Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

[Video] 2019.06.16 tvN Releases a Video of Jang Ki Yong

Out of the blue, we got a mukbang clip on Jang Ki Yong inhaling all the prawns... LOLLL. *Stomach growling* - he's making me hungry.

---

Park Mo Geun is a lovely character. Cheeky and young, but mature and cool-headed. His character must have been well-loved and well-received in SK to have tvN releasing a cut of his scenes & cheeky dialogues.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

[Endorsement] 2019.06.17-18 Sprite CF

Making Film

Stills

omp3pOT.png

Spoiler

sXf5vm8.jpg

oMdq9Gq.jpg

Mo Geun doesn't just say cheeky dialogue, but in some of them, they are insightful or show a character's integrity. It's a combination of acting, dialogues and definitely editing/direction that he's giving everyone butterflies in the stomach. I also like that after all the light facade he puts on in the beginning, he then showed a serious side in episode 4 when Ta Mi tried to help him. There's a little squeeze in the heart for that scene (Feels) and from the dialogue—the delivery really showed despite him breezing it, he was making an effort not to be just her one night stand.

Since Ki Yong did well in his recent projects, I'm looking forward to a new image of him in the Bad Guys movie. There's absolutely no news about this movie yet :wacko:

18 hours ago, jelly said:

I'm curious to know more about this actor, and he seems to be on the rise up and up! So far he seems to be highly versatile and has a unique look that will take him far. I'm very curious if he can be the next Hyun Bin or Gong Yoo,  as in someone to keep a look out for. To be honest, I see some So Ji Sub-ness to him but he's more refined/elegant looking. 

Anywho, glad to see a thread for him and am loving his turn of Search: WWW and ignore Tami and wear those low cut shirts/slicked back hair Mo-gun!! (*heart eyes galore).

I don’t know why but in certain angles I see a little bit of Hyun Bin in him. He seems to be doing really well in his acting career path. I hope that his career will go just as far as like Hyun Bin and Gong Yoo. Hopefully we’ll see him do more movies once he’s nearing his 30’s. Can’t believe in the next few years he’ll have to serve his military duties. :tears:

• Like 1

@jelly he reminds me of Hyun Bin when Hyun Bin was still in his 20’s. Like My Name Is Kim Sam Soon days. I can’t really explain it but I see similarities in their expressions. Lol. 

I love Come And Hug Me and it was my first drama of Jang Ki Yong. So I’m also one of his newest fan. I heard about him before and clips of his drama, The Boy Next Door keeps popping up on my YouTube feed so I clicked on one of the clips and thought it was funny and I find him to be cute. So when I recognized his name when he was cast as the lead for Come And Hug Me, I decided to check out the drama. I’m glad I did because the drama is so good and he did a great job where he won best new actor awards. 

Its weird seeing him as a model. I looked up clips of his modeling days with Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk. He is so funny and has a lot of characteristics.

Agreed!! I love his hair slick back to the side. It’s so hot.

• Like 1