[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

On 1/24/2021 at 11:46 AM, tok-soompi said:
On 1/5/2021 at 4:40 AM, Chrc said:

@DrPhUsamaybe not a wedding after the MBC awards ceremony, but a dinner and dessert together would suffice. :phew:.  I sent you a DM. Please check it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJmmxzcp_RA/?igshid=4yz4qbx087q2

i wonder what is their convo/banter is all about, i wish there is translation/subs

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 9/30/2021 at 10:24 PM, giz mo said:

i wonder what is their convo/banter is all about, i wish there is translation/subs

@giz mo. Welcome to our humble abode! Make yourself comfortable here.

You can watch 2020 MBC awards show with Eng sub here. 

http://kshow123.net/show/2020-mbc-entertainment-awards/

Their dialogue at the award show is 100% scripted. Their opening dialogue was based on Jung In and Ji Ho's banter in one of the OSN episodes (ep 7?? I forgot) - word for word, with a slight different ending.

-----‐---

Have you guys seen Ji Min in Netflix's Paik's Spirit? JM is absolutely dazzling here and I thoroughly enjoyed her authenticity.  What a humble and down to earth human being. 

A support for Ji Min from Hae In's closest friend's wife on the premiere day of Paik's Spirit.:please:

20211001-220145.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 7

16 hours ago, Chrc said:

@giz mo. Welcome to our humble abode! Make yourself comfortable here.

You can watch 2020 MBC awards show with Eng sub here. 

http://kshow123.net/show/2020-mbc-entertainment-awards/

Their dialogue at the award show is 100% scripted. Their opening dialogue was based on Jung In and Ji Hoo's banter in one of the OSN episodes (ep 7?? I forgot) - word for word, with a slight different ending.

-----‐---

Have you guys seen Ji Min in Netflix's Paik's Spirit? JM is absolutely dazzling here and I thoroughly enjoyed her authenticity.  What a humble and down to earth human being. 

A support for Ji Min from Hae In's closest friend's wife on the premiere day of Paik's Spirit.:please:

thank you

quite interesting, a reading for haein:issohappy:

Edited by giz mo
typo error
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

On 6/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, Chrc said:

"Soft and cute" my mind goes somewhere naughty :vicx: lol.   I guess their age difference didnt bother me because I watched SITR before OSN, so I was used to seeing a noona with JHI. At the time I thought HJM was younger than SYJ based on their looks alone. So, in my mind HJM is a step-up from a noona dongsaeng relationship. Lol.  Turns out HJM and SYJ are the same age. Lol

I saw many SYJ and JHI pics at baeksang event and they kinda discouraged me a little. I guess this is the dilemma of shipping celebs.  It's funny that I used to adore SYJ with JHI during SITR, though not to the point of shipping them seriously.  One day as I was browsing SITR behind the scene vids on YT, OSN bts videos kept popping up as the recommended videos.  I ignored the recommended videos as my heart was set on SYJ-JHI.  I did that for a while but the curiousity got the best of me so one day I watched one of the OSN behind the scene vids. My jaw just dropped because if I was honest with myself, I had to admit that the closeness and intimacy that JHI & HJM shared in OSN surpassed the relationship he had with SYJ.  There were more intimate scenes in SITR, sure..and since both are great actors of course they made the drama believable.  I watched a few more OSN bts clips to truly convince myself that JHI and HJM were just being great actors and nothing more to it. l:lol:  But the more I watched, the more intrigued and convinced I was that what HJM and JHI shared in OSN was truly a special bond that I don't believe he shared with his other partners. I can't speak about HJM since I didn't follow her.  So..I caved in and watched OSN.  And in the process I ended up falling in love with this gorgeous and superb actress, HJM, whom I had never watched any of her work previously.  How is it possible?? I took a break from Kdrama around the time her popularity started to rise. 

I guess the reason I am sharing with you this is to continue have faith in our couple.  They shared a deep connection during the drama and the same connection is still there long after the drama has ended.  Only time could tell if our ship will sail and whether they are fated to be together. In the meantime, we shouldn't be bothered by one encounter. Wow..sorry i didn't mean to write this long. :P

being new in kdrama, it's 2021  and i had just watched APOYM, WYWS, SITR and OSN,  and  i think  JHI and HJM  has a kind of mutual feeling/understanding towards e/o.

On 6/8/2020 at 12:57 PM, tok-soompi said:

@Chrc, yes.  In Ji Min first page, you can find this:

Yoon Doojoon BEAST [1] "By looking at her looks she is really beautiful but she is very kind. If there was an angel on earth, it's probably that noona,really".

but correct me if i am wrong, JHI is the first actor who unbashedly repeated many times that Ji Min is an Angel. :)

Ji Min always describe the male lead in positive way.  But this is the first time she actually mentioned on air that JHI looks too cool to be human.  She is worried this will become news after she gotten all her courage to blurt out.  Ha!

in interview, they seems really close / well communicated.  Ji Min knows JHI did not eat or sleep well.  She even knows he only ate eggs.  :wub:

i hope they continue to have close contact and great communications.  Wondering what is JHI reaction to gorgeous ji min that night... only he himself knows.

P.s. unrelated: i am more annoyed that they photoshop a baby between HB and SYJ.  I think the shipping is kind of overboard.  So i am glad no one do that to JHI and SYJ.  Or else it will really upset me.

i wonder where they first met in 2014/2015  that was mentioned by HJM  in a their promo interview

Edited by giz mo
typo error
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

On 6/10/2020 at 8:52 AM, laxsel said:

Any guesses whos that stunning lady .

a dinner with a stunning lady one spring night :-)

On 6/10/2020 at 9:20 AM, Chrc said:

The lyrics of Paul Kim's song that he specifically quoted..

Every Day, Every Moment Lyrics -English Translation

Will I be able to smile without you?
Just thinking about it makes me cry
The person who protected me throughout my hard times
Now I will protect you

Your embrace was always warm
It was my only resting place at the end of my long days

You alone are enough for me
Because there’s no need for words, I know by your eyes
Flowers bloom and wither
Every day, every moment, let’s be together

They were shining like the sun
Your eyes when you looked at me
I was so happy I thought it was a dream
Each moment was so dazzling

In my anxious and suffering life
You came to me like a ray of light and made me smile

You alone are enough for me
Because there’s no need for words, I know by your eyes
Flowers bloom and wither

The future is unknown
But each moment of being in your arms
I wish it would last forever

I’ll go to you when the breeze feels nice
I’ll go to you on sunny days
Just like the day you first came to me

deep feelings and emotions ❤️

On 6/10/2020 at 11:28 AM, hjm_osn said:

In the Paul Kim YT video, JHI mentioned two of his favorite Paul Kim’s latest songs, “Me after you,” and “But I’ll miss you.” I looked up the lyrics in english (credits below).

Me After You

After I met you
I’ve been happy with small changes
In the dazzling morning
I open my eyes by thinking of you
I sit face to face with you at the table
I ask about your day
Or my day was pretty good
I want to answer with smile
When we understand each other about little things
I was surprised with the fact that we got used to each other
I love you
Just like now when it’s peaceful
I want to be with you forever
I thought that as
I was looking at you 

I was so happy after meeting you
I was able to love you so much
Because you embraced and understood
My young and immature mind warmly 

When we hurt each other with nonchalant tones
I can’t bear our distant relationship
So I’m sorry
Even now when I’m anxious
I want to be with you forever
I thought that as
I was looking at you 

I was so happy after meeting you
I was able to love you so much
Because you embraced and understood
My young and immature mind warmly 

After the hot summer
With the sound of rain that I’ll miss
When I blush as I get shy
I’ll kiss your eyes as you’ll have a lot in your mind
Let’s walk forward together

Are you happy after meeting me, too?
I’m sorry that I have more that I couldn’t give you
I’m selfish and unstable
But I wanted to treat you well I think
I found a perfect love
That I’ve waiting for a long time
Because you held me and gave me energy
Because you hugged me by being considerate lovingly
After I met you...

https://lyricstranslate.com

———

Bu t I’ll Miss You (English Translation)

Our meeting was not that special 
Our meeting was whatever 
Our farewell didn't have any strong pains but 
It will be sad 

Our meeting was whatever 
Still we did get closer to know one another but 
No need to show tears 
You will be missed 

Life is about farewell, meeting and familiar 
And then just live day by day 
Life becomes numb, painful and familiar 
And again I start to miss you 

At this age there's nothing much 
It was fun Let's meet again Call me soon 
But we won't see each other for a long time 
You will be missed

Life is about farewell, meeting and familiar 
And again 

Anyone will farewell, meet and be familiar 

https://redmusiclyrics.blogspot.com/2020/04/paul-kim-but-ill-miss-you.html

Wonderful lyrics! Wondering, who is in his thoughts when he sings these songs???

wow, thanks for the translation

On 6/10/2020 at 12:01 PM, FuyuKyu said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348297wpp/jung-hae-in-talks-about-playing-romantic-roles-overcoming-acting-slumps-and-more

In Begin Again 3, he sang “Every day, every moment“.  Minhyun (Nu’est) also sang this song for Han Ji Min.  It made me feel like he wanted to send that song to Han Ji Min and he was missing her at the time. In his fan meetings ( after OSN ended ) he also sang this song instead of OSN soundtracks. ( When SITR ended, he also held fanmeetings but he sang SITR soundtrack). When I read the article above I felt that he fell in love with HJM. So, the lady in the letter to Paul Kim is most likely referring to HJM :wub: 

On 6/10/2020 at 12:43 PM, hjm_osn said:

@FuyuKyuthank you so much for bringing this up. These are happy new info to me. I am so happy/excited to know that he sang this song in his fan meetings after OSN (are theses in YT? I would like to believe now that he fell for HJM during OSN because in the soompi interview (April 27, 2019) you quoted above, it said and I quote,

“He shared, “Perhaps because I put in too much energy into every project or perhaps because I still have so much to learn, there are some emotional aftereffects. Honestly, I had a hard time during ‘One Spring Night,’ and I think the [emotional and physical stress] that had built up exploded. I had no appetite and no desire to do anything. The short vacation [to Jeju Island] helped me get better, but I think I’m still in that state. I really want to go on a family vacation.”

In an earlier interview, https://www.soompi.com/article/1347582wpp/jung-hae-in-opens-up-about-struggling-with-his-self-esteem-during-one-spring-night, April 23, 2019 ,

Cautiously, Jung Hae In confessed, “Personally, I found ‘One Spring Night’ so difficult,” speaking about the drama he had appeared in with Han Ji Min, where he played a pharmacist who was raising a son on his own. He explained, “I struggled a lot in ‘One Spring Night,’ and I think that’s why I feel a stronger affection for it. It was the drama that left me feeling the most empty and like I’d been hollowed out after it was over. Spring is short, and that drama really was like a short and memorable spring night.”

I am thinking, why was it difficult for him? Maybe because he fell for HJM?

On 6/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, Chrc said:

Thank you @FuyuKyu for bringing those up.  I didn't understand when he claimed he had a hard time during OSN. I see him smiling, giggling, flirting during the making of OSN.  Lol

What am I missing? Unless those difficult times weren't captured in the making videos.  Yoo ji hoo character as a single dad was challenging to him so I do get it that he might have hit a slump.

Similar to @hjm_osn thought, i'd like to attribute the emptiness to not having HJM around anymore.  He couldn't separate himself from Yoo Ji Hoo.  

Since the wrap up party in July, therr have been more than 1 occassions where their paths crossed:

Tune in Love premiere - August.2019

AaA awards (HJM in pink dress).-.Oct 2019

OSN commentary recording - Nov 15 

MBC Awards - Dec 2019

Am I missing anything?

You think by now they would have figured out whether they are interested in each other and whether they'd like to pursue a relationship.  But again being a celeb is not easy, so many factors to consider. JhI did say in august 2019 that he wants to date.

There are no rumors of them dating..yet there was a rumor of SYJ and JHI.after SITR ended.   HJM and JHI looked very comfortable with each other at the.AAA event in Oct and at MBC awards...too.comfortable? I used to spot  their shyness during OSN filming but I don't see it anymore after drama ended.   Makes me wonder either they r in a relationship or just purely platonic, like buddies.  He still takes care of her though. Ex: swapped bottled water, offered a jelly candy prize to her first, adjusted her seat when she first arrived..

yes, i agree

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote videos, thanks!
  • Like 4

On 6/11/2020 at 4:00 AM, holly May said:

It have to be HJM.. he is a different person when he is around her from I what I observed ( than JHI the actor with other FL )

yes, on point

On 6/11/2020 at 1:03 AM, Chrc said:

Thank you @FuyuKyu for bringing those up.  I didn't understand when he claimed he had a hard time during OSN. I see him smiling, giggling, flirting during the making of OSN.  Lol

What am I missing? Unless those difficult times weren't captured in the making videos.  Yoo ji hoo character as a single dad was challenging to him so I do get it that he might have hit a slump.

Similar to @hjm_osn thought, i'd like to attribute the emptiness to not having HJM around anymore.  He couldn't separate himself from Yoo Ji Hoo.  

Since the wrap up party in July, therr have been more than 1 occassions where their paths crossed:

Tune in Love premiere - August.2019

AaA awards (HJM in pink dress).-.Oct 2019

OSN commentary recording - Nov 15 

MBC Awards - Dec 2019

Am I missing anything?

You think by now they would have figured out whether they are interested in each other and whether they'd like to pursue a relationship.  But again being a celeb is not easy, so many factors to consider. JhI did say in august 2019 that he wants to date.

There are no rumors of them dating..yet there was a rumor of SYJ and JHI.after SITR ended.   HJM and JHI looked very comfortable with each other at the.AAA event in Oct and at MBC awards...too.comfortable? I used to spot  their shyness during OSN filming but I don't see it anymore after drama ended.   Makes me wonder either they r in a relationship or just purely platonic, like buddies.  He still takes care of her though. Ex: swapped bottled water, offered a jelly candy prize to her first, adjusted her seat when she first arrived..

On 6/11/2020 at 1:33 AM, hjm_osn said:

@Chrc, in the same interview, it was also mentioned, 

Whenever [filming ends], I feel empty, and my heart aches; it feels like a breakup every time. I try hard to separate actor Jung Hae In and human Jung Hae In, but honestly, it’s hard. That’s why the emptiness that comes after projects is really big.”

Cautiously, Jung Hae In confessed, “Personally, I found ‘One Spring Night’ so difficult,” speaking about the drama he had appeared in with Han Ji Min, where he played a pharmacist who was raising a son on his own. He explained, “I struggled a lot in ‘One Spring Night,’ and I think that’s why I feel a stronger affection for it. It was the drama that left me feeling the most empty and like I’d been hollowed out after it was over. Spring is short, and that drama really was like a short and memorable spring night.”

From these combined excerpts from 2 soompi articles, I could  deduce that OSN left him most empty (breakup) because he felt he was breaking up with HJM for real!

On 6/11/2020 at 1:55 AM, Chrc said:

@hjm_osn thanks.for the 2nd article. It provides better explanation.  It's normal for actors to feel empty after living as their characters for months.  I hope JHI was able to distinguish his love for Jung In vs. Love for Ji Min.  And vice versa. I never am quite sure about HJM. She is an expert.ha.

There was a recent article about JHI mentioning that he never had unrequited love.  https://youtu.be/_KDoKBBFSPM

On 6/11/2020 at 4:00 AM, holly May said:

It have to be HJM.. he is a different person when he is around her from I what I observed ( than JHI the actor with other FL )

yes

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, giz mo said:

((Apology i skip those unrelated))

i wonder where they first met in 2014/2015  that was mentioned by HJM  in a their promo interview

The first met at the salut d'amour wrap up party where Ji Min acted as the FL's daughter and HI acted as cameo as ML younger self.  He happens to sit opposite Ji Min and when he saw JM, he is a goner.  Keke!  To deepen his memory, Ji Min praised he can bbq very well.  Haha!  That time he is still a rookie.

Both their coming films have posted their posters:

Happy New Year

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUujMGqpb9E/?utm_medium=copy_link

Unframed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUunwlCFDI4/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 3/3/2021 at 2:51 AM, DrPhUsa said:

I thought about something about the "sunset"

If we look at Jimin and HAein's IG, both pictures and stories.. one of the common things besides projects or endorsements is the "sunset".. may it be on top of hill overlooking the city skyline, may it be near a body of water, with treelines or with clouds... same color scheme from the same time of the day -- sunset. Another thing to highlight -- Han River. If we are going to connect all of the posts, it seems like there is something special going on between the two. (or I am just delusional, :lol:)

I personally find sunset warm and sweet.. if it is their favorite time of the day, i can totally relate..
waiting for the sunset is like looking forward to the time when they will see each other again, when they will see each other's eyes, hold hands, and talk about their days,
It does not matter how busy their day could be because at the end of the day, they know they have each other and they will be together.

Keke latest IG story update from JiMin

"Golden hour" again

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUvJLsnl0K-/?utm_medium=copy_link

Remember Love Letters post from HI with sunset and few days later we have JM IG story update of golden hour along han river?

Recap of love letter song

• Like 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

The first met at the salut d'amour wrap up party where Ji Min acted as the FL's daughter and HI acted as cameo as ML younger self.  He happens to sit opposite Ji Min and when he saw JM, he is a goner.  Keke!  To deepen his memory, Ji Min praised he can bbq very well.  Haha!  That time he is still a rookie.

Both their coming films have posted their posters:

Happy New Year

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUujMGqpb9E/?utm_medium=copy_link

Unframed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUunwlCFDI4/?utm_medium=copy_link

oh wow, i'm happy for your info.  :-)   how does Jimin knows that Haein  can bbq very well?  if it was the first time they met.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, giz mo said:

oh wow, i'm happy for your info.  :-)   how does Jimin knows that Haein  can bbq very well?  if it was the first time they met.

Yes first meeting.  HI is cooking the bbq and serving i guess.  JM is praising but she actually forgotten this incident.  HI is the one remember by heart. :grimace:

So whenever osn may have bbq, HI will be the one controlling the bbq.  Haha!  It is mentioned in one of osn interview.

• Like 5

On 10/8/2021 at 5:45 AM, tok-soompi said:

Yes first meeting.  HI is cooking the bbq and serving i guess.  JM is praising but she actually forgotten this incident.  HI is the one remember by heart. :grimace:

So whenever osn may have bbq, HI will be the one controlling the bbq.  Haha!  It is mentioned in one of osn interview.

omg, i am so late in this kdrama world thing, i just started  watching kdrama a few months ago ang has just watch the OSN  couple a few weeks ago,  i feel so i missed so much about them and i feel it was very late  of shipping towards them. 

On 7/2/2020 at 6:26 PM, FuyuKyu said:

Because I felt JHI always wanted to show his masculine side to HJM, he wanted to eliminate the feeling of age difference between them. So it was hard to call “noona”. :joy:

In 1:39, he was embarrassed to hear the word “like” from Ji Min. She meant she liked the smell of acohol. But what did he think at that time? Why was he so confused? He actually drank and got drunk  at that time. So we can see his affection for Ji Min not just acting B)

hu hu hu i can not understand what they were saying in the video? i wish there'  subs. :crybaby:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 4

@giz mo, its ok.  We got shipper here also joining late into kdrama and the whole shipping.   

Subs in videos will be difficult to get unless one of them are idol background.  So we can just read any kind shipper helping to translate in wordings of the videos.

• Like 5

@giz mo - it's never too late. :D 

To add to @tok-soompi's great explanation about their first encounter - Ji Min and Hae In did not have a scene together in Salut D'Amor, so the only time they met prior to OSN was during the Salut D' Amor team's bbq dinner.  He probably took charge in grilling the meat at his table, and JM noticed it and praised his bbq skills.  Ji Min must have left a great impression on him because since their encounter, Hae In named Ji Min as the most beautiful celeb he had ever seen, she's like a doll, and would like to work with her.  He subsequently mentioned HJM in 2 separate magazine interviews.

Like @tok-soompi said, JM had forgotten that she praised his bbq skills, but Hae In still remembered it (of course he would) and mentioned it at one of OSN's interviews. 

His dream came true through OSN drama.  When he first heard about her casting, he kept checking in with his agency and asking whether Ji Min had really accepted the drama and signed the contract.  He laughingly said this during Vlive interview in front of JM during OSN promotion.  The host teased him saying he had to be really wanting to work with her.  He affirmed it.:D

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2