[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I love Epsode 5 of Tru to Love!  I feel so sad for Ms Deborah but I see her troubles, She was not like herself at this time,  as they say .   Her exboy friend very bad man ..

I love her help competing company of her ex boy friend company :foodie3: 

I also see news today new video.  ВАУ! ВАУ!!! What happen brothers  TaleOfTheNineTailed1938 ??  I am so excite to see what happen.  Mr yeon  good brother :wub:   

Is 1938 Mr yeon robe purple ? 

• Like 4

Some interesting moments here. Inna says she could be a teacher if not for acting and we know who has said before that he would have been a teacher if he had not become an actor haha. 

And then Inna seems very interested in Sangwook’s hobby of fishing. Even Hyunmin only seems to know that Sangwook likes golf but not fishing. Inna even mentions that Sangwook owns a fishing place. Why has she taken such an interest in fishing? As a female to be honest, I don’t know any lady in my circle who likes fishing. Heck I don’t even know any guys who enjoy fishing. But we know which guy loves fishing right? Sounds like Inna has talked to Sangwook about fishing before. I wonder who ignited her interest in fishing and I wonder if she and Wookie have been to the fishing spot owned by Sangwook haha. 

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 4/25/2023 at 3:44 PM, Almondcroissant said:

I know right, I was trying to find a clear picture of her ring but there wasn't. The earrings are easier to identify because she moved her head less than she did her hand lol. I am almost 100% certain the earrings are the white ceramic Bulgari B.zero1 because I have a ring from the brand that is exactly like that. 

And by the way, I am sorry that we are not able to like your posts yet. Soompi has a kind of "probation" period I think for newcomers, and there is no reaction button for newcomers until after you make x number of posts lol. 

That's cool! If you have something to compared with, then her accessories are most likely Bulgari.

Thanks for the explanation, that's really kind of you. But no worries because I am pretty nonchalant about these stuff :lol:

Good news! Goeun had an IG live session two days back and she said that goblin squad still meets often and communicates often and they have a meetup every year. Below is the screenshot from weibo where a Pichi shipper mentioned Goeun’s live session. 

Wow so their group chat must be active still. And meeting often is quite something for such busy people. And of course Pichi meets privately all the time haha. 

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Good news! Goeun had an IG live session two days back and she said that goblin squad still meets often and communicates often and they have a meetup every year. Below is the screenshot from weibo where a Pichi shipper mentioned Goeun’s live session. 

Wow so their group chat must be active still. And meeting often is quite something for such busy people. And of course Pichi meets privately all the time haha. 

spacer.png

And not only that, Pichi Couple have a lot of common friends as well: Jo Se Ho, Yang Se Hyung, Jang Do Yeon, etc. Maybe their friends are helping to keep their relationship under wraps :hwaiting2:

For Yoo In Na's B-rolls on both shows, the editors somehow found it necessary to insert Lee Dong Wook's scenes as well. I mean, the introduction was just that few seconds, they could have simply used Sunny's solo scenes to maximise Yoo In Na's appearance.

7ce82401c1a92a88bec059902904f592574ee59c

58d577174b2f5ae7c64c39c084546b995c626001

Photo Credits:

Guardian: The Lonely and Great God / Goblin 쓸쓸하고 찬란하神 – 도깨비 (tvN)

Omniscient Interfering View (MBC, Viu)

56 minutes ago, Bora said:

For Yoo In Na's B-rolls on both shows, the editors somehow found it necessary to insert Lee Dong Wook's scenes as well. I mean, the introduction was just that few seconds, they could have simply used Sunny's solo scenes to maximise Yoo In Na's appearance.

Precisely! And they also showed so many scenes from spies who loved me (rightly so since it’s MBC) but in those they cut off her male co stars. They only showed grim reaper haha. Reinforces my belief that they are really the secret golden couple of k ent!

Actually Yoon Jongshin alluded as much in the phone cleansing program with Inna. When Inna said another couple was the loveliest she had ever seen, Jongshin kept asking her, “you’re sure? You’re sure they are the loveliest”? And the words that came on the screen were 진심 meaning jinshim/you’re certain? Made me delulu so much that time lol.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

1. Thank you so much for this information !! Yes!  I see now!!  youtube video programs always  show Mr wook, my opinion I think they know ! :eatscookie::happy2: And mr wook so handsome 

ВАУ! ВАУ!!!  In the picture shoot for poster for Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938,   Ms Kim So Yeon the wife of Lee Sang Woo and the female lead in TOTNT 1938 (thank you so much from before here, i check her Instagram app many times)  she wear a big purple dress . Purple dress! 

She is  real wife of Mr Wook best friend in Touch Your Heat  so I think she know Mr wook and Ms In-a really the secret golden couple of k ent, certainly!   I think she also give the cookies and helping to keep their relationship under wraps :ok: Hvala!!  :please:

• Like 4

Wookie will be appearing on Nolto next Saturday, the day that TOTNT1938 airs and omo, look at him dressed in all white lol. And we know who has been wearing all white lately in public appearances lol. Seriously this can’t all be a coincidence. Our Pichi is just too cute!

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hello,

It's been a while that I have not commenting in this forum, been busy these days. But I didn't forget checking this forum everyday reading your comments and insights and I felt elated with your observations. Yin is so visible in twitter and other platforms especially with her new drama, commercials and other shows. And also Ldw with his commercials and shootings. Good to know that his drama will be broadcast next month with the same platform with Yin. Is it a coincidence?

And also this matching colors they have been doing, pichi couple is cute as @Almondcroissantsaid who matched with white dresses during their promotions. White symbolizes many attributes including purity. Maybe they talked about what color they were going to wear. As we remembered during goblin days they talked the matching color on their shooting days.

My imaginations is vivid that they will be going to wear all white during their wedding day lol. Or maybe they were already married. With all those color matching, rings, facial expressions, and both are happy these days especially Ldw.

I remembered Daniel Craig( James Bond)and wife Rachel Weisz, they got married secretly in New York, the reason for Rachel is that Daniel is too famous. It was only after 5 years that their union was known. Even today they seldom seen in public.

I would say maybe our pichi couple is like Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz?, but it best to see them march the isle because they looked so good together.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

IMG-20230428-203739-1.jpg

Yoo Inna

Yoo Inna really looks beautiful in black dress at the 59th Baeksang Arts Awards 2023 as an award presentor with her leading man, Yoon Hyunmin  in her current and ongoing romance comedy drama " Bora Deborah " / True To Love. 

Screenshot-2023-04-29-18-53-33.png

Yoo Inna and Yoon Hyunmin

Yes, I know we all waited for her to walk in the red carpet but she didn't able to do it. I don't know if she was only wait because I think there was a cut off time limit for the red-carpet event because there's a time for the awarding ceremony. But it's okay as long as she was able to present an award and gave the tiktok popular actress to her bestfriend IU. Yoo Inna was very proud, you can see that as she announced the winner.

IMG-20230428-203330.jpg

Yoo Inna

photo ctto:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Ms In-na so beautiful her dress so nice!!! :happy2:

I loved epsode 6 of True to love.  I cry many time:dead:.  Ms Deborah so sad I was very sad.  She say dumped on burial stone ?  I cry .  I also so sad for Ms Deborah sister.  Ms Deborah trash 1 jewelery I am so shocked but after I laugh.  I laugh Because maybe she give cookie that she get a lot every day you know :hahah!:

Also I see news Mr wook so nice he give the signature and beautiful  picture to computer sound man for Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938.  This  photo matching for True to Love ms In-na poster  :fullofhearts:

Yes I am also so happy!! Ms wook so nice boyfriend.  So supportive!!  he is so good man :please:.  He wear the purple   purple purple purple purple purple  purple  for Ms in-na drama but she change mind she wear white,  he now white white white white white.   :hooray2:.     Mr wook is thebest :please: Ms in-na  so lucky girl !!!. 

• Like 3

Yoo Inna depart from Incheon International Airport to Osaka, Japan for a magazine photoshoot.

IMG-20230502-150955.jpg

Yoo Inna

IMG-20230502-151013.jpg

IMG-20230502-151017.jpg

photos ctto:

Spoiler

Don't forget to watch Bora Deborah / True To Love broadcast every Wed-Thurs 9pm KST on ENA and for International fans please subscribed to Prime Video!!

Also visit Bora Deborah / True To Love soompi Forum/Thread

Here is the Link:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So he had to wear all black for the press conference since that was the dress code for all the actors. But for the pre screening and fan session event he wore white while everyone else wore short black jackets so yes, I’m happy! He was the only one not sticking to this dress code lol. Remember Inna’s team’s dress code was white for Omniscient Interfering View when they went for the MT? It was mentioned in the program too. And of course Wookie is team Inna haha
spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Thank you so much for this information !!  Molim how I watch the press conference in English?  :happy2: Actualy српски is best for me but I never find 

Also I find Ms ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢᴘᴇᴀᴄʜ Twitter app from before here in our web page!! Mr wook matching Ms in-na white shirt but also the yellow pants!! :wow2::fullofhearts: everything match I am so happy :please:

Also Ms ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢᴘᴇᴀᴄʜTwitter app I see in Ms in-na pants have the peach !!  I think that is her homewear with Mr wook.  Also my opinion I think it is peri winkle .  Mr wook must have, also

I am so happy for couple :issohappy:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

[Drumroll] And … the Supercomma puffer jacket makes its appearance again in TOTNT1938! It always warms my heart to see Wookie wearing the jacket year after year during winter filming. A precious precious gift from Inna; whenever Wookie wears it, it is a sign to me that all is well and happy with uri Pichi. Oh I love our Pichi so so much. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1