[Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

0ly40

Hello,

I'm new to this thread. I just finished episode 1 & 2 and I laughed soo hard when Jang Yoon was singing "One Man" by Kim Jong Kook. :lol: That was a good one.

I've never seen Kim Sejeong acted, but only in variety shows. She's hilarious. I'm looking forward to how this drama will turn out.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1565135905768_1_085904.jpg

KBS2’s “I Wanna Hear Your Song” also saw more people tuning in on day two, with 2.8 and 4 percent.

Rating getting better! 

@guinearoyal @turtle0217 he sing at Entertainment Weekly :D 

So now we got 2 songs in 2 episodes.. Wonder how many songs he gonna sing.. :w00t:

Preview ep3 

Spoiler

And super quick that we got kiss scene on ep2 :w00t:

Spoiler

And is from second leads!! Oh my~~~

Does anyone notice that the screen will change to cinema screen size when they in performance or showing the past? 

4 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Does anyone notice that the screen will change to cinema screen size when they in performance or showing the past? 

Hi! It's my first time on the thread. I tried watching out of curiosity and I'm intrigued by the mystery and music.

Good catch @Heidi Seow! I didn't notice the screen size changes at all~ hehe

also Yeon Woo Jin might be a genius for sounding this bad when he actually is a not that bad of a singer (as shown on entertainment weekly) lol.

19 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Hi! It's my first time on the thread. I tried watching out of curiosity and I'm intrigued by the mystery and music.

Good catch @Heidi Seow! I didn't notice the screen size changes at all~ hehe

also Yeon Woo Jin might be a genius for sounding this bad when he actually is a not that bad of a singer (as shown on entertainment weekly) lol.

Hi @katakwasabi :D at first I thought is my screen issue then again I rewind back only certain scenes will happened screen size changes. So I guess is like cinematography effect.. 

Actually YWJ sing many times at his fans meeting and I believe he sing well.. But very hard to see him sing proper way except "Nothing to lose" otherwise like in The Divorce Lawyer (sing in drunk way) or now in comedy way.. But good job! Really crack me out a lot.. Thanks god I'm not eating or drinking at that time, sure burst out. :joy:

So after watching the second episode, I have a few theories already (I like to start early,lol)

Spoiler

At the end of the 2nd episode the subs made it sound like she may have somehow been the reason for the guys death. My guess is that is not really the case, most likely it was self blame for having suggested a certain activity that ended up leading them to his death. My first thought is that the perpetrator is actually the conductor as he seems to be related to the incident and seems to want to hide what happened, and the one girl seems to know. 

As for JY, I wonder if he is the friend or brother of the guy who died. He only knows that she was involved and most likely suspects her as being the murderer, but I feel as the story goes on he is going to realize that he is a victim of the situation as well.... but these are all my suspicions, I am going to have to wait till next week to find out more and see if I am right. 

I enjoyed the 2 episodes a lot. More so because of YWJ and the way he's playing his character with grey undertones.

I was rolling my eyes at the first few times they "fatefully" ran into each other...but was happy when they soon hinted JY was actually stalking HYY...and for a good reason.  The chemistry is also pretty good between the leads.

Also HYY deserves full praise for listening to both songs in entirety.:lol: I muted the sound after first few lines. 

The mystery is also very intriguing. I don't think she killed anyone. But I do think they were attacked by someone....the guy, maybe her boyfriend was killed and she escaped. She was running away from someone in one flashback scene with the bloody knife in her hands....

Please tell me that was not the same knife JY was eating his apple with.:crazy: Lets hope he has not been carrying the murder weapon around in his pocket for a year.....to cut up and eat fruits.

She may have injured their attacker. Maybe thats why she had the knife....then dropped it somewhere.....and was found by JY later. There must have been a police case filed and she had to have been investigated. But since she lost her memory and no murder weapon, the case must have remained unsolved.

One thing I realized is HYY seems to have lost her memories after being confronted by JY in the rain. When he asked her if she remembered him....she did recognize him. And something.... maybe guilt, maybe sorrow.....made her just bury everything deep into her mind.

I have one gripe though. Why was it necessary to make HYY so pathetic? People sometimes deal with trauma by putting their everything into their work. I'd have loved it if HYY was shown to be reasonably successful in her profession but still have her issues with insomnia and PTSD of some sort. Now next episode we will see her being an errand girl for her ex-classmate.....more emphasis on her pathetic life.... smh.  

On 8/6/2019 at 6:51 PM, guinearoyal said:

@turtle0217

I died when he started singing LOL! I was so impressed by how terrible he made it sound, I was actually questioned if he really was tone deaf.

How come he is tone deaf while he plays the piano so well? I have a feeling he is faking it. He knows something about HYY's past incident. 

I don't like the maestro at all, he seems fishy too

Here might some spoilers for you guys. Found it from synopsis. @guinearoyal @dito @nohamahamoud2002

Spoiler

Jang Yun

His real name is Jang Dohun. 1 year ago, his brother died from a suspicious accident after orchestra practice, on the day tested he wants to introduce someone. Dohun knew who is the person his brother wanted to introduce. It was Iyoung, his brother's lover. After the brother's death, Iyoung is the key to solve all the mysteries related to death. He is now trying to approach her as it's a confidence and dig out the secrets that lie in her lost memories...

YWJ wearing grey suit playing piano part is awesome!:love: I keep loop that part many times. YWJ can sing but not really a good singer. Mostly he sang on his fans meeting. 

@dito I think HYY is self defence from murderer, the dress she wear on that murder night is same dress from the photo in phone. So that night is a big reveal for whole story plot and I'm not sure when we can see it coz now just only 2 episodes. 

@nohamahamoud2002 Indeed that Nam Juwan is suspicious when Ha Eunju asked him about 1 year ago incident case and Nam Juwan just keep quiet. 

Still few more characters not yet appear on screen and I'm waiting this character come out 

Spoiler

Jang Yun's father. Synopsis said he is a very cold personality.. :(

Sejeong and Woojin spotted at filming place. Sejeong's outfit is different than 1st 2 episodes.. 

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

How come he is tone deaf while he plays the piano so well? I have a feeling he is faking it. He knows something about HYY's past incident. 

He's definitely up to something and faking everything.

This is my guess, the dead pianist is probably related somehow to JY that's why he's soo worked up about the murder. He probably approached HYY a couple times in the past to ask her, but figured out that she don't remember anything. That's why he's approaching her again after a year. JY's probably been watching HYY.

For NJW, he probably got tie into the pianst that died, too and got HYY involved, that's why he's happy that she can't recall anything.

I'm enjoying the mystery for this drama, makes me want to watch it more.

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

One can be tone deaf but knows how to play musical instruments. Singing is different than playing an instrument. I read that some musicians knows the tone but can't sing it, and it's not uncommon.

I kinda like the maestro because he is so so weird. Haha

Most welcome @guinearoyal :) Let's see next week since there's stalker appear at HYY's house, her ex boyfriend?

And I wonder what is the conversation between them when JY's hand got injury at 5 mins trailer. She must be telling him about her accident and memory lost and JY ask her does she ever curious what was happened on that part.. (Sorry I dont really know Korean language well, Im just try to guessing what they say).. 

And I'm dying for behind the scenes~~~ Why KBS still dont wanna releasing the BTS clip yet.??:sweatingbullets:

0001030389_001_20190809085923498.jpg?typ

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001030389

btw, this scene is damn funny, my reaction when food make me happy :w00t:

3 Moments That Made Kim Sejeong Ultra-Relatable In “I Wanna Hear Your Song”

0fd1d8dcb2f8410e82eced8d07f3f6ab.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s new drama “I Wanna Hear Your Song” just premiered last week, and viewers are already rooting for its super-relatable protagonist!

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” is a mystery romantic comedy about a timpanist named Hong Yi Young (played by gugudan’s Kim Sejeong), who loses all her memories of the night of a murder. After encountering a suspicious tone-deaf man named Jang Yoon (played by Yeon Woo Jin), she suddenly finds her forgotten memories returning, and she sets out on a quest to uncover the truth.

Kim-Sejeong-2.jpg

Here are three moments from the drama’s first two episodes in which Hong Yi Young’s struggles felt all too real:

1. Her passionate determination not to give up on her dream

Despite struggling to find a permanent gig, Hong Yi Young refused to give up on her dream of becoming a timpanist for an orchestra—and the drama made it impossible not to root for her as she juggled all sorts of part-time jobs in order to make ends meet.

Even when faced with failure, the character’s tireless passion never waned, and the moment she heard that she had a chance to audition for renowned conductor Nam Joo Wan (played by Song Jae Rim), she dropped everything to race to the audition in the hopes of making her dreams come true.

2. Her adorable soft side

Hong Yi Young’s cute side shone through during a scene in which she met up with her friends from school—after sharing some drinks with her friends, the fun-loving timpanist let loose and showed off an adorable dance that stole viewers’ hearts. She also displayed her affectionate personality through her text messages to her boyfriend Moon Jae Hyung (played by JBJ95’s Kim Sanggyun).

3. The vulnerability hidden behind her cheerful exterior

Beneath Hong Yi Young’s relentless optimism and bright personality lies a great deal of anxiety and fear—and viewers saw this darker side for the first time when she unexpectedly broke down during her encounter with Jang Yoon. Her distress and deep emotional pain not only piqued viewers’ curiosity about her past, but it also made us invested in the character’s search for both peace of mind and the truth.

Kim-Sejeong-3.jpg

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST.

High school yi-young with young yi-young

Spoiler

Jiyeon's Behind the scene 

Spoiler

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

Archived