Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

His face looks scary in the bottom picture with the bloody look but still looks exciting though. I’m still curious to what his role is. Either why, I’m sure he’ll do an amazing job. 

I also noticed that in the last two episodes 13 & 14 of Search: WWW, he gained a bit of weight. He’s probably gearing up for his Bad Guys role. Nothing wrong with gaining weight. I kind of like him on the meatier side. His cheeks are so cute to pinch. Lol

6 hours ago, elizabeth said:

His face looks scary in the bottom picture with the bloody look but still looks exciting though. I’m still curious to what his role is. Either why, I’m sure he’ll do an amazing job. 

I also noticed that in the last two episodes 13 & 14 of Search: WWW, he gained a bit of weight. He’s probably gearing up for his Bad Guys role. Nothing wrong with gaining weight. I kind of like him on the meatier side. His cheeks are so cute to pinch. Lol

That bloody looks made it more intriguing. I do hope it's a good role (and a meaty one too with lotsa screen time). The poster indicated September 2019 for the premiere, I think they have finished filming. I think his face looks best during Kill It time - not too skinny like his modelling times and not as round as WWW now.

9 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

That bloody looks made it more intriguing. I do hope it's a good role (and a meaty one too with lotsa screen time). The poster indicated September 2019 for the premiere, I think they have finished filming. I think his face looks best during Kill It time - not too skinny like his modelling times and not as round as WWW now.

I like him during Kill It too but I just love his chubby cheeks and rounder face in Search: WWW... I don’t know why. Lol. 

And yes, I’m going to miss Park Mo Gun and Bae Ta Mi as well. I can’t believe it’s ending this week. This drama definitely kept me hooked from beginning to end. There are a few dramas on my list that I find myself attached to and can’t move on and now Search: WWW is one of them. Now that it’s over, I’ll probably not watch anything until Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s drama airs in November. I’m a huge Hyun Bin fan and Jang Ki Yong is catching up. Lol

14 hours ago, elizabeth said:

I like him during Kill It too but I just love his chubby cheeks and rounder face in Search: WWW... I don’t know why. Lol. 

So that you could imagine pinching it...? :D

14 hours ago, elizabeth said:

And yes, I’m going to miss Park Mo Gun and Bae Ta Mi as well. I can’t believe it’s ending this week. This drama definitely kept me hooked from beginning to end. There are a few dramas on my list that I find myself attached to and can’t move on and now Search: WWW is one of them. Now that it’s over, I’ll probably not watch anything until Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s drama airs in November. I’m a huge Hyun Bin fan and Jang Ki Yong is catching up. Lol

It is rare these days to like the drama immediately from episode 1 and WWW achieve that - impressive; especially it's the writer's debut script. Ooh yes, I'll be looking forward to Hyun Bin's new drama, and did you hear about the movie with Hwang Jung Min?

• Like 1

[Fan Pics] 2019.07.23 Sprite Water Bomb Event

↑ Meet Marilyn Jang, LOLLLLL! 

@elizabeth The movie name is literally translated to "Negotiations" as well (yep, again, haha), and it's about an NIS agent and Diplomat trying to save Korean hostages in the Middle East. It's said to loosely based on the incient in 2007 where 23 Koreans were hijacked in Afghanistan. Hwang Jung Min is already confirmed playing the diplomat and Hyun Bin is currently in discussion for the NIS agent role :) 

• Love 1

@mademoisellesia oh yeah, I heard of the movie Negotiation. It came out last year. I haven’t got the chance to watch it due to all these good dramas that keeps coming out but it was also the movie that stirred up Hyun Bin and SYJ’s dating rumor. I’ll have to watch it before they’re drama comes out. 

10 hours ago, elizabeth said:

@mademoisellesia opps I read your comment wrong.. thinking it’s the one with SYJ but no I don’t think I heard about that upcoming movie yet. Where did you read it from? I tried googling it but nothing comes up. 

That picture of JKY doing the Marilyn Monroe pose is so cute and funny. Lol

You'll need to look up Korean sites. I was surprise Soompi etc. didn't pick this up. It's translated by the Chinese fansites.

Do we know why Ki Yong did that Marilyn Monroe pose? I slept through the live broadcast, hahaha.