[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

JHI is coming to 7 years since he debuted.  

tuGFB30.jpg

Credit to author

During the same time, not much activity from Ji Min.  She has back to back from Padam Padam at end of 2011 to Rooftop Prince 2012... then we did not see her the whole 2013 although she might be working on The Plan Man.  

They both met in 2014, a year after JHI debut.  And after they met, JHI is BBQ expert.  Haha!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Is it only me or have anyone noticed that our couple is posting in IG one day after the other posts?, i.e. when HJI post, expect a post from HJM the following day or vice versa.

This is the 3rd time: yesterday, we saw HI posted his ‘eclipse’ photo, then today JM posted her ‘onyoupharm’  vclip.

Jimin’s posts: June 29, July 5, today (July 15, around 12nn, Seoul time)

Haein’s posts: June 28, July 6, yesterday (July 14 around 8PM, Seoul time)

Coordinated? Coincidence? or just me being delusional? :love:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

They did it again! JHI posted in IG yesterday (July 17) and Ji Min posted today (July 18), four times in a row!!! :wub:

Both of their posts are for commercial endorsements.

Updated:

Jimin’s posts: June 29, July 5, July 15, July 18

Haein’s posts: June 28, July 6, July 14, July 17

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

16 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

They did it again! JHI posted in IG yesterday (July 17) and Ji Min posted today (July 18), four times in a row!!! :wub:

Both of their posts are for commercial endorsements.

Updated:

Jimin’s posts: June 29, July 5, July 15, July 18

Haein’s posts: June 28, July 6, July 14, July 17

‐---------------------------

How many coincidences can there be before they should be called "intention or plan"? :P

Who were his shouting of "saranghamnida" meant for?  a) fans b)mom/dad/bro c) special someone d)random shout??

Before his turn to zipline, his friend, Jong Geun went before him and he shouted "I miss you..i'll be home soon" which I thought was a love message meant for his wife. Hae In was all cringing and giggling upon hearing his friend's cheesy message. When it was hae in's turn, the eng sub version had this caption "He makes a love confession from the sky"  referring to his I Love U shout. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7sIMk0JQgs/?igshid=woo3vxnguuat

20200718-165310.jpg

Credit: as marked

Hae In was listening to Paul Kim's So Long/Goodbye song.  The caption wrote "His eyes tear up"  and "it's not professional to cry when you are lonely".  Was he missing somebody? 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7UWoodJ9tb/?igshid=11f4v1aouvxqo

Screenshot-20200718-170257-Instagram.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 5

On 7/19/2020 at 8:04 AM, Chrc said:

Hae In was listening to Paul Kim's So Long/Goodbye song.  The caption wrote "His eyes tear up"  and "it's not professional to cry when you are lonely".  Was he missing somebody? 

I wonder when was this video taken (?) The song is very sad (one of hotel de luna’s osts). If this video was taken after OSN, our boy could be pinning for the end of the drama and he was still in his “withdrawal” mood, as he said, he found it hardest to moved on from his role in OSN! He’s really such an emotional individual, caring, true and transparent.

Here’s a YT vclip of the song with english sub, hope you all enjoy listening. Happy Sunday!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 7/18/2020 at 9:51 PM, hjm_osn said:

I wonder when was this video taken (?) The song is very sad (one of hotel de luna’s ost). If this video was taken after OSN, our boy could be pinning for the end of the drama and he was still in his “withdrawal” mood, as he said, he found it hardest to moved on from his role in OSN! He’s really such an emotional individual, caring, true and transparent.

Here’s a YT vclip of the song with english sub, hope you all enjoy listening. Happy Sunday!

Thanks for the clip. So Long is Hotel De Luna drama OST, should have been released around August 2019.  Hae In traveled to NY for his production around mid-oct 2019.  He saw Ji Min at the Arts Awards soon after he returned from NY.  What I gathered from watching his travel log is that he is quite self introspect and sentimental.  He takes his responsibility seriously and at times is afraid to make mistakes - thus the pressures follow him. He surprised me with his words of wisdom once in a while. He could benefit from friends who have been in the industry for a while and are able to give a sound advice, like Ji Min.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@FuyuKyu I kept refreshing the 'like' page, waiting for Hae In to like JM's post.  So ecstatic when he finally did it.  Ji Min must have reversed in age, gosh..isn't she adorable in her latest post. She curled her hair! Can't wait to see her new hairstyle.

Ok..when did Hae In's stylist begin following Ji Min and liking her post?  His stylist does not follow hae in's other leading ladies except for Ji Min. 

It's so quiet here that I sometimes feel like i am talking to myself. Ha.:phew:

7 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

Lovely, indeed! They really look alike, could pass as siblings, LOL!

NO..no siblings please :vicx: husband wife ok, lovers ok.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, holly May said:

(Peace Art United.)that likes Jiminpost...that is JHI best friend ..he was in travel log to NY with Haein

Yes..Jong Geun liked JM's post.  I was referring to HI's stylist @In_Seon_0119 :-) OSN crew really bonded well.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Chrc said:

Ok..when did Hae In's stylist begin following Ji Min and liking her post?  His stylist does not follow hae in's other leading ladies except for Ji Min. 

It's so quiet here that I sometimes feel like i am talking to myself. Ha.:phew:

Yes, that’s my observation, too. The OSN family have really become a family. The atmosphere during filming was always fun (it could be observed from their ‘making films’ videos. I credit that to both Hae-in and Jimin as both of them are laid-back, humble and caring to people around them. Here, they are a match! Hae-in is introvert and Jimin is fun-loving so here they complement. Hae-in needs somebody like her, to loosen him up a bit.

1 hour ago, Chrc said:

NO..no siblings please :vicx: husband wife ok, lovers ok. 

Sorry, if my comment offended you. Peace. It was just for fun. Couples (husband&wife, lovers are often teased that they look like siblings as they become more and more alike as years passed). Don’t worry, I don’t wish them to be siblings, not in a million years!

• Like 2
  • Love 2