[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

most-buzzworthy-dramaactors-2020-2022.jp

The No.1 Most Buzzworthy Korean Drama Actors Year 2020-2022

In this article, we have listed 40+ Korean actors who topped the list or took no.1 in the Most Buzzworthy Drama Actors from year 2020 to 2022. The ranking is determined by Good Data Corporation, a Korean research organization that specializes in the analysis on what is most buzzworthy Korean dramas and drama actors of the week. The data is collected from social networking services, online news, blogs, videos, as well as community group reactions and media mentions.

Note: The list does not include actors in the ongoing dramas that haven’t finished airing yet. 

3. Son Ye-jin | Crash Landing On You (2019-2020)

sonyejin-cloy.webp?w=361

Son Ye-jin falls in the arms of a North Korean soldier, played by Hyun Bin, in tvN’s megahit romantic drama, Crash Landing On You (2019-2020). She captivated the hearts of many for her charms as Seri that she became the no.1 most talked-about drama actor for seven (7) consecutive weeks from the first week of January 2020 until second week of February 2020.

Source:

https://korean-binge.com/2022/07/13/the-no-1-most-buzzworthy-korean-drama-actors-year-2020-2022/

• Like 2

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married thanks to golf? Other star couples who also enjoy playing golf are…? (Entertainment Weekly)

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married thanks to golf? Other star couples who also enjoy playing golf are…? (Entertainment Weekly)

phuonganhvu1192 seconds agoLast Updated: July 14, 2022
 1 minute read

“Entertainment Weekly” will talk about celebrities who have both love and the hobby of playing golf. 

The new broadcast of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly”, which is scheduled to air at 11 p.m on July 14th, will mention star couples who like playing golf in the “SNS News” section. “SNS News” will allow the viewers to have look at stars who enjoy playing golf, which has recently emerged as a trending sport. 

Couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who made headlines with their grand wedding, are known to have developed into lovers through this common thing. Both of them enjoy playing golf as a hobby.

hyun bin son ye jin

In addition, Lee Byung-hun  Lee Min-jung is another celebrity couple who loves golf. They were seen playing golf against the backdrop of Hawaii’s picturesque scenery. In Kyo-jin and So Yi-hyun couple also revealed their outstanding skills like professional golfers. 

Lee Min Jung

So Yi-hyun

The show will also deliver the news about Noze, who has recently been embroiled in SNS advertisement controversy, and the wedding of Davichi’s Lee Hae-ri in the “Entertainment Headline” section. In addition, Shin Hyun-joon’s first comeback in 6 years, a meeting with Ryu Jun-yeol, Kim Tae-ri, and Kim Woo-bin of movie “Alienoid” and a list of stars who overcome their age gaps and build beautiful friendships have also been prepared for today’s broadcast of “Entertainment Weekly”.

Source: Daum

https://kbizoom.com/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-got-married-thanks-to-golf-other-star-couples-who-also-enjoy-playing-golf-are-entertainment-weekly/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 3

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, is the marriage malfunction golf?"It was so much fun". Teach him yourself.

2022.07.15 06:29am

/사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'/사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin developed a love affair through their common hobby, golf.

On KBS 2TV's 'Year-round Live' broadcast on the 14th, star couples who enjoyed golf together were revealed.

First, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were introduced as a star couple whose golf became an Ojak Bridge. Hyun Bin, who enjoys sports as a hobby, even taught as a coach when Son Ye-jin started playing golf.

Son Ye-jin said in an interview in the past, "I started playing golf three years ago and it was so much fun." The two showed an extraordinary love for golf, such as being caught carrying golf equipment on their honeymoon in the United States in April.

/사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'

사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'

In addition, Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung, who played golf against the picturesque scenery of Hawaii, were also introduced. The two, who usually enjoy golf course dates, left for the United States in April to attend the gallery of the 4 major golf tournaments, the Masters Tournament. 

Next, In Gyo-jin and So Yi-hyun, who have professional level skills, and Lee Kyu-hyuk and Son Dam-bi were introduced. Lee Seung-gi and Lee Da-in, who are publicly dating, are also listed. Lee Seung-gi was caught looking for his grandmother after playing golf with Lee Da-in last year.

Actor Kim Tae-hee's younger brother Lee Wan and golfer Lee Bo-mi were also introduced. Bomi Lee's accumulated prize money is known to be more than 10 billion won. The couple also enjoys rounding with Kim Tae-hee and Rain. In a golf-related program that Lee Wan appeared on last month, Lee Wan revealed her love for her golf, saying that whenever Lee Bo-mi practiced her golf, she enjoyed playing rounds together.

Source:

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2022071506015653641

• Like 3

Wow, These Popular K-Dramas Are Reportedly Getting A *Hollywood Remake*

5 K-Dramas That Are Reportedly Getting A Hollywood Adaptation
PHOTO: (LEFT TO RIGHT) YOUTUBE/THE SWOON, FACEBOOK/TVN DRAMA

The Hallyu wave is dominating the world and we can clearly see it: From sold-out K-pop concerts, Korean food trends, K-beauty products flying off shelves, and K-dramas topping Netflix charts, it's safe to say that the Korean culture phenomenon is here for a long time.

With the rise of Hallyu, South Korean entertainment companies are partnering with international production houses to bring more content abroad specifically to the US. This includes adaptations of hit series (the first one was The Good Doctor) that we *might* be able to watch anytime soon.

1. Crash Landing On You

The OG cast: Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Kim Jung Hyun, Seo Ji Hye

What we know so far: Following the popularity of Crash Landing On You which reached an all-time high, reports stated that an American adaptation is already in its final stages of planning and development with Netflix US. However, K-drama fans are not happy with this announcement and have been asking: "Where exactly will the crash landing happen?".

Source:

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/k-dramas-american-adaptation-a4575-20220714

• Like 3

7 Celebrity Couples Who Love Playing Golf Together

BF.30635918.1-tile.png

[Comprehensive] Lee Seung-gi ♥ Da-in got hit in the snow while playing golf... Bae Yong-joon♥Park Soo-jin and Common ('All Year Live')

Enter 2022.07.15 08:51 

A couple who showed an extraordinary love for golf and a star couple who grew in love with golf were revealed.

On KBS2's 'All Year Live', which was broadcast on the 14th, golf couples were introduced under the theme of 'Golf carries love'.

The couple, Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung, are famous for their extraordinary love for golf, to the point of enjoying a golf course date. He even went all the way to the US to attend the Masters Tournament's gallery. In particular, Lee Min-jung went out to the field with not only her husband, but also celebrity colleagues such as Oh Yoon-ah and Baek Ji-young, and boasted unexpected connections through golf with On Joo-wan and Yoo Se-yoon.

So Yi-hyun and In Gyo-jin are also famous for their love of golf. So Yi-hyun's golf teacher is In Gyo-jin. So Yi-hyeon became a hot topic when praising, "I have never received a lesson. I learned it from his husband.

Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyu-hyuk are newlyweds playing golf with So Yi-hyun and In Gyo-jin. The two showed such extraordinary love that they even played golf on their honeymoon.

'Year-round Live' revealed that Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin, and Cha Ye-ryun and Joo Sang-wook, had in common that they met while playing golf.

Another star couple whose golf became the Ojak Bridge are Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin said that they developed love while enjoying golf on the golf course, a common hobby. In particular, it is known that Hyun Bin taught her Son Ye-jin to play golf.

Lee Seung-gi and Lee Da-in, who have been dating publicly for two years, also developed a love for golf. After a golf course date, he visited Seunggi Lee's grandmother's house and said hello. There were rumors of a breakup between the two once, but they denied the breakup rumor by posting photos taken in the same place by a day apart. Lee Seung-gi said that he was seriously thinking about marriage, so attention is focused on the couple's marriage.

source:

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022071500444

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I have not posted for awhile. Was busy with family, work and health. I’m back now. 

So many good news from our Mr and Mrs BinJin and the baby!

I would like to thank @KimDdalgifor the numerous posts and updates! Thank you Kim for holding the fort for us and keeping these pages alive. For me who have been “on leave” for awhile will have something to read now.  Lots of posts for me to backread now! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Aya said:

Hi everyone! I have not posted for awhile. Was busy with family, work and health. I’m back now. 

So many good news from our Mr and Mrs BinJin and the baby!

I would like to thank @KimDdalgifor the numerous posts and updates! Thank you Kim for holding the fort for us and keeping these pages alive. For me who have been “on leave” for awhile will have something to read now.  Lots of posts for me to backread now! 

Hi Ms @Aya yes so many good news from our favorite couple. I'm so excited with Baby Kim arrival. Welcome sis I still holding on. I am glad you visit the thread. :heart:

• Like 2

[Son Ye Jin | Yejinhand Update IG At Exactly 6:59pm PSTime ● 07/17/2022]:

"How is your Sunday evening going? Tomorrow is already the start of a new week..
Since you guys love the food pics that I posted last time so much, I worked hard on making (more dishes) and taking pics.
I'm very proud.." - Yejinhand

Spoiler

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgHF9B8u0QJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Son Ye-jin, eating at home while pregnant… Opposite ♥Hyunbin's tableware, 'Newlyweds' daily life properly'

2022.07.17. 8:18 pm

0001476554_001_20220717201802444.jpg?type=w430view original

(Export News Reporter Jo Hye-jin) Actress Son Ye-jin shared her daily life of 'home-cooked' during pregnancy.

Son Ye-jin posted a picture on her Instagram on the 17th with the caption, "Are you all having a good Sunday evening? Tomorrow is the start of another week. I liked the food photos so much, I worked hard to make them and took pictures. I'm very proud." .

0001476554_002_20220717201802492.jpg?type=w430view original

The published photos show a variety of dishes, from Korean food with refined side dishes and soup, which are the standard of 'home-cooked food', to Western dishes such as shabu-shabu, pasta and salad. In particular, there are two pairs of tableware facing each other on the table in the photo, giving a glimpse into the daily life of the newlyweds, drawing attention.

Here, Son Ye-jin also left a warm greeting saying, "I hope you all eat healthy food and stay healthy."

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married her fellow actor Hyun Bin last March. She recently received many congratulations when Son Ye-jin announced her pregnancy after three months of her marriage.

In addition, after the news of her pregnancy Son Ye-jin was revealed, she said, "A new life has come. I am feeling the changes in my body day by day amidst worries and excitement."

Source:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001476554

• Like 3

The famous Royal Copanhagen bowl . One pc is ¥16,830 . ($150 USD) Simple but Sophisticated Wifey Yejin.

A cup of knowledge from Ban Bin Jin presents.
Simple food in a very elegant dish.
From the brand Royal Copenhagen 
porcelain manufacturer (White ceramic, strong, not absorb water) from Denmark. 240 years of reputation Price per sheet 100-500$

Source:
https://twitter.com/rurupanatag/status/1548628700555804672?t=8QOiMdpyguPN0yjiQoUFPg&s=19

Source:

https://twitter.com/firstzyx/status/1548651967836082177?t=sNDejhwxC5qok9rGhoTihg&s=19

• Like 5