[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

7 hours ago, Lunita said:

YEAH! :relaxed:  

Please, LeeDongWook & YooInNa, It's better to be a father and mother than an uncle and aunt. :love:  Children change our lives for the better and give meaning to everything. You will be even happier as parents

Finally there's anyone can share this photo hehehhehehehehehhehehehe

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

Watching the vlive now. He mentioned Gong Yoo and Go Eun again haha. 

He’s wearing a hanbok. Peach and cream color. At least seems to be peach to me. Or maybe a dusky pink. I don’t know what to call it lol. What color does it look like?

Someone say it's rose gold too.. so many interpretation of the color haha in my delulu mind its peach and the line is purple lol.. anw he looks so bright and lively and ofc handsome.. :heart: :Ohboy3:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

When Wookie saw the apeach he said his agency boss must love it because they are showing tons of kakao emoticons and he praised the staff for doing a good promo. I counted 4 apeach lol. (King Kong starship is a subsidiary of kakao). What are you trying to downplay Wookie dear? I find this a bit suspicious haha. 

Can see the short clip here: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUKo21QJPr5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Just found the emoticons used in vlive. Apeach abundance!

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

When Wookie saw the apeach he said his agency boss must love it because they are showing tons of kakao emoticons and he praised the staff for doing a good promo. I counted 4 apeach lol. (King Kong starship is a subsidiary of kakao). What are you trying to downplay Wookie dear? I find this a bit suspicious haha. 

Sigh I haven't been able to watch this yet but that literally sounds SO suspicious lol. There was no need to explain - a guy has the right to like cute emojis! And I can't imagine any scenario where his agency would ever ask him to promote Kakao characters. They are pretty much as ubiquitous as you can get, if I am not mistaken. Not to mention him promoting Apeach is not going to help Kakao monetize it anymore than they already do (unless LDW is successfully convincing any of his Korean fans to just start using Kakaochat from this Vlive... Which I highly doubt lmao)

This reminds me of YIN just blurts out "I am not dating anyone, I can take a lie detector to PROVE it!!" on 7.7Billion. Lol protesting way too much teehee

• Like 5
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Sigh I haven't been able to watch this yet but that literally sounds SO suspicious lol. There was no need to explain - a guy has the right to like cute emojis! And I can't imagine any scenario where his agency would ever ask him to promote Kakao characters. They are pretty much as ubiquitous as you can get, if I am not mistaken. Not to mention him promoting Apeach is not going to help Kakao monetize it anymore than they already do (unless LDW is successfully convincing any of his Korean fans to just start using Kakaochat from this Vlive... Which I highly doubt lmao)

This reminds me of YIN just blurts out "I am not dating anyone, I can take a lie detector to PROVE it!!" on 7.7Billion. Lol protesting way too much teehee

Agree to the max. They don’t need him to sell kakao anything. Even if the staff wanted him to do the actions of the kakao emojis, they had so many to choose from. Why the abundance of apeach? What happened to Ryan who is also a popular character? I know the staff were the ones who arranged for him to play these games but it was amusing to see how stuck they were on apeach.

And his trying to justify it was really funny. Like you say, it reminds us of YIN; they doth protest too much!

I hope you can watch the vlive soon and share what else your eagle eyes can spot!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, cycy_304 said:

Guys whats up with these Apeach 

and his expression lol

https://ibb.co/fnVySrg

https://ibb.co/8KHkfXg

Sr idk how to insert photos 

@cycy_304  Here is the photo you want us to see. I uploaded it. The apeach !

spacer.png

LDW v live yesterday night

photo ctto

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yoo In Na 

I also want Yoo In Na to have a V Live too just like other korean artist.. I want her to be more open and connected to her fans soon! 

photos ctto: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Hahaha @Almondcroissant you’re so RIGHT ON with this Apeach thing! He kept protesting when Apeach emojis kept showing up. It reminds me that other Vlive from this year when his staff made him imitate his hot bar scene from TYH. After doing it, he felt embarrassed and said he was really angry and walked off camera for a minute (why weren’t you angry for the other pictures, LDW-ssi?) I watched this several times so I wrote a play-by-play lol… TLDR: he complained whenever he saw he had to imitate an Apeach emoji and tried to not do it lmao

1. The first emoji was not Apeach, and he showed the emoji right away. 
  2. The second emoji — aka Apeach #1 — he just grinned for a few seconds without showing the camera what it was. Then he said “I am so angry” and laughed, before finally showing the peach. (Why were you angry, sir?!) Then he said “let’s speed it up”. That sub may not be right here because I heard him say ileohge/“yee-loh-kay”, which I’m pretty sure means “like this”. So was he saying, “the emojis like this, let’s skip these?”
  3. Third emoji was not a peach, again he did it right away.
  4. Then fourth — aka Apeach #2 — again without showing the camera what it was, he just said “no, let’s stop now”, before finally showing the peach and imitating it.
  5. Then fifth emoji — aka Apeach #3 — he stared at the emoji for a few seconds, mumbled something that wasn’t subbed, and said “there are tons of Kakao emoticons. The CEO must love it. Great job promo team” (Why the sudden need to explain who created these emojis? Hehe) He put a lot of effort into imitating it however - he pounded the table so loudly my ears hurt from my headphones
  6. Then sixth emoji — Aka Apeach #4 — he did right away without any complaints. Probably thought that Kakao excuse bought him cover hehe
  7. Then you can see him swiping through the rest of the emojis (when, presumably, he saw the seventh emoji — aka Apeach #5). Then he said “OK that’s enough” and put away the tablet, all without showing the camera. He concluded that “we had a good time” and tried to move on to the next segment. But alas his staff didn’t want to lol... BAM, they slammed the tablet back on the table at him. So he picked up the tablet and gingerly showed Apeach #5 to the camera, before saying that even his nephew wouldn’t do this lmao. His staff kept clapping to encourage him but he refused to imitate this last Apeach... Then he started reading fan comments so they moved on lol

Other things that made me feel very sus:
  • They made him redo his little dance in SOH (the one looks similar to YIN’s in Funding Together)
  • During the “Would You Rather” segment, he recounted a story where he was sick during a holiday 3-4 years ago and went home early after spending time with friends. The staff asked if he went home by himself? Seemed like an odd question to ask? (Was the subs right here? There’s a significant time lag in the English subs for me idk why) 
  • The internet slang segment reminds me of that Subway scene from TYH lol
  • Heh heh he said Dokkaebi when he meant Gumiho? 

I have to say LDW’s dedication to fans is incredible. If I was a male actor - you couldn’t pay me enough to wear different traditional women’s dresses for two hours while needing to entertain by myself with no script (!) And his staff is savage to him with food lol… Couldn’t someone pop his leftover pizza in the oven before he ate it again 2 hours later (reminds me of the other Vlive with the cold corn dog lmao)? And ordering him Hawaiian pizza lol, which didn’t he say he hated in that TOTNT interview? Hahaha and he asked them if they got him spicy appetizers *on purpose*, like they’d do that to him just for pure entertainment value lmao? (Just my 2c but YIN’s Pizza Maru seems so much more appetizing lol. Why was the bottom of the pizza crust so pale?! The cheese looked like it was not melted right even at the start). 
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@dramachaserxoxoomg your running commentary is hilarious! I watched bits here and there (was in the middle of a work meeting) when it was airing and the subs were poor and scanty. My earlier comment was based on the scanty subs so I didn’t catch everything. It seems there are now more detailed subs and I shall rewatch with glee to catch everything you say! WHAT YOU HAVE FOUND IS PURE GOLD!! Dare we hope that his agency staff know about YIN and were pranking him? 

He really is very dedicated to fans and I love how his staff can bully him into doing anything. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hhaha I am glad you enjoyed! I didn't want to write such a long post but his protests were so hilarious I just found myself writing more and more lol. Yes same!! The Vlive subs are so scanty. And really laggy for me for whatever reason, I kept having to skip ahead to see what he was saying. There's probably a lot more that we could see once better subs come out on it :relaxed:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Hhaha I am glad you enjoyed! I didn't want to write such a long post but his protests were so hilarious I just found myself writing more and more lol. Yes same!! The Vlive subs are so scanty. And really laggy for me for whatever reason, I kept having to skip ahead to see what he was saying. There's probably a lot more that we could see once better subs come out on it :relaxed:

I loved the long post and all the juicy details, thank you for your hard work! I’m gonna rewatch the whole thing today. 

One other thing I did catch was the pizza flavor - he asked if it was super supreme. But I know Gopizza doesn’t have a flavor called super supreme because Gopizza is in my country too. BUT Pizza Hut has super supreme haha. 

Can watch that moment here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUL5M75JZXF/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Woo woo amazing, can't wait to hear on your rewatch!!

Hahaha how interesting... Does that mean he actually eats a lot of Pizza Hut?! I think in one of the 2020 Vlives he read off a fan question about what food he was craving and he said pizza (lol meanwhile I can't even remember what I ate for lunch today)

It's funny these Apeach references are all from their management teams lol. I wonder if YIN knew that her manager was going to post her present -- including the birthday note  -- on social media lol. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Woo woo amazing, can't wait to hear on your rewatch!!

Hahaha how interesting... Does that mean he actually eats a lot of Pizza Hut?! I think in one of the 2020 Vlives he read off a fan question about what food he was craving and he said pizza (lol meanwhile I can't even remember what I ate for lunch today)

It's funny these Apeach references are all from their management teams lol. I wonder if YIN knew that her manager was going to post her present -- including the birthday note  -- on social media lol. 

I just watched the segment on the emojis. Wow I must salute your tenacity in watching every movement and matching it with the subs - because the subs are slow and laggy and do not correspond with what he is saying and the actions on the screen. It takes work to decipher, so kudos to you! I agree with all your observations, you are very spot on in catching and analysing his reaction. I think this vlive has been pretty revealing and good for our ship lol.

Actually his reaction to #1apeach was already very telling. If he had nothing to hide, he could have just good naturedly done it straightaway. But his reaction was like he had an AHA moment that this was not going to go well. He knew that he was in for a hard time and some ragging from the staff. Hence the extreme reaction and reluctance. Bear in mind this was only apeach no. 1 so it should have been all very innocent at this stage, no need for him to overreact in this way. UNLESS HE HAD SOMETHING TO HIDE OR SOMETHING THAT AWOKE ALARM BELLS IN HIM.

He was definitely stressed by the time he reached the last apeach. And the cheering and clapping from the staff was amusing and suspicious - why were they so hell bent that he do them all? There was sniggering from them too which made my antenna go up. You do not snigger unless you are laughing at some secret or making fun of someone becos of an inside joke. When they started clapping and cheering, his expression was like, hell is my secret going to be revealed haha. And then he went on the offensive - nope I not gonna do it and no amount of clapping and cheering will change my mind. It's just a game wookie, loosen up!

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

He’s overjoyed that his agency staff have cooperated with him to show a lot of apeach. Are his staff stalking YIN’s manager too?! 

spacer.png

Just wondering... there are two cards here right, one on the right with YIN's name, and another one covered by the sleeves with the apeach character... if we check properly, the handwriting on the two cards are kinda different. So with the power of imagination, we can speculate that there are two people involved in these gifts. 

Now, if we only have some handwriting sample from LDW and YIN so we can check who wrote these... HAHAHAHA!

16 hours ago, cycy_304 said:

Guys whats up with these Apeach :P

and his expression lol

https://ibb.co/fnVySrg

https://ibb.co/8KHkfXg

Sr idk how to insert photos :(

@cycy_304 just right click on a photo and click "copy image address" then paste it on the comment box. You can also use the "insert image from URL" button found near the "submit reply" button. Hope that helps! And thanks for the photo

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

I think she knew manager will post on his socmed.. seeing the history, her manager always post presents from her like last year yin gave him nike sneaker

8 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

Just wondering... there are two cards here right, one on the right with YIN's name, and another one covered by the sleeves with the apeach character... if we check properly, the handwriting on the two cards are kinda different. So with the power of imagination, we can speculate that there are two people involved in these gifts. 

Now, if we only have some handwriting sample from LDW and YIN so we can check who wrote these... HAHAHAHA!

8 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

Ooh i also suspect the one with apeach sticker why he cover it up with sleeve and didn't notice the writing is a bit different, yess probably someone else write this  ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

spacer.png

Touch Your Heart scene 

spacer.png

spacer.png

photo ctto

I really really love this romance, comedy drama series " Touch Your Heart. It is one my favorite show and I have watched it many times since the release of it last February 2019. I adore this ship since I watched them in Goblin where they played the role of Sunny / Kim Sun and the Grim Reaper / Wang Yeo. Both characters were beautifully played. The other casts members are so funny and make the show more entertaining to watch too. This powerful kdrama couple is really adorable to watch for. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@louie_999 good catch, you are right, the writing and ink on the two cards looks different. The one on the right should be YIN’s. Here are some samples of their writing. Wookie’s writing is quite neat, it could be a match for the card on the left. Any handwriting experts here?!

Wookie’s
tTeBskE.jpg

In Na’s

E61GncO.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1