[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

If you wish support pichi YOO IN NA, please give INNA your LIKE , Instagraam or Tweeter, and especially on Wednesday 12.Thanks:heart:

We all know that pichi DongWook fortunately  has a lot of support from a really big fandom of millions. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I am so happy for our couple :fullofhearts:!!  Hvala Ms In-na friend so much!! 

I finished Tale of the Nine Tailed 2020 yeserday.  The end was happy but also very sad.  I loved it!! :byebye2: I cry cry cry.. :criesariver: I cry cry.

So good!!  Mr wook Yeon big surprise at end !! I cannot say if our friends have not watch as right now but ВАУ!!! :wow2: ВАУ!!!!!   Molim I hope they answer this quick on May 6

I cannot wait  Ms In-na Purple Debora drama program :sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, Zay Andrijana Aurora said:

finished Tale of the Nine Tailed 2020 yeserday

You are very cute and such a cheerful person. And I must say you’re very brave to watch TOTNT. I know there are people here who can’t bear to watch it because of the female lead lol and for some others, they don’t like this type of story. So give yourself a big pat on the shoulder for finishing it and enjoying it. You have a very generous nature and I admire you for it. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Zay Andrijana AuroraI agree with @Almondcroissant--kudos to you for watching the entire series and loving it! I watch a LOT of KDramas of all types (and some CDramas, but I don't care for them as much -- cheesy special effects, the acting is not always very good and the stories are boring). But I often will start a series, then give up on it about 5-6 episodes in. For TONT, I stuck with it over half way, but I thought the writing was weak and I couldn't buy into the story. For me, LDW and JBA had no chemistry and for him to have waited for 1000 years (or whatever the time frame was) for her to reincarnate, I expected them to have great chemistry. But it always felt forced to me and not natural and the story just couldn't hold my interest. I usually love the fantasy type dramas (i.e., I'm obsessed with AOS I/II), but not that one.  I have high hopes for the next installment of TONT, though. The posters and teasers have been great.

On a totally separate note -- does anyone have any idea where we can watch Bora! Deborah? It's not on Netflix (at least not here in the US) and not on RakuViki. I haven't checked iQiYi yet (I have a subscription to all three), but I did read somewhere that it wasn't going to be available. Maybe if its a hit, NetFlix will pick it up?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@AkiChan  thank you for your post, I couldn't have said it better. I had the same way with TONT, I think this tont 2 seems to be a little different and I'm waiting for it.DongWook is a very good actor, he did an amazing acting in SFH and B&C, really talented.

I also have the same problem to watch  BORA DEBORAH ,  Where, How ?? 

I live in Denmark for a couple of years and I' don't know what to do.

So, welcome to any idea. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@AkiChanbora Deborah is available worldwide on Prime Video which is owned by Amazon. It airs on 12 April 9pm KST. And the press con is just 2 hours earlier at 7pm. I can’t wait! The MC for the press con is Seulgi, the same MC for TYH drama chat. Remember how charmed she was by Pichi’s closeness? 

Oh and I’m not sure about others but in my region the first month subscription for Prime Video is free. So everyone if you can, please subscribe and support Inna! 

EDIT: The title on Prime Video is not Bora Deborah. It is True to Love. So please search for True to Love. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Ms Almondcroissant and Ms AkiChan :omg:

Thank you so much for compliment!! So nice for me!!  I am so happy , Thank you so much :foryou:!!

Actually I was worryed before I watch.  I know Mr wook and ms In-na jobs they are actors but I maybe not so like watch mr wook do as you know the drama program kiss to other actress if not Ms In-na.  Yes Ms In-na kiss many actors also,  I worry but not so much , you know.  But that is the truth.  That is the story of men and women, you know my meaning? :foodie2:

But I want to understand everything for Tale of the Nine Tailed  1938, so I watch.  Actually after I start Tale of the Nine Tailed 2020 is very good!!  Mr wook so good acting :please:  !!  Good story.  I like a lot :wub:.  I cry very much at end.  I cannot wait see how Mr yeon go to year 1938. 

The 2020 couple not interesting, that is ok to me.  My opinion I think Mr yeon  feel responsible to his first lover from 1. 000 year ago, he feel very guilty for what was happened..  I think the lover in 2020 is from his guilty feel.  Mr  yeon look so young but he actually very old because he is fox god.  But The 2020 lover first lover born again is young. Because she is human.  I think mr yeon still love his  first lover.  they were both young at that time.  I do not know what way koreans  believe for born again -- my opinion I think is not same person as before , not 100%.  So  2020 couple not interesting, that is ok to me because my opinion I think  like in some drama programs, the first love is best .  It is very sad to me :criesariver: End is very sad :tears:

Yes i am very happy Purple Debora is at Amazon . In my country , Amazon say many things they say not available for me. I am happy this is ok .:getmygrooveon:

Thank you Ms Lunitaaa for beautiful pictures :happy2:
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

have Amazon Prime! Yay! I’ll have to search to see if it’s available tomorrow!  Thanks! You are always a wealth of information!

Glad to be of help! Let’s all watch it together and share our opinions. I’m hoping TOTNT1938 will be on Prime too, although Netflix would be best. There’s no NF announcement yet so I’m a bit worried. I’m loving the trailer for Bora, I think we will see new layers to Inna’s acting and it is more than a rom com. I think the drama explores issues of love faced by different people so I hope it will go deeper than just rom com so that it will appeal to more people although personally I love a good rom com. TYH ranks the highest for me hehe. 

Not sure if friends here saw Inna on IU’s palette program? Try to watch it on YouTube. For me I found that some of Inna’s mannerisms are similar to Wookie’s now. It is subtle, little facial expressions and the flick of the tongue that Wookie often does when he’s not acting, and also a certain way of doing a thumbs up sign or a chuckle, she is so like Wookie now in some ways. Go and watch and see if you spot any, I found it fascinating! 

Another telling thing is when IU mentioned that Inna knows a lot about health because she reads up on it and has a lot of health books. On universe Wookie had often given health advice too. I often wondered how he knew all this because I don’t think he has time to read up on such things. Some of the things he said were quite in-depth too, like how sleeping with your hands above your head will lead to joint problems and your thighs are your second heart and second liver. I was like, woah where did you learn that from. Well now we know!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Very interesting how they begin to resemble each other in some gestures.
It made me think of Dongwook's habit of showing special things to the camera and pointing his finger at them.

My fantasy maybe, lol : He shows/highlights to the camara  'wedding ring and safety pin', Inna shows 'drawn hearts and hearts on her cheek'... Maybe they remind each other 'I love you' and 'we are married' hhaha:love:

• Love 1

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/04/yoo-in-na-yoon-hyun-min-talk-about-starring-together-in-upcoming-drama-bora-deborah

Yoon Hyun Min also said, "It was good every moment of acting. I was happy filming all the scenes with Yoo In Na. I think Yoo In Na has the ability to spread positive energy. Every scene was good. I love jelly candies. For certain scenes, the two of us had to film all day, and it was the first time a co-star bought jelly candies. I was thankful, and I was happy throughout filming."

She sure have lots of jelly candies at home:hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

She sure have lots of jelly candies at home

Specifically the Haribo brand haha. @RollyPennyI’ve missed you on this thread! 

I enjoyed the first ep of Bora. Inna as usual never disappoints. Her disappointment at the dinner was so spot on in terms of acting. Her subtle changes of expression are so good too. Wow in the bts for the ice cream scene, she was really enjoying that mint choco ice cream lol.

The ratings for ep 1 were disappointing though. I hope it picks up soon. I think there will be many relatable love stories in this drama as seen already between the Hyun Min’s character and his gf. Hwaiting Inna!

• Like 4
  • Love 1