[Taiwanese Drama 2019] Before We Get Married 我們不能是朋友

0ly40

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, samzi85 said:

This 1 ep a week thing is killing me

Me too!!! I came back to early - i wish I could just lay back and marathon it all. But no - here I am - watching - loving - waiting - and i am scared.

This Ziyuan makes me scared. She gives me the same feeling than the second female lead in another Drama I loved sooo much until it was ruined for me. The vibes of beeing mentally ill are so similar - i even checked out who was the actress back than.

I wonder what the mother of the two sisters did or was for Kechuan.

Its crazy - for me it looks like ZY acts allmighty and powerful but in real it is all his money. Looks for me like her influence ist just because she tries to make connections for KC since years. If he likes it or not - she don´t care. She lives in her own world. She is his wife in her mind already. Even him telling her off don´t change that. They are just on a break - thats not the end. Gosh - she needs therapy and I fear she will go crazy from now on.

On the other hand I love the other sister (what is her name) who came back from the states. She is independend in a good way - she don´t want to live with KC Money and she don´t want to be a burden. Great girl... i wish her sister would listen to her. But is looks like that will never happen (please not just only in the last episode).

321 - I kinda hope he will be the first to cheat. i can imagine him to cheat with his new Lady Boss. I can see him changing a lot - he needs suits now - and of course a car to go to his new job and become someone. Gosh - maybe even to become better and successfull like KC. But Mauzi is not the kind of woman to marry. She is used to get what she wish for  - but 321 will find out - she is not the kind of woman who will support him and pamper him like ZWW did.

Did I miss something @bebebisous33

ZWW don´t know that KC canceled his relationship or??? For her - he is still in a long time relationship - or?

Happy to see you here!!!!

Another peek into tomorrow episode ZY focused. She is living in her own world acting like she is wife of Kuchuan,... she should have listened to her sisters warning about their relationship. A normal person would move far away when the guy says he want to break up even says to your face that he do not want to see you anymore. But I guess the fact that they have lived together so many years and she gotten used to his money she have lost herself, so she cant handle the break up as her world is breaking apart. the only thing I hope for her is that she manage to find herself again and start a fresh new life.

I've been thinking about ZY's desperation to hold on to KH and I have 2 questions....

How far has ZY gone in getting KH support? Did she do something like WW was about to do when she accepted KHs offer for one night with him?

Second, why did ZY abort the child...if it was KH's?

12 hours ago, dito said:

I've been thinking about ZY's desperation to hold on to KH and I have 2 questions....

How far has ZY gone in getting KH support? Did she do something like WW was about to do when she accepted KHs offer for one night with him?

i wont be surprised if she got raped by other guy , cause if it was KH's, i dont think she would abort the child. :smirk:

===

===

stills

â²è¢è¾è²ãæåä¸è½æ¯æåãæ¿å¥½åé­éªèæ¨å·´æãï¼åï¼å«å¤§æä¾ï¼

è¢è¾è²è¢«æä¹å¾ï¼ä¸éæ¿å°è¢å°æ·ï¼é稱è®å¤è¥å¦ãï¼å«å¤§æä¾ï¼

65716339_1395292950608454_1721407570675255521_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

å¤è¥å¦å¾å°æ²æé人ï¼è¦æè¢è¾è²ç¸ç¶ç·å¼µãï¼å«å¤§æä¾ï¼

cr

16 hours ago, dito said:

I need to rewatch the scene to check something - but i don´t want to search everything - can you or someone else tell me when they talked about the child?

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I need to rewatch the scene to check something - but i don´t want to search everything - can you or someone else tell me when they talked about the child?

Thanks in advance

yea we're already talked bout it at page 8, It's on the 10mins trailer. Skip to 05:25. :smirk:

========

short clips from today's eps

Some spoiler about this clip, (cr: micochu1111)

Spoiler

Weiwei is sick, Kehuan sends her to the hospital.He worries her, and wishs the doctor to let her be hospitalized.But there are no extra beds, and, the doctor says that WeiWei only catch a cold, no need hospitalization.So Kehuan ask Weiwei take a break, then, he will send her home.He wants her to rest on his shoulder for a while.

1 hour ago, AlexandraReid said:

yea we're already talked bout it at page 8, It's on the 10mins trailer. Skip to 05:25. 

Thank you ... I came a bit late and marathoned the serie - so i really thought i missed something.

WW is such a strong lady. She got him on that sofa in the end.....but got herself entangled in octopus KH arms and legs. :lol:

I was lmao when he started snoring during the kiss.:lol: KH, you are so dead.

@AlexandraReid thanks for the clips. It looks so good...sadly I can't watch the epi til tomorrow.

17 hours ago, dito said:

WW is such a strong lady. She got him on that sofa in the end.....but got herself entangled in octopus KH arms and legs. :lol:

I was lmao when he started snoring during the kiss.:lol: KH, you are so dead.

@AlexandraReid thanks for the clips. It looks so good...sadly I can't watch the epi til tomorrow.

welcome hun, about ep6 is full of dull, angst & fights omg 

Image result for i cant gif kpop

Ohhhh - I need subs soon...

So we will find out more about the baby background. The scene was today.

And i really wonder what they where all talking - at least WW can´t think anymore that his relationship is just fine.

I thought i found it with subs - but they are incomplete. Okay - I checked a few scenes but all in all its frustration to only read the half so i will wait for more and watch again.

But one thing for sure - I love how KH becames stronger now and how honest he is.

So it was his child (as is looks until now and as he believes it was) and it had already been years since that happen. He told her clearly that until than he was unable to love her but ZY is already crazy.

I believe todays episode is full of importend scenes.

Hi all!  :)

Following this faithfully on a Taiwan-drama site every Fri since Ep 1, once it uploads on my end.

I don't generally watch TDramas, but this one came with such 'addictive' reviews.

Disclaimer: I am NO fan of 321 (nor that actor's look) - his too-earnest seriousness, lacking sense of humour ... and 'ingratiating' country hick attitude - so impressed,  excited about everything and everyone is quite off-putting.

BUT I don't put him in the same category as ZKH's  Delulu 'fiance'-gf ZY. 

Random thoughts on Ep 6:

= Sure, the seed of doubt has been planted by devil's advocate ZKH about 321. And yes 321 is as DULL as ditchwater.

But to his credit ... he's a stable dude.

He's not cheating, it's just he's bloody stingy ... and cannot ever think out of the box in a one-track tunnel. BUT when he has money (ep 6) ... that also changes his anal discipline to their spending habits..

I really do NOT see WHY WW's so peeved he's working very hard in his new job. Wallowing in all that self-pity makes no sense to me.

1) It's a new job.  It's a position with more autonomy and $.  He IS doing this, so they can afford that new place.

So sure she's lonely by herself ... but hey girl,  maturity and independence dictates - go do whatever she did before, go out with gfs. Afterall this couple only saw each other on designated days 1-2x a week or something, for sleepovers. I

WW's moping and feeling sorry for herself  =  pretty irritating in Ep 6.

2) I mean .... it's so easy for ZKH to say things about 321 as a CEO, who's made it. He's also very much a workaholic himself putting in all nighters ...  so I find it kinda low he's pointing all these things out about 321 to her. It begets the the question:

How many OT nights did ZKH himself put in, to get to where he was?

And really ... how great a bf was  ZKH  to his own very delusional gf back then - was he also carrying her (over a cold!) to hospitals?

3) That cold = it's super OTT to go to hospital - correction: carted to hospital ... over a cold + a bad cough fr hell that persistently never goes away for 3 wks. Hands up: How many of us with a cold have gone to work when an urgent project/report is due .... to school, regardless .... or mothered/ran normal household routine with kids in the picture? With  NOT even a visit to the doctor, nevermind HOSPITAL!!!  :P  :blink:

Sure, I get it - ZKH gets to play hero, to play caring sweet suitor. Redeem his fairly aggressive  psycho stalker image. And the move gives him a chance to have her in his house too.

BUT puleeeze, it's just plain illogical ...  and was he ever so solicitous to his own crazy loony ZY?  

And really ... he could have gone to WW's apartment aka his former apartment .... so much drama to get to hospital!  And he could have stayed there to look after her all day, all night ... afterall that's what they do in KDramas (and the plot would be a whole lot more convincing, hullo!)

7 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Ohhhh - I need subs soon...

So we will find out more about the baby background. The scene was today.

And i really wonder what they where all talking - at least WW can´t think anymore that his relationship is just fine.

I thought i found it with subs - but they are incomplete. Okay - I checked a few scenes but all in all its frustration to only read the half so i will wait for more and watch again.

But one thing for sure - I love how KH becames stronger now and how honest he is.

So it was his child (as is looks until now and as he believes it was) and it had already been years since that happen. He told her clearly that until than he was unable to love her but ZY is already crazy.

I believe todays episode is full of importend scenes.

I completely understand Mandarin. All the 6 episodes I watched so far were all in Mandarin, from a reliable Tdrama site.

WHAT do you need to know? I can try fill in the blanks. :)  It was their child - Delulu aborted without telling him ( WW was upstairs as he was yelling this all out).

I understand that ZKH was devastated. But in many ways ... imo he's also super cold-blooded cruel himself, while nursing his own inner hurt and vulnerabilities.

52 minutes ago, jus-ash said:

I completely understand Mandarin. All the 6 episodes I watched so far were all in Mandarin, from a reliable Tdrama site.

WHAT do you need to know? I can try fill in the blanks. :)  It was their child - Delulu aborted without telling him ( WW was upstairs as he was yelling this all out).

I understand that ZKH was devastated. But in many ways ... imo he's also super cold-blooded cruel himself, while nursing his own inner hurt and vulnerabilities.

I watched this part with subs... and the episode now too - only a few scenes are still unsubbed.

But what i ment with as it looks until now - was more about the script. I woudn´t been surprised if we found out later that it was never really his child from the start but she lied about that. I was confused how cold her reaction was - for that you will punish me even after all those years. I coudn´t see any pain in her eyes or mimic about it. So if the child really was from him... and her love is so obsessive... i just wonder...

Maybe she felt like it was in the way of the career back than.... but i think we will get to know more about that later.

He acts coldblooded towards her now... right - but she don´t understand any other words. His ex is blind and deaf. We don´t know what he already tried. But he really gave up on her.

16 hours ago, jus-ash said:

3) That cold = it's super OTT to go to hospital - correction: carted to hospital ... over a cold + a bad cough fr hell that persistently never goes away for 3 wks. Hands up: How many of us with a cold have gone to work when an urgent project/report is due .... to school, regardless .... or mothered/ran normal household routine with kids in the picture? With  NOT even a visit to the doctor, nevermind HOSPITAL!!!  :P  :blink:

bawahahah... it is just the initial honeymoon/intense phase. generally, after that, everyone would just take meds and back to school/work ...

that said, these days, a cough for 3 weeks in this part of the world (asia) could be something more serious like one of those viral fevers that end up in pneumonia or worse. so during certain seasons, doctors do advice that a persistent cough and fever longer than 2 weeks should be taken seriously if regular antibiotics are not working and a visit to a doctor might be better on the safe side.

I always loved to pay attention to the small things around me. I don´t like it to get a boquet of flowers on valentins day if that is the only day i get flowers. I love it a lot more when some nice stuff happens in my life without a big reasons behind - or a special date.

And those trivial things are telling much more if someone really cares for you.

321 fails in all that ways... he don´t take WWs hand, he don´t check on her knowing she was not feeling well, he don´t look back... he don´t ask how was her day - he just kept telling about his wonderful life. He don´t look at her at all - the house brought tehm both happiness? No only him until now. I am fine with a guy who has a new job and need to work a lot - but leaving without even seeing WW? And that right after she told him the house had only her and he found her sleeping on the couch at his working place.

Sorry - 321 don´t really love WW.

He took care for the tux - and my only thought was KH would have bring her a glass of water and check if she took the medicine. Than he would place her on the couch again. He was the one caring that she worked the next day.

Archived