[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Does he? He looks the same as always when he seem them cried together many times now.

Just yesterday when he found out what SM did he did not really care.

He has only one expression these days - aloof and a sad one when talking with his ToBe FIL

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor YR :( he doesn't deserve this, but I am sure the writer won't let him suffer for long, something quick will come up,  because the drama has a less tragic atmosphere in general. This is for suspense and also to move the viewers emotions of love and sympathy  towards YR and GH, and more hatred towards the villains  

I can't believe JH mom she is smart she was suspecting something off and thanks to aunty she finds out the truth the question is what she is going to do with it , i am certain she will sell her son for the apartment. when JH finds out he will test his own medicine the way he betrayed GH. payback's a richard simmons  

9 minutes ago, euraka said:

@dramaninja  thank you  for posting the video i wanted to post it but i couldn't could you please PM me how to do it

you can see SW admiration and affection in his eyes 

Oh you just copy and paste a youtube link thats it!

It does not work on all youtube vids but the KBS ones work every time.

OMG that beach scene. My heart, they look like a family already:bawling:. From the looks of the preview, YR will find out about him not being adopted by GH. Poor child is crying while that idiot is standing behind the door watching the mess he created. I can't wait to see his face when there is no baby coming, can't wait for it:naughty:

Looks like JH mom sold her son for money. Like mother, like son:expressionless:. But it's good to know SM and her mother won't have a quiet life and will always be on their toes. Is it only me who wants this miscarriage business to get out before the marriage? Because that would be hilarious lol:mrgreen:

@dramaninja Thanks for the videos as always:love:.

48 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Looks like JH mom sold her son for money. Like mother, like son:expressionless:. But it's good to know SM and her mother won't have a quiet life and will always be on their toes. Is it only me who wants this miscarriage business to get out before the marriage? Because that would be hilarious lol:mrgreen:

Yep.  JH mom still greedy.  I want the news to not be disclosed till the divorce is finalized and it is close to the day of the wedding when the secret is out.  Then - no wife or family, no child and no marriage!!   Serves JH right!!:naughty:

JH has a small bit of guilt because of him GH lost YR and he knows that she loved that child like her own.  Because of him cheating on her and getting SM pregnant and because his mistress outed the affair GH paid the price and YR did as well. Is it enough to stop the train wreck of his life and have him truly regret his choices? NOPE! As long as he thinks there is a child and he is able to advance in that clinic he will continue on as he knows that GH no longer loves him or wants him and is fed up with him so he has no way to go back anymore and can only go forward regardless if GH and YR got hurt in the process. 

SM wanted to rush the wedding before JH happened to stick his self centered head up and asked why she was not showing or decided to check in with her doctor and found there was a problem.  As she knows if there is no baby there is no wedding or JH. I want her to keep it from him as long as she can so she can trap him just like she wants. I hope everyone helps her hide she is no longer pregnant lol. Tie JH up nice and neat to her so we do not see him looming around GH being unjustly jealous. 

I knew that JH's mom would find out. She is they type to suspect something because she is the type who would have trapped a man if she could I think. Also she wanted SM because she could have a kid and advocated for her to be with JH so her loosing that baby and tricking JH will not fly unless she can get something out of it. The woman even admitted that GH was the perfect DIL but it was not enough for her not to help her son do the right thing and not cheat.  She will ride the money train for as long as she can until they get fed up with it.  Once SM has tied him up to her in marriage she will no longer need to pay her MIL off. SM will not care that he finds out she lost that baby early because she will never let him divorce her to try and run back to GH. (Not that GH would want him.)

I think SW is truly disappointed in his family. They helped his sister ruin a marriage and although they have no clue yet (at least the father and aunt do not) that SM was behind YR not being adopted they are more concerned for SM and her baby getting that married man divorce and married to her before a scandal comes out about how SM hooked the man in the first place.Then the fact that their daughter was running around having an affair. The shameful thing is his father nor his mother seem to get that GH is someones precious daughter as well and another woman ruined her marriage and stole her husband and is the cause of her loosing the child of her heart. I can't see him being sympathetic to SM and her plight and  I found it quite funny she dared to call him a jerk for telling on her and not helping her convince GH not to stop the divorce. SW tried to do the right thing its SM who is the real jerk for messing up that adoption just so she could stop GH from keeping JH beside her. 

SM does not see that Karma is already playing a part in her life.  1st , No matter what she has done she has not made JH attached to her.  Her tricks still failed to have that man really want to marry her. 2nd, even if she was pregnant JH still had responsibilities to his wife as he was not divorced yet and was quick to run when there is a problem as he should. 3rd, the very child she tried to use to make him leave his wife faster was lost because she was too busy harassing the wife and not sitting somewhere waiting for her moment to shine. 4th, Now that the kid is gone she is on pins and needles hoping that JH does not find out there is no longer a baby and leaves her. 5th, even when JH marries her she has to try to get pregnant fast and hide the date or come up with why she is not showing or does not have any current doctors appointments or ultrasounds she can go to and or stage a miscarriage to blame others as JH will blame her for not being able to keep the child even though he may try to console her. I can see a slip of the tongue from him about not needing to marry her at all later when he finds out how he was tricked and that his first instinct were right but even the Dr. lied to him possibly.

SM will end up in the same predicament GH was so long ago and its no ones fault but her own although she will want to blame others for it. A lot of her behavior I can see is the fault of her mother and I do hope at some point mom is given a lesson as well. 

I am sure that JH will marry SM, because we have about 60 episodes (or less, 57, not sure)

We already know that they are a couple. I predict they will have the worst marriage. They deserve it.

As for GH, it is not easy to marry SW because of his family :( but he will continue to help her, and if she gets settled financially, perhaps she can adopt YR faster. Poor child :( 

SW was too nice forgiving her so fast and not making her sign a contract that she will never quit again. Both SH and GJ are naive but they are cute together :blush:,  I feel sorry for them that their joy will be cut short soon because of their families.

DS should have gotten himself a job as an agent instead of scratching his belly and spying on GH, or he should just became a privet eye . The aunt and her husband acting as a newlywed every time sparks jealousy from SM mother. JH mother hit the jackpot and it is weird no one announced her presence.

2 hours ago, howa said:

SW was too nice forgiving her so fast and not making her sign a contract that she will never quit again. Both SH and GJ are naive but they are cute together :blush:,  I feel sorry for them that their joy will be cut short soon because of their families.

DS should have gotten himself a job as an agent instead of scratching his belly and spying on GH, or he should just became a privet eye . The aunt and her husband acting as a newlywed every time sparks jealousy from SM mother. JH mother hit the jackpot and it is weird no one announced her presence.

Lol SW will never cause any grief ever she had enough of that.

He just want to make her days stress free and happy with YR.

Looks like the divorce happens next week,I dont care about JH tears at all

명자(김예령 분)는 상미(이채영 분)를 만나 유산 사실을 숨긴 것에 대해 묻는다. 한편 준호(김사권 분)는 금희(이영은 분)와의 이혼을 앞두고 영심(김혜옥 분)의 집을 찾아가는데

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/index.html

This  EP is  really sad.

28 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

What about YR's adoption?

Despite JH's grave mistakes, he still has some humanity, unlike SM who is a real monster

To me he really does not he only cries when he is affected in some way.

Remember YR has to go back for now, she has to divorce first then set about getting YR again,ghis is a really sad scene so just a little warning

Archived