[Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

0ly40

OK watched with sub!!! Indeed interesting and confusing @thistle and here is my thought @guinearoyal @turtle0217 

Kiss scene 1st since is the highlight story. :w00t:
Yes is nice and warm but not into passionate yet. (Out of topic - this is not passionate kiss yet from YWJ :smirk: and I heard this is Kim Sejeong 1st ever kissing scene from her drama.:D) Not sure izzit because this is their 1st kiss and also out of sudden “request” from HYY. I hope is not because HYY asked for it and JY fulfil her favour..:sweatingbullets: Yet from his movement, I still feel something wrong. JY please don’t treat it as your “part-time” job.. Please do not hurt HYY ya.. You need to work out alot to chase back your girl if you hurt her… :smirk:

I think HYY gave full trusted to JY because JY save her life twice (ep 1 and stalker from ex bf) and I think our HYY still in pure heart and mind.. hahaha! JY-sii please protect your girl ya.. Dont let other people mess up her.. hahaha! :joy:

JY should be not a dangerous person (my thought), all he want just to find out who killed his brother and what happened on that night. Now we in episode 4 but seems like he didn’t ask any favour from police to investigate his brother case.
Spoiler

It mean someone is covering Ian Kims’s accident. JY’s father is the one of key person who try to stop JY find our the truth.

JY dont really like people notice about him, why? Izzit because he dont wanna let people know he using fake ID? Or he really got another secret? 

About NJW, I think he might have feeling to HYY since they are students of Professor Song JaeHwan and HYY likes Ian Kim more. When Ian Kim came back from oversea and had performance at Korea, where is NJW? Is he a instrument player? Pianist? Or Conductor? Is he jealous to Ian Kim because he is famous earlier than him? Actually I got another way thinking  for NWJ when he stand in front at Ian Kim's dead body. (Low key believe that he is not the murderer) Maybe he really got argument with Ian Kim and walk away but for some reason he went back to find them and found out Ian Kim been murdered. Ever wonder who call the ambulance and police to crime scene? Izzit NJW? 
Spoiler

And Professor Song also dont wanna HYY remember the accident too.. JY, Ian Kim, NJW and HYY all is students from Professor Song. So I believe Professor Song is another key person to reveal the secret. 

About HEJ, how JY know that HEJ hand wrist got issue? Mean JY know HEJ well? Since HEJ was attend his class before. I feel HEJ very depressed when she was at teaching school. That man Kang Myeong-seok, Ain not friendly :unsure:

Seriously I feel the orchestra team members quite greedy and really wanna slap them all except HYY best friend Jenny. The Anonymous keep posting rumours and why HYY didnt take a lesson after incident happened.. Sigh.. JY-sii please protect you girl to get another rumour (although it happened again). :sweatingbullets:

The cousin date actually very funny, and do you guys found out that restaurant background very familiar? :D
Spoiler

Same background from Goblin when they were at Steak house's Canada. :w00t: 

Still got few more characters not yet appears on screen and some of the characters didnt reveal their background yet. If you really wanna understand all them you may go to their officially website to find out more Characters's informations . But I hope they explain it on screen rather than just write in synopsis. 

@guinearoyal 
Spoiler

I think that man who talking with JY should be the Director Choi Gi Sang. Next week he should be appear on screen. 

Until now I really hooked to this drama and I cant wait behind the scene update! :wub: 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, cheezukaeku said:

Hooked on this drama... not enough episodes per week... haha

Ikr. haha! welcome to thread @cheezukaeku feel free to drop by here for your thoughts. :D

Little Jang Yoon?

Jiyeon with her food truck support 

YWJ with his food truck support

And I found out that oppa outfit very casual in this drama.. :joy: izzit because is summer time?

Yi-Young ah~ you go girl! :D She was so bold, she asked Jang Youn if she could kiss him..? 

So now it's revealed Maestro Nam was there the night Ian died. Though why he sort of stood there Idk LoL. Is he the killer? 

Poor Yi-Young gettin' bashed by that pain in the butt whatever lady assistant (I don't remember her name) and then Violinist Ha too..-_-

I get the feeling Jang Youn's confused... He wants to solve Ian's murder but torn for his love for his gf... 

Anyone seem to think Yi-Young's friend look a lot like a member of K-Pop girl group, Twice? Just me? OK then.:D And geez both Yi-Young & her cousin are SO CLUMSY:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

The cousin date actually very funny, and do you guys found out that restaurant background very familiar? :D
  Reveal hidden contents

Same background from Goblin when they were at Steak house's Canada. :w00t: 

Until now I really hooked to this drama and I cant wait behind the scene update! :wub: 

Yes, I agree that the father is the key to all of this. It seems as if he doesn't want anyone to know much of what happen to Ian Kim, that's why in the preview JY stated that he didn't know much about his brother's death, because he only heard what his father told him.

I know! The cousin's date was at Goblin's restaurant. Lol! :lol: That restaurant is located in Seoul, it's not in Canada.

4 hours ago, nasaan ka Alex? said:

Maestro Nam is wearing full black, with matching black cap and black mouth mask. He should be 99.99% the killer.

As of right now, I keep feeling like it's him or he had someone else did it.

You gotta remember that JY found a shoe and the pocket knife far from the crime scene. it was HYY running away with the pocket knife. I think she stabbed the killer and ran. She's scared because she stabbed the killer, not because she killed Ian Kim. I think the killer didn't expect HYY to be in the car with Ian Kim.

@Latte_Anyday Hahaha, when JY say to HYY that "are you just simple pure or play dumb" at restaurant, look like our girl just bold and simple pure.. :D Well thank to HYY brave asking and now we got surprise kiss scene :w00t:

I do feel sad and angry when HYY get scolded by Yoon assistant at public area and the timpanist guy Michael refused to coach her. Please don make HYY's life getting miserable writer/PD-nim.. Her life been suffer since child time, no more suffer please.. 

Haha, HYY's best friend is Jo Yoo-jung, she appeared at "Still 17/ 30 but 17" drama. She looks different in short hair.. :D

My fantasy imagination was broken when I saw this restaurant @turtle0217 :joy: I thought this restaurant really at Canada... Looks like I think too much. haha! 

I still low key believe NJW is not the murder coz cant believe Song Jaerim acting bad guy. haha! :sweat_smile: I think NJW wasn't at there when Ian Kim get killed. The murderer shadow outfit(from ep1) and NJW outfit (from ep4) was different. NJW wearing long black coat and the murderer shadow outfit is Sport jacket with red shirt. (watched it few times with slow-mo) Yes I think the blood from knife might not Ian's blood, maybe is the murderer blood. Otherwise I will feel creepy watching JY using that knife to cut apple. :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

We need to know that is JY and Ian Kim born in same mother or not because JY's father Jung Sung-Mo's wife name is Kim Soo-in. So is Ian Kim follow his mother family name? 

They having fun while Song Jae-rim and Sejeong in rehearsal :D

Okay here we go.. I want to share this. But as silent reader, i think there are rules in quoting image, i wasn't really sure. So I'll just put the image under spoiler. Those images and infos, I got them from @sejeong_yase ig account. 

It turns out that YY is JY's student. Remember the flashback scene of HEJ as JY's student? There's a glimpse of YY. 

Spoiler

AEFE4f7.jpg

Okay next, remember when JY called someone to find another alternative to investigate? 

Spoiler

wry3Zxx.jpg

I believe that this man has something to do with JY. 

I can't wait for next episode. I've become very curious about the plot ^^

8 hours ago, Yoojay said:

Okay here we go.. I want to share this. But as silent reader, i think there are rules in quoting image, i wasn't really sure. So I'll just put the image under spoiler. Those images and infos, I got them from @sejeong_yase ig account. 

It turns out that YY is JY's student. Remember the flashback scene of HEJ as JY's student? There's a glimpse of YY. 

Reveal hidden contents

Okay next, remember when JY called someone to find another alternative to investigate? 

Reveal hidden contents

Omg!!! I thought the 1st pict was like BTS!! Good eyes catch @Yoojay:thumbsup:

If HYY is JY's student then why she didnt recognise him? I dont think HYY just attend JY's class for 3 months... :sweatingbullets: Or that time JY just a assistance of Professor Song? And I do feel something weird when HYY at JY's father house. When they sit in front piano and JY hold HYY's hand and touch the hand print. Remember the background music change and JY's voice become echo. Izzit mean that is JY's story/memory with HYY? (I know sound weird) The instrumental music always appear when HYY call back her memory, and she was crying, why? I wonder did they meet earlier? :blink: earlier than Ian Kim. 

27 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Omg!!! I thought the 1st pict was like BTS!! Good eyes catch @Yoojay:thumbsup:

If HYY is JY's student then why she didnt recognise him? I dont think HYY just attend JY's class for 3 months... :sweatingbullets: Or that time JY just a assistance of Professor Song? And I do feel something weird when HYY at JY's father house. When they sit in front piano and JY hold HYY's hand and touch the hand print. Remember the background music change and JY's voice become echo. Izzit mean that is JY's story/memory with HYY? (I know sound weird) The instrumental music always appear when HYY call back her memory, and she was crying, why? I wonder did they meet earlier? :blink: earlier than Ian Kim. 

Woah you have good ears. I didn't notice the background sound. But I've been wondering how can JY knows the dialogues between KIA and HYY. What if those dialogues are actually between JY and HYY? Ohmy.. Monday please come quickly :lol:

Btw, I searched about the writer-nim. She/He is the same writer of "sunny again tomorrow" and is very good in plotting relation between characters. They are related in many ways. You know like, his mother n her father then his brother and her mother etc. Lol. 

But idk if it applies in this drama. 

Writer-nim knows how to play with our mind :D

25 minutes ago, Yoojay said:

Woah you have good ears. I didn't notice the background sound. But I've been wondering how can JY knows the dialogues between KIA and HYY. What if those dialogues are actually between JY and HYY? Ohmy.. Monday please come quickly :lol:

Btw, I searched about the writer-nim. She/He is the same writer of "sunny again tomorrow" and is very good in plotting relation between characters. They are related in many ways. You know like, his mother n her father then his brother and her mother etc. Lol. 

But idk if it applies in this drama. 

Writer-nim knows how to play with our mind :D

Hahaha, watched with ear phone. Hard to ignore. Beside I like the instrument music (also opening music) 

Ya I was wonder too! How he know that Ian Kim was invited HYY to take cable car? Was he there when Ian said it? or like u said this is actually dialogues between JY and HYY.. but will be a little bit off.. :sweatingbullets:

Oh really? But what I know is it might applies at this drama. 

Spoiler

I saw JY's father Jung Mo Sung (not sure izzit correct ot not)'s character introduction, actually kinda complicated. Both divorce when JY was 10 years old (if im not mistake) and im not sure how old is Ian Kim are.. And Ian came back to Korea, rumours said that Ian Kim wasn't is JMS's son, is other man son and so JMS take revenge on him. 

All I got this infos is using google translate and Im not sure izzit 100% right or not. But like you said this writer-nim know how to play our mind and I think we shall wait and see what will happen next. Seems like more characters is coming out soon, specially JY's assistance/ Director Choi Gi Sang (google translate) will be appear on next week. 

And I seriously cant wait for Monday!! But I dying for behind the scenes! KBS so mean to us!! Why?? :bawling:

8 hours ago, Yoojay said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

You just blew my mind there!!! If that is the case, then it must really make JY curious about whether she actually remembers or not. And I can understand why he would start investigating the cousin now, particularly since YY keeps saying that her cousin told her what had happened in the accident. And it is clear that she had been told a different version of what happened. She has no idea that there was someone else who was with her then, meaning someone was covering up what had happened. 

Also, @Heidi Seow if YY met JY at school but doesn't remember him, it could be like what has been said that he was an assistant teacher and wasn't in class too much. I mean EJ had to really think to figure out if she had seen him and where, but she seems to be used to people scheming, so it would make sense that she would pick up on his. 

12 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Why I feel something wrong???:huh: HYY sending message on daylight but JY only read at night :anguished: Jang Yoon-ah please don’t play her heart ok 

I think this scene was to illustrate how easily YY gets attached to people. This whole thing reminded me of the spiel with her ex-stalkerboyfriend where she texted him, but he would never respond. But I would say that in comparison, JY is better in that he did actually read the messages, even though he was late. But at this point, he does not care as much for her and she does. She is still a suspect in his mind. 

But I do think that JY, on some level feels connected to YY. Like when EJ was trying to find out about him and get information, whoah, was he very antagonistic. But then in a scene not long after that, YY starts asking questions about himself, and while he seems a bit hesitant, he does tell her some things. Now, he may have told her to make her trust him. That oddly seemed to be a bit of a vulnerable moment for him, like he was not used to opening up...

But, I did have a thought. As YY starts to recover her memories, I wonder if the killer will start going after her. Will JY have to protect her then?

Read the captions. I think this explains why YY suddenly asks for a kiss. 

It could be true. Like she said she just want to feel better after saying about things that sadden her by asking for a kiss. 

P/s: I love this insta account so much ❤️, she points out the details that cannot be seen roughly.

I think this man's voice is very similar to the voice that calls YY in the next episode preview :blink:. Oh no! Somehow i feel like HEJ is behind the murder. Just my assumption. Coz in character description, it was stated that she loves NJW to the extent that she's willing to sell herself to devil (something like that), am not sure. I try to find the article but I haven't found yet. Ahh I hate it when my curiosity at its peak :wacko:

21 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

how easily YY gets attached to people.

That oddly seemed to be a bit of a vulnerable moment for him, like he was not used to opening up...

But, I did have a thought. As YY starts to recover her memories, I wonder if the killer will start going after her. Will JY have to protect her then?

Quite true that HYY easily get attached to people @guinearoyal maybe she looking for safety and comfort. @Yoojay yes I got follow this iG account, she really point out alot mini minor hints. 

What I feel like JY's happiness time was with his brother Ian, other than that he not yet mention his mother (although no idea where is she now) and mentioned father once.

Spoiler

from synopsis said he and his father relationship not in good way and getting worst after Ian's dead. And his mother is sick something like emotional sickness. 

JY's eyes :blink: looks creepy and mystery. What is he really thinking actually? 

Spoiler

Sejeong and Yijeon, What are you both doing? :D

Spotted Song Jaerim! :)

Oh no! Somehow i feel like HEJ is behind the murder. Just my assumption. Coz in character description, it was stated that she loves NJW to the extent that she's willing to sell herself to devil (something like that), am not sure. I try to find the article but I haven't found yet. Ahh I hate it when my curiosity at its peak :wacko:

Is kinda hard to find article about this drama @Yoojay Not much translate actually. I just visited their officially website KBS and use translate to understand who they are. Except 4 main characters, all has age and proper details. What I know HYY and HEJ is 27 years old (if they both in same class) but no idea on JY and NJW's age.. Ian is 28 years old so JY should be 30+ :unsure:

In my thought I really hope that JY will protect HYY from real stalker/murderer and low key believe NJW is not the murderer. :sweatingbullets: Because NJW is wearing duck cap and the murderer is wearing fisherman hat.. 

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Quite true that HYY easily get attached to people @guinearoyal maybe she looking for safety and comfort. @Yoojay yes I got follow this iG account, she really point out alot mini minor hints. 

What I feel like JY's happiness time was with his brother Ian, other than that he not yet mention his mother (although no idea where is she now) and mentioned father once.

Reveal hidden contents

from synopsis said he and his father relationship not in good way and getting worst after Ian's dead. And his mother is sick something like emotional sickness. 

JY's eyes :blink: looks creepy and mystery. What is he really thinking actually? 

Reveal hidden contents

Sejeong and Yijeon, What are you both doing? :D

Spotted Song Jaerim! :)

Oh no! Somehow i feel like HEJ is behind the murder. Just my assumption. Coz in character description, it was stated that she loves NJW to the extent that she's willing to sell herself to devil (something like that), am not sure. I try to find the article but I haven't found yet. Ahh I hate it when my curiosity at its peak :wacko:

Is kinda hard to find article about this drama @Yoojay Not much translate actually. I just visited their officially website KBS and use translate to understand who they are. Except 4 main characters, all has age and proper details. What I know HYY and HEJ is 27 years old (if they both in same class) but no idea on JY and NJW's age.. Ian is 28 years old so JY should be 30+ :unsure:

In my thought I really hope that JY will protect HYY from real stalker/murderer and low key believe NJW is not the murderer. :sweatingbullets: Because NJW is wearing duck cap and the murderer is wearing fisherman hat.. 

You can check more about the supporting characters info here —> http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/yoursong/mobile/detail.html?smenu=e126f2

2 hours ago, MD_08 said:

You can check more about the supporting characters info here —> http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/yoursong/mobile/detail.html?smenu=e126f2

Thanks for the link. If I understand what is written there correctly. JY's father was actually a part of covering up the accident, suggesting that he may actually know part of what had happened. It seems to hint as well that Professor Song may know something as well and does not want YY to remember. Hmmmm...this is getting interesting.

Also, for the JY's age, while it is not posted, I am going to take a gander that he is roughly supposed to be 10 years older than YY. I say this because JY was 10 when his parents divorced. So assuming Ian was born after wards, then it would be around 10 years. If that is true, then it would fit that he would be a professor/teacher at a music school she was a student at.

19 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

Thanks for the link. If I understand what is written there correctly. JY's father was actually a part of covering up the accident, suggesting that he may actually know part of what had happened. It seems to hint as well that Professor Song may know something as well and does not want YY to remember. Hmmmm...this is getting interesting.

Also, for the JY's age, while it is not posted, I am going to take a gander that he is roughly supposed to be 10 years older than YY. I say this because JY was 10 when his parents divorced. So assuming Ian was born after wards, then it would be around 10 years. If that is true, then it would fit that he would be a professor/teacher at a music school she was a student at.

Oh, then make sense. In 10 drama is 10 years gap, in real world is 12 years gap :D

Kissng bts scene!! :love:

Se-Jeong spotted scene 

Archived