head:tounge_xd:. He is really funny. And with the addition of new characters it is getting more exciting. I m sure the ratings will surge more and people are saying it is better than the preceding drama in its time slot.

• Like 4

I find the new guy for Ga Hee handsome. I hope his character will be someone I can root for. 

So I guess Gyu Jin’s rival has appeared. I honestly don’t know what I think about the couple Na Hee/Gyu Jin. I have yet to see them have a normal conversation so I don’t know what to think of them as the main couple.

On the other hand, I would like to see Da Hee and JS grow as friends and then perhaps fall in love.

5 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

find the new guy for Ga Hee handsome. I hope his character will be someone I can root for. 

Me tooI.. He is sooo handsome..:wub:. This is my third time watching him. Saw him in Arthdal Chronicles and The King Loves.I  was rooting for him to be with Tanya in AC. His character Yangcha was like a bodyguard to her . I found their screentime together much pleasant than the obvious couple.

Gaa Hee and he really match visually and I hate her ex-husband to the core .

Yeah Da -Hee and jae suk are indeed becoming good friends..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, brooksmom said:

This drama has 8 and a half weeks left till the end. Good Casting which starts Monday is 8 weeks long. How can Lee Sang Yeob manage to do both dramas at the same time, especially since he will be the lead on Good Casting.

page 1 says this drama is for 100 episodes....is that a misprint?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

@yookitube50 episodes sounds more like it. If it was 100 episodes, it wouldn't end till sometime in December.  

@celebriannaThat makes sense that one of the two dramas was pre-produced.

It is a 100 episode drama ( 35 minute each ) 

Or 50 episode 1 hour long drama.

This week is the 9 and 10 episode which means there is still 42 episode left ( 1 hour long duration ) which means still 21 weeks to go.

The show ends on september. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

It is a 100 episode drama ( 35 minute each ) 

Or 50 episode 1 hour long drama.

This week is the 9 and 10 episode which means there is still 42 episode left ( 1 hour long duration ) which means still 21 weeks to go.

The show ends on september. 

Great... Thank you...love this drama.

• Like 2

Aren't double in-laws taboo in Korea? So if Ga Hee gets together with the dentist, the mother-in-law will flip out. But then, the older siblings will probably end up revealing their divorce for the younger siblings' sake.

• Like 2

i hope writernim/directornim  will give extra scene time for our #JsukDhee love line, they are the couple i love the most in the drama. :blush:  As for Gahee and the new guy it seems he is a lot younger than her. Or is it possible can make a love triangle #JsukDhee and the new guy :tounge_wink: