[Drama 2019] Aide/Chief of Staff Season 1& 2, 보좌관

larus

There they are Definitely one of the best for 2019 drama. My favorite. It's a serious political drama. You see dirty poliics behind close doors. What goes on behinds the wallas and offices and coridtors of Nationla Assembly and who's faith and morals  are still intact. Who are swayed by power.  The characters intertwine and woven with each other. For every action there is always that seeming opposite reaction. From JTJ being an aide then becoming assemblyman...by hook or by crook. He got s*cked into immoral powers of politics.

I hope season  will give that excellent writing. for the speech for each scenes. I hope to see a fav character DK will not falter with his faith in politics and politicians and with JTJ. and KSY, she was hurt emotional in season 1. More like betrayed by JTJ ( for reasons he defends). I'm not going  to lie. I want them on same side of the fence.

Waiting for the premier.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 8, 2019

‘Chief of Staff’ returns, ready for revenge

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

07200421.jpg
From left, actors Lee Jung-jae and Shin Min-a; director Kwak Jung-hwan; and actors Kim Kap-soo, Lee Elijah and Kim Dong-jun pose for photos at a press conference for the JTBC drama series “Chief of Staff” on Thursday. [JTBC]

JTBC political drama series “Chief of Staff” is back for its second season, with former chief of staff Jang Tae-Joon (played by Lee Jung-jae) risking everything to climb up the political ladder to get his revenge.

The first season of the drama ended with Jang having more than enough of a motive to do whatever he can to rise to the top when his mentor, assemblyman Lee Sung-min, commits suicide, unable to withstand the political pressure from his boss, Song Hee-seob, the ruthless national assemblyman (played by Kim Kap-soo). Song eventually succeeds in reaching his goal of becoming the next Justice Minister in the season finale.

After his mentor’s death, Jang becomes determined to acquire power and become a Parliament member himself so that he can avenge Lee and also bring justice to the world.

With the series of political scandals that brought down former Justice Minister Cho Kuk in the news coinciding with the release of the drama, director Kwak Jung-hwan admitted that the plot of this season closely reflects reality, although it was completely coincidental.

“After the success of the drama series ‘SKY Castle,’ I thought that we should do another series covering the sensitive educational issues in Korea,” Kwak said at a press conference on Thursday.

“Initially, the character Song was going to be the Minister of Education. But after discussing it with the show’s writer, we decided that we would cover the legislative branch.

“Although dramas are created to be entertaining for audiences, I always hope that they can also have a certain perspective or throw in a message that people can think about. In that sense, I do think that the story mirrors reality.”

In the second season of the show, characters old and new will form intricate but flexible relationships with one another, constantly doubting each other and switching sides for gain and their goals.

“I don’t know [whether or not] politicians will see this drama or not,” Kim Kap-soo said. “But I wanted to show [people] how those people wield their power and what eventually happens to those that use that power wrongly.”

Although the characters’ motives or relationships might differ from the first season, the biggest transition, of course, is Jang’s state of mind as he enters Parliament with fierce determination and bigger ambitions to achieve more.

“I still think that Jang’s initial purpose to bring justice to the world did not dissolve,” said Lee when asked about his character. “Of course, getting revenge for his mentor’s death has made him more power hungry, but I think his two motives balance each other out.”

The director also singled out Jang’s political journey as the most charismatic point of the second season.

“Due to the influx of new characters and changes in the relationships of former characters, viewers will be constantly on the edge of their seats to see the one man’s lonely struggle to achieve [what he wants].”

The second season of the JTBC drama series will premiere on Nov. 11 and air on Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. The first season is available on Netflix, and the second season will also air on the streaming service.

BY LEE JAE-LIM [lee.jaelim@joongang.co.kr]

November 7, 2019

New drama 'Chief of Staff 2'

New drama 'Chief of Staff 2'

Lee Jung-jae (L) and Shin Min-a, who star in JTBC's new drama "Chief of Staff 2," pose for a photo during a showcase at a Seoul hotel on Nov. 7, 2019. The first episode of the drama, which tells the story of a lawyer turned lawmaker, will air on Nov. 11. (Yonhap)

Aide 2's first broadcast, D-1

201911101654483612.jpg

https://news.jtbc.joins.com/html/478/NB11908478.html

2019111015415713968-540x808.jpg

Shin Min-ah visits home theater once again with 'Adviser 2', which will be broadcast for the first time on the 11th. As Ko-seok's aide, Koh Seok-man (Lee Won-hee), was ended in question during the 'Aide' Season 1, questions raised about how Suk-man's death would affect her in the future. Even her lover Jang Tae-joon (Lee Jung-jae) seemed to be related to Seok-man's death. Attention is focused on how things will change in the relationship between Sun-young and Tae-joon, who are called “Ambition Couples.” Also, it is paying attention to how Sunyoung, who faced many limitations as the proportional representative, is going to go in the direction he wants in the fierce political edition.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019111068334

3 Differences To Anticipate Between “Chief Of Staff” Season 2 And Season 1

Nov 11, 2019
by S. Cho

8aea4c145ee54d26a3cadd1601ee2a73.jpeg?s=

JTBC’s newest Monday-Tuesday drama “Chief of Staff” season two is nearing its premiere!

The second season of “Chief of Staff” tells the story of newly elected assemblyman Jang Tae Joon (played by Lee Jung Jae), his dangerous need for speed, and his survival in the competitive political world. The drama also stars Shin Min Ah (playing Kang Sun Young), Lee Elijah (playing Yoon Hye Won), Kim Dong Jun (playing Han Do Kyung), and Kim Kap Soo (playing Song Hee Seop).

On November 7, the cast and crew of the second season of “Chief of Staff” participated in a press conference where they shared, “The story has become more consolidated than in season one.”

In addition to that, here are three other changes from season one that will unfold in season two!

Lee Jung Jae’s transformation from chief of staff to assemblyman

As described by Lee Jung Jae, “As chief of staff, since Jang Tae Joon tried his best to hide his true colors and wait for the right time, he will now be officially and authentically ambitious as an assemblyman.” Not only has his title changed, but Lee Jung Jae’s character also sees a shift in his goals and his approach to reaching those goals. As Kim Kap Soo’s chief of staff, there wasn’t much he could do on his own and had to influence others to reach his personal goals. To gain his nomination, he had to make Kim Kap Soo the minister of justice and turn a blind eye to the death of a worker at a cement factory run by CEO Lee Chang Jin (playing Yoo Sung Joo), who was responsible for Lee Jung Jae’s funding. In order to make sure that Shin Min Ah’s bill would pass, Lee Jung Jae had to instigate conflict with both Kim Hong Fa (playing Jo Kap Young) and Kim Ik Tae (playing Lee Sang Kook). Now, as an assemblyman equipped with both the initiative and voice, Lee Jung Jae has the ability to act of his own accord.

Changes in relationships from cooperation to distrust

The trusting and supportive relationships from season one will transform into distrust and conflict in season two. Watching Lee Jung Jae put on his badge as assemblyman causes Shin Min Ah and Kim Dong Jun to lose their trust in him. Although Shin Min Ah knows how much hard work he had to put in to get there, watching him bow respectfully to Kim Kap Soo at Lee Sung Min’s (Jung Jin Young‘s) funeral while being insulted was hard for her to understand. Kim Dong Jun also believed in and respected Lee Jung Jae, but he had no choice but to turn to anger after he blatantly neglected the wrongful deaths of the young workers and the hardships of the merchants at Seobuk Market. In season two, Shin Min Ah and her new secretary Kim Dong Jun transform their relationship with Lee Jung Jae from cooperation and support to misunderstandings and mistrust. On top of that, they are now intricately intertwined with Lee Jung Jae’s new chief of staff, Lee Elijah.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1364748wpp/3-differences-to-anticipate-between-chief-of-staff-season-2-and-season-1

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Aide/Chief of Staff season 1& 2, 보좌관 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

“Chief Of Staff” Season 2 Sets Off With Solid Premiere Ratings

Nov 12, 2019
by R. Jun
d186b94f71fc48ee8000eba51771cfee.jpeg?s=

Season 2 of JTBC’s “Chief of Staff” is off to a good start!

According to Nielsen Korea, the November 11 broadcast of the show recorded 4.2 percent viewership. Though slightly lower than the beginning of season 1, which hit 4.4 percent, the ratings were higher than the finale of the previous drama in the time slot, “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency,” which wrapped with 3.8 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1365047wpp/chief-of-staff-season-2-sets-off-with-solid-premiere-ratings

Just finished watching episode 1 premiere of  season 2. Is it possible to be in love with a drama?! Can this political drama get any better!  Thumbs up to this. 

Credit to the writer with giving nuance to every character whether they  secretaries or aides, civil servants. of which shows what goes on the lives of aides, the secretaries, cvil servants, prosecutors, assemblyman, powerful politicianas.  With showing what goes on inside the National Assembly. The fight for power, nominations, positions, committee hearings. bills. Ultimately... the Blue House is the goal and power to control and rule. Politics is a dirty game and politicians are even dirtier with their ambition clouding their morality

JTJ conforming to what is a necessity. Necessary means to gain that power and to survive. JTJ traded his concience, morals and convictions, and with  he idealism ansd principles that late assemblyman Lee Sung Min stands for. All to have  that power to crush the shell and break it open. He did in the way that he thought he  could. Even if means betraying the ones who thought he was someone with  ethics, and standards and passion when it comes to ordinary people in society.

From the opening scene  we see him bloodied,  getting beaten to a pulp,  punched,  smacked by steel pipe, stab in the gut, kicked down muddy pit. Trying to get up, trying to survive as soon as he was able to, car going straigh at him, trying to run him over ad he struggled even walk. That scene is the present one. The rest is what lead him to suffer like that. Watching tthe first scene I'm not going to lie. I was smug like JTJ deserved that. I wasn't feeling any empathy for him. Retribition is a fair game. I watched  episode 10 again prior to watching the premier. I was dissappointed with the betrayal.  But I knew he was going to do something to achieve what he and  the late assemb. lee wanted.

Now that  he's an assemblyman, JTJ had a  plan. HW is now his chief aide. She's loyal to him and it's good to see  that  with all that is going on with he has someone  he can trust with everything.   JTJ will start destrying everyone.  Except KSY is doubting him. Already thing he has something to do with her  aide's death.

My favorite character in this whole drama is HDG. I felt that clench of his hands when he said he wanted to prove JTJ was wrong. His idealism idol like worship for JTJ was shattered when he  found out that he ordered that demolition.

My second favorite is KSY. she is perceptive, smart and  determined. JTJ may fool or outsmart assemblyman but not her. She was clearly hurt with his decision. They are fighting for the same cause and ideals spurrd by the late assemb. lsm but the difference between them  she knows when she is caught in moral dilemma. Him on the other hand, whateever it takes, he will shove that morality and principles aside if it will give him power to do his agenda. They still do their pulic rendezvous. She's like low key Olivia Pope (whilst JTJ like Fitz Grant.)

Hye Won. She is what HDG is..except she's loyal to JTJ. She never wavered. She understood him when he explained why he had to order the demolition. She was shocked but she knew he has plans. She's soft spoken but same time she's tough. I wonder if there is subtle feeling for JTJ.

JTJ.... what can you say about the man who abandoned his dogma. Threw his pride and principle to get that seat of power. He has been dreaming of it. GSM LSM KSY- they believed in him they knew he was smart.  That if any body can go head to head and stop the  diarty politicking,  he is the one. They wanted him to get that seat. That place in the National Assembly but the way that he did it was selling himself to devil.  I hate him but I love him at the same time.. He is cunning and smart unforgiving for what he had done. But had to do it because he has plans.

About to watch episode 2 and more thoughts with the both episodes  afterwards.

Edit: By the way,  for the seriousness of this drama,  I actually laugt at the last scene of ep 1. Min. of Justice Song throwing the big televsion because he was pissed with what happened with LSJ. We see the difference between him and assemb.Jo. This was touch on during season 1

Done with episode 2.  That cliff hanger. SY is in danger.

TJ to Song:  "By the way don't smash that TV.. it was paid for with taxes".  He knows what Song's like and how he would react. Hah!

Okay i don't hate JTJ anymore! but.. SY said "I don't trust him" (as per sub) was it said to appease her cheif of staff though?!

The viper showed it's fangs. Song found out that TJ is behind all assemb. LSJ dismisal, and then warrant for CJ being executive of Joojin Chemicals. The company was involve in lawsuit as wokers was exposed to checmicals which lead to all kinds of sicknedd leading to death. For lack of evidence, case dismissed, exes wasnt investigated. This was 7 years ago. Song was involve in this and JTJ the astute observer put to and two together when they were researching on how to bring down make a case for CJ arrest, plus  environmental bill pass.  HDG was the one who cributed best to the reaearch. Of of course he knew best about this. Hi father was victim of industrial negligence.  At some point. I feel HDG father's case will come up in this season.

HW already told SY  the plan of TJ. He was opposed to it at first but  HW wanted  TJ to have someone who can help and not handle it on his own. Having seen how the two together, she must have idea of their relationship. SY already know TJ is after Song and elimiating the ones around him. So now they're both sharing information.  I feel for HDG. There this hesitation in his head . He's civil and respectful to  TJ but at the back of his mind he hasn't forgotten what happened.  Conflicted?

I like that writer  didn't prolong about Song finding out  TJ intention. He felt he was stab in the back. The flower he took care of blossomed and bloom but now it's time to cut of the niceties. TJ plan to bring down Song and it's trued what he said to him. He was the one who made Song Minister of Justice. He made it happen. Song knows how smart TJ is.. so he's colluding with Assem. Jo... again. cutting a deal. but. the latter  he could care less about SY TJ even Song.. as long as his interest is serve and it does him good and he remains un leashed.

OSW is the  the  kissing  *ss boot licker of  Song.. he may be dummy but he'll do anything to best TJ to be the one Song comes to. Since season 1 he's been jealous of TJ and wanted his chief aid position and be the right hand man and of Song but. I'm not even going to be suprise if he has something to do Mr. Go's death. But his dummy.. so I still haven't ruled out TJ completely.

I also fee somethingg not good will happen to  TJ father which will put him in compromising position.

I like the two episodes. Well see whose venom is more dangerous and can kill.

I rewatched eps 9 & 10 of S1 before I started S2 for continuity , and there were moments towards the last bits of S1 that I felt the price that TJ had to pay to gain the seat was too high . I couldn’t help but question if the ends justify the means . While I am fully aware  that politics is no child’s game , it was painful  to see that TJ had chosen to “throw everything away “ so he could gain power .That scene of him kneeling before Song broke my heart because it felt like a defeat .  I understood his desperation of course because without that badge & seat , everything that he has sacrificed for & put up with will become a waste . He would have  no power to to take Song down . Also this was the only way for him to survive because it was clear Song would have put him in jail . 

I am glad that the 1st eps quickly put my mind at ease as it seems TJ has not lost sight of  his end game . Indeed @jongski the Viper still has his fangs . He is removing Song’s men one by one & making use of Song’s nemesis Jo GY to help him  do so . It does feel like he is killing two birds with one stone , since Jo will now be under  his thumb .....but of course things are never as smooth you want them given that there are always so many variables . And SY being one of them .

Should TJ be surprised that Jo would go see SY with the info on Lee ? It seems TJ did not factor the possibility of SY working ( on the surface at least ) with Jo given that he warned SY of Jo using her . I love her response that she too is using him . This  is what I love about SY - the chauvinists among the Assemblymen ( like Song & Jo) often dismiss her as just a pretty face , the one to secure the people’s favour . They underestimate her steely determination and resilience to do what is in the interest of the people. On top of that  she’s smart and has a heart .  I am glad she has taken on LSM’s campaign to improve work environment for blue collar workers . But it won't  be an easy road because such issues often mean taking on large corporations who have lobbied hard with the likes of people like Song to protect their interests  , so it will be interesting to see if she can see this through. 

I like that DG has joined SY’s team. I know the more cynical among us may see his idealistic thinking as naive but I root for such characters. I believe in this season , under the wings of SY’s new chief of Staff , DG will grow a lot . Talking about Lee Ji Eun , I can definitely see why the team fear her. I would too if she was my superior .:lol: But I think SY needs someone as tough & as sharp as LJE on her team . 

Anyway will be back after I’m done with eps 2.

20 hours ago, ryanallright said:

One of the best drama for Nov

Too bad, not many people like such drama

Agreed . Am watching 7 ongoing ones :sweatingbullets: - this one is  the best written not just for Nov but for 2019. 

On 11/13/2019 at 5:20 AM, jongski said:

HW already told SY  the plan of TJ. He was opposed to it at first but  HW wanted  TJ to have someone who can help and not handle it on his own. Having seen how the two together, she must have idea of their relationship. SY already know TJ is after Song and elimiating the ones around him. So now they're both sharing information.  I feel for HDG. There this hesitation in his head . He's civil and respectful to  TJ but at the back of his mind he hasn't forgotten what happened.  Conflicted?

I thought it a good idea for HW to tell SY. It is true TJ can't do this alone. HW is one of those  quitely observant and loyal staff who knows her place.  While she holds a torch for her boss and she knows now that TJ and SY were romantically involved, she realises that SY is someone TJ could trust. I was actually happy to see them all work together. DG is still feeling betrayed after the Seobuk market incident , so there's that hesitation to trust TJ ...but deep down, he still idolises TJ if you ask me and wants the latter's approval. Sooner or later , DG will learn that there are no long term foes and friends in the world of politics . Switching sides and alliances are a daily affair.  Jo and Song are a good example ...let's see how long their supposed "partnership" will last. Jo should remember Song is not one to honour his words. ;)

I was intrigued too by what SY said about her not trusting TJ. I don't think it was to appease her chief of staff. She is still suspecting that TJ had a hand in her former Chief OS's death. While like us she knows TJ is not directly responsible for his death, she is wondering if TJ was aware that this would happen and did not stop it. That would be a worse betrayal for her.

Overall eps 2 was great. The pace in S2 is so far as good as S1. Very surprised that Song would realise TJ's true intentions quickly...but not complaining . The war has really begun .

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Overall eps 2 was great. The pace in S2 is so far as good as S1. Very surprised that Song would realise TJ's true intentions quickly...but not complaining . The war has really begun .

It's a good move  the writer did not prolong the revenge or true intentions of TJ. With 10 episodes we can have  story arcs about fake alliances  and partnership and political affiliates. In politics, one has to align one's self  to the one that has power and influence. This is how SY and TJ has gooten this far.  Use and be used.  I's a dog eat dog world out there. TJ knows this so he put his morals on the line to do something bigger to plan something. To achieve reform and remove the corruptible, the power wielding like  Song and Jo. As long as men like them have power, they influence business and  when that happens anomalies, serious negligence are easy to cover up.

DG determination makes me root for him even more. He's seen first hand  (through his father's incident) how a politician behave and how politics reduced them to  that situation where the father had to die.

This early with just having watch 2 episodes of Season 2.  Can we have Season 3. Like imagine if TJ  run for  a bigger position. Or. Jo becomes President (TJ gonna destroy Song so the plan for Blue House..in jeopardy not goong to happen. DG becomes the chief of staff or spokesperson of SY or TJ. I am my own writer. Already thinking of scenarios. I like this type of drama.

I finally watched the first two episodes. I could not read the comments so far but I hope I will get some time in the upcoming days.

The second season is doing the same as season 1 with me. I can`t watch an episode without pumping the adrenaline non stop in my body.

It was hard to watch the first scene, where Tae Joon was beaten severely, stabbed, thrown into that pit and when he managed to go out, with his last strength, a car will hit him again? NOOOOOO. I hope that is not the end scene of the drama. I remember seing a picture from second season, where Tae Joon was hurt on his face (like he was beaten) and he talked with Song Hee-Seob. I pray he won`t die. Maybe the car did not hit him. Seeing how Tae Joon`s enemies decided to kill him, I guess they did not find another way to defeat him.

I like how Tae Joon is bringing down both his enemies, and that he and Yoon Hye-Won reunited with Sun-Young and her team. I like Congresswoman Kang`s new chief of staff and I am glad to see again Park Hyo Joo on the screen.

The new prosecutor, Choi Kyung Cheol will bring new problems to Tae Joon and tenssion to story.

All I want is to see Song Hee-Seob, Jo Gap-Young, Lee Chang-Jin and other corrupt people down. I hope the show won`t make me cry in the end, but even if Tae Joon will die in the end, he has to succeed.

The corruption is so strong that it loks like an octopus who never is going to lose his arms. I really need Tae Joon and his team to succeed to bring some justice in the system.

17 hours ago, larus said:

All I want is to see Song Hee-Seob, Jo Gap-Young, Lee Chang-Jin and other corrupt people down. I hope the show won`t make me cry in the end, but even if Tae Joon will die in the end, he has to succeed.

Oh no what will happen to SY..if TJ dies. I like their relatationship and the dynamic.  I wish producer will be like...oaky Why not S3. Chief of staff can mean President too, right. Or maybe S3 be more of DG  story

Ep 3 cuts.  Waiting for sub.

TJ  and his determination to bing down the immoral corrupt power politicians

TJ vs CJ

OSW vs Miss Lee.

@jongski the greatest revelation in this episode for me is that Prosecutor Choe is not as easy to handle as Song thinks. Song appointed him in order not to look like he was putting his own men in these critical positions and he thought Choe would be like any other government servant who could easily be bought over. But that isn't the case - Choe has a mind of his own and seems actually upright. I know he is hell bent on getting TJ , but I have a feeling that perhaps it may work to TJ's favour later on. We'll see. 

And wow , who the heck is this new Chief of Staff? Yikes , I am not sure what we should think of him. He was rather competent and seems to have tonnes of initiative in looking for LSM's accountant, but does it feel a little reckless to hire him on the spot without background checks even if the rationale is to keep him close? I agree with Ms Lee when she told Hye Won to be careful of him since he seems rather ambitious. 

Also , I always knew that TJ's dad would cause problems - not because I think he took the bribe money but because Song knew he could exploit the naivety of these small town folks. TJ barely warmed up his seat and is already at risk of losing it . 

" I don't want to leave with regret" - TJ, Ep 4

screen cap from ep1 of season2 ctto

EJIGBwKUwAACshi.jpg

EJIXCQvVUAA8Vnh.jpg

I'm done with episode 3.    Already wishing Season 3 this early.

Song found TaeJun's skin! It's a metaphor for weakness or weak spot. OSW was tasked to find out. That OSW may be dummy but he knows his work. Went to a party being thrown by  TJ's father for local folks at TJ hometown to celeberate the town's pride and son  becoming assemblyman.  The scene wher one of the towns folk asking favor if his son can find him a work. Believe it or not it's happening in real life politics.  I don't know he the father took the money but OSW exploited the situation and pushed the agenda that  TJ takes bribes through such acts. Like taking money in exchange for  job. Not him directly but through his father.   Song celebrating (for now) as  he was able to  find something to investigate something whic eventually remove his from his position.

Meantime the  the bill for environmental protection was  copied some part buy Assemb. Ahn. That bill was  proposed by late assemb. lee.  It's blow to SY who was aboit to do presscon  for the bill. But I think. I I think bill will have limittions for companies like Joojin chemicals. Of course assemb. Ahn is probably  under Song or Jo.  Because the original bill was not the one, they are going through fact findng, investigation about chemical related incidents but  CJ beat them to if, paying victims family to stop them from  testifying or disclosing what happened.

The new recruit for  TJ chief of staff  has some bold smug moves. Doing it all and everything before setting foot  at the office  even came prepared with resume.  I'm  not sure what exactly is his character  could be good or bad.  And the Chief Prosecutor... of appointed by Song.. but  he does his own way. He is being fed a lot of papers pertaining to TJ so they can  investigate him out  a stop to TJ exposing Song.  I wonder if there is a connection between  the new characters.

My favorite scene TJ and SY inside the elevator. Discreetly held her hand.  We've seen them  doing that also in Season 1. TJ after finding out what CJ did to SYand how assmb Ahn beat her to it with similar enviromental bill. It's been tough day at office SY.  It's like TJ saying to SY that he's there for her. That he understands. That he'll make sure it's alright.  It's good to see that human side of the leads again.  Once they're alone, they know they have each other.  When they both step out, I see that lingering look of SY.. as if to say  I still don't trust you...  but.

This is a politica drama and serious one but writer conveys each character and scenes well. I like subtle scenes like that.

@triplem  Yes. He knows better than to take a bribes. His son was the top one at the Seoul Metropolitan Police But with the incident it's an opening  to unseat and remove TJ then investigate him and evently even put him in behind bars. Song knows what TJ is capable. He know's he's smart so he needs to find that 'skin' to  cut deep and so he can get to the blue house.  As for the new  cheif prosecutor. Song thought he could be the master to the puppet but CGC wants to do thing his own way. He could be bane or boon to Song's side. Eeither way Song is surroudning and appointing people around him  which the purpose of stopping TJ.

Could Jo be the key this. That old man holds power too but  hee just switches sides.. as long as it benefits him.

I hate when people on certain position are like the servants without a conscience to the higher man who put them there.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:34 PM, jongski said:

Oh no what will happen to SY..if TJ dies. I like their relatationship and the dynamic.  I wish producer will be like...oaky Why not S3. Chief of staff can mean President too, right.

I was thinking about a third season about the presidential election  too. :lol: But it will be alright. I already booked Lee Jung Jae next drama if he will sign. I am waiting for his confirmation.

7 hours ago, triplem said:

the greatest revelation in this episode for me is that Prosecutor Choe is not as easy to handle as Song thinks. Song appointed him in order not to look like he was putting his own men in these critical positions and he thought Choe would be like any other government servant who could easily be bought over. But that isn't the case - Choe has a mind of his own and seems actually upright. I know he is hell bent on getting TJ , but I have a feeling that perhaps it may work to TJ's favour later on. We'll see. 

The new chief prosecutor is interesting. I did not watch the episode yet but he did not give me the vibe that he is Song`s yes man at all when he first appeared. He seems to think on his own. If he will be a vertical man, Tae Joon will not have another enemy like Song Hee-Seob wants him to be. Tae Joon has to be carefully to not break the law. I hate when people who get a certain position are like the servants without a conscience or principles  to the higher man who put them there. I will be happy if  Choi Kyung-Cheol will not be that kind of man. We`ll see. 

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Also , I always knew that TJ's dad would cause problems

When he appeared on his son`s office, I knew he won`t bring anything good to Tae Joon. When I saw Oh Won-Sik looking at him, I knew that he will use him to hit Tae Joon. But I wish the show will show a little more about the relationship between father and son.

I hope I will be able to watch this week epsidoes as soon as possible.

10 hours ago, larus said:

I was thinking about a third season about the presidential election  too. :lol: But it will be alright. I already booked Lee Jung Jae next drama if he will sign. I am waiting for his confirmation.

@larus Lee Jung Jae is new found love! You talking about the Netflix drama? cuddlefish or something?

Gonna watch sub later for episode 4.  I ike the acting of the actors here.  Excited for SMA next drama too. The one who playes Hye Won I like and want to see her more and not sure who plays DG but I think he'll good lead.

Waiting for the sub of ep 4

5 minutes ago, jongski said:

Lee Jung Jae is new found love! You talking about the Netflix drama? cuddlefish or something?

Yes, that`s the drama. It sounds interesting, not typical kdrama. It is Netflix original and I don`t know if those dramas will be translated for the people who won`t watch the network.

Yeah, Shin Min-a will appear in another drama as well.

Ep 3 & 4. I still could not watched with subtitles. Maybe tonight.

Archived