[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Today's episode is really nice. The episode itself is fun and Kookmin interacted a lot too. One scene, when the members reached at the top of the hill, while the members took photos together, JK snapped photos of Somin alone. It is as if a tourist couple coincidentally met a group of other tourists. (Of course YJS and JSJ kept disturbing Kookmin :joy:)

Screenshot-2022-10-02-18-13-45-60-1c3376

Note: In this episode you can see how JK is very bias towards Somin. He only responding to Somin though they were in a group (of 3)

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

EP 536

eYsVABl.png

2 years ago, a couple accidentally photobombed a group of tourist. 

EP 623 

EP-623.png

Recently, the couple and the group of tourist happened to be at the same sightseeing spot. 

Spoiler

Now, members of the tourist group took the chance to disturb the couple

EP-623-1.png

EP-623-2.png

Of course this story was obviously created by my bias mind. It is just, in both occasions, it is so  obvious that Kookmin was separated from the members. 

Jokes aside, somehow I feel that JK and Somin kept on getting back at each other starting from breakfast until the monorail ride.

Spoiler

1. Somin told how scary the Yeosu punishment and Haha and JSJ will cry.

2. JK downplayed her suffering.

3. Somin was upset.

4. She brought up the story she and YSC adopted 2 'children' after the Punishment Trip.

5. Is it my imagination that JK wasn't really please in the beginning?

EP-623-3.png

6. Somin carried on the skit during opening by bringing the 'children'.

7. Later, JK joined Haha and teased her mercilessly during the monorail ride.

8. Somin tried to join the conversation by talking about her experience in Yeosu with YSC.

9. JK cut her talk by bring his experience with Navis Swing.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Wow. I rewatched the opening of the recent episode and it's really mind-boggling to me how Jaesuk keeps on confiding (touching him on shoulder that seems to be checking on his reaction) on Jongkook when Somin does her loveline antics with Sechan and other funny skits. Ever since someone pointed that out here, I couldn't keep it out of my head so I constantly look at Jaesuk's reactions everytime she starts her skits. 

Crazily enough, it happens a lot. Like A LOT. My mind is spiraling. 

spacer.png

EP 620: This is during Somin's aegyo. Before this, Jongkook's staring at her with a lovely smile and eyes. 

spacer.png

This one's from the recent episode.

My heart is exploding with giddinessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Edited by Casey Kim

On 10/3/2022 at 10:22 AM, Casey Kim said:

Wow. I rewatched the opening of the recent episode and it's really mind-boggling to me how Jaesuk keeps on confiding (touching him on shoulder that seems to be checking on his reaction) on Jongkook when Somin does her loveline antics with Sechan and other funny skits. Ever since someone pointed that out here, I couldn't keep it out of my head so I constantly look at Jaesuk's reactions everytime she starts her skits. 

Crazily enough, it happens a lot. Like A LOT. My mind is spiraling. 

EP 620: This is during Somin's aegyo. Before this, Jongkook's staring at her with a lovely smile and eyes. 

This one's from the recent episode.

My heart is exploding with giddinessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sorry, I don't know how to upload clips but there  was one other time I remember recently that JS has done the shoulder tap. It was after Somin did the water dance in that Aiki dance episode. Sechan also touched/tapped JK's shoulder when Somin's Heyy singing and dance were shown on the big screen during that episode featuring Woo Jae and other models. 

Slight change of topic. I noticed that JK mentioned he liked taking pictures of pretty things. Then we see him taking pictures of Somin when the members reached the summit. As usual JS (plus JSJ and JH) disrupted them. Also in the group of three, it wasn't Somin who seemed like the third wheel. JKs attention was almost always on Somin. This was a good episode for Kookmin shippers. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Ha ha ha :D it’s hilarious how YJS and JSJ tried to distract KookMin moment. They like to tease her.

It’s also so funny how the frog afraid of a little frog. This ep. so refreshing as they do it outside and especially we have pleasant KookMin interaction.

• Like 1

Episode 623

1) Opening Scene 

Spoiler

1.gif

So much LOL with the Changmin adopted children scene. However, KJK looks flustered/speechless with the children's jokes and shows little to no reaction, which is quite unusual from him because I remember he goes along well during the JSM legendary 'morning sickness' skit before in episode 523. The children's jokes are less shocking compared to and easier to react to ( you can see even SJH can respond to the jokes). So that makes me question KJK's reaction here as to why is he so flustered (I sense a mind-in-the-gutter moment here LOL)

2) Swiss team vs JSM

This might be my personal delulu bias, however, I find that ever since the chanmin's children jokes at the opening, KJK looks like he's trying to get back at JSM . An example is how he's targeting her during the egg-throwing game, & when they're about to ride the monorail, KJK was quick to let YSC & JSM sit at the front together when you can see during that scene, YSC is about to sit with KJK and SJH with JSM. LL hadn't been mentioned for many episodes already so this scene (in my POV of course) has a sulky energy there. :joy:

Of course, they're being brutal with the Swiss team moment with the intention to annoy JSM off making her an outcast. JSM keep on turning her head to the back vs KJK telling her to look ahead because 'the viewer must've wanted to see your face' banter is so hilarious so I would say KJK succeed in getting back at JSM here. You can see his face brightened up when they teased her with the Swiss jokes.

Apparently, kookmin 'made up' when they reach the observatory & you can see how KJK is humouring her & spend his energy and focus getting perfect pictures for JSM (when the rest of the cast is busy taking pictures together & kookmin was left in their own world) :heart:.

3) Boat riding moment

Spoiler

KJK switched his typical seat arrangement ( which is in the back row) and decide to sit beside JSJ. I'm not kidding I rejoiced at this moment because I'm sure he will end up sitting beside JSM ( not sure why, but especially when they mention the 'bad seat' due to the sunlight, I'm sure JSM will sit there because it's typical for the youngest to take the short stick).

1.gif

Kookmin & pretty things :heart:

1.gif

1.gif

KJK saying he likes seeing pretty things remind me of his cheesy pickup line ( I think it's about him will only take pictures of pretty things I don't remember which episode) but the timing between him saying that line and the camera frame with kookmin here seems like a subtle flirt for me LOL (remember how he had always say JSM is pretty etc). 

The boat riding was just filled with kookmin moments (probably because the other member is not interrupting/mischievous like YJS or JSJ. I believe if it was YJS he would try his best to interrupt them haha).

Funnily, KJK tried his best to respond to JSM here as if he wasn't part of the Swiss-team jokes during the monorail trip make me giggle. Thanks to him, no one can say JSM is the third wheel. His focus was on her during the boat ride. RM editing usually cut a lot of kookmin moments but it seems like they're forced to pick between airing kookmin moments or risk throwing the full boat riding moment completely.

Next week we can see JSM with her new haircut, I wonder if KJK will comment on it as usual? Can't wait for it & hope they didn't cut it out.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Nerdyo2266 said:

I believe if it was YJS he would try his best to interrupt them haha).

This make sense. There is no way YJS going to let JK and Somin chatted like they did on the boat ride. Since the mischievous members were in other team, JK literally focusing only on Somin. He responded to everything Somin said. I mean, he cannot make anymore obvious about this. 

On the other hand, it is nice to watch their natural conversation, just the two of them, without any disturbance from anything. We rarely see this (only MBTI video came to my mind) as they never in the same team (post 2020) in couple race. JK responded to however weird or nonsense Somin's questions or topics were. He showed his patience in entertaining her chattiness while other oppas already drain out. In fact, he played along with her weird thought (e.g monster in the river scene)

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Nerdyo2266 said:

However, KJK looks flustered/speechless with the children's jokes and shows little to no reaction, which is quite unusual from him because I remember he goes along well during the JSM legendary 'morning sickness' skit before in episode 523. The children's jokes are less shocking compared to and easier to react to ( you can see even SJH can respond to the jokes). So that makes me question KJK's reaction here as to why is he so flustered (I sense a mind-in-the-gutter moment here

I think it’s because compared to the one from episode 523 where it was obviously a skit, this one may lead to more serious consequences and people may get it wrong since JSM and YSC did went all the way there just two of them and some might think they spent the night there after doin the punishment.

I think JK just flustered because her joke carries heavier weight this time and it might affect her in a way if she’s being misunderstood. Plus the whole “one-night child breeding” joke can make people’s thoughts run wild so yeah. I do appreciate how the pd includes that part where JSM revealed that they did not spend the night there and she went straight home after the punishment.

So yeah KJK being speechless is prolly more to being worried for her lol and coz he prolly dont like the idea of that even as a joke lol

I liked the episode very much and Kookmin is very natural. You guys said everything and that's great, but the scene that carries a lot is the scene of yjs' hand on kjk's shoulder as I said before and it happened again and confirmed my doubts and kjk's face added a lot to the situation You can find the difference in kjk expressions and the others very different. this simple things is what carries a lot under it for me. Another thing that caught my eye was the scene of the bus. Kjk sat in a different seat than his usual seat and avoided sitting next to the other woman, or I'm wrong. And Kjk didn't want to sit for another reason. But what caught my eye is Soomin also she changed her place because if she sat in her usual place, she would sit next to ysc. I think if kjk sat In his usual place Somin didn't change her seat either I found this interesting. Kjk took picture of Somin was very cute and I think most of the photos in Somin's post were taken by kjk.It all remains speculation and theories until something happens that proves it, but I like to read all your theories and opinionsI and I like the new direction in running man :heartxoxo:

• Like 11

Hi! I'm Jasmin. This is my first time posting here. I make Kookmin edits too. I have a new edit but it keeps getting blocked due to copyright. I've been reuploading the video but it just gets blocked in some countries. I really want you guys to see the edit, I just want to make your hearts happy.

How can I possibly bypass copyright? Or what is the ideal video platform apart from YT can I upload it? 

spacer.png

EDIT: I just realized I've uploaded my previous edits on TikTok, I forgot about it HAHAHAHHA Here's the link if you want to view. In the meantime, I think I'll look into uploading on Dailymotion. Lots of love for Kookmin! 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSR4tVsXJ/

Edited by Jasmin

Thank you Jasmin. I'm sure all the Kookmin clan extend their greetings and thanks too. I'm subscribed to your YouTube channel and love your Kookmin videos. I was going to suggest Daily motion too. Let us know what your username will be on that platform. Better yet, please leave us a link if possible. Unfortunately the like function is not available for everybody who posts here (no idea why this is) , otherwise I would have liked your comment. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, NoonooBu said:

Thank you Jasmin. I'm sure all the Kookmin clan extend their greetings and thanks too. I'm subscribed to your YouTube channel and love your Kookmin videos. I was going to suggest Daily motion too. Let us know what your username will be on that platform. Better yet, please leave us a link if possible. Unfortunately the like function is not available for everybody who posts here (no idea why this is) , otherwise I would have liked your comment. 

Hi thank you so much! Appreciate all the words you've said. I've tried Dailymotion earlier and unfortunately, unless my account is in "advanced" position, something like a brand or organization, I cannot make my uploaded videos public there. Tried Twitch just a moment ago and it's the same. It's so frustrating. I guess I'll see if I can upload the new edit I made next week in YT again. Hope that it works, fingers crossed. Right now, TikTok is the only one I can rely on. Hope you all enjoy my edits. <333

Posted three hours ago on YouTube. I think it's showing moments in episode 619. 

Episode 620 posted 20 minutes ago on YouTube. Until somebody posts about the recent episode I thought we might enjoy these videos. Not sure if Starlight is a member on this forum. 

Edited by NoonooBu
Added another video link.
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

E624:

talking about jsm hair

15:16 KJK: I pretended I didn't know (i think is kjk who said that)

16:04 KJK: I don't think she did it just to look pretty.  She wanted to look funny too.

16:09 JSM: Jong Kook, let's talk later.

spacer.png

pd:I'm sorry, I don't have more time.

• Like 13

KookMin moments I found in BiliBili website want to share with you.

Credit : thanks to the owners, sorry I can't read Chinese.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1mP41177ma/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Ue4y1q7nm/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1744y1f7Ww/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click

His reaction to her new bang, he hold his laugh so hard. (Me : She's so adorable with this new hair)

624-1.jpg

Somin with waffle reminds me of their waffle date and this ep. he convinced everyone she is not spy.

(She's looking at him)

624-2.jpg

They at the singing game

624-3.jpg

Scene when JK had to distribute his diamonds to other members

EP-624.png

PD's caption: Here comes the president of Jeon Somin Bangs's Fan Club

He hadn't even close the door yet but he already talked about Somin. I mean, just how eager he was to talk about Somin that talked about her as soon as he entered the room. Take Haha and YSC as an example. They entered the room, stood in front of the baskets, only then they talked about the members that they wanted to give their diamonds to. With that as a reference, I hope you can imagine how eager/excited JK was to talk about Somin.

EP-624-1.png

JK: She is a valuable member.

I think it is sweet of him to verbalize this in front of camera. Yes, all members are valuable. No need to mention about it. But for him to say it in front of camera emphasis more just how valuable Somin is (to him). This reminds me of his vow in ep 500 (I should take care of Somin).

• Like 14
  • Insightful 3