Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘


0ly40

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another secret reveal 

Spoiler

Jang Yoon actually is Kim Ian real name!!!:crazy:

 

Looks like suspicious murderer appeared and Kim Ian and HYY was kidnapped by them.. Really? NJW also involved? :tears: 

HYY " Wanna date?

Really? Our girl so brave!!! :wub: And look like tomorrow is dating time :wub: 

 

Preview ep6

 

Today still cuts 

Spoiler

0004070411_001_20190819231519211.jpg?typ

 

0004070411_002_20190819231519254.jpg?typ

0004070411_003_20190819231519270.jpg?typ

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

another secret reveal 

  Reveal hidden contents

Jang Yoon actually is Kim Ian real name!!!:crazy:

 

Looks like suspicious murderer appeared and Kim Ian and HYY was kidnapped by them.. Really? NJW also involved? :tears: 

HYY " Wanna date?

Really? Our girl so brave!!! :wub: And look like tomorrow is dating time :wub:

 

They were kidnapped?!? Wow! then could it be they were trying to escape, with Ian died and was killed? Oh gosh, the possibilities! It makes sense that he would use his brothers name when approaching her to see if she remembers or is faking it. 

I haven't been able to see the episode yet, but has YY caught on that JY is trying to get her memories back?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@guinearoyal @thistle I saw someone's theory from youtube. it does makes sense. 

Spoiler

My theory: (if you hate spoilers don't read this) Ian(yoon) and yiyong was kidnapped on their way back from music concert and they were locked there. There ian sang a song to kept yiyong sleeping so she feels better. The man came and Ian fought with the man. As they were fighting yiyong took the knife and ran away. The man hit ian and chased yiyong. Ian then chased both of them. Yiyong dropped a white shoe while running away and screamed dont come near me. Man reached yiyong and grabbed the knife again wanting to kill yiyong but Ian tried to stop the man. The man killed Ian. Yiyong ran away and was almost hit by car.

 

If this theory is correct that mean why HYY need someone sing for her to sleep. 

Spoiler

Someone said Ian's death is planned, mean is really connected to his father? Like synopsis said, father is looking for revenge to her wife because of rumours said Ian is not his's real son. 

 

But im really curious what is HYY's response when he know JY is not the real JY, how JY gonna answer her questions? HYY still call him Yoon-sii on next episode (seen last episode) so mean JY round out some story?  :blink:

 

Im serious need sub now~! But I'm so looking forward for tomorrow, they gonna have date as HYY ask for it. :wub: So tomorrow we gonna take roller coaster again? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Im serious need sub now~! But I'm so looking forward for tomorrow, they gonna have date as HYY ask for it. :wub: So tomorrow we gonna take roller coaster again? 

 

 

I love spoilers! :wub:   That makes it so much easier to wait for subs and also makes it so that I don't get too nervous watching. 

 

Thank you for the spoiler theory.  It makes a lot of sense.  I was wondering why she needed to be sung to sleep. 

 

Hope we don't have to wait long for subs today!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

 

LMHYS ost part.2 

 

 

This is the other song that I was waiting for. I didn't even realize it was O.When singing it.

 

3 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

another secret reveal 

  Reveal hidden contents

Jang Yoon actually is Kim Ian real name!!!:crazy:

 

Looks like suspicious murderer appeared and Kim Ian and HYY was kidnapped by them.. Really? NJW also involved? :tears: 

HYY " Wanna date?

Really? Our girl so brave!!! :wub: And look like tomorrow is dating time :wub: 

 

 

OMO!!! :scream: JY is playing everyone then. He's trying to find his brother's murder and solve what happen.

What's his real name then?

I haven't seen the episode and I will wait for subs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

OMO!!! :scream: JY is playing everyone then. He's trying to find his brother's murder and solve what happen.

What's his real name then?

I haven't seen the episode and I will wait for subs.

 

I think ES said his real name when she showed up in front of his house last episode or so....but I cannot remember what it was... it began with "D" I think. I am not able to check right now, as I am at work. :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This was an interesting episode but a frustrating one.

 

I still suspect that NJW was in love with (or maybe just obsessed with) Kim Ian.

 

And while I understand that JY is really angry about his brother's death, I still think the way he is using HYY's trusting nature is creepy.   He suspects her and he's angry with her but he is not being honest with her in any way.  What he is doing can and does hurt her. 

 

I can't understand why HYY doesn't see that JY has an agenda.  She was right the first time when she thought he was a stalker because he is!  Now it seems that she could be in some sort of danger from NJW but she hasn't got a clue about that either.  No one can be that naive.

 

HYY's family should be honest with her.  Even though she has traumatic memory loss, it just adds to the damage to withhold the truth.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

 

This is the other song that I was waiting for. I didn't even realize it was O.When singing it.

Nice right @turtle0217, will check the lyric meaning soon. :)

 

@turtle0217 @guinearoyal Jang Yoon real name is Jang Dohun. 

 

4 hours ago, thistle said:

 

I still suspect that NJW was in love with (or maybe just obsessed with) Kim Ian.

 

And while I understand that JY is really angry about his brother's death, I still think the way he is using HYY's trusting nature is creepy.   He suspects her and he's angry with her but he is not being honest with her in any way.  What he is doing can and does hurt her. 

 

HYY's family should be honest with her.  Even though she has traumatic memory loss, it just adds to the damage to withhold the truth.

Hahah! I burst out when I see the highlight part @thistle I like your theory. :w00t: Let's see shall we? *will be excited if he in love with Kim Ian :w00t::w00t:

 

Oh my I can feel his angry too, suddenly really fierce. I just hope HYY recall back her memories asap so that they will know the truth but it will mean drama will come to end part. (well we just into ep.5) not so soon.. :sweatingbullets:

 

Like JY said "Are you naive or dumb?" to HYY :sweatingbullets: Quite a lot meaning though. But really everyone got secrets in this drama, I'm also curious why HYY's cousin didnt honest to HYY? Izzit because she also heard from someone else? Or she also has no clue that what is exactly happened to HYY?

 

New still cuts for tonight!

Hoo hoo~~ someone overnight at someone place~~!:P

0001034834_001_20190820095025120.jpg?typ

source

Awwww.. Dating~~~ :wub: Can't wait for tonight! But first, I go watch with sub 1st. haha! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahah! I burst out when I see the highlight part @thistle I like your theory. :w00t: Let's see shall we? *will be excited if he in love with Kim Ian :w00t::w00t:

 

I guess it could seem funny but I did seriously think that NJW could have loved Kim Ian. 

 

On today's episode that creepy guy (I can't recall what or who he is--the guy at the restaurant/bar) was asking why NJW kept HYY around because she must just remind him of death.  Also when we saw NJW looking down at Kim Ian's body, it seemed like he could be holding a knife.  We know that someone stabbed Kim Ian, and we know from HYY's dream in an earlier episode that she was chased by someone with a knife.

 

A famous mystery writer once said that there were four reasons for murder:  Love, Lust, Loathing, and Lucre (money).  If we guess that NJW is the killer, we need to know why he did it.  I think we can leave Lucre off the list.  So, if the person he loves/lusts after is involved with someone else, there's motive.  And that leaves loathing for the loved one's lover. 

 

Makes sense to me.....but I'm not writing this drama.  I'm just imagining, and I could be really wrong.

 

In any case, NJW has been obviously manipulative in a variety of circumstances and he seems to enjoy watching other people fail because of his whims.

 

48 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Like JY said "Are you naive or dumb?" to HYY :sweatingbullets: Quite a lot meaning though.

 

Unfortunately, she seems to be both naive and dumb.  I hope she wises up soon.

 

49 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

I'm also curious why HYY's cousin didnt honest to HYY? Izzit because she also heard from someone else? Or she also has no clue that what is exactly happened to HYY?

 

I think she knows something but maybe she thinks she is protecting HYY somehow, like maybe the learning the truth would make her amnesia worse somehow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Nice right @turtle0217, will check the lyric meaning soon. :)

 

@turtle0217 @guinearoyal Jang Yoon real name is Jang Dohun. 

 

New still cuts for tonight!

Hoo hoo~~ someone overnight at someone place~~!:P

 

source

Awwww.. Dating~~~ :wub: Can't wait for tonight! But first, I go watch with sub 1st. haha! 

 

 

There you go! I remember it had a D in it. Lol. Thanks!

 

Can't wait for the new episode. I just hope he doesn't hurt her just to find out the truth, I hope he starts to realize she's not behind the murder. Cause I believe she's not behind it, she was just used to divert attention from the actual murder

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Can't wait for the new episode. I just hope he doesn't hurt her just to find out the truth, I hope he starts to realize she's not behind the murder. Cause I believe she's not behind it, she was just used to divert attention from the actual murder

I hope that JY figures it out too. But he seems like a smart guy, so I think that he will find all the clues. But I think it he going to get himself confused here, as he is going pretty deep here with his deception. When it all comes to light, I think he will be kicking himself the most particularly when she finds out his role in all of this. That is if she doesn't mental fall to pieces because of what she remembers.

I mean, it has to have been very bad for her to forget so completely. I just hope she is ok in the end.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

I hope that JY figures it out too. But he seems like a smart guy, so I think that he will find all the clues. But I think it he going to get himself confused here, as he is going pretty deep here with his deception. When it all comes to light, I think he will be kicking himself the most particularly when she finds out his role in all of this. That is if she doesn't mental fall to pieces because of what she remembers.

I mean, it has to have been very bad for her to forget so completely. I just hope she is ok in the end.

I also hope JY can figures out at least is not HYY fault. @guinearoyal

I think HYY was blaming herself that is her fault causing the person that she care and love is dead same as her parent who dead in car accident. Now Ian was dead in front of her (if correct) surely she will blamed herself again that's y causing her memory lost. 

 

8 hours ago, thistle said:

A famous mystery writer once said that there were four reasons for murder:  Love, Lust, Loathing, and Lucre (money).  If we guess that NJW is the killer, we need to know why he did it.  I think we can leave Lucre off the list.  So, if the person he loves/lusts after is involved with someone else, there's motive.  And that leaves loathing for the loved one's lover. 

 

Makes sense to me.....but I'm not writing this drama.  I'm just imagining, and I could be really wrong.

 

In any case, NJW has been obviously manipulative in a variety of circumstances and he seems to enjoy watching other people fail because of his whims.

 

Wow, this makes sense @thistle He was recorded Ian playing piano and until now still keeping that video. So he might obsessed or in love with Ian. Hope we can get some answer soon. 
 
So HYY admitted that she is naive and easily to trust/believe people but at least she brace herself to ask for understand between she and JY’s relationship. But seriously HYY you need to wise up bit ya.. 
 
About that warehouse, is JY know that place? He looks calm when the door locked up. I wonder how much JY had been investigated. Seems like he got alot details. 
 

“Make you smile within 10 second” said by JY. This sentences appeared in Kim Ian’s character info.. It seems like JY and Ian’s relationship was really close until they are like synchronise together. Could it be Ian also is tone deaf? 

 
About Ian dead, the real fatal injury is caused by car accident? Like JY said when Ian found, his body is almost severed in half, bones fractured. So this should hit by car. And is the creepy fisherman hat guy who did it? So he was in jailed for a year and someone bailed him out. That creepy glasses guy who bailed him out?
 
I do feel pity on HEJ and NJW, they seems like be a slave to creepy glasses guy. What really happened to both of them? 
 
About Ian & HYY’s photo, JY purposely put it there? 
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

About Ian dead, the real fatal injury is caused by car accident? Like JY said when Ian found, his body is almost severed in half, bones fractured. So this should hit by car.

 

Apparently he was hit by a truck.  But (unless I misunderstood) in a flashback scene in yesterday's episode, he said that Kim Ian also had a knife stuck in his gut.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, thistle said:

 

Apparently he was hit by a truck.  But (unless I misunderstood) in a flashback scene in yesterday's episode, he said that Kim Ian also had a knife stuck in his gut.

 

I think he was stabbed and this is probably where HYY comes in, she probably stabbed the killer and tries to make a run for it. The killer can't have any witness, so he went after HYY thinking Kim Ian is probably dead. Kim Ian gets up and tries to make a run for it, but someone else is watching and runs him over with a car.

This is my guess from combining the scenes that has been shown so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..