Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

50:00 The last game. They have 5 option and each of them have to choose one and do it. 1. Wink 2. Doing aegyo 3. Poem with each other's name. 4. Eye contact with your both beautiful eyes (LO

*Haein looking at her* Jimin : You can do it well, right ? (the kiss scene) *smile* Haein : what ? *smiling* Jimin : you can do well ? Haein : No (Caption : It's not even time to film, but t

@adibadiba I translated the whole scene ^^ Jimin : Is the wine real ? Staff : Yes it's real Haein : Nice  Jimin : *laughing* nice ㅋㅋㅋ *Haein laugh*  *Jimin try to take a little of wine*

@tok-soompi, yeah, he has been friendly again with her in IG since they started with this “rhythm of posting,” as you rightfully termed it! This the 5th or 6th time, I believe! 

@FuyuKyu, yup, she did eventually “like” his recent ig post but it took her more than 24 hrs. Hae-in even beat her as he liked her post before she liked his post! Well, maybe because she was away from her phone before then.

I’m glad the connection between them is still there, friendship or whatever!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, hjm_osn said:

@tok-soompi, yeah, he has been friendly again with her in IG since they started with this “rhythm of posting,” as you rightfully termed it! This the 5th or 6th time, I believe! 

@FuyuKyu, yup, she did eventually “like” his recent ig post but it took her more than 24 hrs. Hae-in even beat her as he liked her post before she liked his post! Well, maybe because she was away from her phone before then.

But, I’m glad the connection between them is still there, friendship or whatever!

They have been in sync with one another's posting and liking each orher's post , which make my shipper's heart so full.  Knowing how  sweet and thoughtful Ji Min is, she probably also congratulated Hae In on his 7th debut anniversary via a text or call, in addition to liking his post.

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2020 at 11:46 PM, Chrc said:

They have been in sync with one another's posting and liking each orher's post , which make my shipper's heart so full.  Knowing how  sweet and thoughtful Ji Min is, she probably also congratulated Hae In on his 7th debut anniversary via a text or call, in addition to liking his post.

What makes me happy and delusional is their synchronized (another good term!) posting. It’s like they are filming a drama and posting for promotion, :) I am not so worried about them not “liking” each other’s post as they could be sending private “likes,” as you rightfully said, @Chrc

The synced postings and likes give me a heart-fluttering vibe as it demonstrates that their friendship is still very much alive, considering it’s been more than a year since OSN filming ended! :wub:

  • Like 5
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Miss them, too! This is the most viewed Swoon clip of OSN! They were so comfortable with each other even in this type of scene :) 
 

credit to author

  • Like 2
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @tok-soompi for keeping our thread updated.  I guess we can't expect the synchrinozed post to last forever.  

 

Is he calling her noona here at 0.06?

Anybody can read lips? Ji Min is quite cognizant of a fan cam.

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 1:22 PM, Chrc said:

Thanks @tok-soompi for keeping our thread updated.  I guess we can't expect the synchrinozed post to last forever.  

 

Is he calling her noona here at 0.06?

Anybody can read lips? Ji Min is quite cognizant of a fan cam.

 

I think so @Chrc.. what is the meaning of noona?? Does it exclusively mean 'older sister?' I checked on google and some sites are saying that you can use noona as a romantic way to address an older female.. just like when girls say 'oppa' to guys..

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

I think so @Chrc.. what is the meaning of noona?? Does it exclusively mean 'older sister?' I checked on google and some sites are saying that you can use noona as a romantic way to address an older female.. just like when girls say 'oppa' to guys..

@DrPhUsa it is my understanding too that the term noona can be used romantically by a younger boyfriend toward his older girlfriend. :wub:

 

From press con, in this translation he said he will call her noona (older sister) comfortably after drama ends.  But in another translation done by one of soompiers, he only said that he would adress her comfortably after the drama ends without being specific

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-1KLWuJuxU/?igshid=dnf9ywh56smn

 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

JHI supports his friend Paul Kim

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDdqoHiJJzb/?igshid=vk95zmabarit

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDeOSFQpV5x/?igshid=190d3fqow19fo

 

Below some clips

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDd4oNJJzrR/?igshid=12s9e51cw4vil

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDd_UAXJDd_/?igshid=1uh4rqq2gt4z7

 

He sang too

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDeC1EcJ3iD/?igshid=xbhuinl3ph08

 

Sorry no idea what is the conversation and the song.  But it is good to see either JHI or Ji Min active.

 

Spoiler

Imgur seems to remove the upload of images. :tears:

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

An older article where JM mentioned about her grandma.

  https://www.google.com/amp/s/hallyuinterview.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/unpredictable-han-ji-min-part-two/amp/

 

I am glad to see Hae In and her celeb friends are supporting her.  Those who close to her most likely sent private condolences.  Ji Min has become an outstanding actress and kind-hearted person partly due to her grandma's influence.  She seemed a very genuine and loving grandma. May she rest in peace.

 

20200808-123600.jpg

 

20200808-123547.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chrc, it has been a long time i re read the article.  The last part make me wonder the baeksang award night, after seeing her doll up looking like a princess, did she manage to secure a date before heading home?  Keke

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Write up relationship of Paul Kim and Jung Hae In.... Did JHI say the same thing to Ji Min: "we slowly get to know each other".  Sorry delusional.  See article title below and link for full story.

 

Jung Hae In And Paul Kim Tell Story Behind Their Friendship

https://www.soompi.com/article/1417028wpp/jung-hae-in-and-paul-kim-tell-story-behind-their-friendship

 

Jung Hae In And Paul Kim Tell Story Behind Their Friendship

credit to author

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...