Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

And i feel like giving JHI a kick.  Haha!  Cos last time they said they should send food truck to each other.  We saw ji min sent him one... and him no reaction...  maybe he is too pressured.

@tok-soompi, pressured by what? by whom? I’ve been doing a lot of thinking - it seems that our two lovey-doveys are not in sync now. I think you’re right he is pressured with the future of his career and is keeping it safe and has temporarilly shelved anything releated to “love” at the moment. I am not sureabout JM, though. Honestly, my confidence is wavering but as some of us wrote here, until one of them announces dating somebody else, there will always be hope! I wish HI would continue showing some friendship gestures toward our JM. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

50:00 The last game. They have 5 option and each of them have to choose one and do it. 1. Wink 2. Doing aegyo 3. Poem with each other's name. 4. Eye contact with your both beautiful eyes (LO

*Haein looking at her* Jimin : You can do it well, right ? (the kiss scene) *smile* Haein : what ? *smiling* Jimin : you can do well ? Haein : No (Caption : It's not even time to film, but t

@adibadiba I translated the whole scene ^^ Jimin : Is the wine real ? Staff : Yes it's real Haein : Nice  Jimin : *laughing* nice ㅋㅋㅋ *Haein laugh*  *Jimin try to take a little of wine*

@hjm_osn, i thought maybe he felt pressured by low rating in his latest drama.  Maybe he felt responsible because he is competitive.  But i am happy that he did send his like after the drama ends when Ji Min post.

I am ok that he does not like every post Ji Min uploaded.  I will be really over the moon if like what @FuyuKyu mentioned of JHI visiting the filming location.  

Cos if PHS chose not to look at Ji Min as senior, then he is definitely a fierce competitor.  He recently just commented Ji Min IG even when he is still serving army.

P.s. OSN's photographer commented one of Ji Min golden dew photos. :wub:

• Like 3

Why is the emphasis put only on HI? whether or not he gives a like onJM's ig post?  JM also rarely gives a like on HI post.   The last time they gave a like was a month ago.  It feels they coordinated their "like' to only once a month Lol.   Not giving a like doesnt mean they are no longer close friends.  Did JM like Park Hyung Sik's or Nam Joo Hyuk's recent posts? Nope! Did HI like Suzy or SYJ's recent posts? Nope. 

They give likes whenever they are online. They are busy people and unlike me who keeps checking on their ig acct.  Lol

50 minutes ago, FuyuKyu said:

@DrPhUsa Do you know Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri? They fell in love after acting in drama Reply 1988. She is also very close to HJM. They’re in love but they rarely like each other IG posts. So, not liking IG posts doesn’t mean you don’t love that person, right? :D 
“On-screen love turning into real life romance” , I hope JHI and HJM will be like that :wub:

@fuyuKyu because Ryu Jun and Hyeri are loving offline - no need online PDA. Media/public attention can put pressure on your relationship.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Omg your 1st picture post look so glamorous & gorgeous haha, love it !! I miss this couple too. I will check more on them soon, I've been a bit outdated recently.

Actually I prefer them more in real life, compare to the drama... haha... anyone same with me? 

Me me me! lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
33 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

@hjm_osn, i thought maybe he felt pressured by low rating in his latest drama.  Maybe he felt responsible because he is competitive.  But i am happy that he did send his like after the drama ends when Ji Min post.

I am ok that he does not like every post Ji Min uploaded.  I will be really over the moon if like what @FuyuKyu mentioned of JHI visiting the filming location.  

Cos if PHS chose not to look at Ji Min as senior, then he is definitely a fierce competitor.  He recently just commented Ji Min IG even when he is still serving army.

P.s. OSN's photographer commented one of Ji Min golden dew photos. :wub:

@tok-soompi, but why does he not hesitate ‘liking’ KGE’s posts? hehehe

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Omg your 1st picture post look so glamorous & gorgeous haha, love it !! I miss this couple too. I will check more on them soon, I've been a bit outdated recently.

Actually I prefer them more in real life, compare to the drama... haha... anyone same with me? 

Keke when i re read the translated angel first impression interview, JHI promoted audience to get heart fluttering with them.  I totally agree in the story.  But their interaction is even electrified fluttering.  :wub:  i love the v live, jenga game, bts and wrap up party photos.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, hjm_osn said:

@tok-soompi, but why does he not hesitate ‘liking’ KGE’s posts? hehehe

Because she is like his sister.  Hahaha!

I think as a supporting friend he wanted to help her promote the drama too whenever he is free to check his IG.  Cos KGE drama also having issue attracting audience.

I am really not too worried about him and KGE.  I am more worried JHI miss the boat with HJM like how he cant even shared his sweet to her during the presidential awards night because he is too gentlemen.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I also not to worry with KGE. They look in friendly term. But didn't see the same sparks as in HJM. 

The first time I saw the press con, HJM in white and JHI in black, I just gotta to ship them lols. 

I have my reservation about OSN story, Im kind of pitied ex bf. So I actually liking more HJM x JHI irl, like @tok-soompi said, their interaction really cute. 

@LawyerhThank you for creating HJM-JHI couple thread! Because of you, we, the latebloomers, are able to read backpages and enjoy shipping them in this thread.

It's sad about no more ig embed in the forum.  All the good stuff are in ig.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Chrc said:

Why is the emphasis put only on HI? whether or not he gives a like onJM's ig post?  JM also rarely gives a like on HI post.   The last time they gave a like was a month ago.  It feels they coordinated their "like' to only once a month Lol.   Not giving a like doesnt mean they are no longer close friends.  Did JM like Park Hyung Sik's or Nam Joo Hyuk's recent posts? Nope! Did HI like Suzy or SYJ's recent posts? Nope. 

They give likes whenever they are online. They are busy people and unlike me who keeps checking on their ig acct.  Lol

@Chrc, thanks for the insight, you’re right, why only focus on HI, i realized now that JM has liked his ig posts only 2x this year. And last year, she did not even like his Christmas greetings, MBC award photos. Okay, I will let them be - no ig likes and have more private “likes!” LOL

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
29 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

I am really not too worried about him and KGE.  I am more worried JHI miss the boat with HJM like how he cant even shared his sweet to her during the presidential awards night because he is too gentlemen.

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I also not to worry with KGE. They look in friendly term. But didn't see the same sparks as in HJM. 

@Lawyerh @tok-soompi, ok I’ll believe you as you are the “experts” in here . lol Thanks for appeasing my anxious heart :)

@Lawyerh, need your advice if it’s okay to post a video clip extracted from the MBC awards with english sub (?) I extracted separately their speeches and i love so much the way they acknowledged each other’s importance in OSN filming. 

Yes, come to think of it, the only problem they (Giseok and Jeong-in) had was because of the long term relationship, they kind of settle down in a complacent confident manner. His actions trying to save/win back their relationship was but natural. He has taken for granted that she will always just be there. THe writer, however, added some ugly bits into his actions with his “condescending” behavior toward Jiho’s being a single dad. I have watched 2 Kdramas where I wanted the 2nd male lead’s character for the female lead - she was pretty (i preferred SiWonChoi rather than PSJ)  and in romance is a bonus book (I preferred the guy with the dog than the male lead). :)

• Like 4

JHI forgot his cell phone again. Thankfully JM reminded him.   What would he do without his Ji Min ssi who always looks out for him?.:phew:

Qnl7qM.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 7

How interesting that Haein was wearing green coat in his latest pictorial, then our Jimin posted her own pictorial where she so happened to be also wearing green. :wub: I take however small the crumbs are! LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

@Chrc, thanks for the insight, you’re right, why only focus on HI, i realized now that JM has liked his ig posts only 2x this year. And last year, she did not even like his Christmas greetings, MBC award photos. Okay, I will let them be - no ig likes and have more private “likes!” LOL

Do you notice that HJM often posts story to IG? Although that is normal, I still expect something. We’ll never know if JHI reacts to her stories or not :lol: She even deleted her story after a few hours ( don’t know why she deleted it ) 

I heard that when a girl is in love, she often posts stories :lol: *dreaming*

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, FuyuKyu said:

Do you notice that HJM often posts story to IG? Although that is normal, I still expect something. We’ll never know if JHI reacts to her stories or not :lol: She even deleted her story after a few hours ( don’t know why she deleted it ) 

@FuyuKyu, which story was that? Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, FuyuKyu said:

Good point @FuyuKyu.with insta story, the owner can only see who has viewed it. And no likes or comments either. So if HI wants to comment or like the post, he would have to do a direct message.  :D a picture that is personal to her that she doesnt want ppl to comment on, such as Roma Roha watching her on baeksang awards, she may create an insta story as it will disappear within 24 hrs. Didn't she post a pic of Hangang river in the spring in her ig story?  I dont remember HI has ever created insta story. I could be wrong.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

here! She posted on 4th April and she deleted after 3 or 4 hours.

Thanks @FuyuKyu! Cherry blossoms in full bloom - a lovely spring day. Beautiful! I checked her ig, she did not have any post for spring (not even to remember one spring night anniversary). Really strange, why delete it. JHI, on the other hand, posted a cherry blossoms pic for spring on April 14. 

• Like 4