[Drama 2019] Aide/Chief of Staff Season 1& 2, 보좌관

larus

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Lee Jung Jae And Kim Kap Soo’s Conflicts Deepen In Season 2 Of “Chief Of Staff”

Oct 11, 2019
by J. Lim
2877610f9a874e67959bfccf65cf742c.jpeg?s=

The second season of JTBC’s “Chief of Staff” is upping the ante with its new trailer!

The first season had followed Jang Tae Joon (played by Lee Jung Jae), an ambitious senior aide of powerful politicians who had graduated at the top of his class in the Korean National Police University but turned to politics to seek more power. The season concluded with Jang Tae Joon announcing his bid for the National Assembly, and the second season is set to follow his life as an Assemblyman.

The new teaser highlights his continued conflict with Song Hee Seob (played by Kim Kap Soo), who says, “We’ve come this far. We should see it out till the end, shouldn’t we?” Jang Tae Joon can be heard saying, “What are you going to do, kill me? That’s too bad, because I still have a lot of things left to do.” Jang Tae Joon looks determined as he walks down a hallway while Song Hee Seob looks panicked on the phone.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358249wpp/watch-lee-jung-jae-and-kim-kap-soos-conflicts-deepen-in-season-2-of-chief-of-staff

October 11 2019

Teaser trailer #3 for JTBC drama series “Chief of Staff 2”

Chief_of_Staff_2-SM111.jpg

Teaser trailer #3 added for JTBC drama series “Chief of Staff 2” starring Lee Jung-Jae and Shin Min-A. In the teaser trailer, Lee Jung-Jae asks around the 6 second mark “Are you going to kill me? Well … I have a lot of things to do.” Meanwhile, above & below are the first still images of Lee Jung-Jae as Jang Tae-Joon and Shin Min-A as Kang Sun-Young

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-3-for-jtbc-drama-series-chief-of-staff-2

Adviser 2 'Lee Jung-jae, elected lawmaker, Kim Gap-soo, Minister of Justice

201910121709098318.jpg

Jang Tae-jun, a senior assistant to former 4th legislator Song Hee-seop last season, became a member of the National Assembly at the expense of many precious people. He took care of the dirty work, seated Song Hee-seop at the Minister of Justice, and got the gold badge he wanted so much. According to the video, his move will lead to setting up the day for Song Hee-seop. Song Hee-seop said, "I've come here, but shouldn't I see the end?"

Advisor 2' released the video and said, "There is a reason that Jang Tae-jun knelt to Song Hee-seop for the nomination. Adviser 2 begins with Jang Tae-jun's walk with the congressman with a clear goal. "It's more powerful."

https://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11893779

image_readtop_2019_827320_15710194283935

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2019/10/827320/

Character teaser

Watch: Shin Min Ah Looks Concerned In Ominous “Chief Of Staff” Season 2 Teaser

Oct 14, 2019
18844593677b4db38545182843bf84c3.jpeg?s=

October 14, JTBC released a teaser video of Shin Min Ah in the second season of “Chief of Staff.”

The first season of “Chief of Staff” aired earlier this year and told the story of politicians and their political aides and advisors. In addition to Shin Min Ah, it starred Lee Jung Jae, Lee Elijah, Kim Dong Jun, Kim Kap Soo, and more.

Spoilers (Season 1)

In the first season, Shin Min Ah appeared as Kang Sun Young, a newly elected member of the National Assembly and a proportional representative of the ruling party. She used to be a strong woman who had firm political beliefs and rose as high as a spokeswoman for the party. However, because she encountered many mysterious deaths and obstacles on her way up, she will return for the second season as a concerned National Assembly member.

In the teaser video, Shin Min Ah looks concerned and scared as she walks down an empty hall and says, “The more attention you receive, the more criticism you will get.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1358865wpp/watch-shin-min-ah-looks-concerned-in-ominous-chief-of-staff-season-2-teaser

JTBC Aide Season 2
Mon.Tue mini series pre-production completed

November 11 at 9:30 p.m. first broadcast!
Thank you for watching.
Bonbang shooter!!! 24 hours a day 2 together in production
Many actors and staff have had a hard time ~~ ✌️
Oh Young Hwan Team Leader. Park Kyung-eon team leader. Choi Eunseo. Yang Mina Team Leader
Thank you for finishing well.

Watch: Lee Jung Jae And Shin Min Ah Show Unwavering Determination In Teasers For “Chief Of Staff” Season 2

Oct 16, 2019
by S. Nam

8bb651d2a8d54685ae4cee1b0fc03a6e.jpeg?s=

More teasers have been released for the second season of JTBC’s “Chief of Staff”!

The first season of “Chief of Staff” followed Jang Tae Joon (Lee Jung Jae), an ambitious senior aide who had graduated at the top of his class in the Korean National Police University but turned to politics to seek more power. The season concluded with Jang Tae Joon announcing his bid for the National Assembly, and the second season is set to follow his life as an assemblyman.

The new teaser of Jang Tae Joon shows him signing a piece of paper with a solemn expression. His voiceover says, “Remember, if you can’t overpower your enemy in one go, you will become the one who’s being [controlled].” The teaser most likely foreshadows his battle with the Minister of Justice Song Hee Seob (Kim Kap Soo).

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1359240wpp/watch-lee-jung-jae-and-shin-min-ah-show-unwavering-determination-in-teasers-for-chief-of-staff-season-2

Kim Dong Jun And Lee Elijah Embark On New Roles Amidst High Tension In “Chief Of Staff”

Oct 16, 2019
by S. Nam

0b9ddbb459e844f9ac91e955690b5f86.jpeg?s=

ZE:A’s Kim Dong Jun and Lee Elijah will be taking on new roles for the second season of JTBC’s “Chief of Staff”!

Spoiler (Season 1)

The first season of “Chief of Staff” aired earlier this year and told the story of politicians and their political aides and advisors. Yoon Hye Won (Lee Elijah), who used to be the secretary of the National Assembly member Song Hee Seob (Kim Kap Soo), will now be Jang Tae Jun’s (Lee Sung Jae’s) chief of staff following his election as a National Assembly member. Meanwhile, intern Han Do Kyung (Kim Dong Jun) will be the secretary of National Assembly member Kang Sun Young (Shin Min Ah).

On October 15, new stills of Kim Dong Jun and Lee Elijah were released. Having entered the political world following Jang Tae Jun’s recommendation, Yoon Hye Won, who once used to be a reporter, has deep faith in him. When Jang Tae Jun knelt in front of Minister of Justice Song Hee Seob in order to secure a nomination, everyone looked down on him. However, Yoon Hye Won stayed by his side, resulting in his shocking choice of placing her as his chief of staff.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1359187wpp/kim-dong-jun-and-lee-elijah-embark-on-new-roles-amidst-high-tension-in-chief-of-staff-2

4th teaser

On 10/15/2019 at 5:35 PM, triplem said:

From the wrap up photos it seems like  Do Kyung will end up working for KSY 

I wouldn't be surprised if he does. His conversation with Elijah's character near the end of Season 1 also hints at that.

First poster season 2

201910220959371740_1.jpg

ang Tae-jun had to pay a sacrifice to pay for 6 grams of gold badge he wanted. He knelt down to Attorney General Song Hee-seop, who had abandoned himself.

So his eyes are staring at the front with his hands on his chest. It was to become a member of parliament and achieve his goals that swallowed up all that criticism and disgrace.

Having power, he plans to run in earnest, revealing his ambitions. Attention is focused on what lawmaker Jang Tae-joon will do.

Actor Lee Jung-jae said, “I wanted to reveal Jang Tae-joon's change and strong will. You can see Jang Tae-Jun's appearance changed in his first broadcast on the 11th of next month. I ask for your interest and expectation. ”

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201910220959371740

`Chief of Staff  2 'Lee Jung-jae, a member of the National Assembly, sums up the figures!

10744_10401_5332.jpg

The figures who set up a confrontation with Jang Tae-joon last season are expected to create sharper conflicts. Attorney General Song Hee-seop looks at the greater power of Cheong Wa Dae and tries to crush him more persistently, revealing his sharp teeth. His aide, Assistant Officer Oh Won-sik, is also planning revenge toward Jang Tae-joon. Cho Gab-young (Kim Hong-pa), who was betrayed after a short-term deal with Song Hee-seop last season, will also be critical.

In addition, three new characters will appear and cause cooperation or another crack between them. Choi Kyung-cheol (Jeong Man-sik), who was appointed as Seoul Central District Attorney by Song Hee-seop, aims at Jang Tae-joon and adds tension. In the vacant seat of Koh Suk-man, veteran Lee Ji-eun (Park Hyo-joo), a senior aide, returns to serve as a strong support for Kang Sun-young. Representative Jang Tae-joon, a member of the 4th class, will be joined by Jong Jong-yeol (Cho Bok-rae), who is said to be able to know the inside of the room.

http://www.specialtimes.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=10744

Adviser Kwak Jeong-hwan PD "Jang Tae Jin (Lee Jung-jae), to be more humane"

2019102801877_0.jpg

First, Kwak said that "the emotions of the characters in" Aide 2 "are more complex and dynamic" is the biggest and most important change. "I think the characters collide in more complex and subtle intertwined relationships, and the fireworks charisma acting confrontation within them will be the point of watching."

Above all, the change of Jang Tae-jun (Lee Jung-jae) elected to the National Assembly is the core of the viewers' attention. Kwak said, "Last season, Jang Tae-joon was a cold and lonely figure who didn't reveal his feelings to anyone in order to survive the cold and fierce journey toward the goal." It reveals its purpose, and its worries and pains, so it will be possible to reach viewers more humanly. ”

The newly appearing characters will also play an important role in changing the relationship between the characters emphasized by Kwak. In particular, Choi Kyung-cheol (Jeong Man-sik) and Jang Tae-jun, the fourth-level aide of the Seoul Central District Attorney, are also worth noting. "Choi Kyung-cheol is a strong figure with strong principles and beliefs, but has experienced his distorted or exploited meanings based on political logic. I wonder what he would look like when faced with self-contradiction between principles and circumstances." Yang Jong-yeol is fast and competent, but he has no money and no clue like Jang Tae-joon, so he tries to reach his goal in a hurry, so he is in danger. It's an interesting point, "he explained.

Just as with the previous season's theme, Adviser 2 wishes to say that "the process of politics is not of the particular group of special interests, but of the interest and participation of every individual." "Individuals can never be free from society. Even their simple dreams and unique hopes are frustrated in the face of inexorable reality, and their fates are determined by society and state as opposed to their wills and values. Is important, ”said Mr. Kwak.“ I hope you will share this message with exciting stories, complex and subtle intertwining relationships, character changes and even stronger acting confrontations that will keep any predictions aside. ”

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/10/28/2019102801886.html

I can`t wait to watch the second season.

November 5 2019

Ep.1 trailer for JTBC drama series “Chief of Staff 2”

Chief_of_Staff_2-gpp1.jpg

Ep.1 trailer added for JTBC drama series “Chief of Staff 2” starring Lee Jung-Jae and Shin Min-A. In season 2, Lee Jung-Jae as Jang Tae-Joon has now moved from chief of staff to a lawmaker. Around the 24 second mark of the ep.1 trailer, Lee Jung-Jae’s voice appears and he states “Let’s start now. I will give back as much as I have.” Meanwhile, above is a group poster of the drama series with Lee Jung-Jae, Shin Min-A, Lee Elijah, Kim Dong-Joon, Kim Kap-Soo, Jung Woong-In, Jeong Man-Sik, Park Hyo-Joo, and Jo Bok-Rae. Jeong Man-Sik, Park Hyo-Joo, and Jo Bok-Rae play characters that did not appear in the first season.

“Chief of Staff 2” first airs November 11, 2019 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/ep-1-trailer-for-jtbc-drama-series-chief-of-staff-2

Cast Of “Chief Of Staff” Describes Characters, Explains Differences Between 1st And 2nd Season, And More

Nov 7, 2019
9d0dbe017222450dbee7ec3b6217adaf.jpeg?s=

JTBC’s “Chief of Staff” is back with a new season!

On November 7, a press conference for “Chief of Staff 2” took place with Lee Jung Jae, Shin Min Ah, Lee Elijah, Kim Dong Jun, Kim Kap Soo, and producing director (PD) Kwak Jung Hwan in attendance.

The new season of “Chief of Staff” will follow the life of Jang Tae Joon (Lee Jung Jae) as a newly elected assemblyman. PD Kwak Jung Hwan said, “Season 2 is a lot more complicated, delicate, and fierce. The most important incidents from season 1 were the deaths of Lee Sung Min (Jung Jin Young) and Go Seok Man (Im Won Hee). After those incidents, relationships changed. The relationships between the characters have become more delicate, through which the characters help each other while in doubt, and the way they go about achieving the shared goal will be interesting to see.”

The director continued, “I need to be careful because the drama is connected to politics. I wanted to talk about the Minister of Education instead of the Minister of Justice. After discussing it with the writer, we ultimately decided to go with the Minister of Justice. It was not our intention, but similar issues were coincidentally brought up in real life as well.” He concluded, “The public watch dramas for amusement, but I think it is important that the dramas consist of messages that address societal issues, give people something to think about, and deliver those messages to future generations.”

Moving on from the director’s introductions, the actors took turns describing their characters and sharing their thoughts regarding the second season.

Lee Jung Jae began, “My occupation changed from a senior aide to an assemblyman.” The actor continued, “I try to portray Jang Tae Joon who continues to assist, cherish, and work for other people, despite his changed status as an assemblyman. The drama starts in the National Cemetery. I felt heavy burdens while filming in the actual National Cemetery, and I even began to question whether or not I should organize my thoughts again.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1364255wpp/cast-of-chief-of-staff-describes-characters-explains-differences-between-1st-and-2nd-season-and-more

Archived