[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

“Sweet newlyweds” Son Ye-jin eats face to face with Hyun Bin… Self-cooked dining table

minnyoo11

July 17, 2022

11:41pm

Actress Son Ye-jin boasted about the dinner table she made herself.

Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram on July 17th, “Are you all having a good Sunday evening? Tomorrow is the start of a new week. You liked my food last time so much, so I worked hard to make them and took pictures again. I’m very proud. Have good food and stay healthy♥.”

son ye jin

The photos show a variety of dishes, from Korean food to Western dishes such as shabu-shabu, pasta and salad. In particular, two pairs of tableware face each other on the table, drawing attention by giving a glimpse into the daily life of the newlyweds.

son ye jin

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March. She received a lot of congratulations when announcing her pregnancy on June 27th.

hyun bin son ye jin

Source: nate

https://news.nate.com/view/20220717n16300?mid=n1008

• Like 3

Son Ye Jin reveals cute snapshots of a newlywed couple's dining table

Posted by Solim-Yoon

1658090986-20220717-sonyejin.jpg

Son Ye Jin revealed cute snapshots of a newlywed couple's dining table on her Instagram. 

The actress posted various shots of her home-cooked meals and wrote, "Are you all having a pleasant Sunday evening? Tomorrow is once again the start of a new week. The photos of food from last time were so well received, so I did my best again and took some photos. I'm quite proud.. Have good food and stay healthy." 

Son Ye Jin's latest Instagram update gained interest not just for the actress's excellent cooking skills, but also for the appearance of two sets of tableware on opposite sides of the table in some of the shots.

Netizens said, "How can anyone not love her hehe. She is so lovely", "I want to be Hyun Bin right now", "Two sets of utensils!!!", "She seems so happy", "Okay that's it. Hyun Bin, hand her over to me!", "If I fight Hyun Bin and win, can I marry Son Ye Jin?", "This is too cute keke", "The happiest couple TT", "Wow how can she be so pretty and lovely and also good at cooking", "All of the dishes look delicious"

Son Ye Jin recently confirmed that she is pregnant with her first child. The news came just 3 months after her marriage to actor Hyun Bin

Source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/07/son-ye-jin-reveals-cute-snapshots-of-a-newlywed-couples-dining-table

• Like 3

8 Female K-Celebrities that Can Be Disney Princesses

AKP STAFF
 Posted by ean1994   3:36am

1657905175-untitled4.jpg

Aside from their outer beauty, many of the Disney princesses are hardworking, kind, and sincere, which are qualities that we can also see in our favorite stars! Here are eight female K-celebrities that can be Disney princesses!

4. Son Ye Jin: Belle knows it takes courage and kindness to see beauty where others don't. She is confident in being herself and knows that it's not fair to judge a book by its cover. With that being said, just the aura and elegance that actress Son Ye Jin possesses encompasses the sophistication that is Belle.

Source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/07/8-female-k-celebrities-that-can-be-disney-princesses

• Like 1

yunhap news

Swiss lake village popular in the drama 'Crash Landing on You'... bus increase

2022.07.21. 9:22 pm

(Geneva = Yonhap News) Correspondent Ahn Hee = 2919 ~ The Swiss lake town, which was one of the filming locations for the K- drama 'Crash Landing on You' aired in 2020 , is attracting tourists thanks to the popularity of this drama. On the 21st (local time), a notice was posted on the website of Post Auto, a Swiss intercity bus company, saying that bus number 103 will be operated from the 23rd to the 28th of next month .

AKR20220721175000088_01_i_P4_20220721212215932.jpg?type=w430view original

Post Auto, a Swiss intercity bus company, notices an increase in route 103
[Post Auto website capture. Prohibition of resale and DB ]

The bus runs between Bönigen and Iseltwald, a lakeside town in the Interlaken-Oberhasli district of Bern, Switzerland.

Iseltwald appears in 'Crash Landing on You' as a place where the male protagonist, North Korean officer Jeong-hyeok Lee, plays the piano, remembering his older brother while studying in Switzerland. It is also the place where the female lead, Se-ri Yoon, the youngest daughter of a South Korean conglomerate, happened to hear Jeong-hyeok Ri playing while traveling in Switzerland.

Post Auto introduced that it decided to increase the number of episodes as the number of tourists who wanted to see the scenes in the drama did not stop.

AKR20220721175000088_02_i_P4_20220721212215954.jpg?type=w430view original

Iseltwald photo provided by Post Auto as a promotional material
[Courtesy of Post Auto. Prohibition of resale and DB ]

The company also published press releases and introduced 'Crash Landing on You'.

According to the source, this drama is " a very popular TV drama that aired in South Korea in 2020. " "It tells the story of a South Korean woman and a North Korean officer who fall in love with a South Korean woman who has passed over to North Korea in a paragliding accident. It will also be aired on Netflix."

Post Auto explained the background to the increase, saying, "Many Korean customers who want to visit Iseltwald appearing in the drama are on the 103 bus." did.

As overseas tourism is booming due to the easing of COVID - 19 quarantine regulations, Interlaken, Switzerland's representative tourist destination, is also attracting a lot of tourists. . 'Crash Landing on You', which aired on tvN from 2019 to 2020 , enjoyed popularity with the highest viewership rating of 24.1 %. As the lead actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin became lovers and even got married, this drama often became a hot topic even after the drama ended.

PCM20191219000010005_P4_20220721212215972.jpg?type=w430view original
Drama 'Crash Landing on You'
[ Courtesy of tvN ]

prayerahn @ yna.co.kr

Ahn Hee (prayerahn@yna.co.kr)

Source:

https://n.news.naver.com/article/001/0013326989?sid=104

• Like 1