[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

On 3/9/2021 at 11:40 PM, Chrc said:

I finally got to watch Josee. Han Ji Min blew me away once again with her portrayal of Josee, what a brilliant actress!  Many actors could play the role of Yeong Seok but only Ji Min could make Josee alive in such a way that the audience is able to live vicariously through Josee.  One truly can't detect any hint of han ji min or lee jeong in or miss baek, etc in her acting as she transformed herself into Josee.  I was a little unsure about their intimate scenes but they ended up being anti climatic to me due to spoilers.  Don't get me wrong they are still tastefully done, just not as impactful as I'd expected.  No tear shed, instead, I laughed a lot more than expected because Josee is a sarcastic person with a dry sense of humor.  Overall, i really love Ji Min's acting, storyline and directing of this movie!  Josee is a pitiful character so I understand why JM did not pick Josee as one of her fave characters, instead she picked the courageous Lee Jung In as someone she wants to become.   I hope Hae In got to watch the movie because he would be so proud of her too.  Just like the time Ji Min won the 2019 MBC Top Excellence Award, Hae In looked so proud of her and  could loudly be heard telling her 역시, "just as expected!" , as he applauded then moved the chair to make a way for her, I am going to borrow Hae In's word today, 역시, she nailed Josee and made it her own. 

I hope i can watch Josee movie.. 

• Like 7

Keke my delusional mind.

I am observing... will HI less busy in 2nd half of the year?

Cos Ji Min has been resting for awhile while HI has back to back projects.  When HI finishing his projects, will he rest while Ji Min start working on projects?

I am using Ji Sung family work schedule as guide.  Hehehe.

23 hours ago, Christine Joy Suazo said:

I was trying to help find where you can watch Josee but could not really find much info.  The last i knew is you can watch it at Qiyi.  Not sure where else.  Google mentioned netflix but another info said not in American netflix.  Not sure whether is there any difference.

I am lucky to watch mine in the theatre.

• Like 4

On 4/20/2021 at 8:28 AM, Christine Joy Suazo said:

I'm from the PH and was able to watch Josee from the Dramacool app (with english subtitles). Please check it out. I was able to download the movie as well so I have a permanent copy on my phone. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

And liked only 2 posts, Jimin’s and kodakstyle’s :kiss_wink:

Thank you for the update.  The fact that he only liked those two posts yesterday is all I need to know about their strong rapport and his priority, especially in light of SD controversy. He was absent in IG (posting and liking) for sometime, so glad to see him more active again.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

And here’s the other half of our leeyoo couple, Beautiful Jimin! Excited to see she has started filming, “Happy new year”! Her name in the movie is So Jin!

Good luck Jimin! Photos - credit to the owners.

7-E17-A059-8237-4-DF0-AF81-BCD51973982-C
EC3897-B0-2456-4966-86-E8-4226313-A9-ECD
             7-C8-B255-C-2-F4-B-4448-AA5-C-B528-C9-EB

• Like 1
  • Love 5