[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@Almondcroissantwrote:

So yes I truly believe they are very happy together and have carved out a lifestyle they are happy with, with Wookie immersing himself in work which he loves and Inna supporting him while keeping herself busy with small projects while he works. 

And let’s not forget this very telling autograph he gave just 6 months ago. “Jinsimi dada (TYH title), look forward to it. I love you”. If this is not proof that Pichi is together and Wookie loves her, then I don’t know what is. 

I feel the same.

What made me believe is "coffee truck" matter.

Wook has never failed to send coffee truck to his ex costars.

https://www.facebook.com/ChoBoAhPhilippines/videos/__-lee-dong-wook-oppas-food-truck-sent-to-cho-boahs-military-prosecutor-doberman/1077323776174725/

https://www.soompi.com/article/1075281wpp/lee-dong-wook-sends-jung-ryeo-won-coffee-truck-set-witchs-court

https://www.jazminemedia.com/kdrama-news/im-soo-jung-thanks-lee-dong-wook-for-sending-her-a-sweet-gift-to-the-set-of-her-upcoming-movie/

But he has never sent one to In Na.

You know why?

I think it is because she is "one of us" for him.

You never send coffee truck to yourself, don't you?

And maybe it is because she asked him not to send anything.

Inna herself never sent him a coffee truck.

That was my understanding,  but recently I'm wondering.

Why Wook keeps on wearing purple items?

I don't think In Na asks or wants him to do so.

It is a little embarrassing.

Maybe I'm thinking too much.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Zafiro said:

But he has never sent one to In Na.

You know why?

I think it is because she is "one of us" for him.

You never send coffee truck to yourself, don't you?

And maybe it is because she asked him not to send anything.

Inna herself never sent him a coffee truck.

Definitely Wookie not sending a coffee truck to Inna is very telling. Even if they were just platonic friends he could have joined the TYH squad and shared in their coffee truck for bora Deborah isn’t it. But nope, total abstinence lol. His not doing so made things even more suspicious. And made the reason obvious. 

Of course as you say the reason is because Inna is “one of us”. She is wifey, the other half, no need to send trucks for PR purposes when they see each other regularly at home. They are both very frugal people too, I don’t think they want to waste money on a truck for each other. I think they rather spend the money on a good steak and wine at home. And I seriously mean that. 

About the excessive purple yeah, he tends to go a bit overboard. But we tend to go all out for the people we love don’t we, to quote lawyer Dan from TYH lol. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I agree everything!!  

Thank you so much for this information!! Tale of Nine Tailed 1938 first photo very cool!!  :coolcat: Where is Mr wook going?  ВАУ!!   ВАУ!   

I read news he goes back time to 1938 . Very cool!! :handsup:.    Right now I am on Epsode 5 of 2020.

I agree very much I think maybe all the purple  it is a lot maybe be yes but my opinion. I think  is very romantic.  Like we know,  men, they do only if you say please do.  We say please, they do.  WE say , they do . Sometimes wait for later, later not do!  :surprisedwut:

Mr wook does before asking, that is so romantic to me!!.  :highonflowers:. He wear himself, purple, purple, perri winkle, before Ms in-na say molim   :please:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I’m not sure if I posted this before. In August last year on universe Wookie mentioned peach in a strange way:

spacer.png

Why did he say he is STILL eating peach? A more usual way would be to say “I love fruit such as peach” isn’t it. Why STILL eating peach?! And why did he have to put the exclamation marks !!. Afterall it’s just fruit, not a big deal right? 

Some time ago there was a fan who said that Wookie likes to occasionally gives hints to fans and shippers that he and Inna are doing well together. She mentioned that at his fan meet in late 2019 he gave out bottled water with apeach sticker on it. At that time I dismissed that comment because apeach is part of Kakao which owns his agency KKBYSS so I thought it is normal to have them sponsor items for fan meets anyway.

Since then I have gotten to know Wookie better. I have learnt to discern his expressions and understand why he thinks a certain way and tell when his smile is genuine or fake (I’m not at Inna’s level of course at knowing fake versus non fake lol) and going by how much he knows that his fans worry about him and want him to be happy, and how much he treasures the fans (if you read his interviews you will know this) I have changed my thoughts about this.

I have to agree with that fan that Wookie will give hints about him and Inna because he does not want fans to worry about them. So he will find ways to give us hints and I don’t think we are being very delusional when we find him talking about peaches, strawberries and saying things like jinsimiya. Or wearing purple. He is very intelligent with high EQ and also a very deliberate person, so he plans these things carefully with a purpose of giving shippers assurance that Pichi is well. I wanted to share this bit about the mention of peach on universe and my take on it. “I am still eating peach” is code for “Inna and I are happily together, thank you”. Let’s sail on happily Pichi shippers!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Dermafirm ad is out. It’s 30 seconds long and the purple background is shown for all of 2 seconds. Most of the ad shows the white background so it’s reasonable to say that he spent more time filming with the white background than with the purple background. But in his IG post, he showed only pics of the purple background lmao (excluding the pics with the flower at his ear because that is yet another tribute to her). 

Wookie’s IG post: 
spacer.png

• Like 6

Adorable Yoo In Na, how not to love her?  :lol:   she is an amazing actress, no other actor could give such fantastic performances like her.  Although I can't understand what she says  

:love:    GO GO  PICHI !!!       Yoo In Na ,  April 12 , Wed-Thu at 9 pm

Lee Dong Wook, May  6 ,  Sat- Sun, at 9:20 pm

• Like 5

Ms Almondcroissant and Ms Lunitaaa

Thank you so much for this information!!  :wow2: I understand now Mr wook give the hints to say they are happy,  not to worry 

:yay:  Hvala Mr wook!!  

Today I see news #TaleOfTheNineTailed1938 has the first teaser.  Mr wook wear a white shirt just like Ms In-na white shirt in purple video!  Same time and matching today :highonflowers:

I am on Epsode 8 of #TaleOfTheNineTailed2020 now I like it a lot 

:ilike:

• Like 5

Ms Almondcroissant thank you so much !! It is so funny :hahah!: I love it!!

ВАУ!!  Yes Mr wook always so handsome :wub:.

Actually if you see so noticeable, Ms In-na also wear the light color denim jean  in purple  script reading.   I do not have the picture now I cannot find, but my opinion I think maybe same denim jean with Mr Wook :hooray2: . Not same size but same  company my opinion

COUPLE PANTS :sparklyeyes:for the  drama program script reading.!! ВАУ!!   ВАУ!!  ВАУ! 

They live together that how Mr wook know wear denim jean for the #TaleOfTheNineTailed1938 script reading:coolshades: 

I watch now Epsode 10 of  #TaleOfTheNineTailed2020   Mr wook charactor first lover from many years before , she is gone because the villain he control her.. It is sad.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

It's funny bcs we realized that apparently Yin once had told on the radio (DJ) she liked mint choco ice cream... :blush:.. it was a cleaver Dongwook giving us a hint with the ice cream :love:

Yoo In Na telling us again they still are together..? haha yeah, we hope of course.

:heart2:    

[ENA.D] Main notice released ENA's new Wednesday-Thursday drama Behold! Deborah First broadcast on Wednesday, April 12 at 9:00 p.m.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

ВАУ!! ВАУ! ВАУ!! ВАУ!!! Thank you so much!  Ms In-na eat the Tale OfThe NineTailed 2020  ice  cream  I love it!! 

:getmygrooveon:

I watch Ms In-na on her youtube program with her dear friend.  Ms In-na so cute and so pretty !  :cheers: 

Her friend say: "wow you know people usually don't usually pick purple hat" THen she laugh.  I think Ms in-na friend talking about Mr wook wear purple purple purple purple purple perri winkle perri winkle purple purple :lol: :happyshakes: 

Like I say before purple for men so diffuclt, cannot find anything.  Mr wook not just purple hat, also purple SHOE! .  How he find purple so much I do not know.  That is love :fullofhearts:

Every one wear the purple for Ms In-na she is so loved :please:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

The 2° part of the show was fantastic, super fun I laugh a lot.

I HOPE WE GET MORE OF THEM!  I will be happy with a "once a month show" with them.

They are both so lovely adorable and they have so amazing chemi together!. Inna said once she wishes record a music album someday, I hope she does soon. Maybe with Dongwook?

:blush: :love:     what new drama were they talking about?? hmm... so IU and her couldn't  travel together before next year?  :isannoyed:      

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Today I see news Ms In-na Youtube program 1,2!! ВАУ!! ВАУ!   It is available for everyone ?   I watch already,  hope available for everyone!

ВАУ!! ВАУ!! ВАУ!! ВАУ!!   Ms in-na friend show Mr wook in the program!!  :wow2::hooray2::heart3: From Guardian

She talk Ms In-na dramas, she talk Guardian, then Ms In-na give BIG smile!!  :hwaiting:

Later Ms In-na friend talk Ms In-na charactor brother in Guardian. Ms In-na BIG smile again, she say next time she come, play game with Mr Gong.  No he is not family of Ms In-na like I was thinking beforetime, it is not same surname.  Ms In-na BIG smile I think she hint Mr wook will maybe come too :happy2:

Hvala Ms In-na friend IU!!!  I think Like Mr wook friends, Ms In-na friends and Mr wook  friends  more open with information!! Hvala!!  Hvala !!!

:highonflowers: I am so happy!   

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1