[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Wow, all this negativity in this thread O_O;

I simply like this drama.

It has a different feel to it than the regular comedy/romance dramas like Witch YooHee, Goong. Dalja's Spring etc.

I'm a fan of dramas like Choonhyang, Full house, Ressurection(life Again), The Devil.. etc. but I really like how the characters are different and spunky & have their own personality and views. They give it that special edge rather than just a simple stereotypical love drama.

I wouldn't say im addicted to this just yet, but I'm definitely a fan of this drama <333

FIGHTING AIRCITY <33

Thank you for the pictures :DD

ill be off to make icons now xD

"I don't understand why people would visit your blog and then attack you for what you write."

Please Note that I do not attack Javabeans on what she wrote. Again, I repeat, I appreciate for her summaries and I did enjoy her comments. However, it is kind of sad to read lately this forum and her summaries. I don't mean to mix between this forum and her forum, but I think it could influence the mind regarding the drama and people turn off with AC. I'm not upset because everyone has their own opinion and jugment. This is not my favorite drama but it is fine to watch.

"comparing this series to a MOVIE like "Air Force Once" is not helpful because this is NOT a movie. It is a SERIES with multiple episodes that have to make sense. If you are going to liken it to something, I would venture to say it could be like "Alias". :

I do not compare this drama with these movies. I just want to point out that maybe the producer was trying to make the series to have some actions like these movies.That's all!

I just hope that we all could enjoy writing , reading and sharing the opinions but at the same time we all could enjoy the drama eventhough was not our expectations without making it sounds so bad.

Please go back to AC topic. My topic is not worth it to make a story. I'm not sure that everyone would like to keep reading about this subject. Thank You!

Guest hanihash

Wow, all this negativity in this thread O_O;

I simply like this drama.

It has a different feel to it than the regular comedy/romance dramas like Witch YooHee, Goong. Dalja's Spring etc.

I'm a fan of dramas like Choonhyang, Full house, Ressurection(life Again), The Devil.. etc. but I really like how the characters are different and spunky & have their own personality and views. They give it that special edge rather than just a simple stereotypical love drama.

I wouldn't say im addicted to this just yet, but I'm definitely a fan of this drama <333

FIGHTING AIRCITY <33

Thank you for the pictures :DD

ill be off to make icons now xD

Can't help popping in to say that's the spirit bebyxanna! That's all it takes to watch, it's whether you personally like it or not. Keep watching okay! It doesn't matter what any of us here think really. But there is a certain need in each of us to discuss the drama in a forum such as this. I too don't want negativity to ruin this forum.

As javabeans so graciously pointed out in her blog that we should refrain from bashing each other irregardless of whose fan we are. She's cool about it so should we be. This is a reflection of our maturity really. It takes all kinds. I am amazed at some of the good writers we have here and considering that many of us are not native English speakers, this forum is an oasis of tranquility where I can hide out from the harsh world of reality to hang out with some really cool friends. Let's not be so harsh with each other. There aren't that many forums for us to do this you know.

For those who take offense at some of the postings here, including mine, it was never my intention to insult the drama or your intelligence. It was just nice sharing a combined passion for writing and k-drama. Unless you are writing a personal diary, all the budding drama critics and screenwriters here have a common need to exercise our own creative instincts on this thread and maybe gain an audience or two who do like our writing and identify with our views. Doesn't matter how many cents worth.

The alternative! Live in a silent world where no one communicates with each other? This forum has put me in touch with such lovely writers. I love it when mangoicy comes out of her cave. You can really rip girl! Soonjap is something else. This girl is destined for greatness with her strong views and honest analysis. Ripgal, felicia, ay_link, ellabel, rosepetal, apple red, andrewujin, gracew are old hands at this and they are cool cos they know the lay of the land. Some occasional posters too have also made this thread come alive for me.

Just enjoy the drama for what its worth and hey, I'm okay if your okay! There is enough misunderstanding and aggression in the world today. Lets get back on track and agree to disagree without upsetting anyone. Group hug mangoicy!.

Guest ellabel

^^ Woooo... this thread is so hot and so early in the morning!!! *fanself* :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Good morning, Air City shippers! :D

Let us not lose track of what this thread is all about, ok?

One thing for sure, there's freedom of expression here. Some express their opinions strongly than the others and some are just happy reading without saying anything. There will be passionate responses and also passive ones. So, just post anyway you want as long as it's not offensive or rude. Just be mindful of other people's feelings, use more tact and sensitivity coz not everyone is built with the same mold. I dont think anybody comes here just to offend anyone or instigate anything.

This is such a lively and active thread with many varied insightful ideas and views so let's just continue to stay that way and watch and enjoy Air City's remaining episodes. Aja!!! :w00t:

WHY? WHY?? WHY CUT THAT SCENE?? OMG.

Im dying to watch such scene. :blush: not because I like to see intimate scene but for LJJ. I wish to see his bed scene so much. :sweatingbullets: how such cold and cool guy in bed scene made me feel so excited.

i've never cared abt what others said. I just watch dramas I like and fall in love with it. so i am not feeling any hurt even read more and more bad comments. do it like me, all my unnies :D

Guest Ripples

Oops..did my one witless post open the floodgates, negative or otherwise?

To those whose toes i've stepped on, i'm truly sorry. And no, dont reserve your comments till the end soonjap. I merely suggested, wrongfully (i now realise), that only the very biting ones be done so, so as not to deter some from ever watching AC.

And hanihash, no hard feelings ok? I certainly had no intention of picking on your point about that one particular scene. Just thot i'd clear the air about why the PD thot it relevant to include it in the drama, that's all. I shall, henceforth from now, stay by the sidelines & lurk silently, continuing to enjoy all the wonderful, eloquent exchanges that keep me glued to this thread day in & out, without feeling the compulsion to add in my 0000000000000.1 cent worth.

Guest hanihash

To those whose toes i've stepped on, i'm truly sorry. And no, dont reserve your comments till the end soonjap. I merely suggested, wrongfully (i now realise), that only the very biting ones be done so, so as not to deter some from ever watching AC.

And hanihash, no hard feelings ok? I certainly had no intention of picking on your point about that one particular scene. Just thot i'd clear the air about why the PD thot it relevant to include it in the drama, that's all. I shall, henceforth from now, stay by the sidelines & lurk silently, continuing to enjoy all the wonderful, eloquent exchanges that keep me glued to this thread day in & out, without feeling the compulsion to add in my 0000000000000.1 cent worth.

Hey no hard feelings ripples! Come now this is a public forum. I'm willing to learn. It's just that when I want to reply an individual post I address that person directly! The forum is just like a regular discussion. If you address the person next to me to make comments about me I feel odd. I'm flexing by sarcastic riposte muscles here. Writing is a regular part of my job but usually it is the dry boring stuff. Here, ah I can explore my artistic license.

By the way, if you notice soonjap and javabeans have a pronounced American sense of humour in their writing styles. They can't help it cos they live there. As I lived in the US for maybe more than seven years, I got a touch of that too in my own writing style. Some of this may be way over the top for some Asian sensitivities. My apologies! But I have to tell you that their wicked sense of humour is what makes American sitcoms such a hit. To each his own!

aircitysubssmallbe4.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVEN SUBBING SQUAD

Episode 7 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: yeohweping

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: ltrang

Editor/QC: Suz07

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Episode 8 *SToRMiR* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: acemaverick

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: jann

Editor/QC: ay_link

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Guest soonjap

No problem. You also have every right to express how you feel. It's all cool. And trust me, you were NOT the catalyst for the floodgates. That little honor belongs to someone else.

And should you feel the compulsion to add your 2 cents, by all means, do so! The more the merrier I say! I apologize if you feel intimidated to post anything here and that was certainly not my intention. It's just that I would like to see this forum to be a place where people can freely express themselves without feeling they're being restricted somehow. I would say 99.9% of the time, people are generally very mature and professional with their comments. The reason I feel so passionately about this series as I do is because of its huge potential to be something great and when I don't see it, I just go nuts! And I really don't have a problem with the actors either. I think they're stupendous in spite of the lacking scripts they're given. My primary frustration is with the writers for being so haphazard with the direction they're taking with this series. As I will reiterate, I absolutely LOVED this series from eps 1-4. The gritty, urban feel, matched with the choice of music they played and the fast pace and tension-filled actions had me on the edge of my seat, glued to the screen! But after the 4th episode, I don't know how it fell apart so quickly. That was why I was so frustrated and disappointed. But...the actors have been great so far, at least considering what they have to work with, and that's achievement in and of itself! I will look forward to seeing your thoughts on these future series as well. Thanks for understanding.

Guest soonjap

I have a question about the edited scene in episode 9. Surprise, surprise! Yes, it's actually about AC!

I read the article that stated the edited bedroom scene had people speculating that DK and JS may have spent the night together but my question is: did this "bedroom" scene take place BEFORE the kiss or AFTER the kiss? I guess I'm just confused (which is very likely since I had a snowcone at our department social at work and the syrup had so much sugar that I'm still reeling and it's almost 11 PM, PST!). I'm trying to figure out whether including that edited scene would have helped explain the kiss scene or not. If anyone can englighten me, I would dearly appreciate it!

Guest hanihash

I have a question about the edited scene in episode 9. Surprise, surprise! Yes, it's actually about AC!

I read the article that stated the edited bedroom scene had people speculating that DK and JS may have spent the night together but my question is: did this "bedroom" scene take place BEFORE the kiss or AFTER the kiss? I guess I'm just confused (which is very likely since I had a snowcone at our department social at work and the syrup had so much sugar that I'm still reeling and it's almost 11 PM, PST!). I'm trying to figure out whether including that edited scene would have helped explain the kiss scene or not. If anyone can englighten me, I would dearly appreciate it!

Sounds like there was more than just syrup in that snowcone soonjap. I'm surprised to see you here at this time of night. Me, I am sneaking in and out at work. Boss will strangle me but what the heck, what he don't know won't kill him!

The scene looks like it was after the kiss but does not look like it was a prelude to a night of passion. It would have been nice if they had continued their conversation and maybe tell us more about how they feel for each other or something like that. The kiss may have come as a surprise but how they feel for each other was already there. But I could be wrong.

Get some sleep soonjap!

Guest flounder

I think that for people who live in the US this drama is not even mediocre because it will always be bad compared to the tv shows in the US. Granted that this genre is relatively new for Korean writers so the expectation shouldn't be that high and I'm pretty sure that people realize that when they criticized about this drama. However, the storylines such as the bird incident and the luggage issue in some episodes that some of you have pointed out earlier are border on ludicrous that it's just impossible to defend the drama. It's more like the writers 1) could not find any real issues that are facing the airport or 2) did not know the airport operations. Therefore they made up these lame plotlines that are not plausible at all. My suggestion is the writer need to hire someone who actually works in the airport or familiar to the airport operation and use their experience as the backbone from which they can build their story.

Guest andrewujin

wahhhh... ay_link. thanks so much for the subs.. you made me go :):w00t::lol: when i see the those subs!!!

by the way, i'm only away for one day and so much development here... ok, let's all revert back to the show and stay focus on it....

probably the scene is before the kiss, even if its after, i don't think that there's anything that happened between HDK and KJS... cause for one i don't want it to :vicx::lol: (it'll just destroy all the good image of HDK in me) and two is that if they really had something that night, then the reaction would be more intense between HDK and KJS and not just like that... what i meant is that they will definitely know that they are together instead of hesitating for one episode on whether they should be a couple and HDK did not say anything about being a couple ..

by the way soonjap, i couldn't help myself but saying this, but i thought All In was a bit boring, draggy, and the plot for me was harder to believe than air city..,.. but hey, different people have different taste B)... its all good.....

by the way, flounder, i think that the writers have people working in the airport to help craft the storyline. we don't work in the airport and there are many things that we think its impossible actually happened.. birds are huge threat, and regarding the painting incident, most of the staff and even the north korean envoys was just joking about the picture, so it shows that the writers recognise that it was a bit unrealistic, but the point that the writer tried to put forth is more for the starting of feelings for HDK (by KHJ) n also of course (the arguably too fast proceeding relation) of the sisters....i think the problem is just that the writers are having a "flood" of plots and they are trying to put everything inside, and not trying to outline the plot carefully......

as far as i'm concern there's not much reality in US series either (like Smallvile, Hero, even someone mentioned Alias with Jennifer garner as a student and secret agent? was it? or something.. sorry couldn't remember).. but the story was connected well, suspense held till the very end that made it good series...

Guest thunderbolt

I don't know if I should even post here since I have not watched a single second of AC.

I was out of town and as soon as I was back and had some free time, I checked out javabeans's blog. Her latest entry then was on AC Ep 10 and what an opening line! I just had to read on altho' I hadn't read her previous AC summaries for fear of spoilers. I posted a brief comment of what javabeans said about AC in my forum. A friend then replied to say I should read soonjap's comments in the Soompi AC thread. Oh boy, soonjap too? :w00t: She and Sarah (javabeans) are two of my favorite writers. Although I don't agree with everything they write, I love their eloquence and honest, no-holds-barred (but constructive) views. If they say a scene sucks or a character rocks, they always back up what they say with plenty of evidence from their perspectives. And I'm eternally grateful for their generosity in translating, recapping, and generally helping us non-Koreans understand some of the current dramas.

Ok, that was some intro. :sweatingbullets:

But really, my reason for posting is because I'm now in a dilemma. I definitely am was planning to watch AC for 2 reasons: LJJ and LJJ. :P (sorry, I'm not a CJW fan) But after browsing the last few pages of this thread and reading about the drama's 'identity crisis' and its mishmash of disjointed scenes, I'm seriously thinking of skipping this altogether. It won't make me love LJJ less so I'm not worried. I don't want to waste my time watching something that's all style but no substance, or something that will exasperate me to no end with a ridiculous storyline. I hate posturing (posing, an over-selfconsciousness of the camera, etc.), gazing into the horizon (or at the sky or even another character) for no logical reason other than to look contemplative while the minutes tick away. I want to watch a drama with believable characters that I can care about.

So, for someone like me who's undecided, what are 8 compelling reasons (I already have 2) why AC is a must-watch among the current crop of dramas? I'm not trying to be flippant. With several subbing projects and other K-related commitments, I just need really good reasons why AC is worth my time. Thank you.

Guest msau99

Finally! Finally I had available an uninterrupted time slot to finish watching chinese-subbed ep9 & 10 at one go last night!!!

As usual, here’s my little post on translating selected scenes which I like :D (I stopped at ep8 the last time round). Please skip this whole post of mine if you don’t want any spoilers.

1) Ep 9 – LJJ bleeding on plane…

Ok, this is not the typical emo-filled scene which I always trans. So why it’s here? Read on and re-watch that scene…

Air-stewardess (AS) – Mister! (all concerned as she saw the blood seeping out of JS’s white shirt)

JS – Oh…(woke up from his nap and looked kinda blurry and grimacing at same time)

AS – You…are bleeding…

JS looked down, saw the blood, then made a bigger grimace, then immed. re-molded his expression to that of ‘I am OK’ nonchalant kind of look, at the same time turning to his right to shoot a brief ‘I am OK’ look to the onlooking passenger.

AS – Let me check whether there’s any doc onboard. We need to attend to it immediately…

JS – I am alright. (he’s breathing out and trying to send across a ‘Me OK – just relax- me just sleepy & tired' msg)

AS – Huh?

JS – I am alright.

Reason – I just dig his acting …all those facial expressions….HOT!

2) Ep9 – scene of HJ & DK on plane

DK – Feeling very tired, right?

HJ – Yes….Though it’s only 6 days, it feels like 60 days…. (I like his unshaven look here – makes him look more mature and manly !!!!)

HJ – Should have arrived by now… Being injured….should have gone straight to the hospital I reckon?

HJ – Anyway, I really don’t like that person! (Aha! I just know that he wouldn’t be able to resist that!)

HJ – Why must he insist on leaving earlier all by himself?

End of scene. Actually I was expecting HJ to say more…..something along the line of ….

HJ – He purposely chose to leave earlier all by himself because by doing so, that will make you worry more, right? That will leave you thinking and wondering more about him, right?

:D

3) Ep 9 – once again, scene of MW & DK. (sorry, not sure if it’s the chinese gong-fu addict in me, but whenever these 2 are talking, even though they are having a perfectly normal civil conversation, I have images of swords and daggers flying to and forth. Perhaps this is due to the various expressions inter-changing on their faces whilst they re talking)

MW – Heard that it’s all been resolved. What a blessing.

DK – Well…didn’t you see JS? He went to Hong Kong and was stabbed by a knife whilst nabbing the drug-traffickers.

MW – Is he seriously injured?

DK – I’m not too sure. I only knew that he came back earlier. However he didn’t go home yet, so…

MW – He’s not one who would come here voluntarily on his own is he’s injured. Thanks for telling me about it. Let me go and check it out.

4) ep9 – scene of HJ & DK talking

HJ – Aren’t you being too ‘brave/ambitious’ recently? After being dealt with such severe punishment, you should lie low, right? The others are all saying you are pretty shrewd. If that continues on, it’ll be very difficult for you to get married. A woman must know when to be soft-hearted and when to relax!

DK – How to relax when I’ve already been hand-cuffed twice? I’m not taking it out on work because I was spurned by the punishment. (HJ – Then…) I just enjoy doing it. Isn’t it better to have a cleaner working environment?

DK - After going through that ordeal, I really have many people to thank., including you.

HJ - Me? For what?

DK – You went to Hong Kong because of me. But at that time I didn’t thank you properly. I used my fist on you instead. You must be very mad at me then.

HJ – Why would I be? I didn’t do anything, but people are treating me like a hero. Any way, what’s the real hero doing now? (aha! I knew he wouldn’t resist that!)

DK – Let’s continue with our work.

5) Ep9 - scene of MW and JS having a light but meaningful conversation on the island!!! (I love it this scene to bits and the apt background music helps a lot too!!)

(Side note – I find MW looking really pretty on the ferry and when she’s administering the jab on JS. A classy, chic kind of pretty. Kinda inspiring me to cut my hair short like hers. But of course, my hubby took a look, and said that my hair would never attain that sleek, chic, short-hair look of hers. Bleah!!!)

JS – Why aren’t you married yet? Didn’t you say there’s a guy from match-making? Since you dumped me like that and went away, you should be a Chief Surgeon by now. If not, by right you should have been the daughter-in-law of a capable doctor family.

MW – Are you really that clueless about the ways of the world? I’m lucky enough to have come this far.

MW – JS. Please don’t begrudge me anymore. I’m now being punished for it. Whenever I think of those words I said to you back then, I really hate myself. Why said those heartless things and hurt you… Why said words that weren’t from my heart… Perhaps I thought I had to do that back then in order to settle it once and for all.

JS – If it’s not from your heart…then was it because I failed to see it coming / see anything amiss, and that’s why I couldn’t make you stay?

MW – No. It has nothing to do with you. It’s me who chose to leave. I hope you won’t feel sad again because of me. Don’t get tangled up by the past. Hope you can be freed from the past soon and be happy. Also hope that you can meet a nice woman. The past JS…was one who loved to laugh and sing and who also loved being playful… I really wish to see you continue living on like that.

(Really feel for her at this juncture, those looks in her eyes when she delivered these lines… but I must confess that very soon, when the scene cut to her leaving on the ferry, with JS looking on from the pier, I went from feeling-so-sad-for-MW mode to omo-LJJ’s side profile is so HOT ! LOL. )

6) Ep9 - scene of HJ & YW & NY! Can’t resist sharing this trans coz HJ is so cute here! HJ was buying round of beer for YW to thank her for saving his life, and then NY barged in…

NY – Senior Kang, I got something to ask you. (HJ – when did you come here?) If I were caught in that sort of situation, you would go to Hong Kong too, right? (HJ – That sort of situation? What?) I mean…I helped someone with their luggage unintentionally, and then brought the heroin…

HJ knocked on her forehead – Try it if you dare!

YW – As customer service supervisor, of course you shouldn’t be doing that!

NY – Now, who is this kid anyway? Senior!!! Are you a playboy???

YW – Kid??? How about you, Ahjumma? Don’t tell me you like him as well?

NY – Ah…ahjumma? Right! I started liking him since you were in high school!!! What can you do about it????

HJ banged on the table and stood up – Anyway listen up, the two of you! I’m already taken! I already have someone whom I really like. So please don’t like me anymore! I’m really frustrated!

7) ep9 – scene of HJ & DK talking after they arrived on the island for retreat. HJ told her he intentionally chose the island because he knew that JS was there.

DK – Why didn’t you tell me earlier? Why come here?

HJ – I wanted to see how does a lonely soul live on. But after arriving here and seeing the two of you together. I don’t know whether I have done the right or wrong thing. After much thought, though, I regret bringing you here.

8) ep 9 – scene of DK and JS talking after NY deliberately told her the wrong time so that she missed the ferry.

DK – What are you laughing at? (after she’s done with calling Min to tell him she’s missed the last ferry back)

JS – Huh? Well, all of a sudden I thought of my father. My father told me he’s always using this tactic in the past. Missed the last bus…missed the last ferry…let me just hold your hands and go to sleep together. That’s how I was conceived!

Ha ha ha

JS – What should the two of us do now? Well? Well? What should we do?

Cut to night scene, fishing.

DK – You are much more thoughtful than I imagined. Night-fishing with a woman…this isn’t the first time, right?

DK – I’m kind of shocked. The JS I saw today…looked like a totally different person. You looked really good when you laughed. (during the day JS joined in their retreat and had tons of fun with them.) What kind of mentality did you have when you went to Hong Kong?

JS – That’s right. I’m not too sure of it either. I don’t know whether I did it out of revenge or out of my inherent desire to win. Or I did it really because of my bad temper. If it’s none of these reasons, perhaps it’s because of Ms DK. But I’m afraid that…

DK – Forget it. I know what you are going to say next: You are really a nice woman. However, there’s no place for another woman in my heart now. That should be the most polite way of rejecting someone, right? Don’t be fooled by me. I’m a ‘player’ at it.

JS – Alright. How I admire you then, ‘player’.

JS – SMW came earlier.

Cut to another scene and then cut back to 2 of them done with fishing and living the pier.

DK – Are you thinking of leaving the Airport?

JS – Though it’s a pity that I won’t get to see Ms DK, but if I were to stay on, I will continue to run into MW. I got to leave.

DK – Don’t run away from it again. Haven’t you tried it before? You went to Cairo back then to escape from it all, right? After running away, did you resolve anything? A person…can only stand up if he’s regained strength from the same place where he’s fallen.

JS – But now…I have totally lost all self-confidence…

DK – If you must run away, why don’t you come to me then?

With that, DK strode over and executed the Kiss scene! The next morning, JS was standing outside the door, with DK coming out with her bag. JS took her bag and walked ahead. I think we viewers are to infer that DK sensed JS’s uneasiness and proceeded to make light of the situation as follow:

DK – Why are you so old-fashioned about it? I grew up in France. We see that happened pretty often.

JS – I’m sorry for being so old-fashioned. That’s the kind of standard I have though. What can I do about it?

DK – That’s why I like you. No matter how chaotic the airport would be, you must nab the bad guy. You can’t date two women at the same time. You need more than 3 years to get over a woman who broke up with you. Right from the start, I know that’s the kind of person you are.

DK – Let’s part here.

JS – There’s still some time before the ferry leaves. Shall we have breakfast together?

DK shook hands with him and left.

DUH????? Frankly speaking, I always thought that the kiss would happen in ep10, not 9. Nor have I imagined that the kiss scene and aftermath would go like that. Granted that I might be spoilt by the kiss scenes in Lovers….but….sigh, I am not satisfied with this first kiss scene in Air City….both the timing and intensity were off. (Side-note : posters in chinese forum were unhappy with it too, and just for laughs, one commented that maybe next kiss scene would be one in which JS is going to go how-can-you-kiss-me-first-I-am-a-man-hear-me-roar and proceed to kiss DK passionately.)

Okay, let's move on to ep10. Let me just trans some scenes I like.

1) ep10 – scene of DK learning from NY that HJ was drunk due to jealousy after learning that DK was left behind with JS on the island.

DK – Were you really jealous?

HJ – Am I crazy? NY is sprouting nonsense! Do you think that all men will fall for you? That’s a kind of illness, you know?

DK – Yes I know.

HJ – Don’t forget what I said to you earlier. I’m not interested in women who earn more than me. What’s more, our relationship is so complicated. You are both my superior and a friend…

DK – Stop going on. I know.

HJ – How is it? (DK – What?) What did you two do?

DK – Must I report the details to you? (HJ – No …no…I’m just showing concern…) Pretty good. (HJ – That’s great….)

Poor HJ :(

2) ep10 – scene of JS and DK talking.

DK – How about you? What’s so urgent that made you come back here?

JS - Oh that…

DK – Oh yes…it’s confidential. I should have gotten used to it, but it’s still quite difficult to do so. Whoever who is dating Mr JS must be feeling somewhat frustrated. Everything is to be kept confidential.

JS – That’s why I must date one who can understand that about me, right? Can you understand me then? Didn’t you ask me not to run away ? I’ve decided to stay put.

End of scene. So we are to infer that JS is telling her that he’s accepted her proposal to stay on and to ‘go to her’, that is, they are officially dating now.

That’s confirmed when JS announced during the meal that ‘I’m now dating Ms HDK.’ to that agent-friend who just came over from Hong Kong and who tot that he had patched things up with MW. After he made that announcement, whilst HJ and DK were both eating and looking funnily, the background song was ‘It might be you’, and the song went ‘I think we’ll gonna need some time….maybe all we need is time… ‘

Alright, this is the end :D For me, the bonus of ep9 & 10 is that guy who acts as Min Wook got more air time. HAaaaaa…..one more to go into my cradle collection…..LOL.

Edited - Hanihash, haha....coz hubby labelled me as a cradle snatcher! Coz ahjumma me is into all these young cute hunks!

Guest hanihash

It's finding people like you on this thread that amazes me msau99. You took the trouble to do this just so you could share with us here. Thank you chingu.

PS. What is this about cradle? Are we talking your real baby cradle here?? If so, I wish you and hubby happiness always.

Guest apple red

Msau 99

thanks for posting the translation. Looks the thread is finally go to the right direction. and iam looking forward for summary of the next eps.

Archived