Jump to content

[Drama 2019] Aide/Chief of Staff Season 1& 2, 보좌관


larus

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JTJ gave a powerful speech of creating a world of equal opportunity at the ending scene which was ironically juxtaposed with demolition and destruction of the Seobuk Markets the markets whom Lee Sung Min was trying to save. DK was walking along the markets witnessing this looking helpless. but worse was the scene of Emergency Medical Techs extracting Seok Man from his car and putting him on a stretcher to the ambulance. It looks like the scene was made to look like a suicide? Also at the scene is a distressed SY looking helplessly at Seok Man, her faithful aide and friend being carried on a stretcher. JTJ has become the penultimate politician whom everyone is going to be afraid of, probably worse than Song. Jo repeated his mantra about JTJ, "the viper has returned with more poison" while watching JTJ's speech on TV.  My heart goes to SY, I cry for and with her. What is to become of my ship, will it sink in the future? 

 

Another thing I want to know and hope to see at the 2nd season are the wife and daughter of Lee Sung Min, what becomes of them. I hope to see them join SY to carry on LSM's legacy in their own way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has LJJ ever considered going into politics? He sure delivered his speech with plenty of punch. ;)

 

I'm not sure what to make of the ending... As far as season endings go, it's decent in so far as it signals the end of an era and the beginning of another. It also has the added benefit of creating anticipation for the next season.

 

But as far as TJ's journey goes... it's hard to say where he's at. On one level it he appears to have entered a Faustian pact... he's sold his soul to the devil in order to gain fame and success. That's the obvious take from the last episode from the moment he went back to A.Song kowtowing to him. However, is that all it is? I sure hope not because it would break my heart. Because also in his nomination speech addressing the party, his voice has the edge of a man on the warpath. It's as if he's had a gutful of putting out fires, being at the mercy of uncontrollable, powerful forces and doing the bidding of others. All of which hasn't gotten him very far at all. The frustration is palpable. I doubt he's lost his desire to change the world but in truth, he's been slapped with the reality of his powerlessness even when he tries to do the best thing he can. That feeling of powerlessness was further compounded by LSM's suicide. Doing the right thing by everyone has taken him nowhere. And now it feels like he's taking one last big gamble.


I don't think TJ's lost his desire to "change the world" one bit. I imagine he's doing all this because he still believes he can... he says as much in his speech. I suspect he's escalating the process... the Seobu market incident is collateral... because he believes that dragging it out and biding one's time has made things worse. There is something egotistical about people who want to change the world and that belief that they're the ones to do it. The idealism that drives the egoism may be derived from something virtuous at first. But when one realises the people around you don't dance to your tune, the frustration can lead to terrible consequences. It's a slippery slope that can lead to an unhappy conclusion. 

Still I genuinely feel sorry that an intelligent, talented like him has to resort to all this demeaning tactics in order to get to where he has to make change happen. The show has largely been quite convincing in prosecuting the case as to why JTJ "has to" take the course of action he does in these last couple of episodes if he wants to continue fighting the good fight. (Of course nobody "has to" do anything but TJ is idealistically ambitious)

 

The show is logical in a tragic way. Almost Shakespearean like. There are no miracles or last minute saves... I was stunned and amazed that things that I said in my previous posts were actually uttered by characters in these last couple of episodes. That said I don't want JTJ to join the pantheon of the bard's tragic protagonists.

 

Logical and ruthless... poor Chief Go... did they really have to kill him off? I was hoping for the immensely shady OWS to disappear (go to prison already) but looks like he's here to stay for the next season :angry:. Sigh... I suppose he's too valuable to Minister Song and too willing to do anything to be in the minister's good graces.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I was stunned and amazed that things that I said in my previous posts were actually uttered by characters in these last couple of episodes

@40somethingahjumma I laughed when I saw that as I was watching the show and I thought the writer may have trolled the thread and copied you.  :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear all, a big thank u to all for this S1 Chief Of Staff journey. I really enjoyed reading all ur insights. 

 

For S1, am so sad to lose 2 precious characters, LSM n Mr Go(i assumed he passed on).

 

For JTJ to take over LSM district is for him to continue LSM legacy. Althou it is kinda of shady with his methods n direction to become in charge of LSM district. Am a bit disappointed but also think it JTJ way to level the playing field. Althou now Song is Justice Minister, still 1 step ahead of him. Still once in the samil club (old men club), perhaps he could uncover some critical info n bring them all down.

 

KSY, i feel for u. Cheered her for turning the tables on the live interview. She has brains n looks, turning crisis into opportunities. But the ending is too much for her, JTJ betrayal n possible loss of Mr Go. She has soldier on bravely with Mr Go by her side thru every possible trials thrown at her, i do hope in S2 someone capable will aid her along (again if Mr Go passed on).

 

Ms Yun is devoted to JTJ. Can just see her becoming his Chief when he becomes Assemblyman. Do i see her devotion as blind? No she is more of the behind the scene silent type. She n JTJ must hav some undisclosed history (like how JTJ helped Han DK) for her to trust fully in JTJ plans. I do feel tat she is not 100% on board with the seobu market incident but accepted JTJ explanation. She obviously knew a bit of JTJ plan to try warn HDK off. (How not to ship her n JTJ after all they went thru?)

 

HDK has really taken a beating thru the seobu market incident. He is finally shedding those rose tinted glasses n drawn a line between himself n JTJ. Am sad cos still pinning aft my dream team. Ok pure speculation on my part here. If Mr Go is gone, i do see HDK joining KSY team. They worked together n he is likely to see KSY goals aligned with his.

 

Minister Song is one confusing character. I can understd him making use n discarding ppl around him. Wat really puzzles me is even aft being played/betrayed n discarding JTJ, he is still willing to accept JTJ back. As Assemblyman Jo said the viper is back with more venom, does Song actually think he can control JTJ by making him an Assemblyman? Mayb Song never intended to discard but merely to teach JTJ a lesson. There seems to be something Song see in JTJ.

 

Mr Go has been a supportive pillar to KSY n a crucial player in so many of their plans. S1 is so cruel to leave us wondering "whodidit" n the whereabouts of HK FIU report. Hope JTJ has nothing to do with Mr Go apparent suicide. My take is JTJ managed to convince Go to give him the reports n parted ways. Then tat Lee person (construction owner) sent his men to get the reports n stage the suicide.

 

Quite like the scene when LSM pen leaked all over JTJ shirt. LSM pen is a reminder to JTJ to do gd n just. With JTJ underbelt handling of Seobu market, the leakage is as if the gd n just has gone out of JTJ.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I watched the episode with a heavy heart. It was so hard to see Tae Joon taking to the dark side and losing his friends along the way. As much as I hated that he tricked the people from the market I believed that he indeed prevented a much bloody confrontation.

It was hard to watch Tae Joon "selling his soul to the devil" for that seat. I really don`t know if it is worth the prise he has to pay to get there. Things will never get easy. He still has to fight all those powerful people and their interests. If you compromise so much you never be free to act the way you want.

I am glad Hye Won has remained at Tae Joon`s side. He needs a person who can trust.

The coruption is very big. The powerful people who are hand in hand with the politicians are capable of anything, included murder. I believe Lee Chang-Jin received the information about Ko Seok-Man`s discovering in Kong Kong and he or his boss gave the order to stop him. He was murdered. 

Tae Joon needs to be the poison viper to survive in politics along with all those sharks. Season 2 will give us another the race to the limit of the impossible. We need to strengthen your heart.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ilmare said:

 

Minister Song is one confusing character. I can understd him making use n discarding ppl around him. Wat really puzzles me is even aft being played/betrayed n discarding JTJ, he is still willing to accept JTJ back. As Assemblyman Jo said the viper is back with more venom, does Song actually think he can control JTJ by making him an Assemblyman? Mayb Song never intended to discard but merely to teach JTJ a lesson. There seems to be something Song see in JTJ.

 

Mr Go has been a supportive pillar to KSY n a crucial player in so many of their plans. S1 is so cruel to leave us wondering "whodidit" n the whereabouts of HK FIU report. Hope JTJ has nothing to do with Mr Go apparent suicide. My take is JTJ managed to convince Go to give him the reports n parted ways. Then tat Lee person (construction owner) sent his men to get the reports n stage the suicide.

 

 

I was confused by Song's behavior too. He must know TJ is fully capable of betraying him again, so it's hard to understand why Song took TJ back so readily.

 

I hope you're right about Mr Go's case. I still don't want TJ to go full evil to the point of killing his long-time friend just to save his career.

 

6 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Has LJJ ever considered going into politics? He sure delivered his speech with plenty of punch. ;)

 

 

Ikr? I was like: Damn, this man can deliver a good speech :love:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Song character may seem contradictory unless we imagine that he started out in the same vein as TJ and Assemblyman Lee. 

 

Most politicians run on a platform of making a better world for the people.  At least that belief is what incites them to run, in the first place.  Reality sets in when they become part of the 'system/machinery'.  They find that they cannot stand alone, with their beliefs, and still get things accomplish for their constituents. So, the compromising starts.  While making the first compromise is the hardest, it gets much easier afterwards.

 

 So, Song may understand TJ and Assemblyman Lee's perspective.  And, perhaps, there is a tiny part of him that identifies with them.

 

LJJ's acting skills = :thumbsup:.

 

Chief Secretary Go played the political game, but he played fair.  He still maintained his integrity. And, the loss of such an individual is a big loss to everyone.  So much so that it made me emotional.   :tears:

 

I agree that Netflix style of splitting dramas into seasons doesn't work with Korean dramas.  Unlike American dramas, where momentum is structured within one season, momentum in Korean dramas are structured within one entire drama.  They split the drama at an artificial cliff-hanger that stalls the momentum.  It's like getting on a roller coaster, on New Year's Day.  Just as it gets to the top, and before the vertical drop, one is told to return, on July 4th, to finish the ride.  :blink: My reaction would be, "Say what?"

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ilmare said:

Minister Song is one confusing character. I can understand him making use n discarding ppl around him. Wat really puzzles me is even aft being played/betrayed n discarding JTJ, he is still willing to accept JTJ back

Song understands ambition, greed, persistence and fortitude to attain that ambition at all costs. He sees himself in TJ and understands the allure of power. He has done many things that TJ can do and knows TJ can even do better or worse. He sees in TJ a person worth fighting against or fighting for. An expert athlete for example a tennis champion would want to test himself against another expert tennis player. He would not want to play with a beginner. In TJ, Song has found a worthy opponent at the same time an ally. That is the way of politics and he knows that TJ has learned to be a politician's politician. Both are just itching to battle for or against in the political playing field. These two will be itching to get at it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just finished the last 2 episodes... I don't like the ending... :(

 

I don't get it...isn't TJ in trouble with the law?  He was on the news for being a wanted man.  Did they mention how they made the charges against him go away?  Suddenly he can come back to office and prepared to be a congressman?

 

And I so hate the smarmy OSW.  He is as long life as he said TJ is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, emmie said:

Just finished the last 2 episodes... I don't like the ending... :(

 

I don't get it...isn't TJ in trouble with the law?  He was on the news for being a wanted man.  Did they mention how they made the charges against him go away?  Suddenly he can come back to office and prepared to be a congressman?

 

And I so hate the smarmy OSW.  He is as long life as he said TJ is. 

 

Song is the Minister of Justice so he can easily make TJ's charges go away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gosh.... i finally watched the season finale... what assemblyman Jo said is right 

"The viper has come back with more poison"

I scared of what he'll capable doing next.

He even killed his best friend (i really hope he's not)

 

Intern Han and ms. Kang definitely disappointed on him. Even raged at him for what he's doing. I'm sure ms. Kang hint that Tae Jun must have something with her aide death. Esp this happen after the FIU things.

 

And Oh Won Shik definitely raged at Tae Jun fornthe nomination... things that he thought will be him after all those dirty role he plays for Song.

 

Is Tae Jun will also become a president in the end like what happen to Frank at house of cards... I don't think so. Tae Jun wants to rebuild what assemblyman Lee left but he took the wrong way... as he joined hands with the devils now. 

 

See you in season 2 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, emmie said:

I don't get it...isn't TJ in trouble with the law?  He was on the news for being a wanted man.  Did they mention how they made the charges against him go away?  Suddenly he can come back to office and prepared to be a congressman?

@emmie here is how I see it. Well Song made up those charges against TJ because at that time, Song wanted to rid of TJ thinking TJ was easy. TJ dug information regarding the Samil Group including CEO Lee and Chairman Sung that could destroy Song and his career. Remember that Chairman Sung arrived from abroad to tell Song to let go of his bid for the Justice Ministry and even the President's Aide told Song that the President plans to rescind his nomination of Song to be the Minister of Justice. The Samil Club is made up of men of power, the makers and shakers of policies and laws that affects SK. The fact that TJ has gotten info to destroy Song and his supporters at the Samil, made Song call off his dogs chasing after TJ. Then badass TJ dared to fearlessly march inside the Samil Club and the confrontation/negotiation between him and Song occurred. That is when Song took notice that the man got guts and heart of steel. In exchange for destruction of the stick that held the info that could destroy Song, TJ asked to be nominated to the Assembly seat which Song could not refuse. How can he? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The more I think about it, the more I am inclined to think that there wasn't a lot else TJ could have done... if he wanted to stay in game. Sure, he could have thrown in the towel and walked away but then we wouldn't have a S2 to look forward to ;) but more importantly it would also be an admission of defeat, a sign he was giving up. I don't think he disposed of Chief Go... that's more the MO of someone like OWS but hey, it's not impossible either.

 

The Seobu market redevelopment issue was instructive in another aspect. It certainly demonstrated in parallel with what happened with LSM... that if one is unwilling to compromise in certain areas, and instead double down, you might end up losing even what little leverage that you have. I'm not sure if that's something the writer meant to say but somehow that came through. To me at least. In life you have to pick your battles. You may win a minor battle but end up losing the war.

 

Why does Minister Song support TJ? Because he knows better than anyone, how well TJ plays the game. And with a lot of guts. On top of that, TJ knows things about him. Politics is somewhat different to how we conduct relationships in other areas of life. You don't necessarily support someone because you like them or trust them. You support that individual because they potentially have the capacity to take you where you want to go. Even if the person in question is hated by every single person in the party or the inner circle, the majority of people will throw their weight behind them because they have something the rest don't which will (in this case) win votes. In politics people are not human beings but cards and stepping stones that one uses strategically to arrive at a favourable endgame.

 

The incident with the teenage mother who got an abortion showed how important it is to be political savvy even when being honest. There's not a lot of reward for being honest in politics. This is what I've been trying to say in the Designated Survivor thread. Being honest only has currency if you can use it to score political points over your opponents. Notice how KSY and her team spent so much time researching for any kind of mileage/upper hand in the debate to reveal her opponent's hypocrisy. 

 

The show could go one of many ways. There's a part of me that wants HDK to be right... that one doesn't need to get one's hands dirty to do politics well in this context. But if the show follows the consistent trajectory that it has so far taken, I don't see how that can be. The status quo is so incredibly powerful and to dismantle all that would take more than good intentions. So I tend to think if TJ doesn't lose himself on his way to gaining LSM's seat in the by-election, that will certainly be on his agenda.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

The more I think about it, the more I am inclined to think that there wasn't a lot else TJ could have done... if he wanted to stay in game. Sure, he could have thrown in the towel and walked away but then we wouldn't have a S2 to look forward to ;) but more importantly it would also be an admission of defeat, a sign he was giving up. I don't think he disposed of Chief Go... that's more the MO of someone like OWS but hey, it's not impossible either.

 

The Seobu market redevelopment issue was instructive in another aspect. It certainly demonstrated in parallel with what happened with LSM... that if one is unwilling to compromise in certain areas, and instead double down, you might end up losing even what little leverage that you have. I'm not sure if that's something the writer meant to say but somehow that came through. To me at least. In life you have to pick your battles. You may win a minor battle but end up losing the war.

 

Why does Minister Song support TJ? Because he knows better than anyone, how well TJ plays the game. And with a lot of guts. On top of that, TJ knows things about him. Politics is somewhat different to how we conduct relationships in other areas of life. You don't necessarily support someone because you like them or trust them. You support that individual because they potentially have the capacity to take you where you want to go. Even if the person in question is hated by every single person in the party or the inner circle, the majority of people will throw their weight behind them because they have something the rest don't which will (in this case) win votes. In politics people are not human beings but cards and stepping stones that one uses strategically to arrive at a favourable endgame.

 

The incident with the teenage mother who got an abortion showed how important it is to be political savvy even when being honest. There's not a lot of reward for being honest in politics. This is what I've been trying to say in the Designated Survivor thread. Being honest only has currency if you can use it to score political points over your opponents. Notice how KSY and her team spent so much time researching for any kind of mileage/upper hand in the debate to reveal her opponent's hypocrisy. 

 

The show could go one of many ways. There's a part of me that wants HDK to be right... that one doesn't need to get one's hands dirty to do politics well in this context. But if the show follows the consistent trajectory that it has so far taken, I don't see how that can be. The status quo is so incredibly powerful and to dismantle all that would take more than good intentions. So I tend to think if TJ doesn't lose himself on his way to gaining LSM's seat in the by-election, that will certainly be on his agenda.

 

 @40somethingahjumma eonnie, I always love how you put attention to details to all drama you've watched. I even amazed how you explain everything so all become make sense to me... see you in another drama..:heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh man. I sort of had in inkling about how JTJ character will be as goes for his ambition and how he would evolve once he gets power.

 

I'm going to quote myself just because.....

 

On 7/10/2019 at 1:50 AM, jongski said:

 Politicians a love to make promises  for the betterment (is that a word? hehe) of nation and it's people but once in power, greed and corruption and ambition takes over and.. gone are the promises for a better nation. LSM wants JTJ to succeed as he believes in his moral convictions. But JTJ is ambitious too.  I just hope when he gets the powerver and  get to see and do meetings as an assemblyman ..or even higher he  stays gounded with his morals and ideals.  Once a person has power.. the mindset and perception changes. 

 

 When he wants that power to do something good but but got there the wrong way. What's redemption again? Ha. I just hope Season 2 he's going to ged rid of evil politicians who mistreats the system and embrace greed to further themselves.

 

Friends here.. thank you for your post, so insightful to read your take on the episodes and drama as a whle because.. I don't have the eloquence to exactly put my thoughts out here

 

Can we have Season 2 already?! I agree with @triplem it breaks that exciting momentum this drama has given us. Thumbs up for this drama as whole plus characters, more political in ways I can't explain ( or how it's written I guess). So yeah, I actually prefer this drama  and I'm more impress than Designated Survivor . But that's just me. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

The more I think about it, the more I am inclined to think that there wasn't a lot else TJ could have done... if he wanted to stay in game. Sure, he could have thrown in the towel and walked away but then we wouldn't have a S2 to look forward to ;) but more importantly it would also be an admission of defeat, a sign he was giving up. I don't think he disposed of Chief Go... that's more the MO of someone like OWS but hey, it's not impossible either.

 

I agree. If Tae Joo would have take the hardest and honest road, maybe he may have reached his dream of being an assemblyman in a few years. Or he would have gave up and walked away, defeated. Like we already saw, being an assemblyman does not guarantee to successfully promote a law. You need a party. I understood Tae Joon`s dillema. It was hard for him, especially after he lost a dear friend. He did not want to lose the battle. 

I don`t think he was guilty of murder, especially a friend. He said to his dead friend, Lee Sung Min, to forgive him just one time. He is not perverted to the evil for good. Of course, one you cross the line to the dark side, you can do other bad things, but I still think Tae Joon did not murder Go Suk Man. I bet on Lee Chang Jin. We`ll see if season 2 will shock us. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jongski said:

 

Friends here.. thank you for your post, so insightful to read your take on the episodes and drama as a whle because.. I don't have the eloquence to exactly put my thoughts out here

 

Can we have Season 2 already?! I agree with @triplem it breaks that exciting momentum this drama has given us. Thumbs up for this drama as whole plus characters, more political in ways I can't explain ( or how it's written I guess). So yeah, I actually prefer this drama  and I'm more impress than Designated Survivor . But that's just me. 

 

 

I feel the same. I also think this is the better drama of the two in part because the writing is simply better and partly because this drama is far more focused. It's not constantly doing a balancing act between being about the growth of a political figure and being a detective drama. In general the pacing is better here as well.

For me, I much prefer watching smart people trying to outdo each other than seeing good people being kicked around for doing the right thing or at least trying to. It's so painful especially when you know that much of it could have been avoided.

 

I would put it this way... the only kind of redemption I need from TJ is that he takes down the some of the bad and the powerful. I don't know if he can do it all but if he can dispatch those who were involved in LSM's fall and demise, that would be good enough for me.

 

8 hours ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

 

 @40somethingahjumma eonnie, I always love how you put attention to details to all drama you've watched. I even amazed how you explain everything so all become make sense to me... see you in another drama..:heart:

 

Awww... you're so sweet. Thank you dear for your kind words. That's what I'm here for.

 

4 hours ago, larus said:

 

I agree. If Tae Joo would have take the hardest and honest road, maybe he may have reached his dream of being an assemblyman in a few years. Or he would have gave up and walked away, defeated. Like we already saw, being an assemblyman does not guarantee to successfully promote a law. You need a party. I understood Tae Joon`s dillema. It was hard for him, especially after he lost a dear friend. He did not want to lose the battle. 

 

 

Because TJ is an intelligent man and sharp political operator I believe if he could have done it differently, he would have. He was trying to for 9 episodes and even longer than that. He has always known that it would be difficult to get to the place we see him at the end of Episode 10. He told KSY that it was a long, hard road ahead. It's mighty difficult to run as a independent much less affect any change as one. In general I don't vote for independents in the lower house even if they're good because unless we have a hung parliament or minority government, their ability to do anything helpful is limited. Here in Oz we have an upper house as well and that's where independents can be much more effective in terms of ensuring that bills go through rigorous scrutiny. But they can also get in the way of the government doing their job. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

 

I feel the same. I also think this is the better drama of the two in part because the writing is simply better and partly because this drama is far more focused. It's not constantly doing a balancing act between being about the growth of a political figure and being a detective drama. In general the pacing is better here as well.

For me, I much prefer watching smart people trying to outdo each other than seeing good people being kicked around for doing the right thing or at least trying to. It's so painful especially when you know that much of it could have been avoided.

 

 

You took the words right out of my mouth! I love it when all the main characters are smart, which is one reason why I too prefer this drama to Designated Survivor (not that I actually follow DS; only watched the first ep and dropped because I didn't get hooked like I did with Chief of Staff).

 

I saw you in the Doctor Prisoner thread as well, and I'm guessing you like that drama for the same reason that I do ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I would put it this way... the only kind of redemption I need from TJ is that he takes down the some of the bad and the powerful. I don't know if he can do it all but if he can dispatch those who were involved in LSM's fall and demise, that would be good enough for me.

 

I think that TJ would remember CEO Lee, whom he saved from being fired from his job as CEO by destroying the stick that the DK gave him which DK got from the employee working with the worker who died because of a faulty machine and then not taken to the nearest ER but put in a car to take to a designated hospital an hour away. Then CEO Lee turned and became a witness for Song to put all the blame on TJ to detract the questioning of LSM during Song's nomination hearing. Song then sent the prosecutors to arrest TJ. I think he will also remember Song was so willing to rid of him to save himself. And most of all he will remember OSW who did nothing really good or contributed anything good for the Assembly but to  get something only for himself. What in the world was OSW doing guarding the girl who had the abortion? He could have researched the law and also the background of Ah then maybe he would have known that Ah was not the person to have an on air discussion with SY. OSW also took advantage of DK to do his dirty printer business. TJ knew his stuff and so did his sidekick Hye Won. I also think TJ was the one who gave Go the information regarding the campaign speech on abortion of Assemblyman Ah. I remember when he went into SY's bedroom say goodbye he saw the papers on her bed about the abortion law and when he was outside he called someone. I can't wait to see the battles. TJ said though that season 2 will be darker. I am thinking TJ will be a real badass the next season 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Aide/Chief of Staff Season 1& 2, 보좌관 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..