Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

@jelly yeah Come And Hug Me was very slow paste and lots of flashbacks from the beginning but I was really intrigued by the storyline so I was ok with it. Lol. But have you seen him in My Mister yet? I think it’s one of his best performance. He doesn’t have a lot of screen time and he plays the bad guy. His role was controversial but he also did a really good job and received an award for best new actor too.

@mademoisellesia that picture of JKY is so cute.

• Like 1

[Interview] 2019.07.09 iQiyi 6 Mins Interview with Jang Ki Yong & Im Soo Jung

Impression of each other

KY: I think Im Soo Jung sunbae and I are similar. In the beginning we are both shy and warm up slowly, but after we've gotten to know each other better & became closer, I realise she belongs to the type that likes to laugh/smile. I, too, also smile/laugh a lot and teases, and Noona also joke around so in that part, she and I have many similarities.

SJ: I said this before when I first met him "Wow, it's really Park Mo Geun" (Ki Yong laughs) because he looks like the character a lot. He looks like someone who walks out of a comic book—"that is he's not only handsome/cool but also interesting"—I feel he's an interesting person.

Bubble caption + Ki Yong's nodding: Thanks you for Noona's verification

The next question is not revealed to us in this video & the caption is incorrect. It stated "He NG a lot because it's his first time playing a man so good at fluttering women's heart and the lines are too cheesy/embarrassing". But based on his answer, it may be about whether how similar Ki Yong is to his character, Mo Geun and also what's the differences between them.

Ki Yong said in his past project he often plays stronger character, with this one he said when he's joking around/teasing Ta Mi or when they were arguing, or the eyes, tone and atmostphere that he feels it's similar to him. What's different is because he's from Ulsan so he's actually not good at expressing... rather with words, he's more expressive with action than words type. However Mo Geun is the kind of character that's good in expressing with words (Soo Jung's turn to laugh) so the lines were really well-expressed (by Mo Geun). In this, Soo Jung agreed "The lines in the script are really good, isn't it?" Ki Yong agrees too, but he said he felt awkward at first when those lines came out of his mouth since he's never done it. He felt awkward at first but now he's slowly getting used to it & now he's happily filming with the production.

Soo Jung said she's gone to Taiwan with her family before for travelling purpose. At that time, they would search online for hot springs & Taiwanese food. She also said because she is a vegetarian, she's also search for vegetarian restaurant and as she understands, due to religion, statistically there are a lot of people who are vegetarian too.

KY: (Looks at Soo Jung) Oh, so Taiwan is suitable for Noona.

SJ: Yes, very suitable for me.

• Love 2

[Video/Fan Pics] 2019.07.13 Naturr's Fan Sign Event

Jang Ki Yong looks tired. Heavy eye bags. But lots of sunny smiles and feeling embarrassed. I think he's surprise there are so many that went to see him. Well well... must be Park Mo Geun's natural charm - he just needs to stand there and the fishes will come, LOL.

He look so cute at the fan signing. I’m so glad he’s getting more and more recognized as an actor. His popularity is also rising through the Search: WWW drama. I haven’t seen the Bad Guys series yet so I’m curious to what kind of role JKY will play. Hopefully, he’ll get a chance to star in his first lead role in a movie soon.

47 minutes ago, elizabeth said:

He look so cute at the fan signing. I’m so glad he’s getting more and more recognized as an actor. His popularity is also rising through the Search: WWW drama. I haven’t seen the Bad Guys series yet so I’m curious to what kind of role JKY will play. Hopefully, he’ll get a chance to star in his first lead role in a movie soon.

I've only seen first series of Bad Guys. First one was about Kim Sang Joong recruiting a bunch of criminals to help him catch even badder guys. It's not bad, but at the time of watching I thought it could have been better written, especially for Park Hae Jin's role. A quick look on the plot of the movie, it seems to be the same so I'm expecting to see Ki Yong playing a criminal too. He definitely can do it after seeing his performance in My Ahjussi. Kill It continues to prove he's pretty good with fight scenes too (even though I know stunt man is involved) but when it's him doing it, we can see he's got the moves & he's even has that 'fighting face' too. Hehe.

• Like 1