[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

8 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

@kukumarq1 @kookminclan RunningMan

Thanks guys. 

Will I be able to get subbed episodes of Shootdori 2005?

And yeah, his interviews are something I want to watch.To understand him a bit more. I'm more familiar with SoMin. And been a fan of hers since 1% of Anything. 

Has KJK ever appeared on Happy Together ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

some of the conversation with jsm on MUD is really funny if you pay attention:

jsm: i am restless these days

kjk/haha: why?

jsm (ache in her voice): my career is not going that great and i can't seem to get into a relationship

ysc breaks off character here and laughs, though the captions interpret it as him happy at having found his chance

the guys (mock sympathy): we can't do anything about your career, sorry, but you know you have your official loveline. why not date him for real?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

I think the phone call they made to JSM was all for the show and for the ratings. That phone call part was the best one minute of the episode. The episode when they called JSM to introduce her to Kim jongmin, that part was also the best one minute of that episode. So it's all business. 

I think the reason why Kookmin is stuck at this flirting stage is because they work together. They realize that if they are dating each other,  their relationship would somehow affect the team dynamics and the show. I know some people who refuse to date people they work with. Cause if their relationship doesn't work and at the end they have to take separate ways, things would be awkward between them and they still have to work together. It's sad if their job gets in the way of our Kookmin cause i want to see Kookmin to get together. We can see the attraction is there. Their chemistry is beautiful. And how they are so natural with skinships lately. 

And now to lighten up the mood, what do you think KJK does with that tshirt? I don't think he wears it, it's not his size. Looking at it when he feels lonely? :lol:

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Fortune teller say Somin perfect match with Se Chan, but Se chan is same age. And other that, Somin Spouse is Old age:lol:. I Remember when Yoo Jae Suk Say, if we keep trying root chanmin, then one day Jong kook and Somin anouncement married :lol:

actually I think the fortune teller said somin and sechan are most compatible among the members. However his description has negative aspect of it which explains that they have opposing elements. I don’t think he was her best match. I think it is excuse for RM to tease the taffy like relationship. Sechan said it sounds so negative and offensive which brings more laughter. In 2018 fortune telling forecast ( I think it is from fortune teller, park Sung hoon, not tarot reader) that jong kook and somin were most compatible in the list without explanation. I find it funny that no one asked about jong kook and somin’s compatibility after jaesuk said earlier the two may end up dating. 

remember, compatibility is different from destiny. You can be compatible with your parents, siblings, same gender friends, even opposite gender friends with attraction or marriage. Like jaesuk is most compatible with Kwangsoo or anyone born in the year of cow. It doesn’t mean they will marry. 2018 forecast also chose that jaesuk and kwangsoo have best compatibility. Destiny is someone you end up with. Somin’s destiny is someone who is older than her. She is most compatible with sechan. Sechan is actually same age and 8 months younger than her.

i saw you tube comments, some  fans were trying very hard to prove that jong kook and somin aren’t match at all. They were fawning over chanmin loveline. They were always referring to fortune telling forecast about sechan and somin’s taffy relationship. They got confused with compatibility vs destiny. They said sechan and somin are the best match or perfect but she is meant to be with older man outside or rm ruling jong kook out because she wasn’t chosen to be compatible with jong kook among members ruling him out. They didn’t realise that they are confused. 

The time line, gannes film festival comes before or after the fortune telling forecast, and you may be right that jaesuk’s marriage remark may reflect the forecast. Someone help me out with this timeline!! 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Jong kook and somin have some kind of very interesting bond with each other connecting their painful past, running together in present, and dream of happy and filled with love future finding their significant others. If they didn’t get married to each other, I think they will be best friends. But jong kook is loyal kind, and how he could forget someone who he has so much bond with him that makes him laugh, indulge with her demands to be cute, and offer to chaperone to her dates. He does sound like somin’s father who couldn’t let her go and watches over from time to time. It reminds me 2018 fortune telling forecast that she is destined to be with a man who approached her slowly, and care for her like his own daughter. It is pure happiness for somin to meet someone like that in her lifetime. Then there comes 2020 forecast there her husband is older and devoted to her as well. 

I always thought before I became kookmin shipper, I saw gradual and growing bond between the two. They impressed me when or how they want to reveal or keep their secrets. I wasn’t convinced with their chemistry but amazed with their true nature and personality. I didn’t realise until I became kookmin shipper that they two care about each other not to take each other for granted. Somin wants to win, but she will never break her bond with him. Jong kook wanted to stop resenting her and see her in different light that he enjoys her craziness and sense of humour to secure their bond. He could take the example of how somin and Kwangsoo became so close so fast that they always betray each other for funniest reason for variety. 

the growth of jong kook had rubbed off his old variety persona. I like somin’s sense of humour. This is how she gets close to one of the korean’s beloved comedian, and Asian prince who had endless of stories hanging out with her. She is a friend first to him. He said in mud recently that he likes to be with someone who he is emotionally comfortable with. He mentioned that somin is extremely a good person like he was proud of her. He said she always brightens up the atmosphere. It feels like he is emotionally drawn to her. He said he likes talkative wife or girlfriend. I mean I am quite surprised because he is the very talkative one so he probably need someone who is more of listener or quiet. 

I do think haha has been helping somin to find the love of her life or more specifically, to get jong kook’s heart. Sechan was very surpportive of kookmin early. I think he was the first if you watch some episodes earlier especially early to mid 2019. The clue I find from haha is that he told or scold jong kook that his love cells are dead. It is so funny. Haha wouldn’t put jong kook and somin together if jong kook’s love cells are dead. He needs time to observe himself and his feelings. Sometimes you have to tell him. Haha knows somin deserves better. To me, sechan and Haha are Cornering jong kook so haha could remind jong kook that his love cells are dead. How could haha accused jong kook’s dead love cells not to chaperon chanmin to movie? It is to me that jong kook doesn’t deserve it. Does haha mean that jong kook needs to have his love cell awaken to chaperone Chamin. It sounds like sechan is their chaperone. The logic is weird and it could be scripted. I can tell haha is telling truth that he talked to somin about love, and even included jong kook in the topic. 

In recent episode, when they are in commercial parody game, there were four seats. Sechan sat on the end, empty seat next to him, then jong kook, and another empty seat next to jong kook’s end. Kwangsoo made the move first. He at first go on jong kook’s end, but decided to move to sit between sechan and jong kook. Then somin took the seat next to jong kook on the end. I mean, if they really want to promote chanmin loveline, why not sit between jong kook and sechan. I find it interesting because Kwangsoo approach first.  It is same thing I saw from IG posts. Kookmin shippers really have eagle eyes. 

I don’t know whether they are dating or would get married to each other.  I could tell they enjoy each other’s company. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Unless kjk had a character change on RM, I mean we can all agree that he is definitely brighter these days. The man was doing cute skits in the latest episode for God's sake and was enjoying it and made a certain someone very happy doing it. He talks more, teases more and laughs more. Our cranky bachelor isn't so cranky anymore. Unless I'm seeing changes that aren't there. 

It really amazes me how they haven't made a connection between him and jsm. Let's even ignore the fact that he cares too much about her lovelife, a generosity I haven't seen him extend to his other female dongsaengs on his show. But they are literally around eachother all the time (on the show at least) and around eachother outside too it seems because that duet didn't practice itself. How he always wants to third wheel when she's being paired up with someone? Let's even start from the earlier days when he called to pair her up with his friend and started making plans to hang out with her later? Yjs has brought them up 2 or 3 times true but the fact that everyone simply ignores the fact that those two have been as tight as thieves for a while has me constantly raising a brow up in suspicion. We'll see how this dramatic tale will end. Like the man literally glows around her, he radiates such pink and bright energy. He really should wear pink this year, it looks good on him-_-

He has changed a lot over the past year and it is not just in wearing more bright colours from his wardrobe. i feel last year was about kjk making lifestyle changes - playing more football, cutting down on the gym a bit, eating things he never used to eat before and calming down. the change i see most with him on rm is with his attitude. earlier, he used to be uber competitive, loved winning and didn't like wearing weird make up or acting cute for screen time. from last year, one can feel he doesn't mind losing or taking penalties, is starting to enjoy wearing weird make up, goes more out of his comfort zone to make things funnier. 

i love seeing kjk and the maknaes together. his character changes when he is with them. kjk has a hyung equation with both lks and ysc. kjk and lks have also a friend equation where they can do anything to each other. with jsm and ysc added to the group, he becomes calmer and more even-tempered. one of jsm's greatest wishes which she expressed in her first anniversary episode was to have a game where she could drop the honorifics with her seniors. last episode, that came true to a large extent with her chanting "kook" "kook" whenever she could and kjk being supercute responding.  i could feel that kjk was also trying to shed some of his strictness so that jsm could be more comfortable around him and would treat him more as a friend. he beams when she is around him like in the restaurant. it was so funny and sweet seeing him acting all cute and bright so she would compliment him, and here she was planning to betray him when his back was turned. :) kjk hates it when people betray him, that is one of his character quirks. earlier, he used to react more when jsm did that, these days, he takes it more lightly and funnily. but jsm looked worried for a second whether she had genuinely upset him. in the car, he was being playful with his grudge with her and was back to good spirits very fast.

i am not saying kjk is all moody and dark. he is someone who laughs and plays around a lot with his dongsaengs. he is also softer with women. but with jsm around him, the change  is more striking. his humour is generally dry and sarcastic while jsm's is more playful. earlier in their interactions in 2018, he would tease her about looking weird comparing her to funny looking men or gagwomen and she wouldn't look that amused. there is an  episode with the reincarnation theme in 2018 where jsm says she cannot understand when he is joking and when he is being serious. i think it took a while for jsm to process that he was trying to be funny and didn't mean those comparisons as an insult. from last year, i can see she gets his humour more and in turn encourages him to be more playful. 

almost everyone can see how indulgent he has become with her. no matter what she does, he doesn't get upset. every time, she is on his team, either she says her team is great or yjs says jsm must be happy with her team. alternatively, she knows how to lift up his mood when he is feeling down. whatever their relationship, they have come a long way from what they used to be and it is nice to enjoy the journey as a fan.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

55 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

The time line, gannes film festival comes before or after the fortune telling forecast, and you may be right that jaesuk’s marriage remark may reflect the forecast. Someone help me out with this timeline!! 

gannes festival came first. the fortune forecast episode was shot the next day, but i don't think jae suk's remark came because of the forecast.

jsm has always had a forecast that she will marry an older man. the cast will know that, but they never mention kjk as a possibility even when it is discussed or even if they do, it might get edited out.

i also feel more than anyone, jsm would know about her fortune. she must have consulted so many fortune tellers and fortunetelling apps that she may be an expert. she knew feb 4 was the date her fortune would turn. she was even prompting the fortune teller about the age group of her prospective husband, so she might know more about it.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

awkward moment for the all members except sechan and kjk...GIF

(Somin explaining how she felt that they are together wearing a shirt at home) 

Kwangsoo and HaHa doesn't look impressed. They smiled and laughed a bit. Jaesuk, and Sukjin seem to enjoy the story smiling. Jihyo and Sechan are laughing heartily. She just find the story so out of blue and unpredictable. Jong Kook and Somin both were so embarrassed. I am surprised with HaHa's expression. It is really embarrassing yet funny to hear. It doesn't have to be chanmin or etc. Just the story itself, you can feel embarrassed for Somin. It is so awkward and cute. HaHa didn't have to say anything so cheesy like he did to connect with Sechan when Somin doesn't even mention him. He is a type to laugh easily like Jihyo and Sechan with funny and embarrassing stories. Kwangsoo seems to know about it and getting used to it. He wasn't surprised. I have to say that they are awfully quiet for something so weird that screams for loveline or tease. Somin's explanation about her gift for food and ramen is nothing very serious or funny or embarrassing. It just assumption that it was for sechan had a lot of commotion and tease.  Sechan laugh at their tease, but look at Jong Kook's reddened face when Somin explain about the t-shirt. There are extremes between two stories. Members react opposite from what they normally do. Somin said it wasn't for Sechan! oh dear Somin. =) Everyone made up stories and analysis for her. Her second story to give away calls for big tease and commotion. But that one, she is directly chose the person with embarrassing experience. Jihyo and Sechan laughed so hard. However, she explained the story, and it does seem Jaesuk and Sukjin loves it but they controlled their urge to tease. Sechan looked surprised asking her why would she give it away. It seems like he made 10 pcs knowing Somin would like one. Somin is linking Sechan and Jong kook to her. It is very strange and strategically prepared to send message across. It does seem like Sechan is helping Somin to make excuses. He knows Somin well to help her. Somin can always get another extra shirt from Sechan, or make one again anytime. She seems to like it. If she didn't like the fact Jong Kook T-shirt is watching her, she could put back in the box or etc. But why would she want to share the story? Isn't Somin's subtle confession and making move? Somin is Aries-- they tend to approach first. Somin's body language is screaming that she adores him! She wants him badly. Aries tend to have bold move, but she had been bottling it up for a long time. The members did favour for her to forget about the story, and making her slight confession like a joke and funny story. It feels like they are making it like light joke so Kook-min can freely act and choose each other in teams. Jong kook didn't even have commercial parody interaction with Somin. Maybe it was edited out. It is very delicate situation that they have to work hard for screen time and not getting edited out. Even though Somin shared the t-shirt story, Jong Kook remained close to her. Indulged her demands with cuteness. Even hold her bag most of the time. When they hug, they get to side huge each other. It was so heart fluttering after Somin's story and Jong Kook's embarrassment. 

11 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

i forgot this moment... GIF 

(Somin quickly waited for Jong kook to come down from the car. She approaches him first and walk side by side. Using the camera to put them closer. Sechan looked at them at the side and approached Kwangsoo to walk together. 

Sechan was looking at them with corner of his eyes the quickly proceed to walk with Kwangsoo. Kwangsoo came down from the car looking cool and collected which is different from typical him. He is always looking around, and help around. Look at the order of who came down from the car. Sechan comes out first, then Somin who sat right side (you are facing the car). Then Kwangsoo. Then Jong kook is shown to be the last to come from the car. If Kwangsoo wanted to support Chan-min loveline, he could get the camera from Sechan. Somin was second to come out, but stood furthest from the car then later when Jong Kook came out, she came quickly to walk with him. Sechan who is closest to Jong kook knows what Somin wants and let her choose first. Kwangsoo looks like pretending not to know anything. He is usually very helpful and etc. He just looked away. Somin ran to Jong kook first then sechan proceed with Kwangsoo. It does look simple but Somin's action is very transparent in it. kook-min stick together like glue while Sechan reached for Kwangsoo's arm to lead the way. Unnecessary moments and scenes of Kook-min for us to see is so heart fluttering. It is an unnecessary scene chosen by editors to show us something. haha. Do they see and think what we are assuming with glee? hehe. 

**I edited this post because the car is facing opposite direction. It means that sechan got out first, then somin. Then Kwangsoo finally Jong kook. But notice somin went further from the car before Jong Kook came out. She came back walk beside him. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

I watching MUD, there are different when Somin say " Her Career and her relationship. Se chan silent laugh, but not Kim Jong Kook, just like he want help her :wub:

Sechan knows Somin very well. I can say Sechan is closer to Somin than she is with Jong kook.

I think it is general that you can tell anything with your best friend, but NOT everything to your significant others or crush to keep them interest in you. I think it describes the relationship between the three.

I heard Somin has turned down big offers from MBC and SBS dramas for a reason. She said she choose the ones she can act. She has gone through SO much with Top Star UBaek. It is actually good drama and acting. It is cable show place in wrong time and day. They were caught up same time with BIG hit show: The Sky Castle. If you look at the comments about Top Star, there were very good and impressive comments. They love it. It just didn't cater larger audience exposure like SBS and MBC. It was bad fail for her. But the Japanese are picking it up and even made DVD for it. Filming Top Star UBaek may have scarred somin for some reason. It is very tough filming that they had to charter back and forth to island dealing with extreme weather condition and lack of water. She persisted but I could feel that she felt the pressure for letting everyone down. It is very painful for her. She was very dedicated. Her co-stars are supportive and adore her. I hope she can overcome the pains of it to accept some more roles she could be confident that she will not led anyone down. Also her agency is not known for high end celebrities. Somin was their first client. Somin has to work harder. Running Man is her huge break that she came in a right time with effort and dedication. Even though it is bad time due to controversy, she forced herself to get out of comfort zone to help sacrificing her image and etc in order to help everyone to bring back the ratings. Her team work with Kwangsoo is really heaven send. It was very good dynamics and teamwork they had contributed to the show. 

I think RM and the staff encouraged Somin to write her book of poems to get it published. They gave her support and all. That reminds me something-- i think Jong Kook or HaHa or Jaesuk were the ones who encouraged her. HaHa is good lyricist. He is very good at writing. He has the least mistakes when they had to write the poem. Jong kook also has the least mistakes, but also well versed in many sayings. Jong kook was able to correct Kwangsoo it was famous quote from Shakespeare. Somin has tons of worries in anything she does, no matter how she did it so well. It is important to encourage her and guide her to get out of her worst enemy and critic: herself. It relates to us too. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, happysmile89 said:

Oppa ah you live there ? Why you know so well kkk ? (well I think other members were invited to her house as well but Jongkook always blurted out these kinds of info).

Bonus from ep 456. Seems like Jongkook is very updated about Somin.

i saw some chinese fans discussing this under some videos. they were saying it looks like a very normal remark anybody can make without being there, but it is odd since it is so specific. last time when talking about her new house, jsm had joked to yjs that the rooms are so big,  it takes her for ever to run to the toilet. if the rooms are big, you would expect the tv wall to be big, but kjk says here her tv wall is too small and the tv won't fit. the members must have gone there, but he seems to know a bit more or is more observant.

the members had all gone for housewarming to her first house, but nobody mentioned on tv about going to the second house. but on the day jsm mentioned about moving, kjk seemed to know lots of details about how close the old house was to the new house and how many rooms were there. no other member said anything much. look at haha and sjh's expressions there! i also feel he takes pride in being the first to narrate such things. it is like he wants to show off they are close even before the other cast. jsm generally used to nod or mumble a yes when he made these statements before like she didn't know how to respond.

in the anyang episode, jsm asked kjk whether he had a fansign event in the mall as if it was her first time hearing it. i think she was just pretending since she seemed the first one to guess it could be a fansign event. there too, kjk asked her whether she too didn't have a fansign event held there. jsm's response was measured there as well.

nowadays we are hearing more kookmin stories. jsm is coming up with stories about kjk such as with that tshirt while kjk has stories about catching jsm snowgazing and getting hit by the sliding door. they must have so many stories to share like about the confession song at the concert, but the members never ask them about them. so happy these two are starting to share more.  

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

21 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i saw some chinese fans discussing this under some videos. they were saying it looks like a very normal remark anybody can make without being there, but it is odd since it is so specific. last time when talking about her new house, jsm had joked to yjs that the rooms are so big,  it takes her for ever to run to the toilet. if the rooms are big, you would expect the tv wall to be big, but kjk says here her tv wall is too small and the tv won't fit. the members must have gone there, but he seems to know a bit more or is more observant.

the members had all gone for housewarming to her first house, but nobody mentioned on tv about going to the second house. but on the day jsm mentioned about moving, kjk seemed to know lots of details about how close the old house was to the new house and how many rooms were there. no other member said anything much. look at haha and sjh's expressions there! i also feel he takes pride in being the first to narrate such things. it is like he wants to show off they are close even before the other cast. jsm generally used to nod or mumble a yes when he made these statements before like she didn't know how to respond.

in the anyang episode, jsm asked kjk whether he had a fansign event in the mall as if it was her first time hearing it. i think she was just pretending since she seemed the first one to guess it could be a fansign event. there too, kjk asked her whether she too didn't have a fansign event held there. jsm's response was measured there as well.

nowadays we are hearing more kookmin stories. jsm is coming up with stories about kjk such as with that tshirt while kjk has stories about catching jsm snowgazing and getting hit by the sliding door. they must have so many stories to share like about the confession song at the concert, but the members never ask them about them. so happy these two are starting to share more.  

if sechan say things what Jong Kook said.... Haha's imagination will go wild. Oh dear HaHa. I thought his acts are cute but it is just annoying for wrong moment. Jaesuk is like me, looking at HaHa that he said it in a wrong moment like you've got to be kidding. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

You might call me delulu but I sense that Somin shows her interests a lot to Jongkook these days. I feel it special because before I feel that Jongkook showed his feelings more but now I can see that Somin shows her interest. At least if I am not a kookmin fan, I will definitely think that Jongkook is Somin's idol oppa :3

• Like 7
  • Love 2