Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

EBXVQyKU4AAhSMa?format=jpg&name=900x900

source: kiyong_tically

Hmm, did he cut his hair like really

short?

For IG post from jaan.kee, he is Kiyong's older brother & his IG post says he lied to Kiyong that it'll just be two of them going out for a drink for Kiyong's birthday, but really behind the scenes all the good friends have gathered together & gave him a surprise birthday celebration. They had fun.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

(Belated) Happy birthday to Kiyong!

To celebrate.. I think I finished watching the whole of his filmography. He really became good through the years!

Funny how Pedro was the only sane man in The Greatest Marriage. I only watched his cuts because I couldn't bear the ridiculous main plot! 

Seeing his age, I hope he does 2 more dramas or a movie before he enlist in the army. I don’t even want to think about the 2 years without him while he’s serving his duty but at least we know that he’s doing something good for the country and will come back stronger. Fighting!!

• Like 1

Jang Ki Yong finally showcasing his rapping skills again. I remember when I first discovered him, I went to go look him up and was amazed at his rapping skills. He’s truly talented and still have that swag. He never changed. Love that about him. 

Which takes me back to one of my favorite clip of him when he was rapping to T.O.P.’s DOOM DADA song.. who happens to be my favorite from Big Bang. 

Credits: cjenmmovie

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

[Movie] 2019.08.14 The Casts Promoting Bad Guys

Maknae TV by Jang Ki Yong - Part 3 MC Kiyong Imitating Kim Sang Joon's Sunbaenim

LOLLL, I'm starting to feel sorry for Kiyong being the maknae having to do everything sunbae asked him to do. This time is imitating how Kim Sang Joon host his tv show.

• Like 2