[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

6 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Really...in this episode KJK and HJY were all time together, smiling, joking talking and their skinship is no joke...they are really really close friends...so different kind of skinship with SoMin...I don't know...KJK is so friendly with JinYoung and I won't be surprised if these two have something going on....Aahg...I am confused now...jijiji..

If you look closely, it is HJY who did the skinships. Not JK. JK being a gentleman, how could he resist those skinship without offending the lady. But several times his body in reflex tried to avoid when HJY suddenly touched him. When you don't feel very comfortable with something, your body will automatically try to avoid it.

If anything, it is hard to watch when he obviously hate it but HJY still forced him to do aegyos. But again, being a gentleman, he still did it. And to blame HJY, I know that is just her natural self. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

If you look closely, it is HJY who did the skinships. Not JK. JK being a gentleman, how could he resist those skinship in obvious way. But several times his body in reflex tried to avoid when HJY suddenly touched him.  

If anything, I'm uncomfortable when he obviously hate it but HJY still forced him to do aegyos. But again, being a gentleman, he still did it. And to blame HJY, I know that is just her natural self. 

Yep.... KJK tried to avoid the skinship, he was not that active to play a love-line with HJY...he was nice and active playing games...but I felt in some moments he was not that happy as he was with SoMin...just my delulu...

I liked so much the HYJ and KJK love line on previous years but SoMin is just so soft and sweet girl that her smiles and glances to KJK melt ours hearts....their personalities I thinks match a lot....

With SoMin, KJK is protective and sweet but he is kind of shy and soft when he has skinship with SoMin like she was a cute little girl... 

I don't know anymore...he likes her...but not if in a romantic or platonic way....he is sweet with her but sometimes I feel he treats her just like a little sister .... I am kinda confused...but I respect their personal lives and loves...:wub:

• Like 5

Well if we want to go all in on the theories and since because this Kookmin topic, maybe they didn't play the loveline because Somin wasn't there and it might have felt weird if they started talking about it while his girlfriend was sick at home :D And i'm pretty sure KJK was more playfull with Somin being cute lately and seeing him here be weird about it was kinda fun ! (If someone can gif the moments where KJK was playing cute without hiding it) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Finished watching new eps 

1. At the opening when YJS discusses about JSM health, JK said JSM is a cheerful girl, she’ll be back soon (i agree with you oppa :wub:)

2. Seeing KJK n HJY makes my heart flutters too, but HJY ruins it when she forced that aegyo thing twice, KJK even said please tell me at advanced if she visiting the show. While JSM Is more sweet n always lighten the mood towards him. Don’t  get me wrong I shipped kookmin but kjk n hjy are really something :D

3. Lee Do Hyun reminds me of JSM with his crazy witted characters, I laughed so hard when he said ‘YSC girlfriend is my girlfriend’ and ‘JSM is YSC girlfriend’ :P

Sad to see eps 500 without JSM

• Like 5
  • Unamused 2
  • Awesome 1

Not Kookmin related, but I'll write about it since HJY has been mentioned. To be honest, this is the first episode of hers that I have seen in which I really liked her. I feel she was overshadowed by Da Hee, Sang Yeob and Han Na during the Family Project; or she was restricted to being paired with KJK only that she couldn't bring out that A game. I haven't seen her appearances before the Family Project, so can't comment on that. I haven't seen the entire episode (third mission is remaining) but KJK looks much at ease with her in this than he ever did in those previous episodes (maybe because there was no teasing and he felt free LOL). I'm sure they are good colleagues and as both of them have said - they are good hoobae-sunbae. 

I missed JSM! Something was missing in the episode and she truly is Happy Virus. But everyone did a great job, members and guests. Now I'll watch the full episode.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

HEy! Silent reader Here. 

can you pls refrain from posting other ships here this is KOOKMIN FORUM right? Im really feed up reading other ships here hjy and sjh has their own ship forum so pls comment there. And pls refrain from fighting here it really ruins the mood, make your own fighting forum and fight there.  This forum is only for kim jong kook and jeon so min nothing more nothing less, Sorry for being grumpy. Have a nice dAy

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm sorry if this post is a mess. This is my first time to post here, all this time I was being silent reader.

I don't know how to insert image from imgur to this forum. But, on episode 431 So Min said she likes singer while glance at KJK and KJK replied with chuckles :heart:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Johanna Pooten said:

HEy! Silent reader Here. 

can you pls refrain from posting other ships here this is KOOKMIN FORUM right? Im really feed up reading other ships here hjy and sjh has their own ship forum so pls comment there. And pls refrain from fighting here it really ruins the mood, make your own fighting forum and fight there.  This forum is only for kim jong kook and jeon so min nothing more nothing less, Sorry for being grumpy. Have a nice dAy

Oh kjk n hjy have their own ship forum too here? Thanks for the info, going to take a peek there. I talk abt hjy to compared her with jsm for the way they treated kjk, sorry for ruining your mood :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Myoh Myoh said:

Oh kjk n hjy have their own ship forum too here? Thanks for the info, going to take a peek there. I talk abt hjy to compared her with jsm for the way they treated kjk, sorry for ruining your mood :lol:

Yeah sorry for being rude ☺️ 

Edited by Johanna Pooten
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Johanna Pooten said:

Yeah sure, your doin me a favor there. Good lUck then

Come on! Let's not be rude. I think it's not an issue to talk about Hong Jin Young, but if there's a need to talk about their loveline, then it's better to go to their shipping forum instead.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone..

May everyone stay safe from Covid19..

(*not related to kookmin)

I watched RME499 again, i feel YJS look more quiet and distracted. Even he lost his wittiness during the game. HaHa,YSC & JK even ask what's wrong with him. Even he's a spy, the look on his face when get the mission look sad. they shoot this episode on March 31 right?? I think Somin in his mind.. 

During 2nd game, when YSC said 'Love is my girlfriend'.. while others curious about it, JK the only one said 'It will make sense' then he said to YSC 'We will talk about it later'... (Why JK so obsessed everything about YSC?? Or does JK think YSC mean the gf was Somin??)

I love the part when Sechan denied Somin was his gf!! Others keep saying that's true..while he said 'that's not true'...  they will push LL till one of them announce in a relationship with someone else. :grin: 

Stay peace :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, LV.Bae said:

Hi everyone..

May everyone stay safe from Covid19..

(*not related to kookmin)

I watched RME499 again, i feel YJS look more quiet and distracted. Even he lost his wittiness during the game. HaHa,YSC & JK even ask what's wrong with him. Even he's a spy, the look on his face when get the mission look sad. they shoot this episode on March 31 right?? I think Somin in his mind.. 

During 2nd game, when YSC said 'Love is my girlfriend'.. while others curious about it, JK the only one said 'It will make sense' then he said to YSC 'We will talk about it later'... (Why JK so obsessed everything about YSC?? Or does JK think YSC mean the gf was Somin??)

I love the part when Sechan denied Somin was his gf!! Others keep saying that's true..while he said 'that's not true'...  they will push LL till one of them announce in a relationship with someone else. :grin: 

Stay peace :heart:

yes this scene was heart-warming :)) and do you remember in one episode except KJK , all members were spy versus to KJK , and because of YSC , KJK figured out spies and wrote all members name ,

YSC is like little brother that cant hide anything and has pure love , in EP 498 after So Min left the shoot if you look YSC he was trying to put hardly smile to his face and in one scene he was dashing away his tears from his face , other members are 10 years old and they can hide their sadness for other member's ilness but i think YSC is their mirror ,

• Insightful 3

21 minutes ago, ellieinthesky said:

yes this scene was heart-warming :)) and do you remember in one episode except KJK , all members were spy versus to KJK , and because of YSC , KJK figured out spies and wrote all members name ,

YSC is like little brother that cant hide anything and has pure love , in EP 498 after So Min left the shoot if you look YSC he was trying to put hardly smile to his face and in one scene he was dashing away his tears from his face , other members are 10 years old and they can hide their sadness for other member's ilness but i think YSC is their mirror ,

I watched RME498,  YSC not crying! he just wipe something on his cheek. All cast effected when Somin left the shoot. But I saw YJS & JK act lil different. I think Somin only told YJS that she not feeling so well, you can see in the clip 00:13:55 & 00:14:02 they talk to each other (YJS & Somin) when last guest get ready to show their talent at the same time JK looking at their direction, but he have a convo with YSC.. During 00:16:16, you can see YSC,HaHa,JK & LKS look more concern towards her. Somin face so pale after all.  

For sure JK really adore YSC & Somin. I root for KookMin (lovers vibe) more than ChanMin  :grin: 

Ship is for fun but at the same time I hope it will come true that they will end up with each other. I hope YJS plot twist come true. On the show ChanMin.. Off the show KookMin.. 

I miss KookMin moment so much! :bawling: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

43 minutes ago, LV.Bae said:

I watched RME498,  YSC not crying! he just wipe something on his cheek. All cast effected when Somin left the shoot. But I saw YJS & JK act lil different. I think Somin only told YJS that she not feeling so well, you can see in the clip 00:13:55 & 00:14:02 they talk to each other (YJS & Somin) when last guest get ready to show their talent at the same time JK looking at their direction, but he have a convo with YSC.. During 00:16:16, you can see YSC,HaHa,JK & LKS look more concern towards her. Somin face so pale after all.  

For sure JK really adore YSC & Somin. I root for KookMin (lovers vibe) more than ChanMin  :grin: 

Ship is for fun but at the same time I hope it will come true that they will end up with each other. I hope YJS plot twist come true. On the show ChanMin.. Off the show KookMin.. 

I miss KookMin moment so much! :bawling: 

yeah me too , LKS-So Min-YSC are bffs , i thought YSC was really emotional while he wipes his cheek thats why i said tears,

• Like 2

About shipping Spartace and HJY..

As a fan of Kook-min, we do have doubts, but help us all to prove us wrong sometime. It is better to share positive aspects in other shipping forum. 

However, I am going to talk a little about HJY and Spartace a little not to ruin your mood. There should be some comparison or etc. This is what I think. It is opinion mostly for kook-min. Just to be warned that I'll mention about them. Sparsely as possible. 

I didn't watch the whole episodes yet. I watch clips. Here is what I saw from my limited point of view for now. 

Look closely at Jong Kook and his body language. Did he pursue HJY? Silently or natural moments? 

To me, HJY is more aggressive. She is the one who initiate. She tells him and order him or nag him. She is the one who creates skinship. Jong Kook naturally gives skinship to opposite sex when it comes to cheering or giving encouragement. There is one thing I am not fan of Jong Kook and Jin Young's ship because they don't have equal aspect of contribution to chemistry. It is one sided. Not like she is interested in him, but more like to push him to perform. So he could have screentime. She hits him a lot. It a big act. It was cute, but I don't think it applies to real Jong Kook. When Jong kook tease her, she hits him or cover his mouth. It is quite similar to Kwangmin or Kwangmong. Jin Young's wits is not very similar to Jong kook's. She is more similar to HaHa. Sometimes Jong Kook gets bit annoyed with HaHa's wits rather than a knockout. When Jin Young asked Jong Kook to do aeygo, she is teaching him down rather than trying to liven the mood. Jong Kook seems trying hard not to be annoyed. He has improved to go along with it. He has improved his dynamics with Jin Young better than before, but I notice that he is not forward. He hesitate to wait for her to do something for him. He had to be mentally prepared. However, it was better than before but Jong Kook is holding a bit. He didn't reveal too much. I wasn't sure whether he is hiding that he likes it or not. To me, he is trying to be more respectful and play along. He seems to be doing his job. And more like at the same time getting know his female colleagues. He is not married yet. So he is reconsidering his feelings on and off. In overall, I am not quite fan of JK and JYs chemistry because for me, it doesn't look balanced. Jong KOok is kind of person who wanted to take action and take care of someone he loves. We don't know what's like in real life. Jin young is a very ideal woman for many men, not just Jong Kook. Even though I am kook min shipper, it had not convinced me ever since they were coupled in the beginning. When they were coupled first time, I wasn't even Kook-min fan. I didn't see Jong Kook's sense of attraction towards her too much. People think of his RM persona too much than real Jong Kook. 

Spartace has been shown little by little but it is pretty much very platonic in RM. Not sure about real life. I am not here to compare but I have seen posts popping up with hashtag that Spartace shippers were so excited with them being in same team. 

I was just rethinking of Kook-min. I have seen so far lately that Jong Kook was the on who takes action more quietly or loudly with Somin. That is what makes the natural chemistry ideal to me. It goes both ways. Somin always talk to him and try to make him laugh. She does silly things to ask him if it is all right to share with others or etc. She always try to make him smile. She jokes with him. She did manage to make him do aeygo. Not the one when she asked him to do in the car. It is the one when Jong Kook wants to avoid to be chosen not to eat carbonara. He did cute act without asking to gain their vote but backfired. It was funny but he tried. He doesn't look uncomfortable. He even asked kwangsoo to do it. Kwangsoo is actually the one who hates it the most. Jong Kook and Somin goes back and forth being there for each other. They even cheer each other up. I think their wits and humour are quite similar. I lost the count how she knock him out with her wits. Forehead vs Height. Married HaHa vs Single Jong Kook for most handsome, and many others. Even though Somin's humour got out of hand, he sometimes look at her that she is crazy. But he started to open up leaving his RM persona to his own, he has become more of himself later on. He has opened up that he finds female comedian charming. He does cheesy lines. And.... these are something that points at Somin. He said earlier in same episode that he called Somin a comedian like the way they label Kwangsoo. And same episode, he said these cheesy lines he often do. How many times Jaesuk and RM said Somin likes these stuff. Food truck- it is supposed to be about Chan-min, but Jong Kook is there. He answered her SNS accounts. He may feel sorry for her but I think he did it not out of obligation but honour to tease her, support her, and care for her. He even put his arms around her to let her put her weight on him. He could feel bad about her going through some stuff, but Somin often looked at him with her tender eyes and smile. He promoted her book. Maybe feeling bad or sorry is an excuse. His gunho attitude to mention her book is so sweet. He even mentioned the bookmark. Jaesuk even tried to stop him or getting annoyed with him. He even reads during the shoot. When Somin give him explanation, she looks at him with confidence. She is probably feeling more confident with Jong Kook now. It seems like she trusts him, and felt more comfortable with him. His teasing that he couldn't understand her poem calls for her to talk to him more often. When Jong Kook said he wants everyone to have afternoon reading section with Somin's book. Everyone got annoyed. if it is sechan, everyone would call him Somin's boyfriend because of that kind of act. Jong Kook is close to Sechan, but after being close to Somin, even fortune teller said Somin and Sechan have a close and taffy like relationship or friendship, Jong Kook sticks to Sechan like a taffy. It was cute. Somin-Jong Kook-Sechan trio have brought interesting dynamics for RM. I think Somin and Jong kook chemistry is ideal because of their equal contribution to their partnership like they really enjoy and respect each other. Somin's humour and wits fits with Jong Kook well. He didn't really look annoyed when she teased him. it is like, even though he is speechless or defeated, her wits wow him. He is bit annoyed that he lost. A little smile shows that he was wowed. It wasn't love line chemistry. It is like the two are quite similar. Often times Jong Kook tease Somin, she will give him a collar, and he returned with secret squeeze on her arm and pat her back. 

That is why I felt Kook-min chemistry is more ideal. It depends on Jong kook's choice whether he prefers someone who is more aggressive or someone who is more equal to him that he also want to act as her protector. Someone who can cheer him up or etc. It depends on what he wants. He did want to have a woman who is willing to be a mother of his children and raise them well. He seems to want to give his all to his wife. So it depends on his type. Wishing him the best of the luck! 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, jialinggoleong said:

Look closely at Jong Kook and his body language. Did he pursue HJY? Silently or natural moments? 

To me, HJY is more aggressive. She is the one who initiate. She tells him and order him or nag him. She is the one who creates skinship. Jong Kook naturally gives skinship to opposite sex when it comes to cheering or giving encouragement.

Actually, shipping or not, Jong Kook himself has said on MUD that he never pursues or shows whether he likes someone. He is the sort of guy that cannot make the first move and every girl he has dated, all made the first move.

Hong Jin Young is mostly playing into that aspect of his personality, to make the loveline more interesting.

3 hours ago, jialinggoleong said:

Jong Kook is kind of person who wanted to take action and take care of someone he loves.

He is a caring person. Even Hong Jin Young has said on Happy Together, that Jong Kook is a very nice person who takes care of her well.

But lol at "Jong Kook is kind of person who wanted to take action." We wish that he would do that too!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2