[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

Not even a drama scene or BTS rehearsal, just 2 people playing a casual game yet so much chemistry is oozing out of them.  When you like someone, you are naturally drawn to her, thus you tend to glance at her often.  Look at them, they are in their own world! The 1st pic - neither of them listened to the question the first time around as they were too absorbed in their own thing.lol really love their frequent eye contact!.

20200812-145745.jpg

20200812-145818.jpg

20200813-002426.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 7

On 8/11/2020 at 4:47 PM, tok-soompi said:

Write up relationship of Paul Kim and Jung Hae In.... Did JHI say the same thing to Ji Min: "we slowly get to know each other".  Sorry delusional.  See article title below and link for full story.

Jung Hae In And Paul Kim Tell Story Behind Their Friendship

https://www.soompi.com/article/1417028wpp/jung-hae-in-and-paul-kim-tell-story-behind-their-friendship

"Jung Hae In said on the show, “The song felt like it was conveying my own feelings" - :cries:

"Jung Hae In suggested that we slowly get to know each other"

I agree with you @tok-soompi, my delusional mind wants to believe he is influenced by Ji Min or they shared similar value in relatiilonships

Actually, when he was asked by Park Kyung Lim as to what kind of movie he would like to collaborate with Ji Min, he said 'humanitarian' genre.  HERE, before it got canned,  was supposed to be about NGO (non-profit/philantrophy), thus can be classified as a humanitarian genre.  Coincidence?

9 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Repost Ji Min IG showing herself and JHI photos in wrap up party.  I like image no. 7, it feels JHI very mature and Ji Min still looks young, cheerful and dazzling

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDyy1zXpaeg/?igshid=1kzfmeccz5zts

It gives off the feeling of 'she is my girl' in that picture.:P

• Like 2
  • Love 7

It will be interesting to watch them in a humanitarian genre as we all know both of them really caring and charitable to the society by nature.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCTdM8eDL-I/?igshid=dxj674movqmf

It will be fun to be themselves and volunteer somewhere together and become a documented film.  @Chrc, indeed it does feel like Here.  But i thought it will be great to be themselves.  Cos they are so cute together.  Their little videos of jenga and flower making in netflix is so fluttering. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

This person made a beautiful MV from Hae In and Ji Min's instagram posts that were liked by them.  The 1st part is a collection of Hae In's insta posts that were liked by Ji Min and the latter part is a collection of JM's photos that were liked by Hae In. Enjoy!

6 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

So cute!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

I have been re-watching Jimin’s YT vclips to ease this feeling of missing her. When I clicked on the pause of this video to read some comments, I was pleasantly ecstatic to see the paused screen! I accidentally captured one of those many moments of Haein’s lovely (loving?) stares at Jimin, awesome!B)

I am not sure, though, if his ‘stares’ at our Jimin now would still be as lovely as this :)

FC9-E83-AC-A662-453-A-A203-2-F15904-C4-E

@tok-soompi @Hong Willer@Pitchanun Pumthong i’ve successfully posted the image instead of the link. I was having problems earlier :)

• Like 4
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

I have been re-watching Jimin’s YT vclips to ease this feeling of missing her. When I clicked on the pause of this video to read some comments, I was pleasantly ecstatic to see the paused screen! I accidentally captured one of those many moments of Haein’s lovely (loving?) stares at Jimin, awesome!B)

I am not sure, though, if his ‘stares’ at our Jimin now would still be as lovely as this :)

FC9-E83-AC-A662-453-A-A203-2-F15904-C4-E

@tok-soompi @Hong Willer@Pitchanun Pumthong i’ve successfully posted the image instead of the link. I was having problems earlier :)

Great job on successfully posting an img! Thanks for the lovely screenshot.  I didnt notice it before. He couldn't resist staring at her lovely face, could he?  In the uncut version, the number of times he lovingly stared at her is almost uncountable. @hjm_osn you could pause at anytime, and would likely capture his staring at her moment.  

I also found at times where JM looked at him with anticipation.  For ex: right before she said her heart fluttered while doing scenes with Hae In, she glanced at him with anticipation.  For this reason, I believe she was truthful and not just saying it for entertainment purposes.  In the jenga cut, she glanced at him too before she gave her answer to "describe JHI in one word: "yoo Ji Hoo".  In her mind YJH was JHI.  Another truthful answer in my book.

20200803-131511.gif

4QZWwn.gif

10 hours ago, Hong Willer said:

Thank you . The look of loves...I HOPE they're together now..

I hope so too.  I go back and forth in terms of the status of their relationship.  One minute I was confident that they are together, another minute, I was filled with doubts. Lol..oh my obsession for this couple is dangerous for my mental health. Lol.  Trying to be content with the fact that they might only be friends...close friends. If this is how he reacts when he sees his 'friend", then I am on board :approves: the common link between KGE and JHI is HJM.  I browsed through the VIP list and concluded that HJM is the likely person.  Eun u showed up on a different day, plus KGE did not know him. 

lxw8g6.gif

Full clip

• Like 5
  • Love 1

He is staring at her for too long! Btw, i did not change the gif speed.  In Korean, there is this expression of "you'll burn a hole in my face". You say this phrase when someone stares at you  for too long.  Ji Min ssi, He has burned so many holes in your face. Coincidentally, it is right after the question of "to be loved or loving someone" directed at him, to which he chose "loving someone". Then he gave this l o n g and deep stare, enough to burn holes but hopefully also her heart.:wub:.  

ANZ8YB.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Ok..I have never seen Ji Min do aegyo in front of her male co-star before let alone do it in front of a YOUNGER man.  But again I am new to HJM fandom.  Maybe other HJM fans can chime in.

This is one of the times where I feel that she sees Hae In as a man, and is comfortable enough to show her aegyo side.  Both HJM and JHI claimed to not be good with aegyo/cutesy stuff.  I cracked up so hard listening to her flat " kukukaka". Lol

Honestly, the entire bts clip screams boyfriend girlfriend vibe to me.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEN9bFHJjGd/?igshid=t0la86x6j82a

In the most recent Home Alone show, they showed a clip from OSN. To give you context, the guests in Home Alone are discussing how they can talk informally (banmal) with respect and would still sound formal.  They use the way Ji Hoo and Jung In talk to each other as an example. This reminds me of OSN vlive interview where Hae In claimed that JH and JI would talk formally with occasional informal speech (banmal).  He said he liked to keep it that way.  JM/HI also said the way JH and JI talk to each other is very similar to how they (hae in and Ji min) talk outside of filming - mostly formal with occasional banmal.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CELkeNdpFk4/?igshid=1s18kly5ovsf7

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I always wonder how JM and HI address each other now and whether they continue to talk to each other formally like in the drama or during OSN filming.  I recently came across this photo again, with a sign by the coffee truck from Ji Min sent to Hae In and POYM drama team last April.

20200822-231956.jpg

I translated the words. The sign says:

"Director Lee Sang Yeob, (*formal)

Hae In ssi, (*semi-formal)

Kyung Hyung a, (*informal)

Hyun Ho ya, (*informal)

fighting!" 

Ji Min calls him Hae In ssi, just like during OSN filming!. Jung Hae In (full name) ssi is the most polite way of addressing someone, thus Hae In ssi (given name only)  is less formal. In contrast, Ji Min used casual speech to address Kyung Hyung and Hyun Ho (dont know who these people are, maybe staff?). 

Why is she being so formal with Hae In? She could have called him Hae In-a since he is younger just like she calls the two other staff members.  SYJ calls him "hae-in a".  I don't know maybe she hasnt shed her character off or they try to draw a line or something else.  He'd better not call her Ji Min sunbaenim in private!. Lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Chrc said:

Ji Min calls him Hae In ssi, just like during OSN filming!. Jung Hae In (full name) ssi is the most polite way of addressing someone, thus Hae In ssi (given name only)  is less formal. In contrast, Ji Min used casual speech to address Kyung Hyung and Hyun Ho (dont know who these people are, maybe staff?). 

Why is she being so formal with Hae In? She could have called him Hae In-a since he is younger just like she calls the two other staff members.  SYJ calls him "hae-in a".  I don't know maybe she hasnt shed her character off or they try to draw a line or something else.  He'd better not call her Ji Min sunbaenim in private!. Lol. 

@Chrc, according to Wikipedia, ‘Ssi’ is the most commonly used honorific among people of equal level and if the speaker is more familiar to the other person, it’s only attached to the first name, so addressing him as “Haein-ssi” instead of “Jung Haein-ssi” shows that there is a certain level of familiarity between them but would not address him as “Haein-a” so as to show him that she sees him as equal to her level (not younger or that she’s better than him).  This is one of her good traits, she tries to see people even those younger in age or profession as her equal. 

I hope I made sense in my above opinion! :)

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@hjm_osn, i need help.  Haha!  Not sure how to paste image.

Thinking that they are in the same magazine made me giddy.  Cant any companies grab the pair for CF spread?? Ji Min and Hae In ssi... :D

One of the 20 celebrity

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEOksnvp46p/?igshid=1pa6iho7cgv24

New ad spread in cosmo mag

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEOlJQIJIHu/?igshid=wimkfx0lh10v

Golden dew Wedding week catalogue :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEOqj7gpubD/?igshid=c9km0f4aapo8

Someone's comment about whether is she getting married just make me delusional

Similarity of Ji Min, JHI seem to like taking sky photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEOiiQEJgc1/?igshid=kff9g86oq1oo

• Like 2
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

need help.  Haha!  Not sure how to paste image.

Hi @tok-soompi, i use https://postimages.org/ then you click ‘choose images’ and select from the options: ‘take photo’ or ‘photo library’ or ‘browse’ then get your picture. Once it’s uploaded, click the icon on the right side of the “Direct Link” and then ‘Copied!” will appear, this means you’re all set to paste the image on your soompi post.  I, actually, checked @Chrc’s images post and did some trials, first attempt was the YT JHI/JHM ‘stare’ post above. LOL

Try it, good luck!

35 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Thinking that they are in the same magazine made me giddy.  Cant any companies grab the pair for CF spread?? Ji Min and Hae In ssi... :D

Hey, I am not sure if the Donginbi ad will appear in all of the 20 versions. How could we check if it is? I would be ecstatic if it really does. The list of the 20 covers is found here

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/11-times-bts-v-hugged-members-made-feel-cherished/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

@Chrc, according to Wikipedia, ‘Ssi’ is the most commonly used honorific among people of equal level and if the speaker is more familiar to the other person, it’s only attached to the first name, so addressing him as “Haein-ssi” instead of “Jung Haein-ssi” shows that there is a certain level of familiarity between them but would not address him as “Haein-a” so as to show him that she sees him as equal to her level (not younger or that she’s better than him).  This is one of her good traits, she tries to see people even those younger in age or profession as her equal. 

I hope I made sense in my above opinion! :)

It's completely appropriate and respectable to call him Hae In ssi as a colleague, but once they past the colleague relationship and outside work, usually casual terms are used (ie unnie, oppa, noona, or given name with a/ya suffix).  I hope you are right that she tries to make him equal in social rank and not an indication they want to keep their relationship professional.  

Han Ji Min in the new Donginbi is so elegant.  It would be cool if her new ad is in the cosmo magazine where hae in is gracing the cover.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Possible new drama for JHI

Jung Hae In In Talks To Join Kim Hye Yoon And BLACKPINK’s Jisoo In New Drama By “SKY Castle” Creators

We may be seeing Jung Hae In in a new drama!

On August 24, it was reported that the actor has been cast as the male lead in the drama “Snowdrop” (working title). In response, his agency FNC Entertainment stated, “This is just one of a number of projects that was offered to him, and he is currently reviewing it.”

Although few details have been released about the upcoming drama thus far, “Snowdrop” will be helmed by director Jo Hyun Tak and screenwriter Yoo Hyun Mi, who previously worked together on “SKY Castle.”

Earlier this month, BLACKPINK’s Jisoo was confirmed to play a leading role, and it was confirmed today that Kim Hye Yoon will join as another lead actress.

Above info from 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1421155wpp/jung-hae-in-in-talks-to-join-kim-hye-yoon-and-blackpinks-jisoo-in-new-drama-by-sky-castle-creators

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1